Painful Birth RP
Wow, it's been awhile since I've been able to rp... And none of my old partners are online....

I'm looking for a birth roleplay. I play mostly carrier. I like difficult, painful births; big babies, slow crownings, forced to not push etc. I really enjoy cruel partners. Romantic pairings are not my favorite but I'm not opposed to it if that's really what you want.

Any setting is good for me. Scifi/fantasy/modern/etc. Roleplays I have done in the past have included: forced pregnancies as punishment, science experiments, surrogacy, "didn't know I was pregnant", mythological creatures, egg births, animal births, etc.

I'm up for whatever craziness your mind can come up with. I've mostly used yahoo to rp but I'm not sure if that's the most popular thing now. PM me your preferred method and I'll set it up.
I got yahoo and skype set up.

Yahoo: xdancinginthedark
Do you c2c?
No
I'd love to roleplay with you if you prefer
I would like to rp with you
I'd love to do this.
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
I still got Yahoo. Big Grin
Do you have kik
"It's going to be okay I'm not going to leave your side

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birth RP Search [KIK] Cake 4 616 4 hours ago
Last Post: Animefan22
  Looking for a guy who gives birth to my baby taltossari 6 281 8 hours ago
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Assist this guy to give birth? jaysore 3 142 08-19-2017, 03:00 PM
Last Post: lovepregmen
  Stud looking for Carrier to give birth Silver 46 4,890 08-16-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Silver
  Simulating Labor/Birth on Skype birthfetish 18 1,393 08-13-2017, 07:26 AM
Last Post: birthfetish
  painful birth rp (looking for carrier) Fayariea 6 225 08-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Birth mrjames369 8 322 08-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Looking to get knocked up and birth! LovesBeingPregnant 8 326 08-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  FTM Skype cam birth! calder_archer 2 130 07-18-2017, 06:44 AM
Last Post: jaysore
  Really in the mood for a public MPREG Birth PregnantForever 8 1,117 07-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Last Post: BowserGreninja