moms of the worldC:
Wink 
Pregnant again! Who else is! Want to talk babies!! Need mommies. I have no one to talk to about babies! I'm soo happy!
~Type Signature Here~

Do you mean in real life?

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
(10-15-2012, 12:03 AM)Goddess Wrote: Do you mean in real life?

Yeah! Silly but the talking about babies is open.
~Type Signature Here~
I'm not a parent but I wanted congratulate you on your pregnancy, sweetheart.
(10-15-2012, 08:05 AM)Craddenali Wrote: I'm not a parent but I wanted congratulate you on your pregnancy, sweetheart.

Thank you! :D
~Type Signature Here~
(10-15-2012, 07:52 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 08:05 AM)Craddenali Wrote: I'm not a parent but I wanted congratulate you on your pregnancy, sweetheart.

No problem, So any idea of gender or are you the type to wait til the baby is born to find out and any names yet.
(10-15-2012, 11:49 PM)Craddenali Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 07:52 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: [quote='Craddenali' pid='11557' dateline='1350284751']

No problem, So any idea of gender or are you the type to wait til the baby is born to find out and any names yet

Too many names to list but I'm leaning on ryu and Kyoto and disuke I really want a boy but I don't want to find out until the baby is born. Thanks for asking!

~Type Signature Here~
(10-29-2012, 12:21 AM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 11:49 PM)Craddenali Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 07:52 PM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote: [quote='Craddenali' pid='11557' dateline='1350284751']

No problem, So any idea of gender or are you the type to wait til the baby is born to find out and any names yet

Too many names to list but I'm leaning on ryu and Kyoto and disuke I really want a boy but I don't want to find out until the baby is born. Thanks for asking!

keeping a secrete... I couldn't deal with myself cause of the OCD always wondering and working myself up.
I'm not pregnant but I am a mommy of 4 beautiful children, and always wanting to talk to other mommies!

My youngest are only 4 months, so I still have pregnancy brain and we're planning to try for another soon.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! How far along are you? x