Closed The gods bearer (w/ leafies)
(That's nice! Looking forward to.continuing this really ;) poseidon would be abducting Kaenas back to his palace after this.... ok?)

He chuckled and did stop for awhile. The insides of Kaenas was biting deep into his cock and the feeeling was surreal as always. He rubbed on his torso as he waited, his.patience surprised even himself - he hadnt been a cruel lover, but he hadnt been allowing for this much time for one to adjust as well. They woudl feel good as well , eventually. Kaenas looked almost pitiful with his eyes rimmed red and gasping, and Poseidon got a little softhearted by it. He even pulled him down and gave him a small kiss on his quivering lips.
(Me too! My replies might be a tiny spread out this week because I'm training at work so I apologize if they're here and there lol. And yeah that sounds good! Could it be a palace above water? Like maybe Poseidon has one above and under water.. only because it'll be weird to play Kaenas underwater the rest of the time if so haha.)

Kaenas wasn't used to the kind of stretching that Poseidon was forcing him to amount to now. Not that he'd be able to recall it now but he's pretty sure the last time he was intimate with someone it wasn't this troublesome. Kaenas relaxed a little at the kiss, breaking away eventually to take a deep breath in as he tried to adjust to the other's cock buried deep inside of him. It was a good thing he didn't have to work the next day, he'd be going to work with a sore ass and a hangover. "Carefully," he said softly, moving his hips in a slow motion against Poseidon, giving quiet moans at the sparks of pleasure that came with his cautious movements.
(Ah it's alright, as long as you come back ;) oh yea above water would be good... perhaps on an island in the middle of nowhere?)

Poseidon's large palm wrapped around Kaenas' buttocks, sneaking his finger down to the tightly stretched opening and pressed on it a few times, letting Kaenas set the rhythm while his cock slowly dipped deeper into the mortal. The cockhead snaked through Kaenas' canal, adn the lubricant that poseidon spelled into him was starting to work. It was an aphrodisiac in itself, it just took time for it to take force, bringing away the pain. "You are remarkable..." He muttered while swvielling his hips so that his cock nudged into one sweetspot of Kaenas.
(Yeah that sounds good! Just anywhere on land too.)

The pain that came with the initial penetration eventually ebbed away, although Kaenas couldn't help but feel like he was in some kind of trance. Everything was hazy and hard to comprehend and even though he knew where he was at and what he was doing, Kaenas couldn't quite focus on one thing; to get rid of the dizzying feeling that overcame him (whether it be from the wine or otherwise) he closed his eyes and instead tried to concentrate on the way he was moving. His pace was fairly slow but that was alright with Kaenas because it felt better than if they were to rush it. With every shift of his hips he tried to go down further on the other man's cock, and when Poseidon turned slightly under him, enough that he brushed against one of Kaenas' sweet spots, he let out a shaky moan, biting the inside of his cheek at the warm feeling pooling in his stomach. "More," he said in a slurred tone, eyes still closed while trying to focus on riding Poseidon.
(Yeah :))

"More you said? Your wish is granted." The slight clench on his cock when he hit the right angle was sufficient for Poseidon to realise he had the right angle as he pushed himself in slowly but more determined, once again taking over the control as his large palms clammed down on Kaenas' narrow hips and speared through him , his thick cock slicing through him amidst his whimper and staggered breath. Poseidon smiled as Kaenas attempted to struggle, but only ended up getting himself further impaled. Poseidon stroked across Kaenas' lovely body and nibbled soft kisses on his chest.
Maybe it was because he was drunk or his senses were inhibited by the alcohol but Kaenas doesn't remember sex being as painful as this. There was an odd mix of pain and pleasure that had washed over Kaenas and he wasn't sure whether he should moan in pain or tip his head back in ecstasy. He wasn't very large compared to Poseidon either, but he didn't imagine that'd be an issue necessarily. Kaenas whimpered as Poseidon held him in position and pushed further into him. "Gods..." He cursed bitterly under his breath and shifted slightly, his body trembling a bit as Poseidon's cock seemed to brush against his sweet spot with every motion.
Poseidon was delighted in the slight clench on his cock on every brush against the spot, and he just redoubled his effort in drawing that reaction from Kaenas. He brushed deep, and soon his magic was flowing through to Kaenas' to help create the new cavity in the mortal. He soon smiled as his cockhead could sense the beginning of a new opening developed when he thrusted deep enough. He moved his hips in a particular way to make sure his magic would reach the area, and cause the mortal to be more prepared when he finally shoot his load deep into him.
Kaenas wasn't moving too much or too fast because of how much larger the other man under him was. He didn't want anything to tear (mostly because that would be hard to explain to his mentor as to why he wouldn't be able to work) so most of his movements were small turns and twists of his hips; he couldn't really ride Poseidon as much as he'd liked to but he was still getting pleasure from this nonetheless. Kaenas tipped his head a little to the side, biting his lip before letting out a sharp gasp followed by a moan when Poseidon pushed into him just right, causing him to come before the other was even finished. Kaenas' breath came hot and heavy and he grimaced upon moving back and forth on Poseidon, his body already sensitive from his finish.
Poseidon smiled at how his little human jist shoot.his load without warning. The gasp was cute and he rubbed lovingly against his lowerbelly, smearing his come all over his abdomen as he continued his thrusting, taking advantage of the oversensitiviry of Kaenas to drive him into another peak of esctasy, until the mortal could only whimper at the overwhelming pleasure, lost in unending waves of sensation as Poseidon chased his own release. "Kaenas..." he muttered his name as he pumped even faster and tensed up while cumming.
Kaenas gripped onto Poseidon as they both continued to move, his body trembling with need even after he'd already finished himself. His head had turned downwards and his eyes were still closed as he let Poseidon come finally; Kaenas could feel the subtle warmth inside him although he figured nothing would come of it or if this since they'd both be separated by the morning. Kaenas swallowed thickly, tipping forward and holding himself up with one arm braced against Poseidon. "Tha'was great," he slurred feebly, the feeling of sleep now threatening to overcome his senses.
Poseidon guided Kaenas gently down on his chest. He wouldnt mind some cuddling now as they were both awashed with the blissful feeling of sex. He nibbled kisses on Kaenas' forehead and clasped a large palm on his back. "Yea that was indeed great. Lovely." He said rubbing his lowerbelly as well, smiled as he felt his seeds rooted deep within Kaenas, already beginning its growth. He would wait for Kaenas to be deeper asleep before transferring them both back to the palace of his. He smirked imagining how Kaneas would react to it. "Sweet dreams little one. You have no idea what hit you." He muttered looking at the freckled face of the mortal.
It wasn't until hours later that Kaenas awoke. His body clock was usually set and ready for early in the morning but the second he'd cracked his eyes open he knew he'd overslept. Not that it was really a big deal since he didn't have work anyways, but he still was unable to fall asleep again. His head was pounding something fierce, pain sparking up directly behind his eyes, and he pressed his fingers against his temples, willing the throbbing to cease. Little had he noticed his new surroundings, much too focused on the hangover that was tormenting him; he'd closed his eyes for awhile more before finally mustering the strength to lift his head. Kaenas hadn't been expecting anything different from his usual room, but when he was instead in a larger room, decorated extensively and in a luxurious manner, he was confused, even more so on top of his hangover. He grumbled some incoherent words before staggering out of bed, gripping the edge of the bed to keep steady. Kaenas narrowed his eyes at the sights around him albeit it was hard with how shaky his vision was. "Hello?!" he called out in a frustrated tone, sniffing when he got not immediate response. He sort of thought maybe he was just dreaming.
Poseidon had been in the other room discussing issues with his subordinates on arrangements to be made on how to deal with the mortal when the calling went through, which only the God of the Sea could hear. He smirked and dsimissed the small group before appearing in the room, sitting casually on the bed while watching Kaenas attempting to find his balance. He leaned against the column of the bed and smirked. "Who are you calling for? Missing me already?" In his grand robe, Poseidon appeared more much more majestic than when he first met KAenas. He obviously had startlted the little man for Kaenas jerked and quickly turned, forgetting about his own hangover, and conveniently landed on Poseidon's lap, which was a surprise even for the god. His smirk widened and added. "Oh well, that's certainly an affirmative to my question. I do like this kind of greeting a lot. Morning lovely." he said leaning close to Kaenas and flirtingly kissed his cheeks.
Kaenas jumped at the sudden voice, startled and stumbling back at the surprise of someone suddenly entering the room. Or really, had he entered the room, whoever they were? Kaenas didn't see anyone come in; he really did have a horrible hangover. It took him a moment to become fully aware of the other figure in the room, and almost as quickly as he'd fallen was he up again on shaky feet, wiping his face of sleep and the unwarranted kiss he'd received from... well, a somewhat familiar looking man. "Who're you?" he slurred, very obviously deprived of a good nights sleep. While the room he was in was nice, Kaenas knew for sure it wasn't his old broken down house back at the village. He gripped the head of the bed frame so as to steady himself. "Where's this at?" he continued in a confused tone of voice. "I'm... I'm gonna be late for work..!" His mentor was probably going to kill him. "Take me back home," Kaenas demanded half heartedly.
(Hey i intended to reply sooner... but then work came up LoL sorry about that)

The god of the oceans frowned. "You really shouldnt be this forgetful. It's not good to forget who you have slept with." He said and touched the man's confused face with his icy cold hand to startle him awake. The human.shuddered and becane more conscious. "I am Poseidon, and I do expect to be remembered, Kaenas." He said and shook his head. "Too bad you are not.going to return for work.... no, not for at least a few months." He stood up as he said, rising to his full height hovering over the mortal. He didnt like the demanding tone Kaenas had used. "This is my palace. Go clean yourself up, i would be downstairs. Do join me for breakfast." He said and this time, went out of the room through the door.
The name sounded familiar in his head, but it didn't quite come to him fully still being a little flustered from the previous evening of alcohol. Kaenas grumbled a few words under his breath, only somewhat understandable to even himself, and waited before Poseidon had left the room to finally look over himself in a small mirror off to the side of the room. He smoothed his hair down and rubbed the sleep from his face, eventually fixing his clothes so they appeared a little more presentable. He didn't have any other clothes, so these would have to do. When he was finished, he tentatively left the room and made his way downstairs, keeping a hand along the walls for support as he did. He wasn't sure where he was going, wherever he was seemed like a palace, but the sound of voices eventually led him to where Poseidon was. "Uh... how was I s'pposed to find this room..?" he asked, brows furrowed in frustration. He could smell food but he wasn't feeling all that hungry, more so sick. "'m not hungry though."
"All you need to do was to call out my name. You managed anyway." Poseidon said glancing at Kaenas and didnt pay him much more attention. He continued with his food - grilled fish - and gestured for him to sit down. He took the glass cup and swivelled his cup of red wine. This human's really ignorant, and from the look of it he still wasnt aware of his situation.

"If you're not hungry, you could just skip this meal... though.you wouldnt be provided with any snacks before dinner." Poseidon said, not at all caring too much of the human. He knew his seeds had worked probably, and Kaenas would soon be getting more serious morning sickness very soon. Either way, he wouldnt force the human on any food, his children could survive anyway with his sacred blood.
"Yeah, I managed somehow," he grumbled, taking a seat at the large center piece table. Fish this early in the morning made him want to throw up; he was concerning himself so much about the ghastly smell of the food that he still hadn't properly addressed the situation. He wasn't at home or in his town and only had a hunch of who this man was. Truth be told, the following evening had felt more like a dream than anything else. "I think I'll manage," he replied, shrugging at the comment regarding having nothing else before dinner. He'd probably go back to that comfortable bed upstairs and go to sleep within the hour. Sitting up a little straighter in his chair, Kaenas glanced between the Poseidon and the fish he was making with a wary expression. "So, um... maybe mind explaining what's happenin' here?"
Poseidon gave him a teethy smile. "Oh well, what do you want me to explain? This is my palace. My name, real name, is Poseidon. You could connect the dots then." He emptied the drink and gestured for the siren to refill his cup. "And you, mortal, I have stumbled on you and found you an exceedingly suitable candidate to assist in executing my plan. Be prepared you would be staying around for most of this year, for you are bearing me my children." He returned to his fish, eating with an elegance and grandeur only a deity could manage, and conversed quickly with the servant behind, something about praising the cook for doing such a nice job on the dish today.
"Connect the dots," he repeated in a gruff tone, eyeing the large kitchen around him with a suspicious look on his face. He wasn't connecting much except for the fact that this all seemed to be some kind of drunken dream. He pressed a hand to his head and took a deep breath in, trying to calm himself and consider what was happening logically. Poseidon was continuing to talk, something about bearing children, and Kaenas laughed a little. "Did you mistake me for a woman?" he asked mockingly as he leaned forward on the table under him. "You must've picked the wrong person," he corrected, "I can't have kids, so... I'd 'ppreciate it if you teleported me back home or whatever it is you do."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile C A gift from the gods(dusty779) Gadiva22 304 15,550 12-17-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Products of war (closed with Leafies) secretsparrow 15 2,468 06-24-2017, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Leafies
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,617 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,163 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,287 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS