Closed the devil's rouse (closed w/ DarkAurion98)
It was by some miracle from God that no one in Luca's community had discovered his ties to the demon that was bound to him otherwise he surely would've been kicked out from the congregation a long time ago. He hadn't meant for the bond to happen in the first place; he'd been a little younger albeit much more immature and hadn't taken his duty as a priest-in-training all that seriously. Luca didn't believe in demons (or rather, he hadn't until he'd been locked together with one) and in a stupid childish manner, he'd played with the wrong deck of cards and had received the bad side of the hand of fate. In his defense, the ritual he'd partaken in hadn't been for his own gain — in fact, the ceremony he'd done himself had been a sloppy attempt at curing a disease that had been weakening the town for a couple months. His father had warned him against dabbling with dark magic but Luca hadn't listened to him. The good news is the disease that had been wreaking havoc on local farms and townsfolk was gone, but the bad news was that he was now stuck with a demon constantly following him every minute of every hour of every day. Occasionally he got a break if he asked nicely, but Luca was so accustomed to the presence of the demon that nowadays it didn't quite bother him... save for the nonstop yapping he got sometimes.

It was Friday evening and Luca was settled comfortably in his bed, hunched over and half falling asleep with a large book sprawled out before him, the text on the pages looking old and archaic. He was supposed to have finished the section he was presently trying to read two days ago per instructions by his father, but he'd yet to catch up on his studies. Sometimes he second guessed the whole priest thing but he'd been raised and brought up for the position that it didn't make much sense to steer from the path now. Running both hands over his face, Luca sat back, blinking hard a few times to try to pull himself from his lethargy. He ran a hand through his short brown hair, making a sound of discontent as he skimmed the words on the pages in front of him. "This is too much for one night," he complained in a frustrated tone, "I can't do this..."
Lightbulb 
Free. That's how Marko felt before the eyes of the young priest when the bounding ritual was performed not so long ago. Vestiges of darkness clouded his eyes, making him fall to the ground in a miserable shadow, unworthy of his usual gallantry. The thin air breathed by humans wasn't enough for the demon's lungs at first, making him cough in violent spasms until something strange happened. The young man who called him approached, instead of running way, touching Marko while pronouncing words he can't hear yet. That's when the link sealed, meeting a dark soul with a bright one in a confusing turn of events.

----

Just a day was needed for the demon to recover, getting out of bed and exploring Luca's room with a smirk on his face. "Ain't this a lovely place?" he talked to himself, grasping the edge of sarcasm until noticing a cold breeze dancing on his skin. Looking down, the summoned male couldn't help but laugh. Just a tribal loincloth covered his body, marked with the signs of the underworld realm. "Oh fire of the unknown valley, this human can't even summon creatures properly" He chuckled, examining certain place before walking towards an old T.V. Fingers glowed in a mix of green and red as the demonic lad touches the screen, zapping channels in every blink of eye until one catches his attention. Five seconds later, he's wearing a kind of unique outfit portrayed on a show, ready to escape through the window.

Oh but wait, he couldn't. Stupid bounding ritual is pulling him back, making him stay until Luca enters. "Hi there Stranger!" he joked. They talked a lot that night. They learned a lot. And yes, Marko made a mental note to "spice up" L's life a little. Just.... a bit. Nothing wrong in that, right? right?

--------------

From a cloud of crimson dust behind his roommate's bed pops out the demon, usual mischievous face on place when he asks: "What are you doing my dear priest? Why waste your mind on senseless texts? Is this more fun than giving the villagers some...... interesting hallucinations?"

(Hope you like it. Rolleyes I'll attach my character's pic but if you don't like it I can take it away)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(It's great! And no that's totally cool.)

It felt as if there was some kind of tick in his brain that went off when he heard Marko's voice; he could feel his eye twitching and lips pursing at the suggestions of the demon. He'd considered doing an exorcism a few times, not necessarily to hurt Marko but just so they could separate and go about their own life (or whatever kind of life Marko would have outside of being here) but that would mean admitting his mistake to the clergy and, even more intimidating, his father, and Luca didn't really want to have to deal with the kinds of issues that would arise with that news flash. Marko seemed to like to mess around, but other than that he hadn't done anything too devastating. Honestly, Luca should be thanking him. It was because of his summoning that the town had been cured of whatever disease and illness had been overwhelming them, but he'd had to pay the price for being the savior-in-training which he wasn't too fond of. He was glad the congregation was no longer sick, but God only knows how long he was going to have to be dealing with Marko. Hopefully they'd separate by coincidence or naturally on their own, but Luca doubted that would happen.

"These are not senseless texts," he says determinedly, "but you probably wouldn't know much about them anyways." Luca had thought at first that relaying the word of God would be enough to get Marko to vanish in his cloud of smoke, but simply reading didn't seem to do much other than entertain the demon. "Hallucinations?" Luca turned to the other man, narrowing his eyes at him in a serious way. "I summoned you initially so I could get my people healthy. I'm not going to give them hallucinations." He shook his head and turned back to his text, looking over the worn pages for a few seconds more before finally closing the large book. He was too tired to read anymore tonight and his brain felt overwhelmed already. His father would likely be mad about him slacking on his studies but Luca couldn't help it if sleep was looking better than studying.

That was sort of dumb to say though because there was no telling how long he'd be awake with Marko around. "What's fun is you announcing your presence." Luca glanced back towards the other with a tired expression. "You just poof in here unannounced. What if I was doing something you shouldn't see but you showed up?" Luca pushed a hand through his hair. "Do we need more guidelines?"
(Hi Leafies. Please check your inbox before reading)

It was delightful to witness Luca's battled reaction to his suggestions, walking around the bed slowly while the human tries to stand his ground. "Come on my junior priest, you do know I don't want any harm to come to your people, right?. I just thought that them seeing their homes filled with snakes could be fun!" Stated Marko, raising an eyebrow to prove his usual sarcasm. He then flopped down in a chair, listening to his bond-mate's next complain and chuckling in joy at the mention of privacy in a endless sea of probability. "Oh, I see your concern my dear boy *snort*. Look, considering your holy routine, I predicted only two possible scenarios before coming up here: You falling in love with some cryptic bullshit printed on ancient paper or me watching you snore, like it's about to happen now." Said our demon with crossed arms until a delicious aroma invaded his nostrils. "Unless.... oh yes, now I see. Our promise of a guardian angel likes to milk himself" joked M, earning an exasperate face painted in red. "I should have known, even your little friend is twitching!! *short pause* Chill man, your secret is safe with me, I'm your bro!!, kinda"

No surprise all ended in a heated argument (On Luca's side, because the dark creature only pretended to listen while thinking of food). Minutes passed where the young human was at the verge of expelling Marko out to a wider radius, but thankfully that didn't happen. Instead, our demon waited and then faced the boy. "Stop being a little kid about this! I know you religious people are hella straight when it comes to sex and shit but fuck L, jerking off is not a big deal, and before you start again, I know you do it. Your room stinks of spunk. Not that I'm complaining thought" finished with a grin and a whiff of air, embarrassing his roommate even further.

Admitting this wasn't helping, the hellish guy had a brilliant idea. A quick gesture was all that took for him to strip almost naked, wearing the same loincloth summoned on the ritual. "I can see there's a lot you don't know. Wanna explore and learn?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,815 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,248 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8