Breeder Station - Open to everyone
Shiina moved closer to Aaron in an effort to comfort him. He was unsure what will happen next with Aaron.
Aaron's contraction stopped, and he took several deep breaths. "Don't worry, this is normal, it should just be a couple more," said Aaron, who was out of breath at this point. Another contraction hit, stronger than before. His body tensed up, and his huge belly contracted. "OOOWWW HNNNGGG! COME ON! COME ON! LEAVE ON THIS ONE!" he shouted with his eyes clenched shut. "KEEP MOVING! YOU GET OUT! KEEP MOVING!" A large, dark dull colored object began to exit Aaron's rectum. "HNNGGG! OWWW!" Aaron shouted in pain as he pushed it out, his whole body tightening...

The creature finally left Aaron's rectum, and slowly swam aimlessly around the bathtub. Aaron took several deep breaths, exhausted by the ordeal. "Vlorth 's orienting himself to his new surroundings, it's been a while since he's been outside my uterus," muttered Aaron,
Shiina nodded as he heps onto his belly. He looked at Vlorth with curiosity as he watched him move.
"So, how do you wish to mate with Vlorth? The traditional way, or internally?" asked Aaron.
Shiina thought for a moment. "The seeder should decide how I should get pregnant." He said as he smiled at Aaron.
"Vlorth wants to do it internally, but that would require you birthing him out your rectum, and he wants your first birthing experience to be special," said Aaron. "But he's fine with he going into labor whenever," said Aaron, looking at Vlorth.
"I'm ready. He can enter me." Shiina said as he rubbed his belly.
"OK, just relax and let him enter you," said Aaron, as Vlorth made is way toward Shiina's ass. Shiina felt the slug-likecreature press against his rectum. Aaron closed his eyes, "He wants in," said Aaron, as the Vlorth pressed harder.
Shiina nodded. "He enter one of my wombs." He said as he relaxed himself., allowing Vlorth to enter. Ecian's were well known for having high fertility, but what most people didn't know was that they had multiple wombs. Shiina's 9 wombs could carry any species by themselves without causing any trouble for the other occupants.
"Where... is your womb," asked Aaron, with his eyes closed. He was breathing deeply, and his dead was leaning back. "You're so tight... and it is so warm in here," said Aaron, in an almost orgasmic voice. He started making motions which his dead that seemed to mimic the movements of Vlorth inside Shiina. "Don't worry about Aaron, he likes zoning out whenever one of us has sex," said Aaron, 'Now, is this a uterine cervix I am pushing against?"
Shiina blushed as he felt Vlorth reach his womb. "Yes. That's it." He said as he felt great pleasure.
Shiina felt Vlorth's body pushing against the inside of one his wombs. Aaron began to moan in ecstasy, as Aaron's body started to pulse, slowly moving upward and downward, mirroring the movements Shinna felt inside his womb. Aaron's breathes became heavier, and his movements more pronounced and quicker, following Vlorth's.
Shiina moaned as he each pump in his tight womb. His belly started to shake and quiver as the pleasure sent the babies into a kicking frenzy.
Aaron's body moved faster and harder, as his moans of pleasure grew louder. His movements mimics that of Vlorth. His pregnant belly starting moving, the Gloriths began moving. Aaron apparently paid not attention to these, his mind enthralled in Vlorth's experience inside of Shiina. Sweat was forming on Aaron's forehead, as he body tensed up.
Shiina moaned louder with Aaron. His rear bounced from each thrust Vlorth made. "I'm going to cum! Fill me up! I want hundreds of babies." He begged as his hole tightened around Vlorth.
"Oh yes, oh yes, I will!" Shouted Aaron, as Shiina felt Vlorth cum inside of one his wombs. Or, at least that is what Shiina thought was happening. Vlorth's entire body throbbed, and Aaron's body followed suit as far as his human anatomy would allow.
Shiina moaned as he felt something enter his womb. "What's going on?" He moaned as looked to Aaron for answers.
"I am entering your womb, what do you think is happening?" said Aaron, speaking for Vlorth.
Shiina continued to moan as he felt Vlorth enter his womb. He held the spot where he could feel Vlorth.
Name: Lilith
Race: gravian

Gravians are a race that are considered the top breeders and can breed with virtually any race, of course, thats what happens when your race 99% female. Gravians also live for arouns 1000 years, 1320 being the record. In this time they go out and breed on a daily basis, the only goal being their races preservation. Thankfully the offspring is almost always a gravian, but on rare occasions it'll be the fathers race. Lilith is currently carrying 20 kids, best thing about gravians is they can keep the kids inside them and decide when it's time to go into labor. Lilith walks into the station rubbing her belly. She looks around

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,176 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,705 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,056 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,515 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,061 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething