Open DOA: Dead or Alive
This RP is based off of the game series: Dead or Alive and it's open to everyone

------------------------------

Name:
Fighting Style, and or your favorite move:
Catch phrase:
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm):
Type(bi, straight, gay, lesbian):
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height):
Background:

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Fang Hua
Fighting Style, and or your favorite move: Kung Fu
Catch phrase: Let's get the show started!
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm): Female, 19
Type(bi, straight, gay, lesbian): bi
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): 5'5'', curvy with a little muscle, Black, long, but mostly in buns, brown eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale, large breasts that hangs to her navel
Background: Fang has been a fan of DOA for a long time and idolize Leifang as she was her inspiration to get into Kung Fu.

Fang was training a local temple in Hong Kong for the upcoming DOA Tournament. She was hoping to fight against he idol, Leifang in the tournament.
Name: Duan Chen (although his real name is Aelyndor Nandaris, and his fighter name is Leifang).
Fighting Style: Chaejen (a fictional martial art which combines styles from multiple worlds and resembles Kung Fu).
Catchphrase: Bring it on!
Age/Sex: Immortal/Male (reason for immortality being unknown, and he is not male in human terms, as he is actually classed as genderless).
Type: Bisexual.
Extra: His hair is both black and white. and he stands at 5'8". He has black eyes, and his skin is without any flaws. He is androgynous, and has fought against both males and females.
Background: Duan is from a part of space where gender takes on a very different meaning. He has no idols, as his religion (Taputism) forbids it, and he was forced to learn how to fight.

Duan was at home practising his moves for the upcoming tournament. His new outfit had finally arrived, with Leifang (his fighter name) written on the back, and it fit him perfectly. He hoped that one of his opponents would be a young female by the name of Fang Hua, as his style of fighting (Chaejen) had inspired her to take on the version that was known on Earth as Kung Fu, and he wanted to not only fight against her but offer her a chance to become his student.

(Androgynous means that you can pass for both male and female, and Chaejen is like Kung Fu but with a few slight differences and is also fictional).

(Duan started calling himself Leifang after being mistaken for somebody who had that as a name).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Fang was heading to the airport to head to DOA Island. She saw Duan and wanted to say hi.
Duan looked her way, and raised his sword. It was traditional for those with his looks to have a sword, and it was also his way of saying hello.

(I wrote a fanfic called Jim & KItty, and one of the characters - a doctor called Dhakor - has similar looks, but Duan is even rarer to find).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"Are you joining in the DOA tournament?" Fang asked.
"I am." Duan replied. "Both male and female tournaments. It's the first time they will see how I fight up close. People from all over the world are coming, both as fighters and as observers."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Dead or Alive...(CLOSED!!!) VicaLovey 782 93,828 11-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Fang Hua
  O Left 4 Dead 2: Survival just got harder... ellisl4d2 1 848 08-15-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: ellisl4d2