Mpreg city
I felt that this would be better, a city that males can be pregnant by having sex. Choose to be pregnant at the start or be pregnant later or not at all. You can be a athro furry or a human. This will be fun. All are welcome!

Name (last name optional)

Species: (human/Anthro furry)

Gender (male/female)

How far along

How many young (no limit)

Appearance
--------------------------------------------------
Name: Lucan

Species: Snow wolf

How far along: 2 months

How many young: 3 (showing a little)

Appearance: gray fur blue hair 5 '5' feet tall wears gray shirt with blue vest and blue jeans.

*listening to music while walking down a street*
Life of a wolf
(may i join this rp later?)
(It's open to all)
Life of a wolf
(Hey, sorry for the late reply)

Name: William

Species: Human

How far along: 7 months and a half

How many young: triplets

Appearance: Tall and somewhat pale, short and wavy red hair and bright green eyes, somewhat muscular body except for the huge pregnant belly. He doesn't have body hair at all.

Will was walking up the street carrying a basket filled with groceries that he had just bought on the nearest market. He was having some difficulty, since the street was pretty inclined and his belly was very heavy with his babies. He was thinking about making a little pause to sit in one of the benches of the park nearby when he suddenly stumbled in someone, a very young snow wolf anthro guy. This made his basket fall on the floor and William quickly looked at the man and said "I'm sorry, my fault" before kneeling down very slowly to get his basket back, moving as much carefully as he could.
Lucan picks up the basket for him "no problem I was looking at my phone and was not paying attention anyways" Lucan hands the man his basket
Life of a wolf
"It's okay, i wasn't paying attention either" He said with a shy smile , taking his basket and slowly getting up again "Thank you, that is very nice of you" he said, receiving a kick from one of his babies  and rubbing his belly to calm them down.
"Not really hard to miss a belly like that how far along are you?" Lucan asked
Life of a wolf
"Uh... Thanks, i guess" Will said, blushing as he looked down to his huge belly, knowing it was hard to pass unoticed  "i'm about 7 months and a half" he replied with a smile.
"Oh so you're due soon huh" Lucan said
Life of a wolf
(Sorry for the late reply, i forgot about this)

"Yeah, kind of" Will said, rubbing his belly "I still have a few more weeks to go, but since i'm having triplets, they could come very soon" he concluded after a while. "But i really hope to keep them inside me for at least two more weeks, if not until their last week"
"As for me I still got a long way to go" Lucan said, rubbing his own belly
Life of a wolf
"Oh, so you are pregnant too" Will said, glancing at the other male's belly. He had noticed his belly was a bit round, but wasn't sure and thought it would be rude to ask "That's so nice, congratulations. How far along are you?"
"I know I'm not showing that much yet but I'm only 2 months, I'm Lucan btw" Lucan said
Life of a wolf
"Nice to meet you, Luccan, my name is William, but you can call me Will" Will said, friendly shaking the man's hand "And how many do you have in there, if i may ask?" he asked
"I think I'm having triplets" Lucan said "How many are you having?"
Life of a wolf
"Oh nice, congratulations" Will said "I'm having triplets as well. What a coincidence" he smiled at Luccan.
"Oh that is a coincidence" Lucan said with a smile
Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,078 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,603 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,743 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 29,751 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,770 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite