Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden smiled, biting his lower lip hard enough to bleed. He rocked his hips slightly in sync to his lover's stroking of his thick length. He closed his eyes, moaning while he had felt the pains he once felt begin to disappear. He gently ran a hand through Alex's soft hair, feeling his heart racing a mile a minute while time passed on by without no signs of stopping. He felt his eager cock twitching and filling up with his release but he held on from shooting his cum. He opened his eyes after a hour or so, wanting to look into Alex's eyes. He moaned as if he were a purring kitten enjoying his owner's attention. With each stroke from Alex's hand he was closer to his orgasm. "Ooh .. yes Alex .. yes!" He cried out in a mixture of pure, untamed ecstasy.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
Alex smiled when he felt Kaden moving his hips while he stroked his cock. Looking at Kaden, Alex knew he was enjoying it hearing the moans coming from his love and knowing it was moans of pleasure not pain. Feeling his hand being rubbed Alex felt some what turned on as well at letting his love be pleasured. As he continued to stroke his lovers cock for an hour, Alex was surprised his love had yet to cum but knew he was close to it. Looking into his lovers eyes, Alex smiled when he heard his lover speak. Moving his hands faster than he had been, Alex knew it would put his lover over the edge and giving him the orgasm he desired.

(Hey how many pups are you having and how big are they? Also when would you like to give birth?)
Kaden felt closer and closer to his proudly welcomed orgasm. He rocked his hips back and forth slightly, being gentle in his movements. He bit his lips, moaning and gasping whenever his thick cock was stroked. He panted hard and fast as if he were a dog in heat, anticipating when the presence of his orgasm was nearing. "Yes! .. yes! .. Alex!" He said breathlessly, moaning out his lover's name. He felt as though he was on the right track to a large, breathtaking orgasm. He soon fell prey to his climax, causing him to cry out in both surprise and pure lust.

(They can be large. And he can give birth after a few days if you want. And my character can give birth to three or four pups.)
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
(Sounds good. Four sounds good and then after giving birth is when the wolf man and snake man can both get free and rape them again. Then we make our escape.)

Alex had continued to stroke his lovers cock faster and faster knowing by the way Kaden was reacting that he was close. Hearing him scream his name, Alex smiled knowing he was really close. Soon he watched as his lovers cock exploded with cum all over his hands as Kaden cried out in lust as well as surprise. Looking at his lover, Alex smiled glad to be helping take the pain away however soon heard someone entering their area. Turning around Alex spotted the boss causing him to move in front of Kaden in case they were trying to take him.

The boss stared at both men wickedly spotting the cum on the cage floor, "You know I was starting to think your friend would never gift birth but looks like he will thanks to you." Alex stared at him in surprise, "What do you mean?"

"Well unlike snake eggs, wolf pups will be born a few days after the mother or father has had an orgasm. And looks like you gave him one of the best, and just in time for the show in a couple days. Oh soon those pups will be wanting out and I can't wait to get money for them." The boss left smirking as Alex looked to Kaden, "I'm sorry my love I didn't know this would happen. Oh god I'm sorry."
Kaden moaned in desire, kissing his lover's cheek gently. He panted for a while, wanting the pleasure to never end but knew that soon it would. He looked through the bars of the cage, getting up to a sitting position as he saw the boss. He quivered in fear, staying behind his strong protector who was Alex. He was scared at what the boss was saying but knew that it was not Alex's fault. He He spoke softly, gently nuzzling his chest softly. "It is alright Alex, we did not know. I am glad that you will be by my side through this." He gazed up into Alex's eyes, never wanting to blink because he was afraid that he would miss something. He rubbed his swollen stomach, smiling up at his beloved Alex. "I am glad to have you in my life. You and you alone are my reason for existing and being happy. I love you so much." He said, gently kissing Alex's lips.
Alex looked into his lovers eyes after the boss left them alone, "I will never leave your side I promise you that my love. I have a plan as well for us escaping after these evil things are out of you." Alex stated not wanting to explain the plan in case anyone is listening to them, "I'm glad your in my life as well my love, no one ever cared for me before like you do. I can't wait to have our own child."

The next two days passed by quickly as Alex awoke early in the morning knowing it was the day. The crowd was ready and soon Alex and Kaden would be pulled out in front of them so that Kaden could give birth to monsters. However his water had to break first before the boss would even move them, "I love you Kaden, we will get through this. You are strong and I'll pull the monsters out if you ask me."
Kaden smiled, gazing up into his lover's eyes for a while. Soon he laid down beside him, curling up and falling asleep. He slumbered, waking up that day to a slight pain in his stomach and discomfort in his back. He sat up slowly, not wanting to hurt himself in the process. He winced slightly, rubbing his beyond swollen stomach to get the pups to stop moving around. They were restless. He managed to speak through the pains that alerted him that soon the vile creatures would be born. He soon wanted to get up and walk around because of the pups annoying him with their movements, causing imprints of their paws showing in his swollen stomach's skin.
Alex could tell his love was in pain staring at all the paws poking up under his skin. Holding his love, Alex rubbed his stomach in hopes to ease the pains knowing the real labor hadn't even started yet. Kissing Kaden, Alex kept soothing him with words when the pains would start getting worse. Feeling something wet, Alex looked down realizing Kaden's water had broke. Hearing the cage opening, Alex was pushed back as Kaden was dragged out. Rushing after him, Alex was held back until Kaden was tied in front of the audience. It wasn't until he was secured that Alex could go to his lover, "I'm here Kaden, right here. Just focus on me not them."
Kaden groaned in agony, clutching his stomach with cries of pain. He struggled against the guards who were holding him. He wanted to be with Alex and only him. He focused on Alex's soothing voice, breathing from frantic breaths to deep, slow ones. He wanted to be freed of the pains that he had been chosen to go through. He had felt pains whenever he was hurt but nothing compared to birthing. Soon Kaden's water had broke and flowed like an endless river to the floor. He had quivered in fear, hearing the audience cheering.
Alex could sense Kaden was scared and in pain knowing the pups were soon coming. Putting him self as close to Kaden as he could, Alex forced him to look at him, "Love I know your scared but you can do this. We will get those monsters out, even if I had to force them out of you. Now soon as you start pushing they will come." Alex stated wanting his love to push them out before the pups began forcing their way out. The crowd behind him was cheering and waiting for the show to start wanting to see pain. Alex looking down at the stage noticed a small knife that had been dropped. Placing it in his pocket, Alex knew soon as the pups were out, they would be escaping.
Kaden nodded in response to Alex's words. He did as his lover had coached him to do, not wanting to give up like he had felt like doing. He gripped the ropes that were holding his wrists, using them to his advantage as he began pushing. He clenched his upper and lower teeth together, keeping back a scream. He stopped for a moment until the pups were soon to be born one after one. He used his pushing strength and replenished strength, only doing so when the pups began moving around. The first pup slowly went from the womb and down his narrow birth canal. He cried out in pain when he felt the pup clawed at the flesh of his canal as it was eager to be born. He felt as though he was suffering but knew that with his lover by his side he could make it through the pains which were claiming to be ten times beyond what birth was. He felt tired after an hour of what seemed like endless pushing, wanting to be freed from the stress and cruel taunting of the audience.
Alex kept a hand on his lovers stomach watching as he began to push and feeling the pups moving in his lovers stomach wanting to be free. Telling Kaden to keep going, Alex continued to look down at his loves anus waiting to see the pup emerge so he could rip it from his love. Soon after an hour, Alex spotted his loves anus being spread open by what looked like claws. Noticing the wolf pup's head emerging, Alex reached in grabbing it's claws and head pulling it gently but firmly from his lover ignoring his lovers screams of pain knowing it was hard. Throwing it beside him, he watched the pup be taken away as he turned back to his love, "It's one down love you can do it."
The young man was laboring and birthing the pups. When one of the pups were born she sighed with relief but soon it was short lived. She felt the pups moving around harshly, not caring if their host was in pain or not. It was strange to give birth in front of a crowd. He kept his attention to the only man who was helping. That man was Alex and him alone. He did not look away or hide himself. He wanted to smile up at his lover but he was just in too much pain and discomfort and he needed the last pup to be born to be freed from pains. After another hour of what was on and off pushing he managed to get the head of the second pup out. He braced himself against the pain when the second pup would be pulled and yanked from him. He breathed heavily, tired through the birthing process.
Alex never let Kaden's eyes look at the crowd knowing they were all probably each moaning in pleasure at the scene in front of him. It made his stomach sick to know they were getting off on his love and only friend giving birth to these evil creatures. Alex kept rubbing his lovers stomach and trying to keep the pain but he could feel the evil pups moving rough inside. As the hour passed by Alex was relieved to see the second pups head emerging. Reaching down to grab the pup, Alex yanked it gently but firmly from his lover wanting it to be out. Placing it with the other pup, Alex looked at Kaden rubbing his stomach, "There's two more my love that's it. You can do this because I know your strong."
Kaden breathed harder with each feeling of the pups which were the only remaining ones inside of him. After a few more grueling, agonizing hours of birthing the pups time had passed by he was covered from head to toe in sweat, his skin glowing like the sun with the presence of light shining down on him from a light bulb shining above. He cried out when the struggling pup began trying to free itself along with help from Alex. He clenched his teeth together as he heard the men moaning, pushing in sync with his lover's pulling of the slowly emerging pup. He was beyond tired, his cries and screams becoming groans of pure agony. Whenever he felt the remaining pups moving around he cried out, focusing only on Alex and him alone. He loved his beloved Alex, feeling soothed with his voice speaking to him. He loved him more than anything. He felt proud of himself for not giving up, not even for a single minute. The only way to be rid of the pains was to birth the disgusting creatures dwelling within his womb and birth canal.
Alex didn't move any but watched his love breathing hard with the contractions that were forcing his love to be in pain. Noticing his lover covered in sweat, he wished he could wipe it off with something but he had nothing. Hearing a tiny cry, Alex looked down spotting the third struggling pup who was coming out. Grabbing it Alex yanked it out trying to ignore the cries his lover was making knowing it was due to the creatures. Knowing there was only one more pup, Alex tried to ignore the moans and pleasure the crowd was taken with this. Pulling Kadens face to look at him, Alex reached over kissing him, "My love there's only one more pup left and I know you can do it." Reaching his fingers in his lovers anus, Alex could feel the pup moving down as he reached for his lovers cock rubbing it, "There will be no pain my love just focus on the pleasure."

Unknown to both of the lovers close by both the wolf man and snake man were smashing their cages wanting to be free. The snake man looked at the wolf man who was almost free, "That human will be mine and you can have yours. We will rape them until they beg for mercy and we have filled them up with our seeds." The snake man smiled wickedly looking at the wolf man. As they escaped out of their cages, the snake man looked over, "Soon as the show is over my friend we will have them."
Kaden felt as though he was being ripped apart, groaning in pain as the soon to be born pup squirmed around. He kept himself focused on Alex and him alone. He gasped when the pains were replaced by pleasure and positive vibes. He closed his eyes, only knowing to push as the halfway out pup began to squirm. He gripped the ropes which had bound his now sore wrists, scratching them till they were raw, beginning to slightly move his hips in response to the rubbing of his soon to be rock hard cock. Giving birth to a new life felt like torture and hell on Earth. When the pup was finally out he panted heavily, focusing only on the pleasure and the sound of his lover's soothing words. He was not aware of what would happen after the last and final pup was being born. He did not care, all he cared about was Alex. Not the pups. Not one single bit. He knew that the pups were innocent but he wanted to slaughter each of them till they were dead and gone.

The wolf man smirked, licking his strong jaws with his long bright pink tongue. He was eager to rape Kaden again, waiting along with the snake man. "I am going to make sure that that runt screams my name." He said with a deep chuckle. "We will make sure that mercy will be the first thing on their small, feeble minds when we make sure that they will be all ours. Not even the boss will be able to stop us." He felt aroused by Kaden's moans and screams of pain. "
Alex continued to stroke his lovers cock feeling it starting to get hard knowing it wouldn't be long before his love had his orgasm. Smiling at Kaden, Alex kept stroking him up and down, "That's it love, go to pleasure." Alex was unaware of the trouble that was coming as he kept stroking Kadens cock soon spotting the fourth and last pup coming out of his love. Gently reaching down, Alex kept one hand stroking his lover as the other pulled the pup free from his love. Placing it on the side with the others, Alex looked up at Kaden stroking faster than he could, "Cry out for my love, your orgasm is coming I know it."

The snake man nodded, "Oh yes this will be great. I'm already eager to be in the runt as well and get him pregnant again and again."
Kaden began squirming around, gasping for breath with a few breaths. It was in a positive way that he was having trouble breathing. His heart was racing a mile a minute. He felt the last and final baby being freed, the pleasure was overwhelming pains. He cried out, feeling his orgasm closing in on him like a fast serpent's bite or a eager shark. "Yes! .. yes Alex! .. dont stop!" He moaned in pleasure, biting his lip as he was pleasured by Alex. He soon felt his climax shooting from his hard cock, squirting upon Alex's hand. He breathed with a sigh of pleasure, his body relaxing.
Alex smiled watching his lover squirm beneath him knowing it was from pleasure instead of pain at having just birthed the last pup. Watching the orgasm hit Kaden, Alex smiled knowing he had did his job well as his cum shot out of his cock onto his hand. After the pup had been birthed, the crowd left the tent figuring the show was over with. As Kaden was relaxing, Alex removed his hand before he felt himself being knocked down beside Kaden. Not sure what had just happened, Alex looked up in fear at the snake man not having any time to prepare himself before the snake man's cock shoved hard into his anus, "Ahhhh!!!" He screamed unable to control it as he realized he was being raped a second time by this creature. Looking over to Kaden, Alex stared in more horror at his love who was getting the same punishment by the wolf man, "Please no please not him just me."

The snake man shook his head, "I told you I would get revenge and this is it, your going to scream and have my children again and again as is your friend here."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 14,469 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,234 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes