Closed Werewolf Tales
Character name : Andres
Species : Werewolf
Appearance : Midnight black fur, dark grey eyes, 8.2 feet tall in the wolf form, lean muscular body

"Just..a little bit......more", I was panting tiredly, I had been running nonstop since yesterday. I had everything I could imagine of yesterday, I had a very loving family, respected by all the pack members, my father was the alpha and I was born ready to inherit the alpha throne from my father, not one day passed by where I was not happy.
But last night, everything changed, my pack was ambushed by another pack for mo apparent reason. No one had survived but me, I ran as fast as I could once I realized everybody was already gone and I would have been too if I had stayed longer. And I hadn't stopped running since then.
I could feel my body on the verge of passing out, the last thing I saw before collapsing was the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen in my life, the fur was as white as snow and maybe this was just my wishful thinking but the wolf was staring right back at me.
Character Name: Tavian
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: White fur with hints of silver, pinkish magenta eyes, 5.6 feet tall, slender body

(set in first person pov?)
Finally, I managed to shake off those persistent alphas. My father really shouldn't had this courting party, this endorsement for my bonding. I'm not interested with any of them. Most just ought to make me their prized possession, a trophy to brag about. Fools.

Without them following around, I slowed my pace and breathed in the scent of the pines. There's always beauty in wondering the woods at night. It was peaceful and like a whole new fantasy itself. My serenity was broken when I heard bustling in the bushes nearby. I contemplated whether I should look for the source, but then there was a heavy thud. Curiosity getting the best of me, I leaped over the bushes, to see a black wolf heavily panting on the ground, near unconsciousness. Then it passed out.

To say, I was slightly uneasy. I observed the wolf more, scented him even. He was not at all familiar. An outsider maybe. But gosh this stranger looks handsome. And there was this unnerving pull that just attracted me to him.

What to do? Surely I can't just leave him alone like this. So I've decided to stay by his side, and just wait for him to come to be. The wolf looked like it was just really exhausted. The time he was asleep, I've cleaned his muddy fur, and had hunted a small kill for him to eat. After that, until he woke up, I think I might have just stared at him.

'Who are you" I whispered to the still sleeping form.
I was beyond tired but I could sense someone watching me, I forced my eyes open and saw the white wolf from earlier. I leaped out and tried to run away but my body wouldn't cooperate and I fell back down to the ground and groaned from the hard impact, I saw my legs and one of them was twisted in an awkward direction, I had just broken my leg, 'great', I thought.

I heard someone approaching, it's the same wolf, he's a pure beauty but I shouldn't think of him like that. He's a total stranger after all, I tried to growl at him and showed him my fangs to scare him off. "WHAT DO TOU WANT!! WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!"
I was just returning from fetching water when I see the wolf struggling to get up. It would seem that he'd injured his leg. Not good. My pace quickened and in an instant I was beside the stranger again, wanting to prevent him from worsening his state. But then he growled and yelled; and as an omega before an alpha, I felt myself cower. Fear ran through me. Maybe this was a bad idea after all.

With my head facing down, ears flattened, and body bowed I meekly responded. "I...I don't mean any harm. I just want to... t-take care of you." I blushed hearing what I confessed. I'm unmated and he's... I don't know, but still the situation might be inappropriate for him.

"You're injured. I can't bring you back to the pack because they may get rogue on you, and I can't just leave you alone like this..." I lowered my head further, dreading the response of this black beauty.
Now I felt really bad for scaring a seemingly harmless omega, he might be only an omega but with my condition right now I was sure he would be able to take me down.

He even said he wanted to take care of me, I never left my pack before, my family was very wealthy and I always had some servants waiting hand and foot for me. Hearing some stranger, a very beautiful one at that, was willing to take care of me made my heart filled with a warm, fuzzy feeling.

The feeling confused me to no end, no one had ever had this kind of effect on me. I must be emotional because of my current loss, I just lost my whole family for God's sake, yes, that must be it.

But I figured if a beautiful wold wanted to help me then so be it, I had nothing to lose anyway. I cleared my throat, "So, what do you suggest we do now then?". I wouldn't be able to stand up so I laid back down and smiled sheepishly at him.
My... that smile was dashing. I stared in awe at the sight of it, but then I realized that I've been ogling the wolf and bowed my head again. This time it was out of embarrassment.

At the question of the injured alpha, my form straightened. Looks like he could be the decent, negotiable type so I ought to have more confidence when I explained my plan. Still I can't help with the fluttery feeling in my chest.

"I'll help you until you recover. I plan to let you stay at a hidden cave that only I know. It's my secret...haven. But it's still within our territory so we need to be careful." The wolf looked uncertain, or maybe in confusion as to why I was helping him. I just smiled, hoping to give him comfort and assurance with it.

"Don't worry. I will take good care of you. As to why... I don't myself." I feel my cheeks heating again. "But for some reason... I feel that this is what I should do. It just feels so right. Uhh... Forgive me for rambling."

I then moved to help him up, making quite the trip to the cave. By then it was night again.
This was a foreign territory and I had no better idea so I found myself nodding. The next thing I knew, we were at the cave he mentioned earlier. The cave was pretty comfortable and warm enough, we sat down closely and started eating the small kills we found along the way.

I was thankful for his help, he carried most of my weight all the way. I couldn't help but to notice how soft his fur was and the colour of our furs complemented nicely. He must be exhausted because I could see him nodding off, I gently guided his head to rest against my shoulder and he didn't resist. Soon he was snoring softly, I smiled to myself and wrapped my arm around him.
I hope my place is presentable enough. I don't want to disappoint my guest. The cave had some fur pelts at one side were I sleep. At the near end was a small pond and waterfall where a few fishes would swim. And then there was the fire pit at the center.

Gently, I placed the larger wolf unto the pelts. Soon after, I began fire. It was expected to rain soon and I don't want him getting worse by the cold. The black form comfortably rested while I did all the work. But why doesn't it bother me? I actually feel satisfaction just seeing him so comfortable and well. And for someone born without having to do things by himself (I also had servants to wait for me) this really shouldn't be normal for me.

We ate, and in my exhaustion, without knowing I began dozing off.

I hadn't slept better in days! But wait... I only did realize I wasn't in my den. Memories of yesterday's events came flashing back. Snoring was heard above me, and my eyes widened in shock as I have the handsome stranger very close to me. My heart began beating faster. I tried to get up, but then he shifted. He might wake up if I continued to move and I don't want him seeing the position we're in. What if he thought I was flirting with him? What should I do? Maybe If I remain still, he would eventually turn and let me slide off. Yes, that could work.
I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, I nuzzled my nose further to the softest pillow, tightened my arms around whatever it was I was holding and sighed in contentment. I felt around for a few moments and my eyes suddenly popped open, just realizing that i'd been cuddling up with someone. I picked up my head and relaxed a little bit once I saw who it was, the memory came flooding back.

I was tempted to lay back down and just tangled up our bodies for a little bit longer but I then noticed the change in his breathing pattern, I knew he was just pretending to still be asleep.

With a mischievous smirk on my face, I tightened my hold around his small body and used my other arm to tickle him unmercifully. I only let him go when he was running out of breath and his face had turned red.

"That's what you get for trying to fool me.", I smirked at him. "What's your name by the way?"
The plan was going well. For many times I tried to just go back to sleep, but how could I when my heart won't stop beating so fast.

The paws that long rested on my waist tightened on me, the owner brushing his nuzzle against my fur. Good thing the stranger is still asleep or else he could see how much I resembled a tomato right now. Then the paws started alive, and I found myself in fits of laughter. My body trashed under the other wolf's hold. I was literally squirming wildly. What amazing strength my guest had, to be able to contain me. I was at bliss. For some reason, I don't want this fluffy moment to end.

My breath staggered, and I was tired from laughing. But the smile on my face didn't waver. The wolf then started all smirking and becoming overly attractive again, and my smile was reduced to a thin line and a heavy blush dusting my cheeks.

"T-Tavian. H-how about you?" I left out the info that I'm the son of the pack's alpha deeming that it would be unneeded.
"Tavian, the name suits you well..I'm Andres.", I smiled charmingly at him again because everytime I smiled he would blush profusely and I found it to be so cute.

We spent the whole morning and a good part of afternoon talking about the most mundane things we could think of, trying to get to know each other better.

He put on the bandage on my broken leg and fussed over my other injuries, he was currently cleaning up the wounds on my face and our faces got closer. I could feel his breath on my lips, his eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes, I slowly closed the gap between us, I was giving him the chance to pull back but he didn't.

The kiss was slow and somehow I knew right then that I had finally found my mate and I knew he knew that too, I could feel in the kiss we shared. I deepened the kiss and got lost in the softness of his plump lips, so lost that I didn't even hear the approaching steps and all the shoutings coming from his pack members.

"TAVIAN!!!", we pulled apart instantly and saw the undoubtedly the alpha of the pack stood towering over us. "Ah, what do we have here? Good job, son!", he smiled proudly at Tavian.

"D-d-dad...", Tavian stuttered and his face went pale as though he just saw a ghost. I looked at him but he wouldn't look back at me, the realization dawned upon me, Tavian was the alpha's son, why didn't he tell me this sooner??? My anger rose up towards him, how dare he leave out this piece of information about him!! Has this all been an act?? Is this some twisted plan to capture me?? I couldn't believe I would fall for this, I knew this was too good to be true.

So much for finding a mate.
This wolf will be the death of me. How could he be so charming? He made me into this blushing mess. But I don't mind, I like the warm feeling. It made me happier that this alpha is no longer a stranger to me. "Andres. Also perfect for you."

I tend to him with utmost care, always making sure to be gentle. I reached his face, and at first I was just focused on healing the wounds there but then... He got closer, and I felt the need to close the gap between us. I should be pulling away but it just felt so right. Out of nowhere I heard my father's voice.

"Good job, son." And I paled. Dad must've thought Andres was one of the pack. But what if he knew the truth. I can't be separated from my alpha. Yes, my wolf had chosen its mate. I fell in love with him.

A growl came from my behind, it was Andres. He looked furious. Why? I tried nearing him again, only he backed away further. Then I remembered that I didn't tell him of my background. He must've thought I was deceiving him.

"Andres. This isn't what it looks like. I won't let any harm to you, trust me." Another snarl came, from dad's direction.

"What is this all about." Oh no. He got suspicious. I began panicking and out of instinct, I backed up to my chosen mate, not minding if he'll still act negatively.
Tavian's father came closer to inspect me, he scented me and growled, "YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

I figured lying would get me nowhere so I might as well tell him the truth, "I got lost, Sir, my pack was attacked and I ran all the way here and I came across your son...", he cut me off.

"THAT DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY SON!! Hold him for me.", two other guys picked me up and I winced in pain because I wasn't supposed to stand on my broken leg. I wasn't really paying attention when the alpha's fist connected with my jaw...hard. My head was instantly spinning and my sight is blurry, he kept punching and kicking me anywhere he could reach, my face, stomach, chest. I could taste my blood in my mouth, I tried to fight back, I managed to land a few good punches on the guys who were holding me but they regained their control and hold on me quickly.

I saw Tavian trying to shield me with his own body but his size is nothing compared to his father. The attack continued on for another few minutes, I just wished I could just pass out, the pain became unbearable. He finally stopped and I was dropped unceremoniously to the hard, cold stone underneath.

"Come on, just leave him to die. Especially you Tavian, let's go home."
When my father scented him, I knew it was a lost cause. Andres tried to explain, but knowing my father... He just doesn't know pity to outsiders.

Members forcefully separated me from the black wolf and some pinned him down. I worried for him especially it was obvious he was in no position to fight. Father hit him over and over and I weeped as my heart feels breaking. After many attempts I managed to break free from the other alphas. I immediately put myself in between father and Andres, taking all I could to somewhat protect him still.

"Father, stop!!! I know he's not one of us but I love him! I only want him as my mate!!!" I pleaded but father just got even more furious. He kicked me out of the way, slamming my bruised body to the cave walls. Andres tried to reach for me but I shook my head no. I don't want him getting back with dad, now that hisfury was directed on me.

"I thought I've raised you well enough. I've given you all you wanted. Is this how you repay me Tavian!? What possessed you to side with this filth!?" Strong paw slapped my cheek with much force that it bled.

"Choose; our pack, or that wolf." I was sobbing with all the pain, but as I saw my mate, remaining strong, I knew who to choose.

"I choose... Andres. I love him and I won't let go of him." Another harsh slap from dad.

"Fool! Consider yourself a stranger to this pack. In a week's time, I don't want you or your so called 'mate' littering our sacred land!" He left, not bothering on the damage he did.

Though in pain, I struggled to be near with Andres again. I was hugging him, minding his bruises. I know I was still a sobbing disgrace but I can't care. I want to comfort my chosen mate.

"Andres... Are you okay? Please don't die on me. I'm so sorry..." Please let him be okay.
My body felt like I was just hit by a giant truck, everything hurt, I couldn't believe my ears when Tavian (now without any doubts MY mate) chose me over his pack, my wolf was howling happily.

He hugged me tightly to him, he prayed for me to not die on him so I focused on my breathing, making sure I didn't stop breathing. I looked up to his bruised face, I raised my arms to gently cradle his face, seeing him hurt made me so angry at myself. As his alpha, I should be able to protect him better, I failed him on my first day as his alpha. Great. Just great.

"Are you ok? I promise to protect you from now on, I won't let anyone touch you ever again. Thank you for choosing me, you're MINE, only mine. I'm really sorry, please stop crying." I wiped the tears rolling down his cheeks with my thumbs.

I licked his wounds clean which turned into a really heated make out session and led to us making love all night long. The past few days were surreal, this is our way to comfort each other and try to cope with everything that's been going on.
I thanked all gods when I heard my mate speaking. He's okay, he's still alive! My tears sprung heavily, but it was now in mix with joy. I hugged him tightly, very much relieved.

Then I felt him gently caressing my face, and he made vows that made my wolf very happy in spite of hurting. Andres accepted me as his. And here I was thinking I've lost everything for nothing. In my joy and gratefulness, I kissed him.

"I'm the one that should be sorry. My father did this to you. I'm okay, but are you?" He was wiping my tears and I can't help to lean into his touch.

"Thank you for accepting me as your mate. I'm forever yours." That night turned out really well than it started. We made love and many more of those the following days. By now he was truly not just a stranger. He was my beloved. I love him deeply, and I know he feels the same for me.

It was finally the time for us to leave. Somehow, I feel strange. I feel drained and a bit nauseous. But we must go and I can't worry my love. For sure he's already stressing out where we'll go. I'll be fine. Maybe I'm just nervous. This will be the first time I'm leaving the territory after all.
"Are you ready?", I asked him excitedly, I've healed almost completely and I couldn't wait to leave this place. I couldn't wait to go to our own place and start the new life with my new mate. The last few days had been a bliss, we're connected in a deeper level.

I didn't get any reply from him so I turned around to look at him, "Baby, are you ok? You're pale." I wiped the sweat on his forehead and checked his body temperature. Nothing seemed wrong.

I knew this would be his first time leaving this territory, the experience could be unnerving. In addition, we hadn't found the specific place we wanted to go, what if we never found the suitable place for us to live, what if we were attacked along the way, what if Tavian was having a second thought. There were alot of what ifs, I felt so stupid for not thinking through all these possibilities. How could I be so selfish and asked him to run away with me?

"Are you sure you want to do this with me? I love you more than anything, Tavian but right now I'm giving you the last chance to back out from all this craziness. If right now you decide to just forget about all this and go back to your pack, I would understand. I don't want you to take a chance with me and resent me should I fail."
I didn't notice I was looking sickly until Andres pointed it out. I smiled at him while he wiped my forehead with much care.

"I'm good. Just a bit nervous, I guess?" Then he asked me if I wanted to back out from leaving. He's worried about if I end up regretting going with him. Such a considerate mate but...

His face squinted as he said these things. I cupped his face and pecked his nose, chuckling at how much he cared.

"Andres love, if I chose you back then when we merely knew each other, what makes you think I'll doubt being with you now, that I've fallen madly in love with you? No matter what I'll always be by your side. You'll never end up disappointing me, my alpha. I trust you so much. Love you."

I let him go and nudged him out. "Come on, let's go meet our new life together. I'm fine. Don't worry too much, alright love."
I visibly brightened up after hearing his answer, "Ok then, let's meet our new life." So I took his hand and began the long journey to find a new home for us two.

We're three hours away from his former territory when I heard my love panting heavily, his fur was soaked from his excessive sweating. I was going to ask him if he's doing fine when he threw up his gut out. I drew small circles on his back soothingly and gave him the water to get rid of the horrible taste from his mouth.

"What happened to you, babe?" I muttered under my breath, mostly talking to myself. I was confused, he was fine yesterday, we ate the same thing this morning during breakfast so it couldn't be the food he ate.

We're in the middle of nowhere, no other living things and houses to be seen. He looked even paler than before and i didn't want him to collapse so I picked him up bridal style and continued our journey. I was now more desperate to find a place so my baby can rest well.

"Please hold on a little longer, T. Just rest, I'll find us a place to start our awesome life, don't worry."

When the night fell, I could see some nice houses in the distance with lake and mountain surrounding the area, it's perfect. Tavian was asleep in my arms, I couldn't wait to explore the area with him tomorrow and see if he would approve of starting our life there.

I slid down to the ground gently and pulled him closer to protect him from the cold. He's no longer sweating and his face had regained its' colour, I was relieved. "Good night, love."
We began our journey, but not even an hour through I began feeling fatigued. I was slowing down. Still I forced myself to keep pace with my mate and that's why after the third hour I was feeling terrible. I was getting dizzy and the nausea worsened. Andres was saying something but I feel too miserable to understand.

Suddenly I felt like vomitting, and I did, in front of the black wolf. I felt myself untense when I felt his touch on back. I would have been really embarrassed if it wasn't that I became unconscious after.

When I woke up, I saw my love snuggled closely to me, and it made me smile how he must've wanted to protect me from the cold. My stomach rumbled, and I found myself very hungry. I tried to sleep the hunger away but it just won't let me be. Quite desperate, I gently slid off Andres, making sure he doesn't wake up. I smelled roasted meat nearby, and though I knew it was wrong, I stole the food of the absent camper and took it back to where we stayed.

That's why when Andres woke up, he found me literally devouring a whole roasted deer. Ashamed of being caught, I offered him some meekly.

"Breakfast? Sorry... I was just so hungry all of a sudden." Oh what is going on with me?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,288 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,252 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,065 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 11,441 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 609 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,267 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The werewolf and his boy. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 12 2,756 02-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  werewolf birth rp khaohom 76 33,508 08-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Last Post: tjopj44