Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash)
Chapir nodded at the sight of his breeder relaxing, and he was glad the powder didn't have any adverse effects.  He looked down at his brood mare now that the loud noise stopped along with the flaying.  "I need you to remove your outer shell.  I need to see you bare."
Mike keeping his eyes open the best he could feeling really drowsy complied. Removing his shirt first revealing his abs. Then Mike took off his pants and underwear being completely naked. Mike's head was now bobbing feeling so tired and compliant.
"You look very nice."  Chapir complimented as he took in the sight of his breeder.  Tall, strong, it would last him generations and maybe even continue the cycle with his heir.  He smiled as he eased the creature over the closet strong object.  He felt the creature relax completely underneath him as its eyes closed.  He could now breed. 

His cock, long and wide, fattened up as he got ready.  His hands wondered over the body trying to find the opening.  He searched then laughed when he found the tight hole between the legs behind the genitals.  Oh this would do so well.  Chapir pushed at the hole with his finger testing the tightness.  It opened and he knew this was it.  He used his fingers to keep the hole open as he lined up his cock.  He pushed in going deeper and deeper until his skin met the breeders.  He removed his fingers, pulled back his cock, then pushed forward again.  He repeated the motions as he felt his seed move down his cock.  He had 13 seeds ready for implanted and he mated with his breeder all night until all were planted.  
Mike eyes were hit by the morning light shining through his bedroom window. He winced and felt really groggy almost like a hangover. He layed in bed for a second thinking about what a wierd dream he had. Just as he was about to get up he looked down to see a bulge under his blanket. Mike quickly threw off the covers to notice his belly was nearly three times the size it normally was. His night shirt barely reached his belly button over his orb like belly. His pants he was wearing was busted at the waist his button missing. Mike rubbed his huge belly back and forth with his right hand before he let out a yell. "What is this! Im...I'm huge!"
"You're awake," Chapir said as he came into the room with a plate full of food.  He searched the creature's dwelling after they mated and found meat with the word 'bacon' on the package.  He cooked the entire contents then found something called juice.  He figured the picture on the carton was what it was supposed to look like and managed to make that happen.  "How are you feeling?" 
"Wh..what happened?" Mike said confused. " I thought you were a dream!" Mike shouted pointing at the monster. "Mike's belly let out a huge growl. "Why am I so fat....and hungry." Mike said smelling the bacon and starting to get hungry.
"I bred you last night," Chapir happily explained as he walked over to the bed and held out the plate.  "You have 13 of my whelps inside you now slowly developing into Shearzani.  You will continue to grow as they develop."  He reached out and touched the bulging belly.  "They will grow strong and happy inside you and I will take care of you during this time.  Don't worry." 
Mike quickly grabbed the plate of food and began eating the bacon rapidly. Bacon had never tasted so good before he also had never been this hungry before. "Are you saying I'm pregnant!" Mike shouted out with a mout full spitting some food out. He reached for the juice chugging it down. After finishing off the plate of bacon Mike put his hands under his underbelly as his belly let out another growl. "Ohhhh...I'm still so hungry." Mike said. "This can't be happening to me."
Chapir watched his mare eat with a happy smile.  A strong appetite meant the litter took and would continue to grow.  There was always a chance the breeding fail but that didn't happen.  Chapir nodded.  "Yes, you're pregnant.  That's why you're so hungry.  The whelps need a lot of nurturing right now and will need even more in time.  It's good that you're still hungry.  I'll get you some more food." 
Mike wanted more than anything was to get up and run away from this nightmare. How could this be happening every thing was normal yesterday now all he could think about was food it was driving him crazy. "Wait!" Mike shouted out. " I have some peanut butter in the cupboard and a gallon of ice cream in the freezer bring that with you." Mike said squirming at the hunger pains. " also bring up some of that left over pizza and chips I have with a loaf of bread and balongna." Mike shouted out as the creature walked out of the room. As the it prepared the food Mike slowly got out of bed to use the bathroom the babies pressing on his bladder. Finding his center of gravity Mike waddled to the bathroom to go pee. After he stepped on his scale letting out another yell. "What! ....
202 pounds I put on 30 pounds over night!" Mike shouted looking down at his huge belly that now blocked the sight of his feet. He slowly waddeled back to his bedroom and sat in his chair his belly resting on his lap.
Chapir returned about 30 minutes later with the requested food and a number of plates.  He set the bread and bologna on the bed, the ice cream by his mare's side, and pizza and chips he put in the creature's hands so it could eat.  "You're growing so large.  That is a good sign."  
Mike kept stuffing his face with food constantly being hungry. "Why did you have to pick me?" Mike cried out in between bites between his peanut butter and balongna sandwhich. " how am I suppose to work and go to school looking like a fat pig. I can't even see my feet." Mike said throwing some icecream on his sandwhich and cramming the rest of it in his mouth washing it down with a class of chocolate milk. "I don't even have any clothes that fit now."
Chapir smiled and watched as his mare ate all the food.  More food meant bigger whelps and bigger whelps meant more development.  His batch would be ready for this world if the mare kept eating this way. 

"You were the closet creature that could accept my brood," he answered after a few more minutes of just watching.  "Your only role is to be the carrier of my young now.  You will not work or go to school.  You will remain here growing large with each day."  He smiled at that thought.  "I will provide for you.  And clothes are not needed anymore."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,677 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,393 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,099 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,706 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,851 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,793 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,073 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,694 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,703 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8