Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden clenched his teeth, panting heavily. He gripped the tub, groaning while he tried to be calm through the harsh, unbearable pains. He was able to breathe from time to time. He felt as if he would explode, wanting to scream but let out a sharp gasp instead. He let out one last and final cry before sighing with relief. Finally .. the child was born. He panted, feeling very tired. He smiled, feeling proud of himself for not giving up or stopping. He heard the baby waiking, that caused his smile to widen. He reached out, wanting to hold their son. He was proud of his beloved husband Alex.

"Thank you for helping me, my love." Kaden said with a loving smile. "Can I hold him?"
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
"Your welcome love and of course." Alex smiled, "What should we call him?"

Handing the baby to his love, Alex made sure he had a good grip before letting go. Getting up, Alex went into the other room grabbing Angel and bringing her back. Holding her, Alex showed Angel her new little brother making Angel smile and giggle. Looking at Kaden, Alex was glad that they both had the family they had been wanting for.
Kaden smiled brightly, eagerly holding the newborn son. He cradled him against his chest, gently kissing his forehead. He sighed in relief that he was finally born. He looked down into the son's eyes, noticing many features from both him and Alex. He hummed gently, causing the son to fall asleep after what was a rough birth. He thought to himself, speaking of a name. He was very tired as could be but fought through it for as long as he could, he was too eager to rest. More than that.

"Hmm? .. how about Tristan?" Kaden spoke softly, also smiling at Alex and their daughter Angel.

"Meet your new brother Tristan, Angel!" Kaden smiled, feeling as if his family was finally complete.

"Finally .. our son! .. our son is here!" Kaden smiled at Alex, feeling proud of their family.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
"Tristan a great strong name." Alex smiled.

Getting out of the tub, Alex went to place Angel into her bed before coming back to take his new son from Kaden. Carrying the baby into their room, he laid him down before coming back to help Kaden clean up and get him to bed. Laying there with Angel and Tristan in between them, Alex smiled at his family knowing he wouldn't have had it any other way.

(How shall we end it?)
Kaden smiled at Alex, feeling his body relax. He cleaned himself up, feeling fresh and clean once more. He got dressed, feeling tired. He soon got in bed, falling asleep once more. He sighed softly, the breath he exhaled was one of pure happiness. He dreamt about his family, nothing else. He slumbered soundly, not waking till the very next morning. He had a full rest. He awoke next morning, wanting nothing more than to be awake forever. He was truly proud of himself.

(We can end it when both of our characters get married. That is, if you want.)
(Sounds good to me.)

Alex awoke smiling at both Kaden, and their two children between them. Picking up Angel, Alex allowed Kaden to take Tristen since he seemed to be getting hungry. Taking Angel into the kitchen, Alex began making breakfast before a thought came into his head. After breakfast was over and done, Alex told Kaden he had to leave but would only be gone shortly. Going into town, Alex picked up a present for Kaden. Coming back to the house, Alex made sure Angel and Tristen were both asleep for their nap before he pulled Kaden outside.

"Love I know we only just met when we were taken by that carnival however I feel like we known each other forever. We now have two beautiful children and you make me so happy." Pulling out the little box, Alex got down on one knee opening it up revealing a ring, "Would you do me the honor of marrying me?"
King Tristan smiled, gently picking up the wailing son Tristan. He held him gently to his chest, letting him feed from him. He hummed gently, seeing the newborn slowly falling asleep. He put down the now slumbering child who was now full of warm milk, making sure that he was safely on his back in the middle of the bed close beside his sister Angel. He sighed softly and happy. He was much pleased, feeling as to what was beyond just happy. He was proud of his family. He was curious about what day this would lead off to. He wanted to be a good father like Alex. He walked to him, smiling at him.

Kaden got over drowsiness, smiling at Alex warmly. He kissed his lips gently, and their two children's heads. He had a very wonderful slumber. He followed beside Alex, curious about why he was pulled from the room by him but did not complain. He was curious. He was soon gazing down at the beautiful ring that Alex was holding in box. When he saw it he gasped, a surprised smile of joy spreading on his face in the form of a blissful smile. Life was such a maricle and more.

"Yes .. yes I would love to marry you!" excitedly, King Tristan kissed his lover's lips once more, feeling as though he was in pure heaven. He was happy. He loved to be with his lover, feeling as if he was blessed. He also felt as though he would always love Alex and their children. He smirked, wondering as to what he wanted to do and was happy that he would get married. So blissful to be with someone and so much more. He was serene with his beloved family, smiling once more to Alex, Tristan and Angel. He felt as though the family that he dreamed of was finally realized and so much more.
Alex smiled placing the ring on his lovers finger before kissing him, "When shall we get married? I've heard one of the gypsy men can do it if we desire."

Alex picked up Angel and held her close knowing they were finally a family and it would be official once they got married. Looking to his love, Alex knew he had wanted to be with Kaden ever since he first saw him in the cage. He knew it was his job to protect him and he had not let him down. Now he had two children to protect as well as his soon to be husband.
Kaden smiled as well, gazing up into his lover's eyes. He was proud to have a lover so caring such as Alex. He kissed his lover's lips, letting him know just how much he loved him. He was beyond the word known as happy. He was honored, never wanting to ever be away from his family, never ever. "Hmmm? ... we can get married on July 4th. I would love to be married to you by the gypsy man." He smiled once more, kissing his lover's cheek, feeling as if he was in pure heaven on earth. Life was like a true dream, a such dream that he never ever wanted to wake up from. He felt like he was truly blessed. He wanted to be with his beloved family. He also wanted to be with Alex even through death. Not even death would end their relationship. He could be with him forever. He dreamed of having a husband and children and his hopes were now fully realized. Truly they were and so much more. He hugged his lover gently, feeling so joyful to be with Alex.
Alex nodded, "Then July 4th it will be. We will have to prepare for it and get stuff ready." Alex smiled knowing he would have to let the man know when they were getting married and such. Although it took a while, they both soon felt ready with the wedding and the gypsy man had agreed to marry them. Soon the time came and Alex was standing beside his love as they both held their children.

As the gypsy man had finished the ceremony, he smiled at them, "I now pronounce you married. You may kiss." Alex wasted no time pulling Kaden over with his free hand kissing him long and hard.

When they returned home, Alex first took the children into the house before coming back to carry Kaden in. That night when they had put Tristen and Angel down to sleep, Alex came into their bedroom. Stripping out of his clothes, Alex smiled at his love, "So my handsome husband, would you like to have a night of fun? The kids are asleep and my body is ready. We can do each other if you like." Alex smiled rubbing his cock getting it a little hard wanting his love to know how much he had been wanting this moment.
Kaden smiled happily, eager to share such a special day with his lover. He waited with much impatience, wanting to be with his lover. Soon before the two lovers knew it they were to be joined to oneanother for a long time. He was happy, holding his lover's hands. He also had a ring that he put on his lover's finger, soon placing a passionate kiss upon both of his lover's hands and lips. He was blessed to have such an understanding and compassionate lover such as Alex. He was finally happy. He was wearing a black suit, a black bowtie and a white button up. He looked positively handsome and even though many of the men looked at him he ignored them, focusing only on his beloved Alex and him alone. Life was about taking chances and living to the fullest. He was happy to be with Alex, never regretting it, not even for one single bit.

After going to his and his lover's room Kaden smirked, taking off of his clothes as well, he let his touches speak louder than his words could. He placed many kisses upon his lover's delicious flesh, never wanting to stop. His family was now complete. He felt so blessed and so much more. He looked lustfully at his beloved, wanting to make him moan. 

"I would love to spend the evening with you." Kaden said with a smirk, feeling eager to make passionate love with Alex.
Alex smiled enjoying how Kaden kissed him over his body. Hearing the words he wanted, Alex nodded, "Then I'm yours my love. Pleasure me all you want. And then I shall return the favor."

Alex laid there waiting for Kaden to enter him part of him wishing he still had his woman part so that it would feel more intense. Spreading his legs, Alex allowed Kaden to rub his hands over him and down to his cock causing him to gasp at the teasing. Glad to be spending the night with his new love, Alex let his moans speak for him as his lover teased him and then entered him slowly. Grabbing the covers Alex was enjoying the time with his love knowing there would be many more nights like this one.
Kaden smirked playfully, never wanting to stop pleauring his beloved Alex. He was eager to hear his moans of pleasure. Life was just like a bittersweet dream, it was something that he never ever wished to awaken from. He was filled with lust, wanting to let it out on Alex, it was in a positive way, not negative, not even in the very slightest. He kissed his lover's neck, wanting him to enjoy all that he could give to him. He was honored to have a wonderful lover such as Alex  Not even death would separate the two lovers. He did not believe that the clutches of the terrifying Grim Reaper would separate them. He was truly happy with his Alex, his knight in shining armor. He was so blissful, wanting to make his beloved scream out his name. He also wanted to be the only thought on Alex's mind. He smirked, continuing to pleasure his beloved to the brink.

Kaden gazed so longingly at Alex, feeling as if he was soon to climax as well. As much as he wanted he kept back his urge to release. No matter how painful and strong it felt. He stroked his lover's thick, juicy cock up and down. He began licking and then added his mouth to the process. He was beyond happy, wanting to be with Alex and him alone. Life was a battlefield and he was eager to show him just how much he had loved to be around him. Truly he did, so much more. He smirked once more, needing to take care of only his handsome husband and their two innocent infant children in his life.
Alex laid there his eyes almost going into the back of his head when he felt pleasure beyond anything else. He couldn't help but let his moans escape espically when he felt his lovers hands on his cock moving up and down. Soon when he felt his lovers mouth on the top of his cock, Alex knew he couldn't hold back his release anymore. Although he tried to hold back a while, Alex soon gasped arching up off the bed as he released his cum into his lovers mouth. Laying there Alex road the orgasm until it died down even though he didn't want it to. Looking at his love drinking his cum and having his own orgasm, Alex smiled knowing as soon as he was ready he would pleasure his love. His one and only husband who he would die for and take care of no matter what.
Kaden expressed a playful smirk, his eyes speaking volumes of lust. He felt as if he could pleasure him and more. He wanted to suck the cum out of his lover's cock, draining it till he was dry. He made sure that his lover was relaxed, calm and at true ease. He was eager to keep his lover in the realm between pain and pleasure, sex was like that at times after his lover was done. He used his tongue, creating an imaginary line that would start from the length of his lover's cock, up his waist, further up his well muscled chest, beneath his jaw and then finally .. let his own lips touch his lovet's own. He felt as though he was in Heaven. He let know that he was the only thing that was truly on his mind and it was because of love.

Kaden let his lover do as he wished to do with him. He kissed his lover's lips a few times more. He nuzzled his lover's chest, wanting the passion that sex to never wanting to ever ever end. He sighed happily, kissing his lover's hands, wanting to do anything his lover had wanted to do and so much more. Life was once a burden to bear but now it was bliss by Alex, his love. He let his lover know that each day spent with him was like a invigorating dip in a waterfall, it flowed through him like  a wildfire. With each passing day he was was eager to always be around Alex. He loved everything about his family.
Alex felt beyond pleasure and passion with his lover pleasuring him. It was like the moment was never going to end, and Alex was sure he didn't want it to. Kissing Kaden on the lips, Alex allowed him to kiss his hands and every part of his body. It was amazing to have Kaden there and enjoying himself. This was how sex was meant to be, with two lovers who was beyond happy. Once Alex had found his pleasure was beyond amazing he sat up shifting so he could lay Kaden down.

"My turn love." Alex smiled beginning by placing kisses on his chest and even biting him some while his cock found it's way into his lovers hole. Sliding in gently, Alex began thrusting into him wanting Kaden to feel the pleasure. While he was thrusting he reached down rubbing his lovers cock slowly to build up the orgasm he wanted his lover to have. This was glorious with Kaden, everyday and night that they spent time together. Alex knew they would grow old together and watch their children grow up and have children of their own one day.
Kaden hummed a moan, he was eager to be filled up with pleasure. He bit his lower lip, never wanting to stop. He smirked, kissing his lover's lips before letting his lover do as he wished with him. He cried out in list, feeling as if he was in bliss. He smiled, loving what his soul mate had said to him. He wanted to be with his beloved, never wanting to be without him. He gasped whenever he was bit by his lover"s teeth. He wanted this moment to never end, gazing up into the depths of his lover's eyes. He wanted to never look away or blink as he was truly afraid that he would lose. He was in pure pleasure and more. He was beyond the word known as happy, not ever needing to take a single bit in the passionate bond known as sex.

"Mmmh ... I love you Alex." Kaden moaned, a smile forming on his face. "I love our family as well."
Alex smiled pleasuring his love until he and his love both had hit their orgasms. Coming out of his love, Alex kissed up to his mouth smiling at the words his love was speaking. Nodding Alex laid down but was soon hearing the cries of Tristan and Angel. Sighing Alex got up going into the other room picking up Angel in one arm and Tristan in another arm. Coming back into the room, Alex held Tristan out to Kaden before he got onto the bed with Angel. Looking at all of them, Alex smiled glad to have a family like this and knowing it was all his.

"I love you Kaden, and our family. It's the best one around and will be as long as we live together." Alex smiled kissing Kaden and then Angel in his arms.

(Shall we end it here?)
Kaden smiled as well, kissing his lover's delicious lips. He did not release his climax until his lover did. He wanted to pleasure his lover once more but snapped back to reality as he heard their children wailing loudly. He waited until his lover returned with their children. He reached out, gently holding Tristan in his arms. He let his son feed from him, knowing he would be full of milk. He hummed softly to him, watching him as his eyelids slowly drooped and then closed. He was happy that he was asleep once more. He smiled at his beloved family. He was blessed, truly indeed. He lived to be with his family.

"I love you too. I am glad that we get to have such a loving family of our own." Kaden smiled, gazing at his beloved Alex.

(Yes. It is a beautiful ending.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 14,464 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,233 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes