Closed Awake (MxM)
Chance laid on his bed, staring up at his bedroom ceiling breathing heavily. He was 9 month pregnant with triplets, he was huge and couldn't breathe well. Great. With a groan he forced himself onto his side, trying to breathe from that position. It was just slightly better. When was his husband going to get here? it was past ten and he wanted him, badly.
Kage arrived home late from his job. He was tired and simply wanted to be with husband Chance. He walked up to their bedroom. He sighed as he began to his clothing.
Chance opened his eyes and looked over at Kage with a relieved smile. Maybe now he would be able to sleep. "Hello Love," he greeted the other male, struggling for a moment to push into a sitting up position. "How was work?"
"Tiring. It's so good to be back here." Kage said as he showed off his muscular body. He got into bed with Chance, kissing his lover before rubbing his large belly. "How have you and the kids been?" He asked as he gently rubbed Chance's belly.
Smiling, he then grunted as one of the little monster kicked him in the bladder. "They are evil. They have to take their not being inactive from you, darling," sarcasm dripped from his words. But then he snuggled close to his husband with a soft sigh. "I so wish they were here already. I'll even put up with being up with their crying. But this waiting..." he trialed off tiredly.
"I know. Just a little while longer and then you can hold them." Kage said as he started to toy with Chance's bellybutton, pressing it in teasingly.
Chance shivered at his lovers touch, feeling mildly aroused. Stupid hormones. It was the middle of the night, he should be sleeping. Not wanting sex.
Kage kissed Chance as he pulled his pregnant lover close. He continued to rub Chance's belly. "You want to go one round? Or do you need your sleep?" He asked sensually.
Chance nuzzled his husband and hummed. "Do you need sleep?" he asked a bit worriedly. He felt like he could go a round but didn't want to if Kage needed sleep.
"One round wouldn't hurt." Kage said before he positioned himself on top, rubbing Chance's belly as he got into position.
Chance grinned widely and he wrapped his legs around his lovers legs, reaching up to steal a kiss.