Love is overrated [bhdire8]
A soft noise left his lips when the other thrusted into him, fingertips gripping on the bed sheets as he laid there. He just moaned and groaned in pleasure, moving his hips back when the alpha thrusted forward into him. His body jerked when Crux had slammed into that sweet spot inside of him. A cry left him to show that he had hit a good spot. He moved his head back and rested it down against a pillow. "F... Fuck, alpha. Show everyone who I belong to," he groaned.
"I am fucking. What else do you think I am doing?" Crux smiled and slammed into the spot even harder upon hearing the lovely cry of Aaron. He held the omega's delicate body harder so he couldn't escape as he brought on an even more overwhelming pleasure to Aaron. He shoved in relentlessly, smashing into Aaron so hard he was quite sure his buttocks were all red. "You could only belong to me, little one. Bear me my child, make good use of my seeds.... You are build for that, you are gonna carry my pups. So filled and full there's no doubt you are owned."
A chuckle nearly left his lips, but came out as a hoarse moan when Crux had slammed into that sensitive spot harder than before. Crying out in pleasure each time he had moved and slammed into it. He just lid tend to the Alpha speak, shuddering at his words. "Mm, I would love to carry your pups," he replied. Shifting his hips as the alpha continued to go at him. Eyes closing when he heard the rough sounds of skin smacking against skin.
Aaron's canal had been spasming hard sending waves of pleasure down Crux's spine. It took much restraint on his urge but finally the alpha's cock touched on the spot he most desired. The entrance to all omega's fertile land. The moment his cock touched it, Aaron jerked so hard he almost jumped up from the bed. The alpha pressed him down with an even tighter grip on his waist. He relentlessly ploughed in Aaron, bit by bit, he forced open the soft ring of muscle.
Aaron whimpered when the others cock touched the opening to where an omega was fertile. He had jerked harshly as the alpha thrusted into the ring of muscle where the fertile land was. Causing him to moan and cry out in pleasure, shuddering from each and every thrust into him. Causing his claws to dig into the bed sheets more, tugging them up as Crux thrusted forward into him. Which had his body move up from the force of his movement. "F... Fuck Alpha! F... Fill me with your pups," he whined out.
"You are gonna be so full, take it, take them all and dont even spill a drop!" He roared that out.loud as he exploded with one final violent thrust breaching his cervix thoroughly, his cockhead engaged in his inner breeding cavity entirely when his knot quikcly inflated, locking him deep in Aaron while the knot pressed straight into his prostate, making the omega shake violently, his eyes rolling back and he drooled over the extreme pleasure and pain.
The omega shook as the other finally breached the cavity he had been desperately trying to get into. A soft noise left him when the alpha's knot inflated and locked them in place, while the knot was also pressing against his prostate. Causing the omega to whine and whimper in pleasure. Fingers curling against the others arm, pulling him close to his body. He panted and rested his head back, knowing well that he wouldn't be able to spill a drop due to the others knot being used to keep very thing in.
Crux movrd as the most intense wave of pleasure past. He attempted to get to a more comfrotable position but that tug on Aaron's hole made the knot press even harder on his.prostate, and also stretching his canal wide open. He kept still immediately hearing the whimper, for this caused more pain than pleasure for Aaron, but when another spurt of cum shoot out from Crux, they both forgotten about the discomfort as they moaned in unison.
Aaron whimpered when the other tugged on the knot that was connecting them. But moaned when Crux shot more cum into him. He shifted around and pulled the other close, wanting to keep him close as he possibly could. "D... Did you enjoy yourself, Alpha?" He asked. Shifting around on the others knot, though he stayed as still as he possibly could. Not wanting to hurt either of them by stretching out too far.
Crux chuckled darkly. "Yep... hadnt been having as good a time for too long.... you?" He asked poking at his cheek, then nudged against him with his face. He fitted the omrga over him, their huge size difference make it possible for him to just hold Aaron in his arms, the omega curling up on him so that they could both be comfortable. "You understand now that I have marked you as my mate right? Do you fully understand the implication?"
"Living has been hard, so it's nice to finally loosen up. He settled against the others body, a soft smile forming on his lips as he got warm and comfortable. "A little, it's still going to be a bit iffy... Since this is all new to me," he murmured sheepishly. Looking to the side as he laid over the alpha, who was now resting below him. A soft yawn left his lips, exhausted to the point where he wanted to sleep. But he kept himself awake.
"It means you would have a higher rank in the pack than most, even though you couldnt execute that priviledge yet, at least not until the others recognise you on your own behalf. I have to tell you, my previous mate.... he died, before we could have any pups. So, I could already imagine myself being very posssesive, and that would mean you probably wouldnt be leaving this door alone anytime soon." He said twiling Aaron's soft hair in his calloused finger.
Aaron frowned as the other spoke about him not being able to leave the building while he was bearing the others pups. "Come on... I can't stay cooped up in one spot forever," he whined. Making a face toward the other, hoping to show his distress to his new mate. Though was feeling comforted when his hair was being fondled with.
"I said, not alone. You could go out with me." Cruz dismissed Aaron's worry casually. "And then, perhaps when you are smellijg strong enough of me to the others, I would allow you to go out on your own. Let's see." He compromised even though he didnt really promised anything. "Already regretting choosing.me over the others?" Cruz frowned and asked, pushing himself up a little to look at Aaron, his voice threatening.
"Fine, as long as I'm able to get out of the house somehow. I'll be good to go. We should go out on a small hunt or walk," he grinned. "I know a really good spot, the river there is clear and beautiful," Aaron added. Watching as the other pushed himself a bit. His heart sank when the other seemed a bit upset about the possibility of him regretting his decision. "No, I'm not regretting my decision. I'm just making sure I can do things," he assured. Pulling the other close to him and nuzzling his neck, "I'm happy to be your mate. Someone experienced as you are helps me with my inexperience," the omega murmured. Pressing a light kiss to his lips when he pulled away. "Though, I'm sure my heat won't stay sedate forever," he added. Shifting his hips around to get comfortable.
Cruz sighed and softened. He had tensed up when the fear of his newly bonded mate leaving him sparked through his mind. He sighed and tightened his grip on Aaron. Even though he was an alpha, the trauma brought on by his last mate's sudden death bnever really healed. He nodded at the suggestion and answered softly. "Yea that would be great, you must know quite a lot of places right? You gotta tell me about that, how did you become all alone?" He said nuzzling agianst his neck, smiling when he mentioned about his heat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,861 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,244 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,155 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,397 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,148 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,380 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,025 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,218 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 15,318 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 66,642 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM