Closed The gods bearer (w/ leafies)
"Whatever gender you were born iwth didn't matter. What mattered was I have chosen you." Poseidon said looking dead serious, gazing straight into Kaenas' soul. "And you are going to stay here until my children are born. Is taht clear? Other than that, you are going to have a certain degree of freedom around here. You ..." The deity was going to continue until he saw how shocked and obviously distracted look on Kaenas' face, and cursed under his breath for how he was wasting his time. He pushed hismelf away from the table adn went to Kaenas' side, hovering over the human. "You, either you eat, or you get back to your own room. We woudl talk after you have cleared your mind." He said noting how the man must still be suffering from hangover, and just brushed pass him.
Kaenas was still having a hard time believing anything Poseidon was saying. With the way his head spun, he was still trying to figure out if this was real or just some huge insane dreamscape. Most of Poseidon's words had gone in one ear and out the other, and it was only when the deity approached that Kaenas focused a bit more. He huffed and swiveled uncertainly on his feet to head back to his room, trying to forget Poseidon and what he'd explained about why he was here. Kaenas didn't have the body to carry children, there was no way the God thought he was serious... but even then, was Kaenas so lucky to speak to a God? This had to be a part of his imagination, no one had ever run into the deities that he'd heard of.

Trudging back to his room, Kaenas slipped into bed and quickly fell asleep, the covers pulled tightly around him. It wasn't but a few hours that he managed some bit of rest. When he woke up again, now in the evening, while he still had a headache, he felt a lot more alert and concentrated... enough to see that he was still in the same room and the same bed and the same palace. Kaenas glance down at himself warily and then towards the door. "Crap," he muttered. He'd really been hoping he'd wake up in his cabin again.
The god was dealing with other matters when the servants reported that the human had woken up again. He shook his head when he was asked if he would like to visit him, of if they should bring him around. The human oculd take his time dealing with the facts, and the god of the seas weren't a particularly patient man. He was unwilling to waste anymore time convincing Kaenas of the facts, and was sure he would eventually come around to it.

It was, anyway, time for his nightly routines. Before dinner, he would usually have a quick meeting with his ambassadors from the seven seas, and while he was crossing the halls, he stumbled on Kaeans - the human must have wandered off his room in search of wahtever it was and didn't see the god. The much larger god held the wobbly human easily, and frowned when he found him still dazed. "Is it the alcohol was that potent?" He was getting a little worried over the effect the substance could have on his unborn children and therefore, pressed his cool hand on Kaenas' forehead.
Kaenas found himself wandering the halls of the palace unsteadily. For one person, such a big place seemed unnecessary to have, but mostly he was becoming annoyed with how easy it was to get lost. He couldn't quite remember where his room was but has hope if he kept walking around he'd eventually find it. He ran into a couple of maids... or butlers, whatever the correct term for someone toiling for a God was, but quickly excused himself from their presence. He knew he'd probably already alerted Poseidon wherever he was and he didn't want to run into any problems this early on. It was still difficult for him to believe what Poseidon had told him, after all it'd only been a day. Magical pregnancies or whatever the hell he was involved with surely required longer to take, so how could Poseidon be so positive he was carrying?

When he ran into Poseidon in the halls finally, he leaned against him, pressuring the side of his face against the larger man's chest - he was mostly tired. "No, I can handle alcohol," he dismissed, closing his eyes at the cool hand on his forehead, "I think I jus' feel a little sick right now."
(Good to see you again! :))

Poseidon almost wanted to chuckle at how easily Kaneas placed his weight on him like an affectionate cat - he knew about those pets that mortals, and even some gods, liked to keep - even closing his eyes on his touch. His power wasnt able to heal Kaenas from whatever sickness he was suffering from, so his touch was norhing other than to test the temperature of the human, which Kaenas seemd to like anyway. He shook his head and grabbed Kaenas' waist. "You should follow me then... wandering off while not feeling well isnt really a smart choice." He half lifted the small human up as they crossed the hall.

As they walked, he added. "I am heading to a meeting, just stay close to me and close your eyes to rest if you want. Dont, er, dont be afriad of the others. They could appear looking not exactly like humans, or maybe they would bring their pets as well.... pets that could mean monsters in your world."
(Hey, sorry they had to replace our power pole after the hurricane and we were without power for those days while they fixed it!)

"Maybe not but staying in that room was makin' me go stir crazy." The last thing Kaenas wanted to do was sit in on a meeting, partly because of how he felt and partly because he wasn't sure how a bunch of other Gods would deem him. Did Poseidon already tell them about him? What if they just thought he was some random human? Not that it would bother him, he didn't really want to be known as anything else except maybe a loyal servant. "Who are they?" he asked anxiously, running a hand through his red hair. "Do they know about... this?" Kaenas looked up at Poseidon pointedly and narrowed his eyes. "Their pets aren't gonna attack me, right?" He had a lot of other questions he wanted to ask too, questions that didn't regard this mystery meeting they were going to. This all still felt surreal.
(Oh so you are along the coast? Florida? Aww without power is really bad)

"They are my ambassadors sent to other parts of the sea. They are just coming to report incidents that i should know. You, hmm, i dont really want to let them know yet. They werent important enough to know anyway." He said looking down at Kaenas and how he looked reluctant in going. "You just, i dont know, nap? I dont think i would let you go on your own." He said thoughtfully. He just held his waist and walked forward quickly, he didnt notice Kaenas needed to almost run to keep up.

He chuckled hearing him mentioning their pets. "Hmm, id you stay close it would be alright... though if you thought they looked cute, dont attempt to play with them, rhey are most likely deadly. My people are way too smart to be bringing something that's as innocenr as they looked."
(Yeah lol wasn't fun.)

"I'm not so sure napping in the middle of a meeting with your God friends is in either of our best interests." Kaenas grimaced at the mention of their pets. "I'll just stick with you then... don't leave me alone."

When they entered the room crowded with other ambassadors from beyond the territory that belonged to Poseidon, Kaenas couldn't help but stick close to the deity, gripping his hand hard as if it would ease his nerves. He had no intention of talking or greeting any of them, he could only hope this meeting would finish soon so he could retreat back to his bed and sleep his headache off. "Some of them are just staring," he noted uncomfortably, avoiding eye contact with the others in the hall. "This won't last long will it?" He was careful to step around the various pets in the room as he walked by. They were all a little intimidating but Kaenas had hope that Poseidon wouldn't let him get eaten up that easily. "I feel sick," he said frowning, wondering if it was because of the alcohol or the surrealism.
(Good thing is power came back now!)

Poseidon chuckled at what Kaenas said. It oculd get quite boring on occassion, and to be honest Poseidon did have the urge to just fall asleep during some of the lengthier reports from some of them.

Poseidon could feel Kaenas pressing closer, and it's fun that the much smaller human actually sought comfort from him - sort of. He wrapped him up around his shoulder, keeping him close to his side as they crossed the room. He heard what Kaenas said and noted he did appear to be still quite pale, so he just lifted him up and placed him on his arm as they walked furhter up to his seat a few steps above. The mumble died down as soon as he sat down. He placed Kaenas on his knees so natrually, like the mortal belonged there, and signalled for everyone to start. One siren - a pet of someone - tried approaching Kaenas. She looked stunningly pretty, with her fangs and claws hidden under disguise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile C A gift from the gods(dusty779) Gadiva22 304 15,299 12-17-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Products of war (closed with Leafies) secretsparrow 15 2,334 06-24-2017, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Leafies
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,561 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,117 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,234 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS