TV Shows
(04-10-2012, 04:35 PM)Queenkitty Wrote: True Blood, Walking Dead, Fringe, Regenesis, Lie To Me, Bones, Frasier, Firefly, and all on DVD I purchased. No television in our home.

I never got into Mystery Science Theater 3000. I tried and it just is not funny to me.

Its a hit and miss kinda show, so no biggie :3
[Image: totallynotbroken.gif]
I own a TV, but I hardly even watch it [Oh, Hulu, what can I say?]...

But among my favs:

SPARTACUS!!!!

2 an a Half Men [the Charlie Sheen episodes, thank you!]
Who's Still Standing?
Jeopardy
Solitary
1,000 Ways To Die
[Death puns, yay!]
Anything UFC related!

And IMHO, everything on Cartoon Network right now is just pure genius!
[Excluding Tim and Eric's Awesome Show! Cause its most certainly NOT awesome!]

And then NewsFix, but thats a show that's only exclusive to people from Houston. Its basically the news but in a fast-paced format a la "Robot Chicken"...
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
This might be weird, but...I really enjoy watching shows about obese people losing weight.

Over the past two years, I've lost a good amount of weight myself - Not through any drastic means, but with a change of diet and some exercise. Because of my own struggle with weight (I've never been over 225 lbs, but that is considered obsese for my gender and height), I find these sorts of shows inspirational and helpful -- I get lots of types about eating and things.

I also, ironically, love cooking shows, especially of the reality variety like Chopped and Top Chef.

And Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory and Law & Order: SVU, too. Also Unsolved Mysteries! :D
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Dammit! I completely forgot about The Big Bang Theory!
"Ba-zing"
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
Mystery Science Theater 3000 is also something I've watched, though I'll admit it's something of an acquired taste.

I also watched Chopped and House Hunters International sometimes, and have started watching The Legend Of Korra (the sequel series to Avatar: The Last Airbender, which I can't believe I totally forgot to mention in my last post).
Okay...well I have a fairly long list and I can barely remember them all but here goes:

1) FaceOff
2) Ghost Hunters
3) Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files (it's interesting to see what is real, possibly real, or faked--usually CGI)
4) Being Human (just started watching)
5) Lost Girl (also just started watching)
6) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
7) Criminal Minds
8) SPEED channel (mainly for the auto races they show)
9) Ben 10 (pretty much all)
10) Avatar: The Last Airbender
11) The Legend of Korra
12) the Power Rangers

And many, many more that I am not going to list 'cause this response would be too long.

I am also upset that NBC cancelled Heroes. I think a lot of people liked the show, but what can you do?

Oh, I was intrigued by the NBC show The Event. Has anyone heard anything about that show? Hopefully it wasn't cancelled, but then again, it probably was. Oh well...
(05-14-2012, 12:10 AM)star478 Wrote: 6) CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
7) Criminal Minds
12) the Power Rangers

These 3 are always awesome shows, no matter what!

And if ever they shall meet? O.o

"The unsub experiences some type of egotistical delusion by calling himself Lord Zedd."
Heart ☣️ Heart ☣️ Heart
(05-14-2012, 12:10 AM)star478 Wrote: 3) Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files (it's interesting to see what is real, possibly real, or faked--usually CGI)

That's another show I'm getting into. I've done a bit of reading into the subjects they investigate (parapsychology, ufology, cryptozoology, etc.), and I do believe there's a lot out there we still don't understand, but I'm also the first to acknolwedge that there a lot of misidentifications and outright hoaxes in those fields. So it's nice to see that there are others out there who not only feel the same way but who are willing to investigate reported sightings to see if they can determine which are hoaxes, which are honest misidentifications, and which just might be legit.
My favorite show are Ghost Adventures, Conan, American chopper, Family guy, South park, The Soup, Nascar (kyle Busch fan), Football (Packers fan), Hockey (Leafs) destination truth (most show about crypids), face-off, TNA wrestling and Call of the wildman (it's too stupid it's funny)
I should add some. These are shows I watch when at my parent's house.

My mom got me to fall in love with, "So You Think You Can Dance." She's a great dancer, but I have never been into dancing. That show made me appreciate it soooo much. I get so into each routine! (Oh, btw, my mom got to meet Robert and.... damn what's his name? The blondish one with glasses, kind of smallish and nerdy looking??? She saw them in the Chicago airport and got a picture with them. How lucky is that, since she just happens to be a HUGE fan of both of them?!?!?!)

I also like cooking shows and my favorite is Chopped. Also, my mom just showed me that show with the Canadian girl who acts super badass in the kitchen and she's really funny? lol. If anyone knows, help me out! haha)

But my favorite reality show of all time has to be the Design Star show! I'm totally madly in love and obsessed with home design, decorating, furniture, etc. so my mom and I watch that together and I have a mental orgasm during each show lol. Except, I'm sooooooooooooooooo disappointed that Hilari didn't win the TWO TIMES she was on the show. She's awesome, it's just so unfair lol.
The white box challenge is the coolest thing I've ever seen on TV. It makes me almost excited as mpreg does lmao!

(Oh, and I got a little hooked on Weeds on netflix, but the 7th season so far has been kind of boring me...)
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
(10-01-2012, 10:10 AM)Goddess Wrote: I also like cooking shows and my favorite is Chopped. Also, my mom just showed me that show with the Canadian girl who acts super badass in the kitchen and she's really funny? lol. If anyone knows, help me out! haha)

OMG Chopped is, like, my favorite cooking show on the Food Network! Sadly, with the cable package I currently have, I don't GET the Food Network ;_;

I miss Chopped.

Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...