Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden wanted to help his beloved Alex in many ways. He was not strong or courageous. He stayed close beside his lover, letting him know that he was there for him and him. He tried to help, gently taking hold of the egg. With his hands he slowly started to pull, not wanting to hurt his lover in any way, shape or form. He made sure not to cause him to tear or fall unconscious by the severe pains. He was fearful that his beloved Alex would not survive but he made sure not to think about that, he could not lose hope or anything else. He had tugged on the egg for an hour, his heart breaking at each scream of agony from his beloved. He kept hope alive and thriving.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex held onto his chains as he felt his lovers hands grabbing onto the egg. He wasn't sure how long he had been pushing the egg out but felt exhausted already from it, but could tell from some men in the crowds that they were enjoying it, a little too much. As his lover began pulling the egg free, Alex tried to keep silent but soon he couldn't help but scream at his anus being tugged on with each pull. Gaining some new strength, Alex bared down with a long scream, "Ohhh....aaahhhhh!!!!" With the strength, Alex finally felt the egg come free as he looked at the huge thing in Kaden's hands. Laying there catching his breath, Alex soon felt a second one already at his anus, the first one having stretched him already, "Oh its coming.....Kaden....I can't...."
"Yes you can Alex. You are strong. You can do this. I believe in you. Do not give up." Kaden spoke to his lover. He was not truly caring about the crowd of people who was watching. He would help his lover through this situation even if it meant that Alex would be through a bit of pain. He had made sure that his beloved Alex was alright after the first egg was finally born. He put the egg aside, glaring down at it with a uncaring sort of look. He hoped that the snake man's young would perish and be denied their first breaths. He sighed in relief as his lover was finally able to relax. Soon he rubbed his lover's shifting stomach, making sure to be gentle and loving as he naturally was. Life was horrible as Alex suffered. He was fearful of intentions the men would be when all of the eggs would be born.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Alex shook his head knowing he couldn't survive birthing five more but knew he had no choice. Grabbing the chains, Alex spread his legs far apart as he began baring down pushing hard as he could the second egg beginning to crown faster than the second one. Being grateful of that, Alex continued to push until the egg had gotten to it's widest part. Crying out, Alex soon arched his back screaming, "AAaaahhhh!!!!!" With a burst of energy the second egg shot forth out of him leaving him out of breath but soon just as the second one, the third egg was at his anus, the tip showing, "No more....please no more...." As the third egg was coming out, Alex screamed at not the pain of birth, but felt something bursting in his stomach before looking down at his stomach feeling tiny hands pushing up from under his skin, "Kaden....it hatched....one hatched oh god!!!" Looking at his lover, Alex reached out grabbing his hand before putting it between his legs, "Please....pleasure me...take away the pain....please love...."
"I will make the pains go away." Kaden's said to his beloved Alex. His worries grew at the sight of Alex shaking his head. He began to pleasure his lover, sucking upon his cock. He did not stop. He did not for one single moment. He massaged his friend's stomach gently, making sure not to be too rough. He made sure to keep his friend distracted from the rough pains that shot through him like lightning. He focused only on Alex and him alone. The rest of the people could go to hell if he had anything to say about it. He caused his lover to suffer and revenge was what he would taste soon. He felt the unborn snake man's children begin to become restless. He wanted the unborn children to die. He wanted them to suffer as well.

Alex looked at his lover before he felt his lovers mouth beginning to suck on his cock. Instantly Alex was taken over by more pleasure than pain as his love continued to suck, making his cock grow hard and long. Also feeling his stomach being massaged helped as well as Alex found he felt the third egg sliding out faster and easier than the first two. Gripping his chains Alex threw his head back as Kaden was causing his cock to become rock hard knowing his orgasm was close, "Oh oh yes love please I'm about to....come on please...." Alex pleaded wanting to cum instead of feeling the pain. As soon as the third egg flew out of him, Alex knew the next two eggs were already in his canal and that the baby was in his stomach. The snake baby began moving rougher inside him wanting to be free but Alex knew the eggs had to come first. Feeling the snake baby in his canal, Alex screamed in between an orgasm realizing what was happening, "Kaden....oh Kaden love it's forcing out of me....please help make me cum!!!!" Alex screamed as the orgasm reached it's peak shooting his load into his lovers mouth.
Kaden smirked up at his beloved, feeling his lover's soft cock become rock hard. He continued to pleasure him, making sure that he was alright. He continued to rub his lover's stomach in a gentle way, his hand softly rubbing it in a circular motion. He began stroking his lover's length, staying in perfect sync to his movements. He helped his beloved Alex, making sure to keep his lover's mind off of the pains. He wanted his beloved Alex to be relaxed and calm. He felt as though his friend would be in extreme pain because of the hatched snake baby. He swallowed down the cum that was filling his mouth, licking his lips and cleaning his lover's cum covered cock. He was eager to be free alongside his beloved Alex, freedom would be sweet and would be theirs once more when they would choose to escape. Life was so very hard to live if one was a slave. He kissed his lover's cock like he would do to his lips, smiling up at Alex. He was also eager to get all of the snake man's eggs out of his friend.

Alex enjoyed the orgasm he had felt until it slowly died bringing him back down to the real world. Feeling Kaden's lips on his cock Alex smiled but the smile was short lived as the pain was brought back. The fourth egg was already halfway out of his anus due to the snake baby forcing its way out of him. Crying out in pain, Alex could barely give a push before the egg had came out of him and the fifth was fast behind it. The crowd was all watching in silence besides the moans coming from the men who were turned on to the scene. Looking at Kaden, Alex shut his eyes to the pain as the fifth egg shot from him causing a scream to escape his lips. Soon Alex felt the snake baby claws at his opening starting to stretch him, "Get it out love please oh god it's tearing me!!!" Alex pleaded as the snake baby had him stretched farther than he thought possible causing him to start bleeding.

(Do you wish me to play as the wolf man?)
Kaden was worried once more, trying his very hardest to help his lover. He gently assisted him, taking hold of the hatched snake baby. He wanted his lover to know that he was there for him, through thick and this. Love was a many splendor thing, truly it was. He made sure not to make the snake baby agitated because it would probably cause internal bleeding with it's claw like hands shredding flesh from inside of his beloved Alex's womb and birth canal. Soon, the snake baby grew restless, beginning to squirm as it was halfway out. He soon put the newborn snake baby aside, not caring about it one single bit. Even when it started crying. He wanted to slaughter it. He wanted it to suffer because of it hurting his lover. He wanted his lover to be safe, relaxed and most of all .. secure. He also wished that the hellish creatures would perish, never wanting to touch any of them. They may have been innocent but he did not care. Not one single bit. He wanted to snap the snake babies necks and smash the eggs where was what the rest of the snake babies were contained inside of. He loved that mental picture that was flashing inside of his head.

(Yes. You can if you want.)

Alex cried out as the snake baby was pulled from him but soon collapsed exhausted noticing the snake baby crying next to him. Laying there Alex hoped it was done and they could go back to their cell. However the owner was not ready to be done as he came out taking the baby to its father and then coming to bring more chains over snapping them onto Kaden and forcing him to face the crowd ripping his pants off, "Bring him out. Gentleman now for the wolf man and he is very eager."

Wondering what was going to happen, Alex looked over spotting a wolf like man coming out. The wolf man smelling his prey rushed past Alex before bending over Kaden smelling him and letting his cock get hard. Suddenly the wolf man plunged his cock into Kaden howling at the pleasure. Instantly his pace was fast and rough never knowing how to be gentle, "Your mine now and no one else's until your pregnant." He growled jamming his cock in and out faster than Alex thought possible.

Alex too weak to do anything could only watch in fear, "No please stop it, punish me not him...."
Kaden was scared but he tried not to let the wolf man have the last laugh. He clenched his teeth, soon crying out in agony. He gripped the wood that he was chained to, groaning as he had felt as though he would be torn in half down the middle from the hips down. He had wanted the pains to stop, closing his eyes tightly to try to distract his overwhelmed mind over the pains. He also wanted to kill the wolf man for violating him violently but sadly he had no weapons or strength to do so. He was not aware that he would soon bear young because of the wolf man and he was scared. He was also scared because of the wolf man and his rough, sexual movements.

"No. He is punished. You have already had your turn. Now it is his turn." The boss said, glaring at Alex.

Alex glared at the boss with hatred before looking over at Kaden. Alex tried to ignore the cries he was making watching as the wolf man had his way with him making sure it was all pain and not pleasure. Reaching out to grab his lovers hand, Alex squeezed it, "Kaden look at me, listen to my voice. You are strong and we will get through this." Alex spoke hoping he was telling the truth for his lovers sake. Having been raped Alex knew what his friend and lover was going through.

The wolf man continued to rape the man for hours in front of the crowd until there was no one else there except for the boss and Alex. He had released his seed several times into the man and didn't show signs of stopping, "Mine no one else's." He howled releasing another seed into him. It wasn't until the boss man came over forcing him from his victim did he stop but before he left, he turned looking at the man, "You will be mine again."

Alex was soon unchained as he was draged back to their cage while the boss poured the same liquid down Kaden's throat making him able to get pregnant. As Kaden was thrown in, Alex caught him knowing he was in pain.. Knowing he was still bleeding from his anus, Alex ignored the pain knowing his love needed more attention than he did, "I'm here my love, it's over."
Kaden looked at his beloved Alex, whimpering in painful agony. He felt his body quivering beyond his control. He wanted to be truly freed from the pains that had plagued him. He had felt as though the pains were never going to disappear. Never. He shivered at the words that the wolf man had threatened him with. He curled up into himself, feeling as if life were not fair. He had sighed with relief as the wolf man was soon pulled off of him. Life was so cruel and unfair. He had rested for a while until the pains of being raped flared up again, he awoke and whimpered once more. "Thank you for being here for me, Alex. You make me a stronger man." He said softly and weakly, soon passing out because of pains. He soon fell into a deep unconscious state of mind. He had wanted to wake up and embrace his lover but he was too tired. He soon awoke, trying to get up but he was much too weak. He wanted to stretch but he found his body to staying still and was weary to do a single task.

Alex held his friend and lover as he whimpered in his sleep. Knowing it was because of the wolf man that his lover was now suffering Alex hoped that when they escaped he would have a chance to kill him. Hearing his lover telling him he was making him strong made him smile. His lover slept for hours on in as Alex forced his body to stay awake not knowing what could happen if they were both asleep. Noticing his lover waking up, Alex frowned when he tried to get up but couldn't figuring he would be weak for a few days at least. Pulling his lover into his lap, Alex laid against the hard cold bars rubbing his love, "It's alright just stay there and rest, gain your strength back." Alex stated before reaching out to rub the bump that was now showing on his lover knowing he was indeed pregnant. Knowing he would be there for his love like he was for him, Alex prayed that the three months would pass by quick and the birth would be easier on him.

(I forgot to add the boss forcing you to drink the liquid so I'm just going add it in the post above. )
Kaden stopped whimpering in it's tracks when he was held by his beloved Alex. Sadly, he dreamt of the nightmare of the wolf man raping him again. It went on like a tape set on replay. He was soothed by his lover, the nightmares went away. He dreamt of him and Alex together. He was scared about what he would wake up to but Alex was the only light shining in the darkness. He stayed asleep for a while, soon waking up and yawning. He looked up at Alex, nuzzling his leg gently with a side of his face. He felt a weight on his hips and looked down with wide, terrified eyes at his swollen stomach. He knew that the birthing of the wolf man pups would probably be difficult and he looked up at Alex. "Thank you for being here with me. I love you. I am glad to have you as my lover." He said softly to his lover, smiling through the discomfort. He was tired as could be after the rough, violent sexual assault. He yawned, laying back down in Alex's lap gently. He felt safe with his Alex.

Alex knew his friend was having a hard time sleeping since he would cry out at times from the nightmares. At those times Alex would soothe him until he would relax. Looking off out of the cage, Alex soon smiled when he felt his lover nuzzling his leg. Looking down, Alex smiled at his love until his love realized he was indeed pregnant. "Your welcome my love, I'm glad your my love as well. Now just rest I'll stay awake until your back to strength." Alex spoke the truth since he had not slept any since his lover was not wanting the boss to come back and hurt either one. Looking down at his lovers stomach, Alex reached out rubbing it but also preying the next three months would pass by quickly so that his love wouldn't have to feel the evil things inside him.

(When would you like to skip a few months? And how big are the werewolf pups going to be?)
After a few months, Kaden was in so much pain with the wolf pups. One day Kaden slumbered for a while, feeling well rested with Alex holding him. He soon awoke from his sleep, wincing as he felt the unborn wolf man pups moving around. He rubbed his sore, swollen stomach, feeling rough pains preventing him from falling back to sleep. He was scared that the pups would probably end up killing him when they would be born. Life was cruel, so very cruel to be in fact. He was tired as could be due to the nightmares of the wolf children but had soon gotten used to that unfortunate fact. He rubbed his eyes, trying to be alert just in case danger was nearby.

As the months passed by, Alex became fearful for his friend and lover. The pups inside his love didn't seem to ever rest but became restless kicking him and moving around. His loves stomach was larger than his had been and Alex was scared that his love was too weak to give birth when the time came. Also not helping were nightmares his love had taken over him while he sleep. Being woken up by his love, Alex placed a hand on his loves stomach rubbing it and trying to soothe the evil beasts inside. "Love you need proper sleep, and I know you aren't getting it. But I was thinking perhaps I could pleasure you some to get you to relax." Alex smiled, his hand moving down to his lovers pants placing his hand where his cock was, "If you want to that is."
Kaden became worried as well, rubbing his sore stomach with one of his hands. He smiled slightly, still tired after staying up because of the cruel creatures inside of his womb. He yawned, gazing up into his lover's handsome eyes. He allowed his lover do as he wished with his body. He felt brave because of his lover staying by his side. "I would love that." He said softly and desperately, not able to reach his jeans because of his stomach's massive size. He closed his eyes, relaxing as he felt his lover's hand gently placing itself on where the bulge in the crotch area of his jeans was located at. He felt as though he was on cloud nine and many many miles above what desire truly was. He was laying on his back, waiting for the pleasure to envelope him within lust and desire.

Alex moved Kaden off his lap as he moved around the small cage before reaching to undo his lovers pants just enough to get his cock out. Once it was out, Alex started to suck on it but found he couldn't get a good position in their small cage. Deciding his hands would have to do, Alex began massaging his lovers cock, "Don't worry love your feel nothing but pleasure." Wanting his love to have the best orgasm he could give him, Alex moved his hands up and down slowly just to tease his love for the moment. Noticing his love was enjoying it, Alex began to speed up his hands noticing his lovers cock getting harder in his hands.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,007 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,271 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes