Site Log Out?
I was wondering. Am I the only one who has to log back in every time they go back onto their internet browser? I have the thing as remember me for log ins but it constantly have to log back in after i close my browser. I have seen some user profiles that say they are on more than 24 hours. Is that cause they never close their browser or cause theirs doesn't log them out like mine does. I'm on Firefox... So is it a Firefox glitch?
(10-08-2012, 05:51 AM)ElviraTepes Wrote: I was wondering. Am I the only one who has to log back in every time they go back onto their internet browser? I have the thing as remember me for log ins but it constantly have to log back in after i close my browser. I have seen some user profiles that say they are on more than 24 hours. Is that cause they never close their browser or cause theirs doesn't log them out like mine does. I'm on Firefox... So is it a Firefox glitch?

The same thing happens to me and I have Internet Explorer. It may be for a security/privacy reason but I'm not sure as I'm not a computer geek/nerd.
I think it may depend on the settings you have for your browser. If you empty your cache I know that it'll log out out of all websites. I haven't had any issues.
(10-09-2012, 02:38 AM)Lyric Wrote: I think it may depend on the settings you have for your browser. If you empty your cache I know that it'll log out out of all websites. I haven't had any issues.

I never empty my cache. It automatically logs me out. the minute i close my browser it logs me out. And then i have to log back in everytime. I'm not complaining mind you but it's annoying when you log in, are told you will be taken back where you were, which usually in my case is the rp forum, and are taken to the homepage.
I have my browser set to dump my cache but save certain website logons. If its internet explorer and you don't know how to check your cache setting, do the smart thing and switch to Chrome. If you're using Chrome, uninstall and reinstall. Personally I can't stand it saving things for security purposes.
As I said I use Firefox. I used to have Chrome but it would make my computer mess up. And I checked my cache settings this morning. It's not set to clear out my cache at all
It happened to me, too, even though it never used to before. I'd always assumed that it was one of the changes made during the whole "Stories, Art, and RP Forums Switching to Members Only" change (to keep individuals who didn't have accounts here from accidentally stumbling onto things in those forums because they were on a computer used by someone who did have an account here), but I'm beginning to suspect that isn't the case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cant Log Out cassieoz 0 3,189 02-03-2017, 05:36 AM
Last Post: cassieoz
  Site Had Errors. Plutexian Mpregger 5 2,559 03-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger