Closed A rather unfurtunate turn of events
"How can you even be so optimistic still as to console me instead of being angry with me?" Drusus asked as he let himself fall next to Tobias like a defeated man that went out to conquer the whole world and returned to his love with bare and empty hands. "Yes, I have it" he said as he went to his bag to get out a rather old fashioned oil lamp, he loved that thing as it was given to him by his grandfather and had been something he had always carried during his camping since he was a small boy.

He lighted the lamp and moved it the direction Tobias wanted to go to take a look "It looks as just more of this..." he said referring to the strange burrow in where branches and wood seemed to have tangled to make an odshift refuge "A creepy farytale lair...." he declared hoping Tobias wouldn´t notice the shiver of unsettlement that ran down his back. He looked back surprised to see him holding out a dry and clean shirt for him "Thanks....I didnt even thought of that" he said blushing at his own stupidity and proceded to discard his wet shirt and put on the clean one.

Messages In This Thread
A rather unfurtunate turn of events - by Sky - 05-21-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: A rather unfurtunate turn of events - by Sky - 05-23-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: A rather unfurtunate turn of events - by Sky - 05-24-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: A rather unfurtunate turn of events - by Sky - 05-24-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: A rather unfurtunate turn of events - by Sky - 05-28-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: A rather unfurtunate turn of events - by Sky - 05-28-2017, 08:38 PM