Closed The Traveling Show
(Closed with Torn) 

Plot: Two kings from opposite kingdoms have the same thing in common, they are both hated by their families.  As a traveling show come in their kingdoms both kings are sold to the show before they know what happens.  

Name: Alex
Description: Tall muscular long black hair with silver eyes.

Alex knew his family had hated him; there was no doubt of that due to his looks he guessed.  Plus being born with silver eyes was a curse to them.  However he was king now and didn't care what any of them thought.  It wasn't until that night that he was eating dinner that he started to feel sleepy.  Next thing he knew he was waking up in a small cage, surrounded by a tent realizing what had happened.  His family had sold him to the traveling show that was in their kingdom.  Looking around, he spotted another cage near his noticing another young man was there. 

"Hey wake up!!  We need to get out of here." 
Name: Kade
Description/: 5'7, short black hair, bright blue eyes

Kade had had his share of a hellish life, dreading each day that he was alive. His own family had despised him as well. He tried his very best to live each passing day to the fullest but it seemed as though that was not possible. He walked away from his room window one night, falling into a deep slumber. When he awoke he found himself in a small sized cage, yawning and looking around at his surroundings frantically. "W .. Who are you?! .. why are we in cages?!" He said, practically shouting himself hoarse. He was scared and did not know what to think about this situation.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex almost jumped in his cage when the man beside him yelled. Alex could tell that the man was scared and could end up with a panic attack if he didn't say anything. Taking a good look at him, Alex realized the other man was the king from the next kingdom over. Holding up his hands, Alex smiled, "My name is Alex and I'm afraid we have been betrayed by our families. I don't know where we are just know we are prisoner's it would seem. If you try to calm down, and tell me your name we can find a way out of this perhaps."

(So what is going happen exactly?)
Kade tried to be calm, sighing as he looked at the man in the cage. He thought deeply about things, noticing he was in a metal cage. He tried to get the cage unlocked. "Okay. My name is Kade. We need to find the keys."

(We can try to escape and be forced to be put in punishments. You have any ideas?)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"It's nice to meet you Kade, and I'm afraid there are no keys. Even if there were we probably wouldn't be able to reach them." Alex looked around the small area they were in before he spotted a metal pick close by. Dropping to his knees, Alex stretched his hand through the bars trying to reach it. Barely able to get it, Alex pulled back using his leg instead getting the pick. Standing up, Alex began picking the lock, "Don't worry I'm great at picking locks."

(I think I have a couple ideas. Since we are in a traveling show, we could be made to mate with a couple of the people in the show in order to give birth. Also what if during the next public show is when we are forced to have this punishment. What you think? I'm not sure what kind of characters would be in a traveling show. I know they have had the snake man, the biggest man or strongest man.)
Kade was scared, wanting to be free of the cage. He trusted the man in the other cage. He stayed quiet, watching him trying to unlock the cage. He was relieved as he heard a click of the lock, hearing its door open with a creak.

(Those ideas sound fine with me.)

Alex winced at the sound of the cage opening hoping no one would have heard it. Stepping out of his cage, Alex made fast work at getting to his new friends cage grabbing the lock, "I'll have you free in a minute or two." Picking the lock in a minute like he said, Alex opened the door, "Your free, now come on lets get out of here."

"Not so fast." Hearing a man's voice behind him, Alex turned putting himself in between Kade and the man that was standing there. Looking at him, Alex could tell he was probably the one who took them. Alex felt anger come over him, "Why have you taken us and where are we?"

The man smiled, "You two gentleman are my prisoners in my traveling show. And since you two were trying to escape, I think you're going have to be punished."
Kade nodded at his friend's words of urgency. He tried to be as quiet as he could. He was relieved when the door of his cold, metal cage was unlocked. He got up to his feet which were unfortunately bare of footwear to protect them. He turned in fear of an unknown male voice speaking, quivering as he saw the man behind him and his new friend.

(Are we giving birth together or separate? I got an idea but it just depends on what you choose. Also who are you going be raped by? I was thinking of getting raped by the half snake man and give birth to either live children or eggs.)

Alex tried to keep his new friend behind him noticing he was quivering behind him. Realizing he was scared, Alex felt a need to protect his new friend at all cost. Looking down, Alex even noticed the poor guy didn't have any shoes and knew it was going to be getting cold in a few months. Looking back at the man, Alex stood up tall trying not to be scared, "Look please just punish me, I'm the one that got us out. My friend doesn't need to be involved."

The man came over looking over Alex and Kade, "Well since you seem to be the leader over your new friend, I might just do that or I might not. Now get back into your cages until our next show in a couple days. That's when your punishment will begin and depending on how you act, will depend on how bad it is." With that the man pushed Kade back into his cage locking it before shoving Alex into his.
Kade whimpered, looking up at the tall man who kidnapped him. He wanted to run away, he wanted to be freed. He felt as though his heart was running a mile a minute. He sat down in a corner of the small metal cage he was confined in. He was beyond scared, uncertain of the cruel fate  he and his new friend were unfairly forced to be in. He looked over at his friend, thanking him for trying to escape. He wanted to be able to breathe fresh air, not dreading things. He sighed, trying to stay calm and collected like his new friend was.

(I am up for anything. And we can give birth separately.  I can give birth to the wolfman.)

(Sounds great, and I was thinking what if as punishment the other is forced to watch when the other is raped on stage. Also perhaps when you give birth or should we just have them raped behind the scenes and then birth to public so they know it's real? Oh and how long should the pregnancies be since they are supernatural and not normal?)

The man left the tent leaving the two men alone once again. Alex slide down at cage looking over at his new friend. He knew this was hard on both of them, but it mean that he had to be strong for both of them. Pulling off his shoes, Alex slide them over to his new friend, "Here you need these more than I do." Looking around the cage and tent, Alex knew sometime soon they would escape, "Don't worry I will find a way for us to leave. I won't let you be harmed if I can help it."

The owner of the man left his two prisoners going into another tent finding the snake man curled up in his cage. His upper body was of a man but from his waist down he had the tail except his penis which was like snake skin, "Soon I will have a job for you to do my old companion and I assure you, he is to your liking."
Kaden was fearful of the tall man but tried to gather his courage. He listened to his friend speaking to him, nodding in response. He thanked his friend for the shoes he was given. He smiled slightly at his friend, making sure to pay him back for such an act of kindness. "Thank you my friend. You are so kind. I will pay you back somehow." He said softly, putting the shoes on. He soon laid down, falling asleep for a few hours, being as tired as he could possibly in a hard day.

(That sounds fun. Let's do it. And  I am up for the ideas. And the pregnancies can be a few months if you want.)

Alex nodded watching his friend putting on the shoes, "Your welcome, and do not worry about pay back. Just be ready to run if we get a chance to escape once again." Watching his friend laid down and sleep, Alex soon did the same however awoke when he felt someone grabbing him. Looking up, Alex found the man pulling him from the cage and throwing him into two men. Struggling to get free, Alex was forced to stare into his friends cage as his arms were tied to it as well as his pants removed, "What is this!!!"

"Your punishment is to begin and then later your new friend over there. Come in and have fun my friend." The man stated watching as the snake man slithered into the tent his penis rock hard in front of him. Alex turned his head spotting the snake man realizing what was about to happen, "No, you can't."

(Do you want to act as the snake man during the rape as well as your character?)
Jade opened his eyes suddenly to his friend screaming. He looked around frantically,  seeing the horrible scene with wide eyes. "No! .. Don't hurt him!" he shouted to the snake man. He tried to stop the creature but it seemed hopeless.

The snake man smirked, easily trapping the human man and pinning him down. He soon began having his way with him.  He wanted this moment to never end. "Where do you think you are you going, my little mouse." He hissed lustfully, licking his sharp fangs as he had cornered his prey.

(I can do the snake man for us. )

Alex heard his friend yelling as he looked into the cage finding him awake but knew it was useless. Unable to do anything, Alex heard the snake's words shivering from the voice. Knowing he had to be strong for his new friend, Alex soon shut his eyes before feeling what he had been fearing. As the snake man entered his body, Alex couldn't help but let out one scream as his anus was forced open by the large member on the snake. Looking at Kade, Alex stared into his eyes not able to look away.

The man behind watched the scene, "Yes my friend please have your way with him; fill him up with your seed and please make him scream." With that the man left the tent knowing the snake man would do his job and then return back to his own tent. Having forgotten something, the man returned, "I almost forgot make it as painful as you can. This little human was trying to escape and this is his punishment."
Kaden looked in horror at the scene. His friend was in danger but he was unable to help. He stayed where he was, looking into his friends distressed eyes. He wanted to help in some way but all he could do was stare sadly. He felt helpless. He felt anger at the snake man, and sorrow at his friends suffering.

Alex heard his friend yelling as he looked into the cage finding him awake but knew it was useless.  Unable to do anything, Alex heard the snake's words shivering from the voice.  Knowing he had to be strong for his new friend, Alex soon shut his eyes before feeling what he had been fearing.  As the snake man entered his body, Alex couldn't help but let out one scream as his anus was forced open by the large member on the snake.  Looking at Kade, Alex stared into his eyes not able to look away as well.

The snake man smirked at his boss, nodding with a sense of brutality in his eyes. He held the man down, making sure he would remember not to mess with his boss. He gripped the man by the hair, licking his fangs. He loved many human victims but he was never ever able to fall madly in love. "I will make sure that you remember me, my little mouse. "

Alex knew he couldn't move since his hands had been tied to the cage, "Your just a freak!!" Alex yelled at the snake man as he had gripped his hair. Not crying out, Alex shut his eyes as he felt the pain of the snake man was inside him causing him pain as he had his way with him. Hoping it soon would be over, Alex realized it probably wouldn't since the snake man had not even gotten up a good pace in him. Feeling the snake mans hand letting go of his hair, Alex slammed his head back hitting the snake man in the face hoping he knew he wouldn't be raped without a fight.
The snake man hissed, holding his nose. He felt blood dripping from his nose, growling as if he were a feral Wolf. "You will pay for that you worthless slut!" he advanced upon the man, holding him down and crushing him beneath his much larger body keeping up to where he was before inside of him. He was fueled by a blind, ruthless rage. He could not be stopped. Never ever.

Kaden wiped tears from his eyes, wanting to look away but he was unable to. He stayed in a corner of his cage, he felt heartbroken that his friend was suffering in such a way. He wanted him and his friend to be free without suffering.

Alex felt at least some pride before he felt himself entered again this time worse than the last as the snake man began pumping in an out of him as if he was in a rage. Looking at his friend, Alex saw the tears in his eyes but was glad that it wasn't Kade getting raped. As the hours passed by, Alex remained stuck to the cage as the snake man rapped him over and over. Alex remained tied to the cage his body tired and sore, "Please stop....please....you've done enough....aaahhhh!!!" Alex pleaded finally exhausted and unable to hold the screams that had escaped his mouth over the hours.

The owner coming back into the tent figured the snake man would have stopped but was surprised to see him still raping the man. Knowing he didn't want the man to die, the owner came over, "Stop this now!! You've had your fun, now return to your cage!!"
The snake man awakened from his rage. He quickly got up,  stopping the harsh assault. He glared at his victim, slithering away. He made his way back to his tent. He vowed silently to have revenge on him. He sighed, laying down in his only home. He was raised there. He dreamed of raping and abusing the man he had impregnated, smirking in his slumber. He felt the insides if the human squeezing his member, never wanting to stop. "Soon .." the snake man vowed. "Soon you will be mine. All mine." He muttered.

Meanwhile, Kaden looked at his friend. He felt as if he were broken, trying to reach him but he was too far away. Much too far away. "Alex ..?" He said softly to his friend, seeing blood pooling between his friends legs and dark blue colored bruises upon them. He wanted him to be alright, worried about him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,166 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,279 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes