Growing family c/w Littleittyboy
"Yeah, I know that, honey, but I believe in you. They are coming soon, honey. Tell me if you want any help." He whispered and wiped the sweat away from Jace's forehead. He could remember when doctor told him about the size of the babies. They are quite big, and Jace might have very long and hard labor, but He didn't tell his lover. Sam didn't went to scare his full term lover, so he just encouraged him. He moved down and took of Jace's pants slowly, trying to not touch his lower part that much.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jace rose his hips a little to help, moaning a bit at the effort. He breathed heavily and moaned softly through another contraction. He dug his fingers into the sheets panting heavily as tears fell down his cheeks mixing with the sweat "I don't want to do this, I want a c-section or gas or something" he sobbed out, his whole body shaking.
Sam rubbed Jace's forehead and kiss it softly to soothe his lover. "It's too late now. I know that hurts, but it's good for our babies. I'll be here with you, honey, so don't worry." He said and massaged Jace's belly. It took more 30 mins but Jace's water hadn't broken yet. Sam could just encourage his lover now. He just hoped that his water would break soon.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace chuckled painfully "Good for our babies, that's nice to know" he said breathing heavily. Half an hour passed and Jace was just in tears the whole time "Please, please hurry up babies, you're really hurting me" he sobbed brokenly "Can you push something in me to break my water and speed it along?" He looked at Sam desperately "Please" he said before crying out as another harsh contraction wracked his body
Sao was shocked with that words from his lover, but he could understand it. He just looked around the room, but nothing seemed to work now. He just looked downat his lower when he realized something. "I'll be careful, honey. I love you, more than everything" He said, taking his pants off. Sam stroked his cock a bit, trying to make it hard enough. "Take it easy, Jace" He whispered, moving closer then lifted Jace's legs up. Sam slowly put his cock deep inside Jace hole. It wasn't tight as it was preparing for labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed in pain and gaped loudly as he was entered, not quite expecting it, he clutched onto the sheets desperately breathing heavily as his stomach contracted violently. He closed his eyes panting, "Just go in fast" he muttered through his teeth, he just wanted the pain to stop and he didn't care what Sam did as long as the babies came faster
"That's fine, honey. i'll do everything for you." Sam placed another kiss on Jace's forehead as he put his cock faster and deeply. It was easy since Jace's big belly was between both of them, but after almost 30 mins, Sam could feel something was soaking inside. "There! They're coming, honey." He out his cock out, following with the scream from his lover.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed brokenly through every contraction, he gasped a little at the feeling of his water breaking before he screamed at the biggest contraction he had had yet rolled through his stomach. "Am I ready to push? Am I dilated enough?" He asked sobbing a little, a sheen of sweat covered his body
"Shhh Shh, Easy Jace, you can do it" Sam said and wiped the sweat away from his lover. He spread Jace's legs wider as He could check his dilation clearly. Sam out his fingers inside, trying to do it as well as he could. He smiled at his lover after he finished it. "Yeah, you're ready now. almost 10 cm now, honey. Just push hard but slowly. We don't wanna tear your ass now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed a little "I can't do it, it hurts too much Sammy" he said brokenly. He moaned loudly as a contraction wracked through him and grunted and groaned pushing hard, his face red with exertion as he did so, his hands tightly held the sheet.
"You can do it, honey. You're stronger than you thought. Calm down and do it slowly, honey." Sam said, holding Jace's hand tightly. He used his another hand to massage Jace's belly to stretch his muscle a bit during the contraction. There was still no any sight from Jace's ass now. Sam didn't know if the babies were moving inside or not. It was normal with the size of the babies and It might took a long time to just push the head out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace laid back as the contraction passed panting heavily "It hurts so bad" he said crying a little. He leaned up a bit as another contraction started, he grunted and cried out pushing as hard as he could, his whole body shaking in exertion
Sam smiled softly and wiped the sweat away from his lover's body. He could see how Jace was suffering the pain. He grabbed his hand tightly to encourage his lover. "You're doing so good, honey. Just kee pushing." He said as Sam couldn't see anything from Jace's ass now. Their babies were big, so it might take more time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace grunted and groaned through his contraction squeezing Sam's hand tightly "Can you see it yet?" He asked tears falling down his cheeks as he laid back on the pillows, his chest expanding and contracting with his rapid breathing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 9,869 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,522 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing Together (Closed w/SarcasticGaymer) Klayko 25 2,984 08-25-2018, 04:42 AM
Last Post: sarcasticgaymer
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,382 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 632 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,174 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Growing Expedition (Closed with Fang Hua) Pregali64 56 9,995 03-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,322 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,305 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,441 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98