TV Shows
Hey everyone. Just wanted to know, when you get the chance what do you watch on tv, or what do you DVR? For me some of my favortie shows, are the local news (Like, CBS, CW, those kinds of things), The Office,The Finder and Ghost Adventures (Zac, Aaron and Nick on Travel Channel) . So how about you?
Honestly, right now, I only turn on the TV when Project Runway is on. Nowadays, I actually watch more shows on Youtube, or I watch the shows I have on DVD.

I will watch things like Chopped or Mythbusters, but only if someone else turns the TV on.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(03-02-2012, 07:37 PM)The Kicking Wrote: Honestly, right now, I only turn on the TV when Project Runway is on. Nowadays, I actually watch more shows on Youtube, or I watch the shows I have on DVD.

I will watch things like Chopped or Mythbusters, but only if someone else turns the TV on.

I love Mythbusters Adam And Jamie are really funny together, and some of the stuff they find is really cool too
Wow Luv O,o

I watch Fringe, Gossip Girl, Walking Dead, Justified, Glee, American Horror Story, True Blood, and the Vampire Diaries.
Oh, so many favorites, I won't/can't even list them all! Haha.

Here's some that are current:
The River, Dexter, Walking Dead, FaceOff, Grimm, The Middle, Raising Hope, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Workaholics, First 48, Strange ER, Anything medical related really, Regular Show, Adventure Time, American Dad, Anything on TLC, Discovery, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, and Travel Channel, True Life, Teen Mom, Bill Maher, SNL, and SO much more..can't even think of all of them! Haha.

All this is usually DVRed and we watch it whenever. Haha. DVRs are one of the best inventions. Ever. :|
I rarely watch much TV, I mostly get most of my main visual entertainment from YouTube. When I do watch TV it consists of cartoons. Mainly King of the Hill, American Dad, Metalocalypse (NEW SEASON THIS APRIL AW YEAH) Regular Show, Adventure Time, and all that jazz. I love me some FoodNetwork~ Worst Cooks in American GOOD EATS. Anything on HGTV is also on my list. My all time favorite show forever and always is Whitest Kids U' Know.
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
(03-03-2012, 12:24 AM)TangerineTitillation Wrote: I rarely watch much TV, I mostly get most of my main visual entertainment from YouTube. When I do watch TV it consists of cartoons. Mainly King of the Hill, American Dad, Metalocalypse (NEW SEASON THIS APRIL AW YEAH) Regular Show, Adventure Time, and all that jazz. I love me some FoodNetwork~ Worst Cooks in American GOOD EATS. Anything on HGTV is also on my list. My all time favorite show forever and always is Whitest Kids U' Know.

I love whitest kids you know, do you remember baked beans? Haha that was one of my favorite parts of that show
Believe it or not, I tend to watch a lot of CNN, ESPN, and Speed in general.

Favorite individual shows include Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, Sportscenter, and about anything on Food Network. :D
Mpreg Central's resident gearhead princess!
I developed a deep interest in movie makeups/prosthetics. So of course I have fallen madly in love with SyFy's show "Face Off." Not to mention "The Voice" and my most embarrassing secret.... "The Real World" Blush
My favoritest tv show has always been Megas-XLR. My current favorite is Alphas, due to its eclectic mix of modernized pop culture and retard superheroes. No really half the staff is actually mentally disabled somehow due to the nature of their abilities.
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
(03-03-2012, 03:19 AM)mattpregnant Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 12:24 AM)TangerineTitillation Wrote: I rarely watch much TV, I mostly get most of my main visual entertainment from YouTube. When I do watch TV it consists of cartoons. Mainly King of the Hill, American Dad, Metalocalypse (NEW SEASON THIS APRIL AW YEAH) Regular Show, Adventure Time, and all that jazz. I love me some FoodNetwork~ Worst Cooks in American GOOD EATS. Anything on HGTV is also on my list. My all time favorite show forever and always is Whitest Kids U' Know.

I love whitest kids you know, do you remember baked beans? Haha that was one of my favorite parts of that show

BAAAAAAAAAAKED BEANS. "If you're gonna want to get some baked beans, you're gonna need a can opener. Whats a can opener? *flips* Fifty bucks."
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
I don't have a functioning TV, but I do watch DVD movies and such, and a lot of things on youtube. Mainly documentaries exploring the truth of the world, and awakening to the destruction we're causing on the planet.
On a brighter note I do love comedy! Red Dwarf and Blackadder I watched a lot when I was younger.
Monty Python is classic!
True Blood is cool, Bones is awesome!
I really think the actor that plays Agent Booth really shines in that role like he hasn't been able to in other shows!
Lee Evans makes my cry and hurt, with constant laughter >_<;
George Carlin, Bill Hicks.. need I say any more?? Bill Maher FTW!
I don't watch regular TV, but back when I did I liked The United States of Tara (which I still watch on netflix sometimes), The Wonder Years (again, now on netflix - SCORE!) and Modern Family. I am so in love with Modern Family, it's my new favorite show. They make you want to just be friends with all of them lol.

I bought both seasons on DVD.

I also love documentaries, which netflix also has many of :)
PLEASE tell me there's a few fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 here?

If so, what's your favorite host? (Joel or Mike?), your favorite season (Syfy era here), and favorite episode (Tie between Squirm and Quest of the Delta Nights).

Do you also keep track of rifftrax any? If so I got a few you can have if you want ;3 I will pay donations to mike and the bots if you want to take them.

Have you seen teh Rifftrax for twilight? HILARIOUS. They refer to the black vampire as count Chocula XD
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
I just finished the entire Battlestar Galactica series. It was beyond words or expression. Better than ANYTHING I have EVER seen.
It's staggering. I don't know how I missed watching this show when it was on TV. Any Sci-Fi fan *must* watch it from the first episode. You're missing out if you don't!
My friends and I are currently using that new show "Missing" as an excuse to get together every week. Oh my god, it's awesome!
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Right now, the only TV shows currently airing on TV that I'm watching are the Ben 10 series (Ultimate Alien, of course, just ended, with Omniverse starting up in the fall), Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Ghost Adventures. I'm also watching Naruto: Shippuden when they get the episodes dubbed in English (since I admittedly far prefer the English dubbed version to having to watch it in Japanese with English subtitles).

Sometimes I'll watch something on TLC, the History Channel, etc. if it's a particular program on something that strikes my fancy. (Sometimes I'll watch the local news to catch things like the weather report.)

I'm also working my way through the old Robotech series (through Netflix), and need to get back to watching "Heroes" (which I can't believe they went and cancelled!).
Once Upon a Time, Raising Hope, Glee, Ugly Americans, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls, The Amazing World of Gumball, Modern Family, The Middle, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Fish Hooks, Shameless, American Horror Story, and The Walking Dead.
Just to name a few. ^^;
(03-03-2012, 02:57 PM)TangerineTitillation Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 03:19 AM)mattpregnant Wrote:

BAAAAAAAAAAKED BEANS. "If you're gonna want to get some baked beans, you're gonna need a can opener. Whats a can opener? *flips* Fifty bucks."

"Tough break kid, you got AIDS." *high fives other doctor*
True Blood, Walking Dead, Fringe, Regenesis, Lie To Me, Bones, Frasier, Firefly, and all on DVD I purchased. No television in our home.

I never got into Mystery Science Theater 3000. I tried and it just is not funny to me.