Man Gives Birth (NSWF)
(06-09-2017, 03:28 PM)sgonvw Wrote: Here's a friendly exchange I had with Brent Weinbach, an L.A.-based comedian, who created the video.  The birthing man is his fellow-comedian, Ryan Singer:

My email to Brent: 

Hi Brent,

Watching Ryan Singer give birth was one of the hottest things I've ever seen!

But in all seriousness, I'm so curious about the artistic decision to make that particular video.  A couple of questions/observations:

1.) What did you use to give Ryan such a convincing "penis birth"?  Was it a prosthetic or something else?

2.) When men are depicted giving birth, it's almost always comedy (and usually really dumb comedy at that).  Your video seemed more like feminist political commentary, comparable to this short by Iciar Bollain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpVqK8oNi0, but considerably more effective.  I don't know that anyone has ever crossed the "birth through the penis" line before.  I thought that was pretty damn genius.

His reply:

Hi [redacted], thank you.  Everything was prosthetics -the special effects person knows a little better than I do, but I think it was some sort of stretchable silicon.  Even the penis in the beginning of the video was a prosthetic piece.  As for the feminist commentary, that wasn't really my original intention, but it's definitely a valid interpretation.  I just thought it would look funny and outrageous to see a baby birthed out of a penis.  I watched a lot of child birth videos in preparation, so I suppose the commentary on what women have to go through was built in to the making of this video, as I was just borrowing a lot from what I saw in the real life footage I had watched.

That's a very interesting insight into the process. It's amazing what you can do with prosthetics
Loved the video. Do you think he would be interested in making another one like it?
I really hope he makes an anal birth video that would be amazing
That's great :-) thanks for sharing his reply!
What about proposing him another video with Ryan naked and (very) pregnant? ;-)
It was a good video, though that penile splitting at the end actually hurt watching. I just wish they would have made the penis look a little "girthier" for the delivery, because a baby coming out of that would have pretty much split it to hell and never come back. I know the surgeons opened it up, but I don't think there would have been a recovery lol. Kinda like how a woman dilates during labor, they could have done something similar for this guy.

Other than that the production and effects were phenomenal. Like someone here said, I would have liked to have seen a bigger belly on him for that pregnant theme.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
...something in me is just hesitant to watch the entire clip.

I clicked on it and saw a bearded dude laying down in a hospital with what appeared to be multiple surgeons in the background observing... and it all just looked too much for me to handle ?
I'd rather see an anal birth. More believable.
(07-14-2017, 03:24 AM)trmbnlvr Wrote: I'd rather see an anal birth. More believable.

me too
I finally made myself watch it...omg.

I actually liked the idea of the penis stretching lengthwise as the baby descended.

However, the directing and special effects could've been better... maybe even the writing :-/  
Oh yes. The stretching of the penis was the best part for sure. Would have been better with no cut. The baby being pushed out. Crowning would have been much better
OBGYN - "that's it! Hold the push!"
WIFE - "keep pushing daddy!"
HUSBAND - "HHHHHGGGGGNNNN! I can't do this!"
WIFE - "you're doing so great Hun! Big push for the camera!"
(07-19-2017, 07:09 AM)Caseyelliot Wrote: Oh yes. The stretching of the penis was the best part for sure. Would have been better with no cut. The baby being pushed out. Crowning would have been much better

Agreed. Didn't like the cut.
Everybody, penis birth is possible... I haven't been able to view a hyena birth that gives a clear visual ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power Man dork95 11 12,470 02-11-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Craddenali
  Hera The Pregnant Man Play Mpreg_trash 0 1,005 09-01-2023, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Mpreg_trash
  Madnight 2023 The Miracle of Birth Animekistune 2 1,750 05-24-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Of God and Man Hla 6 2,387 10-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  SCP-1010 Don't Approach The Green Man Alpine 2 1,479 09-22-2022, 08:35 AM
Last Post: atreu
Information PREGNANT MAN FOR 24 HOURS AndrewMpreg 19 10,174 01-20-2022, 02:49 PM
Last Post: AndrewMpreg
  if I laugh I give birth Jack Houston 0 1,220 11-28-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Jack Houston
  Soda Can Birth? WhatsUpNoww 1 3,495 08-29-2021, 02:52 PM
Last Post: mouret89
  Man having just given birth Preggojames33 1 2,484 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
Last Post: babybaby
  Pregnant Man Timelapse Animekistune 3 2,674 03-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2