Closed like the wolf (closed w/ gre-y)
Gem had only been in this new pack for a couple of weeks, but it was infinitely better than his old pack. He'd left them in the middle of the night and never once looked back, and while at first the decision had been questionable even in his own mind, settling with a better pack had definitely been the best thing for him. He continued his old task as a gatherer, occasionally hunting here and there if just to show off to the pack's alpha. He knew relations between an omega and an alpha were generally looked down upon, but he found himself trying to impress the female anyways. Maybe he was just stubborn, but he thought it was working... that, or the alpha was simply leading him on.

That afternoon, Gem had managed to hunt down a doe in the surrounding forest, a rather big feat for an omega. With the neck of the corpse clasped firmly between his canine jaws, Gem trotted back to the camp, heading straight for the alpha's den. He didn't step inside without permission, of course, but he did sit outside the entrance, dropping the doe at the mouth of the den with his tail wagging proudly. He wasn't in his wolf form often but it felt more impressive than his human form to show the alpha. "Look what I got!" he said excitedly. "Found it in the woods. It's no buck but I've never caught a deer before."
Thank you so much for making the thread!

Flare was the current alpha of her pack. Flare was a young female with reddish fur and bright blue eyes. She was a pretty good size for a female werewolf although there were a few males in the pack that were larger than her. She was a good alpha and she'd care for her pack and treat everyone with respect and kindness. So when Gem wanted to join she automatically accepted him. How could she let a harmless and sweet omega live on his own in the woods! He had been very sweet to her and once or twice she had flirted with him. Alpha and omega relationships were frowned upon but she didn't care. She was the alpha and she'd flirt with whoever she wanted.

At the moment Flare was curled up in her den taking a rest. The night before she was involved in a hunt as usual, but it had resulted in one of the hunters getting injured and he kill escaping the jaws of the hungry wolves. She glanced up as Gem asked to come in and she told him yes, her tail already starting to sag. She climbed up to her feet and stretched out, shaking out her fur. "Wow, you've caught it all by yourself, Gem? Great job!" She praises, looking at the kill. She pressed noses with him, smiling a doggy smile, clearly pleased.
Gem wasn't oblivious to the way the alpha flirted with him. At times he returned it when he could; he knew he was at the scrutiny of the other pack members so when they bothered to hand around he tried not to make his advances so clear. For a long time, Gem had been wary of alphas. His old pack had a few of them although they'd mostly consisted of betas. Omegas were a rare sight so you'd imagine they might be treated a bit decently. He'd been constantly harassed by the others in his pack, sometimes for his presumed weakness and sometimes for being seen as only what an omega was deemed good for - bearing litters. Of course, he'd fought their advances, but in the end it became unbearable so he'd left. It was probably the best decision he'd ever made.

There wasn't anyone immediately around that Gem could make out so he was free to just... be himself. He'd first liked Flare because she was easygoing and he didn't feel intimidated to not be himself around her, and his infatuation with the alpha sort of grew from that point on. There were certainly better choices than him in the pack available for her, but all he could do was try to prove he was worth more than what most people thought. "Yeah, it about kicked my face in once or twice but I got it." He returned her smile with a large toothy one of his own, watching the other bigger wolf with wide violet colored eyes. "I got it for you," he said proudly, "I know last night's hunt didn't go so well."
Flare at first fought hard to become the alpha. She did have a twin brother and they both had wanted to become the alpha. When their father stepped down from being alpha Flare took her chance to take over. Her brother could be a push over sometimes so when the time came she basically took the position with no struggle. The pack was suspicious of having a female alpha but when they saw how she was able to handle it and was a good alpha they had accepted her and stopped mumbling about it. She successfully lead a large pack.

Flare smiled at Gem, her ears flicking towards him as he spoke. She had kind of suspected that he had a little crush on her but she didn't mind. She chuckled as she said he got kicked. "Yeah? Last night Nix getting kicked in the face stopped the whole hunt, and we had to let it get away." She glanced down at the decently sized deer. "Thank you, Gem, that's very kind of you." He had hunted a deer by himself just for her? That was nice to hear. "Hey maybe if you're so good at hunting you should join us?" The hunting squad consisted of the alpha and betas. Most likely there would be a little squabble about an omega coming along but she'd shut them up.
Gem was almost positive that his pack would come looking for him sooner or later. He'd been arranged to be wed to one of the betas in the pack who'd been delighted, if only, to know that he'd have some way of having heirs. Of course Gem hadn't objected to the arrangement - he was his own person after all, whether he was an omega or not - but no one in the pack had wanted to listen to his pleas. It was really different to see a pack such as Flare's where everything felt more... free. Gem didn't see himself leaving this pack anytime soon, he just hoped his old pack mates would stay in their lane and leave him alone.

"That must've hurt," he noted, unable to imagine how getting kicked by one of those hooves might've felt. It was by sheer luck he'd avoided them himself. Truth be told, Gem would likely stick to rabbits or small game next time. "You're welcome." If he'd been in his human form, he undoubtedly would've been blushing right about now. He perked up a bit at the offer Flare gave. He wasn't the best hunter around but maybe being around other hunters he'd learn more and get better. "Yeah? They won't mind?" He nodded. "I'd love to go, whenever you all go next I'll tag along." Really, he'd take any opportunity to spend time with Flare.
After hearing what Gem had gone through at his old pack she assured him that she'd protect him from his old pack. Noobidy deserved to live that way with your choices being decided for you. At the moment there was only one other omega in the pack besides Gem. The other omega was a small female who her brother had taken as a mate. She hoped the two omegas would bond as they had both came from not so great places. Flare considered herself lucky to be raised in this pack and being an alpha as well.

The female looked down at the kill and licked her jaws. She'd have the others cook it up and make it into a stew so everyone would be able to enjoy it. "Hey if you're nervous I would be able to teach you a few lessons before you join a group hunt?" She suggested. "I'm thinking you and me? We could start with smaller game and move up until you would have enough experience and confidence to hunt with the other betas." She said. She wouldn't admit it yet but she did like spending time with the omega. He was honest and sweet. She didn't so much enjoy the company of other males. She got vibes that they would try to control her or the pack and she was very headstrong. She also didn't enjoy being looked at like a piece of meat.
(Sorry this took a few days, been busy with work lol)

"Oh yeah? You'd teach me?" The thought of being able to hunt with Flare made Gem stupidly excited. He'd always been the gatherer back in his old pack, picking berries and vegetables and deemed incompetent to give chase to something that was remotely moving. Even though Flare was the alpha though it still made Gem nervous to go out with her; if it was just them alone it probably wouldn't be so bad, but the last thing he needed was another reason for the other members in the pack to give him glares. He wasn't trying to steal Flare from anyone, he was simply trying his best to make a good lasting impression on her, and if that meant sucking up a little and caving to his crush... well, he would do it.

Gem wasn't looking to be in charge or control Flare or anything of the sort. He was content just being friends with her, honestly. If it grew from that than he certainly wouldn't complain, but it wasn't his main goal. She was an alpha and he was an omega and the probability of them ever truly being together was likely very low, but that didn't mean he couldn't hang out with her when he had the opportunity. "I'd like that," he said happily, ears perked high as he listened to her offer. It'd be stupid not to take her up on it. "I have to warn you I'm not the best. I'll try my best not to end up like Nix."
(Ahh I'm back as well sorry!!)

Flare nodded. "Of course I'd teach you- unless you'd like someone else to?" She stood up and shook out her fur. "Hey before we go, let's eat, okay? I'll get the others to cook this up." She said taking the deer by the leg and starting to drag it out the den. She had dropped the leg to respond, smiling a doggy smile. "Well I'll teach you. I wasn't the best at first either," Flare said once again picking up the leg and dragging it over to the cooks.

When they had got there she told them to cook it up into a stew with vegetables and other stuff so that way everybody would get to eat. She liked a good chunk of meat but not when the others were hungry. A lot of alphas were very selfish with food and would eat first and let the pack starve. She would eat first, but would always leave enough for the others and try to split the food. Her pack was like her family and she didn't want anyone to suffer.
(It's all good haha this has been a long week.)

"No, no, I'd like for you to teach me." Gem nodded at the question. None of the other hunters would probably appreciate Flare putting an omega to train with them; it wasn't as if they could really say no or argue the point since she was the alpha, but nevertheless he didn't want to be training with someone who obviously would not like him anywhere near them while trying to catch food. "That sounds good," he agreed, then smiling as Flare said she'd be the one to teach him. There was no guarantee that he'd even be part of the group of hunters that went out to bring back food, but at least this would give him the opportunity to spend more time with Flare.

Following Flare to where they were to cook the food, Gem couldn't help but lick his chops at the delectable smell of the stew. He was normally the last one to eat as an omega which didn't bother him (unlike his other pack, this one at least saved him a good amount of food) but he'd be lying if he said he didn't hate watching everyone else eat first. He still stood proudly next to Flare though, eyeing the others around them before turning back to her. "Maybe next time I'll be able to bring back a buck," he joked lightly.
Ahh hi it's been awhile yeah

"After we all eat I could take you out," Flare offered while they sat together waiting for food to cook. She laid down on her side down at Gem's feet and then curled her fluffy tail around herself. The cooking food smelled terribly good and she was hungry. She glances up as Gen makes a joke and she smiles a little doggy smile. "Hey with a little training it might be possible. You just need to know what to do," said the she-wolf.

She then rolled onto her back and playfully but gently caught one of Gem's legs in her mouth. Her tail wagged. She held his leg gently enough that he'd be able to slip it away. If he did try to get away she'd drag him down in a little wrestling match. Although not a pup anymore, she enjoyed a friendly fight.
"Oh yeah? That'd be really nice." If only Flare could see his blush now, he'd be embarrassed. He tried not to make his crush on the she-wolf too obvious in front of the others, but it was likely they were already well aware. The worst they could do was tell him to bugger off, but Flare would hopefully tell them the same thing. There was nothing inherently wrong with spending one on one time with the alpha, was there? He might be an omega but Gem had just as much opportunity as anyone else in the pack to get close to her. "I'll try not to get kicked in the face," he barked in laughter.

He turned away from her only to swivel back around to engage in the light wrestling. Would it be proper to win against the alpha? That probably wasn't something he had to worry about anyways, Flare could easily take him down if she wanted to. Gem played around with her for a few moments until the voice of another pack member met his ears. He looked up towards the food. "Is it done?" he asked excitedly.
Flare wouldn't have to look at Gem to know he was blushing. His voice sounded a bit different when he did and she found it quite cute. She did enjoy spending time with this omega, even though it displeased larger males in the pack. She found him to be very sweet and friendly, making lovely company. She chuckled. "We've all had our share of getting hurt while on hunts. If you do get kicked we will just bandage you up."

After a bit of light rough housing the two got up. No winner was declared as they were interrupted by dinner being finished. Her tail wagged in excitement. "It is done, lets go!" Of course, being the alpha, Flare got served first. Then the others began forming a line from highest rank to lowest to receive their food. She would have let Gem get his portion after her, but it could cause a scuffle with the higher ranks and she didn't want to deal with that.
bumpp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,406 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,102 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,713 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,866 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,854 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,080 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,705 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,723 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8