Centaur child(closed)
Name: Jace
Looks: Small framed with wide green eyes and dark brown shaggy hair
Bio: Jace was raised in a small town since he was a baby, he has always seemed odd to the other kids due to his fascination with mythical creatures and believes they are out there. He adventures in the woods quite a bit and likes to sleep in his family's barn to be closer to nature. He doesn't really interact with his family as they too find him odd and prefer him not to be at family gatherings or interact with them much at all.

Jace roamed the forest happily. This was by far his favourite place to be. He climbed up a tree grabbing an apple and chomped on it happily as he made his way through the forest. He frowned seeing a clearing he had never noticed before, with a lake that shimmered almost like it was full of magic. He went and knelt by the lake leaning down to take a drink of the water, it tasted sweet, almost like juice and Jace looked around the clearing with all the bright greens and purple flowers and realised it was something out of a dream. He stood up taking it all in, hoping that this wasn't some sort of dream he would wake up from.
Jace was sweaty and gross, his whole body shaking as he saw a barn in the distance, he sighed in relief, he wasn't told quite how long he was going to carry this centaur child but he felt that it would be leaving him very soon. He had his hands on his lower back as he waddled towards the barn. He wasn't sure if the person would see him and immediately freak out or if they would help him but he needed somewhere to rest and quick. He went and knocked on the barn door, hoping that maybe the person would be inside the house and he wouldn't even have to worry about asking
*Susan. a 25 year old woman with dark hair,blue eyes,with a beautiful body that can be curvy at the same time owned a farm that belonged to her parents before they died. She was almost done with the animals inside the barn for the night before she were to head to her house for bed but she heard some knocking. Who could that be? She walked to open the door and what she saw made her eyes widen with some surprise when looking down at this young boy's belly*

"What the-"
Jace smiled as best as he could at the woman but he was so tired he felt he could collapse at any moment "Hi ma'am, my name is Jace...I drank from a magic pool and I have been told by a spirit that I am carrying a centaur child, I know it sounds insane but please I need a place to rest and possibly birth this child...please don't shit me out" he said breathing heavily, his cheeks flushed
"Um...."

*It does sound insane...but he looks like he's really in need of rest with that huge belly being in the way in the middle. All she can do is to help him inside*

"I know it's not much but...I guess being here is the best thing to...birth the centaur baby..."

*God that sounded really insane but he does have a body of a pregnant woman to prove it*
Jace smiled gently at the woman as he waddled inside using her to support him quite a bit "Thank you so very much" he said smiling gently at her and went and sat down next to the wall leaning his head back a little "The child isn't ready to come out just yet so is it okay if I sleep here until it is? I'm just so tired" he said and as if to prove his point a yawn escaped his mouth
"Yeah...yeah I guess it's alright."

*She smiled lightly down at him...she wasn't so sure how to actually...deliver what was inside of him but hopefully after she sleeps,she'll figure out*

"Have a good night."

*She waved lightly,walking out of the barn*
Jace woke in the middle of the night to an intense tightening in his stomach, he groaned quietly grabbing at it, but as fast as it had come it disappeared. Over the next five hours the pains came and went, by morning he was covered in a light sheen of sweat and was already quite tired
*Susan came inside the barn to feed the animals after waking up,showered,and dressed,but she saw the young boy in labor and she rushed over setting the bucket of food down*

"Is it time?"
Jace sobbed a little in pain, he hated seeming weak but the pain was so intense there wasn't much he could do "I don't think so, I mean it's labour for sure but I'm not ready to push yet, your body tells you when to push right?" He moaned softly as his stomach contracted, you could clearly see the muscles contracting
"That's true. But how far apart are you right now?"

*She asked with her hands now to his belly as it shows he is entirely in labor*
Jace shrugged "I don't really have any way to tell" he said moaning quietly and leaning his head back against the wall as his stomach quivered. The child was very active and was moving quite a bit causing a lot of pain
"Well...just try to breathe."

*She suggested. She delivered from animals but not humans*
Jace nodded gently smiling gently at the woman "Thank you for helping me" he said softly. A few more hours passed and Jace was having trouble getting a break with the contractions. He moaned loudly feeling some sort of pressure in his rectum "I think it's starting to come" he said shaking in fear, his face bright red and his body covered in sweat
"You are welcome."

*She smiled back but watched him going through contractions again*

"Really?"

*She asked looking at him*

"You mean...time time?"
Jace groaned loudly and nodded pulling off his pants uncaring that Susan would see, he spread his legs breathing heavily.
*Susan bit her bottom lip trying to see any crowning from in between his legs on the inside of his opening...she's not sure if she should touch*
Jace groaned loudly as another contraction hit as he pushed as hard as he could his body shaking violently with the effort, he spread out his legs as much as he could as he did so
*Susan stayed quiet and tried to see if there was anything coming out since he's already pushing*
Jace moaned loudly in pain "Can you see anything?" He asked panting a little, he shook in pain and was already wishing this was over

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,761 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,788 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8