Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8)
Al opened his eyes from that words of his mate. It was lower tone, and he loved it so much. George looked so nice and lovely wth tat sound. He moved his arms up the wrapped it around George's neck and said. "You're also very handsome, George. Should we make this night as the beginner for our real relationship?" Al moaned after saying that as George went deeper. He knew that they had bad relationship before and George didn't like to talk about it, so it was good for both of them if they could start it again. "Aghhh" He moaned again when everything was going faster. George had hit his prostate for time to time, so Al couldn't open his eyes from his pleasure now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Yes, restarting our relationship. A new beginning... I would love that." George said wholeheartedly. He banged into Al faster afterwards. The face of Al holding back his pleasure, biting his lips that had been swollen from their previous kisses, his expression a mix of pain and pleasure.... all that was melting George's heart. "I think I like you.... a lot. I might actually love you." George muttered, still not very sure of his feelings, but he had never been this gentle before. He was just overwhelmed with the urge to cherish and spoil this little man, regardless of him being pregnant or not.
Al smiled softly as he heard that. He tried his best to hold his mind and not letting his moan too loud, but finally, he let it out and couldn't even stop it. "I'm glad to hear that, George. I'll be clearly soon, huh? I think you need to tell me before this twins will be born." Al joked after he could hold his mind a bit. He could feel some liquid that wasn't precum inside his hold and he knew that it was the blood. It was something normal in the first time, and it wasn't too bad till he couldn't handle it. Al let his mate slammed inside over and over with so much pleasure inside him. He could feel how sometimes George moved his hand lower and touched his belly gently.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Geroge didnt notice the blood. The iron rust taste of it was covered up by the scented candles, flowers, and perfume. He had too much occupying his senses, how Al was looking, how lovely he moaned, and how great the sensation around his cock was. He slowed down again when hw wanted to hold Al's belly, holding it steady and also feeling the babies. "Al.... al, scream for me. Dont suppress it, i love your vouce. Yes that's it, moan for me, scream for me...i, I am really falling too fast for you, i feel like leaping down a cliff." He said between his gentle thrusts, holding Al's back so they were as close together as possible.
Al moaned out loud, holding his mate tightly. He didn't hold that anymore and it felt really good. He was so happy that his mate was falling in love with him. It was such a wonderful pleasant. "Scream, huh? I can only moan for you, George. That words only use in kind of pain thing for be, but this is not that at all. thanks for giving me such a good time." Al whispered to Al's ear, giving him another soft but sweet moan. They were so close when George was holding his back and his belly was touching with George's abs now. His mate could fee how the babies were kicking through his flat and firm belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hmm I am thinking maybe I could redefine scream for you... you see, when in great pleasure, it's also possible..." geroge started grinding into his prostate, focusing on how to attack that sweet spot every single time. The babies were helpin a little as well, kicikig around when Al least expected, multiplying his sensation. George took up one leg of Al, forcing his legs wide open so he could get deeper, stronger, but not necessarily rougher. "I am close baby.... do you want to come with me?" He asked, looking at Al with such gentle eyes and smile, he could be drowning Al with affection.
Al was moaning so bad when George was focusing on his prostate, but it still wasn't the scream in his definition. "Yeah, I know we can scream in some good situation, but let's use another word in this. I tend to love that more." Al whispered to his mate when his legs were opened wider. He could feel George's hand reach down to his cock again when he talking about cumming together. He smiled and placed a soft kiss the said. "Yeah, George,let's do that together. I will never forget this, honey. Our first night" Al whispered, holding his mate even tighter and harder when he poked his sweet spot again and again. He was so close again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
With al being so close to climax, his canal spasmed and tightened sporadically on him, causing immense pleasure on George as well. "Then come, babe, cone with me. I want to feel you while i shoot my load in you. Make you all hot and wet..." georfe muttered as he had less control over his movement while he was so close to orgasming himself. He pressed Al's bottom down on him and with a few last pushes, he felt Al's canal clenched incredibly tight around him, causing him to grunt and also came deep in Al. George's visuals went all white as the cycle of magic completed, his energy circulated with the babies and their children was immersed in power. They would be growing on this pure energy for th3 next few days, increasing not only in strength, but also in weight.
Al moaned so loud when he also shot his cum over his body. He could felt George's cum inside his womb and also the power that he gave to the babies. Their babies didn't get the power directly from his cum, but from the pure magic and burst out from their father at his climax. Al smiled when George spread his cum over his belly. It was shining under the moonlight. They both were enjoying this more than they thought. "They seem to love your power, George," Al said as the babies were kicking inside his belly. They would grow from that pure power, but Al also needed to earn more nutrient for them. Only magic couldn't help them grow healthy.
(I think the growing rate of the babies shouldn't depend on only the magic. They won't have much sex if that's it because Al didn't want their babies to grow soo big hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yes i think the explanation you provided is nice~)

George kissed Al's knee before he lowered the leg he raised. He then moved down to look at Al, his head resting on his elbow, tilted to the side, and admired Al's beauty under the moonlight. He continued rubbing all over his belly even after the cum was all spread out. "Yep.... i just hope it would be good enough to compensate...." He added quietly, and Al couldn't hear it clearly. The breeze came through the open windows and George moved closer to Al, hugging him tight so he wouldn't be cold from the cool air at night. "You are so nice... this could be the best I have ever had. I am so grateful no one else is going to know how delicious youare...." He smirked, the sadness that came through him already vansihed, replaced by evil looking smile.

(I have an idea... how about the babies would be growing more magically powerful if they are nurtured by magic since the start, and because they could not get power of George at first, it is highly probably that they would be born as squibs? George just realised that through his research - not even Mira or the doctor knew that - but he didn't want Al to be hurt by this and feel guilty, so he hid it and hoped that more frequent rubs and sex could compensate for that?)
(Yeah, that's good, but you know be so well. We can do lots of belly rubs, but not too much sex? as Should we make George fell guilty as well since he is the one pushing his mate out of his life? It's more reasonable why he tries his best for it.)

Al hugged his mate tightly with his arm, placing his belly on George when he lay on his side. He also rested his head on George's chest when he moved closer. "Thanks for you sweet words, George. Iknow that you have done this for many times, but I'm still the best. Thank you, honey." Al whispered softly. He could feel some pain inside his ass when he had small soreness after his first time. Al didn't decide to tell his to his mate since it would make George fell so guilty again, so he just said. "Hmm, I think, I want some help from you for my walking to the breakfast tomorrow, honey. This makes me too lazy to walk." Al said, smiling and looking up at the bigger man. His soreness wasn't that hurt and he could ask fro some medicine tomorrow from his best maid, Mira.
(How about finally they have breakfast on the bed? It can be surprised as George can only accept for helping Al now.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(How about George didnt know sex could be helpful as well. Maybe the only way he knew to compensate would be from rubs? It was only because Al was too sweet to resist that got them making love in the end LoL)

George chuckled. "I dont really remember anyone ever saying thank you to me after sex.... you are so cute. But you are welcome." He kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. His mate was truly adorable, he was so innocent. "And thank you for giving me a second chance.... I know our first time wasnt too pleasant for you, so i hope this time I am showing you truly how good it should be." He said sincerely, then moved his hand along his back to cover his hips, which triggered Al's pain and he whimpered quietly. If George wasnt magically gifted, he wouldnt hear that. "Al? What's wrong?" He sat up a litlte higher. Before Al could hide it, he moved Al to inspect his bottom, spreading his thighs apart and found there was blood.
(It's all fine for me haha.)

Al smiled at George finally knew that. It wasn't that hurt if nothing triggered it, but his mate was so worried about him now. "I'm sorry for hiding this, George. I just thought that it is not that pain, but yeah, you can here the blood there. I think it's normal for the first time since I'm so tight." Al said wiled his mate was checking it deeply inside his ass. It wasn't too deep and George could hear Al's moan when he accidentally touched it. "t's fine, honey. This is too late now, you should sleep. I can ask for the medicine from Mira tomorrow." Sam was still so modest although it was him who had the soreness. He didn't want to bother his mate that much. Just asking him for helping to breakfast was still too much for Al.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Al.... you should have told me." George sighed but he indulgently smiled at Al. "I am so sorry.... I.should have been more.cautious. i just got lost in the pleasure.... i am so sorry." He frowned and felt his heart ached for Al. He thought for a moment and went to the bathroom to get somethint, but not beforr kissing him to reassure his mate. He walkrd naked, returning to the bed with a tube of healing balm. "This should sooth your pain a little. .. and also stop the blood. I sometimes use this to heal myself when i got hurt during trainings and such. Tell me if it pains you too much." He said squirting some balm on his fingwr and let Al lean against him, his bottom raised up high so he could.put the balm on him. "Sorry Al... this would sting...." he added in a whisper. "I prefer to heal my mate myself, and not by Mira... " he smiled shwoing his.possessivrness. he would be sure to bring breakfast to Al tomorrow morning.
It too much energy for Al to lift him up, letting his mate put the balm while he was leaning against him. He whimpered at George touched his soreness, but he tried his best to hide it although George could hear it clearly. It too not long time since George also made it fast as he could. He asked his mate to help him to lay down again then Al gave his mate a soft kiss for all he did to him. "Hmm, I'll play this by myself, Sir. Mira doesn't do ti to me, so no need to worry. Your mate won't let anyone touch his private place, but his lover and the docter." He said, smiling as they got back to almost same position. Al couldn't say that George would be only one touching his private part since doctor also needed to check him, and might be in his labor (although it'll be private labor with his mate hehe). They had a great night for the first time. Al felt asleep quickly after his long day, and George's embrace was very warm.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al's body was warm and soft against him. That was also another reason why George made it quick - if he used any longer to heal Al, he might not be able to control his desire Al was just too attractive, especially when he laid there so pliantly on him. He kissed his forehead and smiled when he found Al falling quickly asleep. He was never as content before in his life, but having Al - and their children - in his arms, he felt like having the world. Whether or not their children would have magic, whether or not they had any ability, he would be very content with them all healthy and happy.

The next morning, George woke up early and slipped out of bed. The good thing about being a magic user was he had better enetgy than most. He smiled and nodded at Mira as they bumprd into.each other, and whispered to her his plan for that morning.
Al woke up quite late as he was so tired last night. He opened his eyes slowly as the sunlight from the windows was shining into his eyes. He waved his hand, trying to fine his mate, but he wasn't there. AL couldn't even think about finding or calling his mate as he was still sleepy.Only one thing he did now just rubbed his belly as the babies started kicking and said something with their babies. "Good, morning, loves, how ar =e you today? Having a good night?" He said, rubbing his belly. His sound was a bit different as he was sleepy. Al moved his body slowly, trying to sit on the bed by his own, but finding that it was quite hard and might take more time after their first time last night.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Geroge was carrying with him a tablr full of food, using magic to steady them, and entered the room.right in time to witness the cute scene of Al waking up. When he rubbed it, his belly was like responding to him by quivering, or it might be the babies responding. George smiled at how his voice was a little lower than when he was wide awake - just a tiny bit rougher than usual perhaps also from how he used his voice excessively last night. George finally chuckled when he saw how Al cannot easily sit up, and waved his hand so the table of food would setlte itself while he went forward to help his mate. "Morning Al .... are you sore? Or should i say ... whivh part of you are not sore." He smiled and lifted Al up to save him of the efffort of sitting up. "I got you breakfast in bed."
Al smiled widely as his mate got beside him and helped him up. It wasn't too had, but it would be better for that. He smiled at that questime of his mate and how he teased him. "Hmm, I'm not that bad, George. I just need some time to handle this." He said as Al already sat on the bed. He was surprised when he saw the tray of the breakfast standing beside his bad. His tears eventually ran out, but if was the tear of happiness. He had never thought that someone would do this to him. He could see how late he had woken up as George already changed his clothes from the last night. "Thank you, George, this is the best." Al whispered, kissing his mate softly. He smiled when George put the tray beside him, but didn't start feeding it at that time since is mate wanted to play a bit with his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Rvrn though Al appeared to be alright George still wanted to make sure it wouldnt hurt to sit up for his mate. He moved Al so he was sitting on his lap, his round bottom fitting between his legs so he could sit comfortably against him while free to move around to eat. George could also hold his belly this way, maximizing energy to be shared with his babies. He was indeed worried. If there was only obe baby maybe it would have worked for them to only be having meald together, but since there are two, his energy would not be enough to be shared. George could only hope it would be alright now with him staying as close and as long together with Al as possible.

Pulling himself off from his thoughts, George lowered his head to kiss lightly on Al. "This is the least I could do for you. You have suffered so much for our babies. Dont cry love... this should be a happy moment." The word just slipped from his tongue so naturally, George didbt notice the use of word at first, but simply smiled and kissed Al again gently when he noticed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,935 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,777 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,081 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,778 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,809 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,041 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,240 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,700 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,498 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM