Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y)
Aaron stood in his dorm's bathroom in front of the toilet, in shock, wondering how this could have happened. Well, he technically knew how it happened, but he still couldn't believe it. He had gone through four pregnancy tests, and all tested positive. But what else could it be, his periods were as regular as clockwork, and he was almost two weeks late.

At 22, Aaron was still in college, and not yet ready to have a child. He ran his fingers through his medium-length dark brown hair and took a deep breath, trying to adjust to the idea. He starred out his almost naked body in the mirror. He had a light frame and was about average height, 5'9." He imagined what he would look like pregnant. "What would the baby do to his frame," he wondered, as he imagined what the stretch marks, weight gain, and breast growth would do his body. Breast feeding was mainly done by women, but men needed to breastfeed for a few days until their wives' milk came in.

He also wondered how his girlfriend would take the news. Although men gave birth to babies, women were the primary child rearers, at least traditionally. Would she he as nervous as he was? Aaron sat down on the toilet for a few minutes, then messaged his girlfriend, "Hey, I need to talk to you, its important. Come over as soon as you can," he typed.
Friday had life pretty good at the moment. She was twenty-one years old and in college, just starting her life out. On top of that she had a loving boyfriend that she adored. She was 5"5 with a stocky built body. Her hair was a light brown and she had bright green eyes and freckles scattering across her face and body.

The young girl was in the middle of reading a book and taking notes when her phone buzzed from a text from her boyfriend. She smiled at the tone and picked it up, wondering what he had to say. Her smile faltered. What's going on with him? "I'm coming now. See you soon, love you," she pressed send then got up.

She grabbed her purse, stuffing her phone in and walking to his dorm. Her mind buzzed with what was wrong. Family drama? Was he sick? Moving? A pregnancy did not cross her mind. Soon enough she was at the door and she knocked softly. "Aaron?"
Aaron appeared very nervous when he opened the door to his dorm room. His roommate was at work at the moment, so he and Friday were alone. "Hi, Friday," he muttered, looking downward, "Come in have a seat." The pair sat down on the couch. Aaron remained silent for several seconds, trying to figure out how to break the news. How would she take it? He knew that neither of them was ready to have a baby. After taking a few deep breaths, he took her by the hand. He tried to look in her in the eye, but his gaze diverted down and away in shame and fear. "Friday, I'm pregnant," be blurted out quickly, half shouting half muttering.
Friday walked into the dorm room, her eyes filled with concern. "Aaron, you okay? what's wrong?" She asked worriedly, giving him a hug. He looked like he needed a hug at the moment. She pulled away so he could lead her to the couch and talk. The silence filled the air and she found herself fidgiting in nervousness. Then he just straight up said it.
At first she couldn't speak and her mouth formed a small 'o'.
"Pr-pregnant?" She squeaked out. "We- we're having a baby?" Her heart stopped. No way were the pair ready for this.
"Yeah, I took 4 pregnancy tests, they were all positive, and my period is late," I mutter nervously, looking downward.
"We were so careful," she whispered. They used protection and Aaron was on the pill. What could have gone wrong? "Oh my god, Aaron I'm sorry," said Friday, reaching over to hold his hand and give it a squeeze.
Aaron slowly put his arm around his girlfriend. "it will be OK," he said, trying to comfort her. But, Aaron knew that they were too young to have a child. He was on the pill, and they did wear condoms just to sure, but protection sometimes failed. "It's not your fault," he said. He did sort of blame himself: when the pair started having sex about a year ago, it was his idea. Typically, the guy in the relationship pushed the envelope, but that still didn't make it right. If they hadn't been sexually active, they wouldn't be in this situation. True, they were careful, but even protected sex carries a risk, and they... he rolled the dice and lost.
Friday cuddled into him, her gaze serious. The pair had planned on getting married and eventually having children but not so soon into their young lives. "I always wanted kids.. but.." she didn't finish her sentence. She knew Aaron felt the same way. She felt bad as well over the situation. Aaron wanted to have premarital sex and she didn't object. They couldn't do anything about it now.
"I know, I know," he said, "We'll get through his." Aaron knew that they had important decisions to make. How would they take care of the kid? Would Aaron need to drop out of college and get a job? Did they want to get married before the child was born? But he also knew Friday just needed some time to adjust to the news.
Friday bit her lip. "We're going to be parents.." she couldn't believe it. A million thought ran through her head. Telling ye parents about the unplanned pregnancy. Trying to get an apartment. Working multiple jobs to save up. Fast forward to caring for a crying baby. She kissed his temple and sighed a little.
The hugged for a few minutes. Aaron noticed that Friday seemed fairly calm, or as much as she could be expected. "Since we are going to have a child together, do you think we should get married sooner, you know, before the baby is born?" Aaron asked nervously.
Friday nodded. She wanted to marry before the baby was born. Maybe they could get married really fast, then people would assume that Aaron got pregnant right after getting married. She knew her parents would be so upset about her getting her boyfriend pregnant. "Yeah, we definitely should get married. If thats what you want of course." She continued biting her lip. "Maybe we should go down to the courthouse now," she joked in a serious tone.
"Not right now," I say, jokingly. "It doesn't need to be a big ceremony, but we'd at least want our family to be present. Ideally, I'd want to do it before I get too big, but I'd need to give everyone enough time to get ready. So maybe, 4 or 5 months from now," I say.
"Good idea, I'm not a fan of big weddings either.. they're expensive," Friday said, gently rubbing his back with her hand to comfort him. She was leaning against his shoulder. "What will our parents think? Mine are going to be so upset," she mumbled. Would they even come to the small wedding?
"Don't be too worried about that, it's not the 1950's anymore, and we are both adults. I'm sure they will be disappointed, but they will get over it," I say, trying to comfort you.
Friday smiled a bit. "I suppose your right." She pauses, feeling a little bad. "Man you're trying to make me feel better, and your the pregnant one," she said, hoping she wasn't being insensitive to him.
"Maybe we should start looking into apartments? We need to get used to living with each other, and we need a good place for he baby to live with both of us."
"Yeah, we'll need to get an apartment," Aaron said. They would be saving some money by not renting dorms, but nowhere near enough to cover the cost of an apartment. And with a new baby on the way, a roommate was out of the question. They would probably need at least two bedrooms. Or maybe, they could get by with a single bedroom for a while. Well, no, he thought, the baby would need somewhere to sleep, it could stay in a crib in their bedroom for a few months, but it would need its own room before too long. Or, maybe, he and Friday could sleep on a futon bed in the living room, and put the baby in the bedroom. It would be crowded, but it would work.

Aaron thought of other expenses: diapers, baby food, clothes, and so on. There was no way his part time job would allow him to pay for even part of that, and Friday was also in college. He would graduate next year, but it might be a while before he had a decent paying job. "What about are financial situation, there is no way we can afford a baby and both go to college at the same time," Aaron said.
Friday was deep in thought, imagining how this would possibly work. She glances up from her thoughts when Aaron said something.
Yeah. How was that going to work? It wasn't going to. As much as it hurt to throw her career away, she knew she had to do it for the baby. "I'll quit and find some job.. I'd need to quit anyway to take care of the baby." She said quickly. She had been saving since she was six years old for college and now it seemed it was going to go to waste. At least it was for a good reason.
Aaron could stay in college and get a good job at least. That was good enough for her.
"No, I don't want you do that," said Aaron. He was the father of the baby, so it was his duty to provide for the family. But, Friday's idea did make sense. He didn't want his wife to work full-time, so she really didn't need a degree, and he'd be done with college a year sooner than she would be. If he stayed in college, she could quit working in a couple years, then stay home with the kid all day. If Aaron dropped out of college now, he might never be able to support a family by himself.
"Well I don't see a better option," Friday said, looking down. "I can't work a full time job and take care of the baby- I think it would work better this way." She paused for more thinking. She could get a job that requires no skill such as working in retail. She could do that and save up money before their baby arrived, and Aaron could stay in college and get a good job to prove for them. Yeah, that seemed like a reasonable plan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,299 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,353 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,852 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,254 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg