Closed Slaves to Magic (Closed)
(Oh ok it's fine with me don't worry)
Life of a wolf
At least, someone in that hell seemed to be more reasonable, or at least the maid was a good actress. She might help him.l, even though she probably knew about what that mage was about to do with them and looked unfazed by it. Was she pretending for her own safety or was she really with the Blessed? Anyways, he needed to be focused. Soon the experiment would start, and he wasn't sure if he could escape when it starded. Fortunately, it seemed the woman would giive them a tour, pretty useful to see everything and learning where everything was. He was sure this manor was a maze, so better know some reference points.

He arched an eyebrow when he heard the name, Yaotzin? He should investigate about him. After the initial tour, he would explore the house a little more. Tomorrow, he would explore the outside.

The maid's change didn't go unnoticed to the rebel's eye, bringing some hope for his mind. Maybe she could help after all, or maybe he was just too naive. Still, it was his moment to become tense after Aida asked for his name. What now? He couldn't give them his name, it was the only thing that atill was his. What he should do? He couldn't tell anybody, but he had to be kind, or at least pretend to be kind. He had to think of something...

Fortunately, an idea came, when he looked at his green clothes.

-Midoriko -he said. -My name's Midoriko. Nice to meet you
It seemed that some love sorcerer had struck home with the green haired male. He seemed interested in the female and what of Trystan? She wasn't bad on the eyes, unlike that smile that made his own lips curl in a disturbed response that was supposed to have been a smile of his own in return. The strange bizarre Blessed was out of their sight and he let out a deep sigh, focusing on everything around him for once.

"It seems that secrets are things he's rather fond of," he stated in response to Minos never giving her their names. He didn't make much mention of what this experiment was, who this Yaotzin figure was, but clearly lurked in the mansion and other things, but he would be sure to investigate when the tour was done and over. Still, he had to be formal. "My name is Trystan S---"

He had to catch himself, stating "Just Trystan," before continuing.

"If you prefer, you could just show us what you prefer, like where to avoid this Yaotzin person or just a few places to follow."

He was being kind of course. If it helped any to not be a burden, why not go for it? Sides, he was curious about this experiment, so after a bath or so, he would most likely go there for information.
The maid smiled once more, small and reserved. "There's a bit more to it than that, but you get used to it." Aida took note of the different reactions. One seemed a bit more fidgety than the other, this 'Midoriko'. Hopefully it was just nerves. Still, the odd sounding name rang anything but true, not so much because of the word itself, but rather the hesitation behind it. Trystan, on his part, seemed a bit more at ease.

She cocked her head to the side, looking away, pensive. "I believe Lord Yaotzin will be in his room at this time, so unless you knock on the wrong door it won't be a problem." Aida shrugged, eyeing both slaves again. "Still, Lord Minos probably just wants to introduce his nephew himself. A bit more theatrics to greet you with, I'm guessing." 

The blonde gestured for the two to follow, beginning to lead them through the mansion. "Gentlemen." The mansion was divided in two levels, with mostly every division that wasn't the bedrooms spread across on the ground level. The dreary, darker color scheme was thankfully absent from most of the divisions, giving way to lighter, albeit still cool, tones, as shown by the light blue dinning room and the mauve kitchen. A library, an inner pool, ball room, and other various spaces they didn't enter, but Aida made no effort to hide, so if there was anything off limits, it wasn't apparent. Interestingly enough, although Aida pointed them the servant quarters just for their reference, Trystan and Midoriko would actually be staying upstairs, in the guest bedrooms. "Might as well take you there now, it's starting to get a bit late." the maid commented, noting the orange light that was starting to filter into the kitchen.

The stairs connecting to the upper level were back on the entrance lobby, and right at the upper end two glass paneled wooden doors greeted them, a dark figure partially visible within. "Lord Minos's study, should you wish to take him on his offer. The door to avoid here is the one on the far right, as that is Lord Yaotzin's room. Far left is Lord Minos's. You are free to pick any of the remaining rooms, we have no guests staying at the moment and you might as well choose whichever suits you most. They're all a bit different decoration wise, but all have a private bathroom. There are also clothes of various sizes, but if you have a hard time finding something to fit your tastes ask me and I'll make them for you. Any questions you'd like to ask?"
The change of colours was shocking at first, and the rebel squinted his eyes for a moment. Still, the house was just huge. Everything was so different from his home... It just made him feel homesick. He missed those forests where he could jump from one to another three, the smell of water and wood on his nose and the thin air brushing his leafes-like hair. There, he could even felt the magic used to build and keep the house on the sky on his bones, trapping him like a intense perfume which made his chest heavy and his knees tremble. He needed to get out of there soon. At least the rooms were big, enought for not feeling more trapped than he already was.

He narrowed his eyes at the sight of his slaver's study door. If he had to spend any more time in that prison, he would surely stay away from him as long as it was possible. His solely precense was suffocating, and that was even before entering in the house. He didn't want to know what Minos got hidden on his study.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll take a walk" he said, not wanting to have to choose a room. Actually, he didn't want anything from this manor, but a safe place where he could hide anything useful for his escape was a must. Still, that safeplace would be a cuoboard hidden in the stairs than a room.

"If you need anything I'll help you in everyrhing I can, lady Aida" he said before going donwstairs. It was the best momment to see if he could get lost there or not.
Lord, was it? Aida announcing that Minos had a nephew was a bit surprising. How did the male look? He could certainly hope nothing remotely close to his uncle, but that did not stop Trystan’s mind from picturing it all the same. It was unsettling, but he would endure it for however long the objective at hand was needed. He could appreciate some of the colors around the mansion while following Aida. He had an affinity for blue, all weird magical beings who gave themselves over to the imbuing nature of entities aside. Midoriko did not stay for long however. The male chose to go about things of his own volition that it left Trystan with the female for a while, which to some degree, he didn't mind. When it came to choosing rooms, he merely picked the one that had an alluring appeal of teal shaded colors and left it at that.

“I think that covers it,” he said with a warm smile. “Thank you so much.”

He had plans of his own, of course. First, however, he needed a bath. Being huddled together among other slaves in the “best” clothing they could afford while under a very cramped living arrangement was not exactly ideal. He was able to enjoy things he used to have, like warm water and decent soap. He was bathing himself off and because he had dinner already, that was all that would be needed. Once his bath was done and he tended to everything in terms of cleaning it properly, he was out and about again. His main interest was the study, though curiously, he stopped at this Yaotzin fella’s door. The thought to curiously slide the door with relative ease had crossed his mind, but he found himself walking forward instead, towards the study until he entered forth.

“I decided to take you on your offer,” he announced to the blessed male.

(Sorry for the slight delay. I've been a bit busy with work.)
((It's okay, you're not the only one with a busy time :) ))

Aida nodded to Midoriko. "Of course. You can find me either on the servant quarters or the kitchen if you need anything from me." Her smile warmed a little at the unexpected deference. "Just Aida, please." The maid eyed the green haired cursed going down. Hopefully he'd stay out of trouble. With Trystan it went smoothly, and with another small bow and a smile, Aida left the Cursed to his own devices.

The study was a lot less frightening than one might've imagined. In fact, it was quite normal and even cozy, the walls lined with books and scrolls, messy desk, and Minos chilling reclined on a sofa, sipping on a glass of green tinted alcohol, watching the sky shift into night. Other than the master of the house, two other sources of light cast a dim shine on the room, ice blue and flame red cuddled against each other within a birdcage.

Minos rose his glass to Trystan, smirking. "Come in, come in, make yourself comfortable." He gestured over to the other end of the sofa and the chairs. "I assume our other friend is trying to find a way out already?"
The rebel walked through the corridors, getting familiar with the place. He opened every door he found alongside the way, looking for hiding places and blind points. Not so intensely as he would like it, since pretty sure the mage would be vigilant with him after seeing the perfonmance with the other two in that warehouse. "Don't make them pay attention to you. Wait for the moment you're invisible to them to escape" said the slaves which were in his forest. He learned from them, and even though this slaber was different from what he heard, the rebel hoped he could use the same tactics. He was just another human after all, right?

Right?

He huffed, trying not to think about it. Coming back to the guest rooms, he began to look one by one. He didn't pay attention of how comfortable the bed was or the colours of the room, but looking for a broken wood tabloid or a hidden place between the walls. Just any place were he could hide any tools he would use for his escape.
(Back, so to say lol. This time, it's my keyboard that's a bit wonky.)

This seemed less intimidating, for certain. Trystan felt a little more at ease save for the fact that Minos wasn't...well, normal looking. Still, he smiled lowly before finding his way on the sofa.

"He is," he stated with a slight sigh. He could get why the male wanted to get away, but where was he going to go? The sky? "Is it safe to assume you already know what's going on with him?"
((Hard times to rp, it seems, all around xD))

The movement and shuffling between rooms had actually drawn someone's attention, but not of the one Midoriko had in the forefront of his mind. "I was wondering why the fuck Aida was banging on the doors." Leaning against the door, an olive skinned male apparently in his twenties glared at the slave, a crimson and golden robe hanging disheveled from his shoulders. His golden eyes were half shut, with noticeable dark circles underneath, his shoulder length black, indigo streaked wavy hair matted against his head in one side. He was semi—slouched, making him look particularly small, yet the hint of toned muscle was visible under the parted robe. "Who. Are. You." Other than the eye color, there was no sign of anything particularly extraordinary, especially compared to the owner of the house. But his mood was far less agreeable.

~~~

Minos chuckled a bit sourly, taking another sip of his neon beverage. "He's being as predictable as the rest of his rebel lot, of course. Don't take much to figure out he's trying to figure out a way to stick it to the man. The man being me, sadly." The low light accentuated the way his markings seemed to ripple softly with each little movement the blessed made, even now as he sighed. "If he isn't, I'll be really surprised, I admit. I've got more things to occupy myself with than watching the occupants of my house though. Unless they're dangerous." Minos leaned in closer to whisper seductivelt in Trystan's ear, the waft of alcohol and spices present on his breath. "Or if it's your thing..." Minos had been drinking for a while now, and it was starting to show. Flirting wasn't his thing, for sure. He moved back to his side, smirking. "Anyway, I know I'm scary. I don't need to add pervert to my reputation too."
(I'm sorry I didn't even notice you wrote ._.)

Midoriko turned slowly when he heard a voice behind him. Goddamnit, he didn't listen him coming. Well, he wouldn't make more fun of himself. With a grave expression, he bowed his head slightly, deciding to play the role of the simpleminded servant. "I'm one of the new slaves Lord Minos brought from the market" he answered. "You must be Lord Yaotzin, am I right? Sorry if I bothered you, I was looking for my bedroom and I got lost"

A defiant look to the extravagant wizard was hidden under his hair. To be honest, he wasn't intimated by him after seeing Minos.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,891 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,933 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,745 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,777 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8