Closed Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari]
Welcome to this roleplay! Before we start, there are some things to tell. I prefer to have no sex scenes, but touching, teasing and massage (winkwonk) etc is allowed I guess.
If you want you can be a carrier too but later in the story. You MUST be a human. This roleplay will take place in a modern setting, not medieval.

This RP is about your character with the role [cursed human].
and mine character [greek god/goddess of wisdom athena].
(in this rp athena is both male and female, but mentally male. His reincarnation is born a feminine male which I'll be roleplaying as so yaay mpreg)
also maybe some side character as the story goes.

Summary:

Athena had received an important mission to protect a certain human, who was 'accidentally' cursed by the king of gods Zeus (Athena's father), when he was born. Athena agreed to clean up this mess and vowed to be this human's guardian for a lifetime. In order to enter the earth, Athena had to disappear from the heavens and transferred his soul, wisdom and memories to a seed, which eventually developed into an infant. You know that process. He'll be born about a few days after your birth took place.

Transferring a god or goddess's soul to earth is a great accomplishment, but transferring godly powers is a whole different story. In order to protect, he still needs it, so he needs to pay a price for it. A curse! When Athena starts to use his powers to protect the unfortunate child of men, he begins to absorb a part of that certain person's life force which stays in athena's womb after a while and impregnates him. If he abuses his powers alot, it's possible to get pregnant with more than one child. The cursed human being the father of course. So that's where the mpreg basically begins. Buut that side effect only works when Athena turns 18. (mpregcentral's rules to not have underage mpreg stuff. I need to follow it.)
The cure of Zeus curse is eternal love, something that the two will have to achieve. Athena doesn't know that though. There is no cure to Athena's impregnating curse.

You can choose if they'll be complete strangers when met or childhood friends. If you choose childhood, we'll rp for a bit as kids, then timeskip to adultness and romance and babies stuff. If you choose strangers, we'll begin immediately in adultness time, meeting randomly of getting introduced or something.

Full name:

Nicknames:

Personality:

Pregnant, How many (in the future):

Appearance:

Extra:

Full name: Nathaniel Warris [Former name: Athena Parthenos]

Nicknames: Nana

Personality: Understanding, thoughtful yet dense, sometimes childish, but not easily angered.

Pregnant, How many (in the future): Depends on how much he saves your character.

Appearance:

Him as Athena.
[Image: 127.jpg?1482101109]

Reincarnated Him.
[Image: OejyxyxFU1M.jpg]

Occupation: College student, Athena's reincarnation and [your character's name]'s secret guardian.

Extra: He's a Seke. He likes teasing someone.
Hope it's alright!! Just to let you know that I am interested in it starting from childhood
Full name: Atlas Tardoma

Nicknames:

Personality:He can seem a bit cold as he is mostly serious and quiet and often keeps to himself. He is easily prone to be paranoid and have panic attacks though but tries not to show it in public or to anyone for that matter. He will however, be more open to the people he cares about.

Pregnant, How many (in the future): Probably 1-2

Appearance: Black hair and gray eyes and wears glasses. He has scars on his back from an accident he doesn't really remember. His attire is usually business-business casual in public but much more comfortable at home.

Occupation: College student/works for his adopted father's book publishing company to train to be CEO.

Extra:
Smokes but is trying to quit. Secretly a romantic.

[Image: tumblr_inline_oo4hxteviJ1tkanqz_540.jpg]
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.
[Alright! Then I'll start with the childhood scenario.]

The first semester has already long begun in the first year of Touda Academy Junior-high, one of the elite private schools in the country that is said to guaranteed give each student who graduate from there, a successful future.  Most successful company's heirs, rich children and children with scholarships get a high chance of entering with ease. Scholarships are treated as commoners though, most of the time. Today there was a new transfer student coming to study in class 1-A. Someone who enrolled with a scholarship.

"Now, now. The bell has rung, sit down please."
The laid-back teacher said, the sound of shuffling papers filling the students ears as he sorted it out on his desk, along with a few soft whispers.
"Charlie, guess what? There's a tranfer student coming! and he's a commoner" "Whaat!? Filthy.."

The homeroom teacher just sighed, "Wren and Charlie. I'll be seeing you two after school like usual." "Ehhhh?!" "Yes, now silence or I'll give the whole class detention."  After that, the gossip duo went quiet.

"Just like they 'clearly' said, there's a transfer student." Letting out a small yawn, he looked over to the side, where the doors were. "You can come in now."
The door slid open carefully as a boy stepped into the classroom, becoming a bit tense as gasps were heard. It wasn't possibly because he was cute or anything. It was most likely the fact that he stood out a bit. I mean he's an albino. White hair, pale skin, purple or rather warm red eyes.. It's glow changed by the lighting at different angles. The now classmates stared at him in mixed emotions. Half of the class were in shock.

"Ahem." The teacher cleared his throat. "This is Nathaniel. Despite his rare appearance, he's just a normal student like you guys. He worked hard to get into this class, so please welcome him. Remember to treat everyone equally. If I witness any bullying or harassment, you're suspended, got it?"
[Awesome! And let me add how I love this concept as it's pretty original/creative!]

Atlas impatiently tapped his pencil as his head rest against his hand, trying to repress a yawn. He had managed to down out the annoying sounds that is Wren and Charlie's voices. He had certainly hoped he wouldn't get detention from them, especially given how he was the quietest kid in class, therefore the most innocent of them all. At least they shut up so that gave him an extra hour at home to be able to play video games at least.

He had begun doodling when he heard the teacher announce of a new student, and a strange one too. New students were rare and if what he heard was right, then that would mean it was a scholarship kid. The kid probably wouldn't last a week with those two morons. He, of course, could involve himself in that situation but that would risk no longer being in the shadows. And besides, maybe the new student knew a lunch or two...

He did pause once he saw him enter. White hair and those red eyes but he had an almost innocent look on him...which made him drawn to him more than anything. He was cute actually...

...what?

He shook off those thoughts, simply believing that he just found him intriguing. He didn't quite know whether or not he would be bullied or that if people had the same thoughts of finding him cu-intriguing. Well, he knew the chances of a new student actually wanting to approach the shy kid was little to none. With a small sigh, he quietly accepted defeat and just pulled out a book to read to distract himself from looking at those red eyes...
______
"A man who is not willing to fight what he wants, deserves what he gets. So go back to being what everybody expects you to be, or find the courage to fight and write your own story."
Yes, I roleplay. Everything you need to know is in my profile. PM for more details.
[Really? That makes me very happy, thank you so much for joining]

The former god/godess was signalled to do a self introduction as the teacher wrote his full name in letters on the chalkboard in white letters, more whispers starting to fill the room, talking about Nana's looks. "Ah, my name is Nathaniel Warris. I like.. a lot of things? Umm, I don't dislike much things. My hobbies are..? Oh! Being a hero." A snort was heard from Charlie, followed by Wren's snickering, making the albino smile sheepishly, hearing the laughing.

"Am I that funny? If you'd like I can try being a clown too or a comedian." Now the most of the class bursted out in laughter while Nathan just blinked in confusion. At least the atmosphere was less tense now. He looked at the class in awe, before noticing a different pair of eyes on him. They were less hostile than the whisper duo.

'Found him~' He thought, his lips twitched up in a smile as their eyes came into contact, his expression turning into a soft determined one. "I'll protect you.." He said faintly, but his words were lost in the sound of laughter that filled the classroom, then tensed up, feeling glares coming from Charlie and Wren's direction. It always didn't end well when someone takes away the attention from those two.
[It's no problem at all! Glad to be a part of it!]

His focus on that book was short lived now that he saw the white-haired boy talking. It was interesting how he talked about wanting to be a hero he had to admit. It seemed like he was genuinely serious about that one though and that it wasn't just some childish dream of his. It was of course expected of the snickering.

..that had now turned to laughter from the whole class. He didn't really laugh though as he had seemed confused more than anything. He acted like it wasn't his first time in a junior high class! He just stared at him until those eyes locked on him.

He had noticed the expression had changed on Nathaniel's face...softer was it? He could feel his cheeks turn red at the attention he was getting from him. He swore he heard him speak words but he didn't catch on what he said with how the class was laughing. He already saw Charlie and Wren glaring at them, knowing now that he wouldn't last in lunch and for some reason...he just wanted him to stay. So, naturally, he threw paper balls in their direction and turned his attention to the book quickly. He just had to hope the teacher or anybody didn't see though most likely nobody would even dare blame that on him, thankfully.
______
Both classmates were caught off guard by the paper balls, looking around frantically to see who threw, looking like the third world war just happened, making Nathaniel chuckle a bit, just by looking at their expression. This class was overall interesting and would love to study here. It reminded him of when god poseidon tutored him when he was still a very young god/goddess. They were good times, thought former god Athena feeling a twinge of pain inside his chest, knowing he might never return to the heavens. He didn't let it show though. Right now he had to focus on protecting this precious person.

On que, the teacher hushed the laughing students as it died down, then guiding Nathan to an empty, which was placed coincidentally behind the child that was quietly reading a book.
In the end, Charlie and Wren never found the culprit as class already started.

[Time skip to lunch? Or]
[honestly fine with me! You can go on ahead and skip to lunch]

Atlas swore he'd just die right then and there when Nathaniel was seated right behind him. At least it wasn't next to him though or it would be just awful. And too reminiscent of a typical anime setting. Though it probably already is considering the new kid's an albino...

Shaking those thoughts and book aside, he tried his best to pay attention to class. It was difficult to say the least with Nathaniel behind him. Part of him wanted to turn around to look at him once more but he knew that Charlie or Wren might catch on and make fun of him. Like Nathaniel really needed another insult to injury on his first day.

The class dragged on forever it seems like always. If it wasn't nathaniel's presence distracting him, it was definitely the boredom of the class. He'd read, doodle or stare at the window until the awaited bell for lunch arrived.
______
Right when the school bell rang through the whole building, the teacher of class 1-A's babbling about tests and future assignments immediately stopped as the students closed their notebooks, agenda's and extra homework, storing them back in their bag, before taking out their lunch and so did Nathan. Carefully undoing small lock on his lunchbox, the boy took a peek inside, relieved when he saw his cooking still whole despite the fact that he was almost late for class and had to run there quick. Smiling brightly, Nana reached out to take a bite out of the deli-

"ALRIGHT!! WHO THROUGH THESE DISGUSTING THINGS AT US!" Poor Nathaniel jumped in his seat, hearing the familiar voices of the couple? Charlie and Wren (maybe they are hah), accidentally dropping his lunch on the floor as his face turned pale, if that's even possible. Almost everyone else began to stare at the mischief duo with a deadpanned, irritated or shocked expression. It was the perfect timing for them to cause trouble, since the teacher was already gone.

Charlie gritted her teeth when no one answered, while Wren glared back at everyone who stared. "Answer our question!" Yelled Charlie, this time without her boyfriend. She was probably the short tempered one out of the two, thought Nathaniel while sadly drinking his pack of juice while looking at the mess of food he made on the ground, till he got pointed at by guess who?

Nathaniel looked around if it was someone else the two were pointing, before looking back into their eyes. "Ehm, me?" He asked, now pointing at himself confused. "Uhhh Me?!" Mocked Wren repeating his question. "I'm talking to you girly boy. YOU who threw these papers at US, the most popular beings in this school." They accused while the other just sweat-dropped. 'So they do have good grades?' He guessed in his mind. "But I was standing in front of the class next to the tea-" "YOU PROBABLY JUST SET UP SOME TRICK BEFORE WE EVEN ENTERED!!" Screeched Charlie once again loudly, making Nathaniel flinch and cover his ear. How was that even possible? They've just met a half hour ago, also adding the fact that he rushed to school right before the lesson began. Well, he actually could of done it by using his divine powers, but he had no reason to. They weren't harming his human in any way.

"But I don't have a motive and never knew about you two before I entered this class." He mumbled hesitantly. With that, Wren grabbed him by the collar pissed off, pushing the chair and desk away using the open window to let the former god's torso hang out the frame to give him a dangerous scare. "Are you saying that we're nobody's, you bastard." He spit in his face while Charlie froze, thinking maybe Wren was going a bit too far now. If the new student actually fell from such high place, he could actually hit his head and die. Wren would commit murder in front of everyone who was watching and Charlie would be the accomplice. This wasn't good.

[I got too excited.. ]
[bump]
[Ahh sorry! I honestly forgot about this account with how busy I've been! And thank you so much for the reputation!!! I got to see your post before you modified and you mentioned about having Charlie and Wren being characters too that eventually become their friends? Because I am very open to it! Sorry for shot response though; school is murdering me. ;^^]

Atlas was already pulling out his phone and earbuds to listen to music, ready to ignore those two dumbasses though he did hear Nathaniel's lunch drop to the ground. He hadn't had much of a moment to turn around to offer his own food before he was being picked on by Wren. Even seeing Charlie's expression had shown how this had crossed the line-scratch that, burned the line and they were stepping into unfamiliar territory with Wren.

Great what can he do now? He sure as hell didn't want Nathaniel to die by Wren who looked like he could and would on the spot. And he knew now that he had to act fast otherwise he'd have to walk home the long way just to avoid looking at the blood stains of the student he could've saved. It really was his fault in the end, he knew and now the new kid was going to pay for it. Responsible for the possible murder.

Fuck. No. He could already feel his heart beating, feeling more terrified of them than he ever had since he met them. He couldn't push Wren away or he'd drop Nathaniel so he had to use something he wasn't very well at. Words. Well...his adopted parents always told him to stand up to what he believed in and that honesty was the greatest reward...he just had to hope his reward wasn't death but if it saved Nathaniel...

He stood up from his desk quickly, not even looking at Nathaniel, Wren, Charlie or anybody but staring at his desk and mustering up all the courage he could to speak as loudly as he could, "I was the one who threw the paper balls at you so if you want to throw someone off the window it better be damn me!" He was surprised by how angry his voice came off as, showing no fear despite that anybody looking in his eyes could tell otherwise. Thankfully with his hair, nobody could really see his eyes and all probably saw a boy signing away his life.
______
[It's okay! That happens to me too usually, like I just remembered "Oh wait! mpreg central! I've been inactive again." a few seconds ago and I'm back too I guess? Also no need to thank, you deserved that reputation point. Ehh, Yea. About Charlie and Wren. That they'd become Atlas's and Nathaniel's friends and you can roleplay as them too, to prevent both of us running out of ideas faster. I thought you didn't like that idea so I removed that message. Don't worry about your post! It's amazing. I'll put a bio for Charlie and Wren right now]

Full name: Charlie Di Tannia.

Nicknames: Tannia (Wren)

Personality: Very screechy as a kid, liked to get attention from Wren. Now confident and carefree, straight out savage, but caring towards her friends.

Pregnant, How many (in the future): Maybe will create a family with Wren when she's 26+. Right now she just wants to enjoy the life of being a non-parent.

Appearance: 

As a 11 year old.

[Image: bb2f97f9e6f5b4712f1ff8ce7f5b63061405740316_full.jpg]

As an adult.

[Image: 2788321_1339511502162.88res_500_281.jpg]

Occupation: College student, Civilian, arranged engagement with Wren. (Is no couple, but best friends with Wren in childhood. They seem like one though.)

Extra: Charlie comes from a wealthy family and so is Wren. Her Ethnicity is Italian and Irish, but she lived (Forgot what country this roleplay plays in.) her whole life. As she grew up, she had tried many times to rebel against her family and wore the bitchy mask, trying to fool the elders to think twice about making her the heir, but she still putted in a lot of effort into getting good grades, because she wanted to create a good future for herself and not disappoint her family too much. Now she is still studying in college, doing what she wants, riding her motorcycle and hanging out with her friends. After that, she plans to accept working for her family's airlines and will travel around the world like how they wished it to be. Her family changed their mind long ago though and only arranged a marriage with the youngest son of the Lee-In Family. She doesn't know yet that she is engaged and that she'll be free of creating her own future after graduating.

Full name: Wren Lee-In

Nicknames: 

Personality: Hot headed and egoistic as a child, calm and laid-back as an adult, but still looks a bit scary. Lazy, but obedient.

Pregnant, How many (in the future): No.

Appearance:

He'll just look younger as a kid, and would have some bandages from fighting or sports etc. 

[Image: 8a7e7d4745b7edde0e61cd25d08ffa54.jpg]

Occupation: An employee at Tadorma's book publishing company, Civilian.

Extra: Wren also comes from a wealthy family, but has older siblings deal with the inheritance. He had some anger issues as a child, but now is a successful employed man. He also smokes and has no sign of quitting, besides when Charlie nags him about it. He had noticed glimpses of Charlie's real self personality from the start and knew about the engagement.

Wren stopped for a second, before turning his attention to the kid he thought was mute, losing a bit of grip on Nathaniel's collar in the process. Nathaniel looked shocked at the sudden outburst. Hearing him talk for the first time was surprising, but it was nice to see him do such brave act. He'd had to thank him later, if he won't get thrown out the window that is.

"Heh, like I'd believe you.." He growled again, glaring right into Atlas's neck like he was just another prey to feed on. Nana sweated nervously as the grip slowly loosened, looking for anything to hold onto before the other accidentally released him. By looking at Charlie, he realised they both didn't mean to go this far. Maybe it was his own fault for adding fuel to Wren's fire and making him lose control to his anger. Before he could act, he tensed up again, feeling like he's really going to fall now as Wren's attention was now fully on the one who stood up to him.

"Well, I would gladly throw you both out the win-" Cutting off the male bully's sentence, Charlie placed a hand on Wren's shoulder, unintentionally startling him. She quickly grabbed Nathan shirt and pulled him back in. She didn't say a word as she tried to calm the situation by holding back her friend. Nathaniel sighed in relief, before thanking the girl, then nodding to Wren.

"Charlie.." Started Wren once again while Charlie just answered by shaking her head. They just quietly went back to their seats, like nothing happened as the other students also continued eating. It was like they controlled the class. As expected of popular people. Charlie managed to stop him, but it didn't look like he wasn't done yet, judged by the sharp glares and stares coming from his direction to Atlas and Nathan.

Nathaniel just dusted of is now wrinkled uniform, then closed the window before facing the boy who saved him. He tapped his shoulder, waiting for him to turn around and face him. Seeing his eyes giving off fear, He couldn't help but give him a reassuring and gentle smile, just like earlier, when he introduced himself. "Thank you, άτλας."

Inwardly, Athena found it funny. The human he had to protect with his life just had saved his life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,171 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,135 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,866 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,886 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8