Open The Kingdom of Austaraxia (Open for everyone)
Plot: The Kingdom of Austaraxia, a realm in an unknown land, set in medieval times, is a very peculiar place. First of all, in that kingdom (and in a few other kingdoms near there), men are able to get pregnant due to a strange magic that is activated on every full moon. Usually these men are impregnated by another men, but there are potions that can make a woman able to get a man pregnant for one day (Guys who doesn't want to get pregnant simply avoid having sex on full moons).
The second thing that make Austaraxia a different place is that, instead of having a King and a Queen, they have two Kings (the king and the king consort). Both of them are very loved due to their actions in behalf of the people, like promoting schools, shelters, healers and many other things. There is even a section in the palace where people who doesn't have anywhere else to go can live for a while, and are offered job in there too.
Many years ago, the king consort and the king got married, and found out, a few months later, that the consort was unable to conceive, which made both of them very sad. But eventualy, after many attempts, they found a way to heal the consort so that he would be able to get pregnant, although no one exactly knows how it was possible (except for the kings). Some say they made a pact with an evil spirit, while others say a good fairy or witch was sad for them and decided to help them. But that is not important now, it's already past. The kings already have six biological children (5 years old twins, 3 years old triplets, and one 2 years old baby) and a few adopted ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone is free to join this roleplay, please use the example file below. You can play as pretty much any character you want as long as it is not already taken. You can be a servant, a member of royalty, one of the kings' children (if you want to be older than 5 years old in this case, then please be one of the adopted kids), a commoner, someone who lives in the palace, a traveller, anything you can think of, be creative, be new, create conflicts :D

Name:
Role:
Alignment:
Pregnant (Y/N):
How far along:
How many babies:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Character:

Name: Samuel Ravenheart 

Species: human
Role: King Consort
Alignment: Neutral Good
Pregnant (Y/N): Yes
How far along: 7 1/2 months
How many babies: 3
Appearance: Tall, slender built except for the huge pregnant belly, pale skin, short and wavy black hair, bright blue eyes, fine features, usually dress simple clothes for a king.
Personality: He is a very kind king who tries to be a good king for his people, but can sometimes lack wisdom, for being young. Is afraid of losing his babies, has a tendecy to be a little reckless sometimes.
Extra:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel was sitting on his throne, resting his hands over his big dome as he waited for his husband to arrive to begin the reunion where they would listen to some people and try to help them with their problems if they could. Samuel was feeling a little bit uneasy, because the babies were moving a lot inside him that day, and it was easy to see that he was paler than usual.
Name: sky
Species: human
Role: servant
Alignment:good
Pregnant:yes
How far along:5 months
How many babies:2
Appearance: brown short hair, tan skin, fit and toned body, can cook if asked to, works for the two kings and their children in the castle
Personality: friendly, kind, caring, loving, helpful, patient and knows how to listen

Sky was waddling through past the throne room with some of the kings clean clothes in a basket nice and neatly folded as the twins in him kicked wondering what the kings would do once he gave birth to them
(May i join? I have an idea for a character, will be a dragon but can shapeshit into a human)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(Dusty, please do join in)
(Pregnant lover, thanks for joining too. I will reply as soon as I can (I've been sick lately))
Name: Gwyn
Species: human/dragon shifter
Role: outcast
Alignment: neutral good
Pregnant (Y/N): not yet
How far along: n/a
How many babies: will be 2-3 large eggs laid in dragon form
Appearance: short with brown hair and brillian blue eyes flecked with a vibrant green which are slitted at all times. His skin is pale like snow even tthough he spends most of his time outdoors. He wears tatty torn clothing that barely fits/covers him.
In dragon form he is easily twice the sixe of a horse with large wings and long tail. He is covered in white scales and has only two horns on his head that sweep back towards his neck. He still has his blue eyes in this form. He only uses this form when hunting to be able to find food to survive.
Personality: shy and cautious of others. He is slow to trust others and sees little to get joy in in life due to his past.
Extra: last name was potter, his parents run and work in the pottery that supplies the castle. He was abandoned by them after they discovered he had a curse on him that made him capable of changing form into a dragon. Has a 'home' in a cave in the hills opposite the castle with the town between the two locals. Rumors have been spreading of a dangerous monster in the moutains that now have attracted the royals attention, if only to silence the rumors. His curse prevents death by anything but beheading and old age although he still suffers the pains and discomforts associated with general life.
(Lotta detail i know but for a special character i wanted to flesh him out a bit)

Sighing Gwyn looked out of his cave down towards the town. He was glad winter had passed, as now he could catch food easier, although at the same time it irritated him. In winter he could hide his dragon form easier. "Guess i should try getting some food... hope the hunters dont decide to come after me again" he grumbled before heading into tthe treeline to change form ans beging hunting for prey.
(Bump, please?)
King Samuel looked through the window and admired as some bird flew on the sky, wondering how good it would be if he could fly himself. Although the king didn't know that, he wasn't seeing a bird, but a dragon, or at least a person in dragon's form. He looked again at the throne by his side and sighed, wondering where his husband was. Probably at the war council, since they have been attacked by the enemy kingdom a few weeks ago. Samuel looked at Sky and said:

"Excuse me, Sky, do you know where king Thomas is? I've been looking for him since i woke up"
Once high enough Gwyn was able to at least blend into the clouds as he searched for food. he spotted a large group of people blundering through the forest. he assumed they were just hunters out for the same thing he was after.
"Fat chance with the noise they Are making." he thinks, unaware they were actually heading to his den as he continued to hunt for a something for food. spotting nothing for now seeing as the group of humans was scaring away most of the prey.
Name: Thomas

Species: Human
Role: King
Alignment: Lawful Good
Pregnant (Y/N): No
Appearance: Tall, muscular built, broad shoulders, strong jawline, Shoulder-lenght wavy blonde hair, brown eyes.
Personality: He is a good and fair king, is very smart and thoughtful, but can sometimes be too tied up to the laws.
Extra: Likes to hunt, to read and to fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Thomas was in the forest, hunting once again, watching through the trees and searching for something, perhaps a big wild pig to hunt. He had a few servants and soldiers, all of them friends of his, that were joining him that day in the hunt. Suddenly, a shadow covers them, and as they look into the sky, they see a giant creature, a dragon, flying. Thomas watched amused as the magnificent creature flew, probably hunting too.
Unseeing of the kings party as they were actually hunting properly, the dragon continued his hunt, finaly spotting a boar. He swooped down, unaware the king had spotted and taken aim at the same pig, his arrow lodging in the white males hide when he landed on the boar. He gave a startled roar of surprise and pain as it lodged in his shoulder wing joint painfully deep, and he tried to retreat away unableto take flight due to the arrows location.
"Stupid stupid!" he thought to himself "of course id find the trap and fall right into it! Where are they? Im gonna end up some wall trophy ill bet!"
Name: Clark Wolferd
Species: anthro wolf
Role: Archer
Alignment: good
Pregnant: no
Appearance: grey and blue far wears a blue archer outfit. 5"5" tall and average build.
Personality: mostly calm and cool
Extra: uses blue aura arrows and bow can quickly dispatch big threats. Can tell how big of a threat something can be.

Clark was with the king and he shot the Dragon as soon as it landed "bulleyes" he said
Life of a wolf
Rolling away in pain and backing away from where he thought the arrow came from his eyes darted about wildly. He couldn't change back, not if there were hunters around it was too dangerous yet at the same time he couldnt fly to get away.
Clark was aiming right at the Dragon waiting for the king to see what to do next "king Thomas shall I Finnish it?" He asked
Life of a wolf
giving a whimper he backed away more finally hearing the voice and then seeing them. every action saying he wanted no part of any aggression. he was bleeding quite badly, bright blood flowing over his foreleg and pooling bellow him, the arrow having just nicked the artery that fed blood to his wing. "J...just leave me alone" he tried to tell them but all it came out as was pained growls and whimpers
Clark was able to understand the pained groans, he dropped his aim puts away his bow and arrow and slowly approached the dragon
Life of a wolf
his eyes wide Gwyn watched as the wolf approached, the whites of his eyes showing showing he was afraid. it wasn't till he backed into a tree, crushing the arrow in a bit deeper that he wailed in pain and fell to the floor. in his mind all he was thinking was 'i just wanted the food, I'm sorry you can have it' the dead boar, killed by Gwyn's bulk landing on it, long since forgotten.
"Hold on there" Clark said shrinking the arrow so he can remove it easy
Life of a wolf
he gives a soft growl althought he wouldnt lash out, the blood continued to flow once the arrow was free. he squirmed a bit and wanted to fly away, but after a small testing flex of his wings he couldnt use it sadly. he whimpered more and looked around deciding that changing to human form might be a good idea. it took a few minutes before he finally decided and he changed back, the large white dragon changing to a small human.
"Wh...Wh...Why did you sh...shoot me?" he asked trying to move away from them, his shoulder still bleeding now down his back
"I was trying to hit the boar but you landed as soon as I shot" Clark said as he bandaged the wound
Life of a wolf
he nods still looking weary about them "I...I...I didn't see you" he says wearily "I...I haven't eaten i...in a week or so... i...i just wanted something to eat" he says eyes darting to the boar "I...Ill g...go find something else" he says

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,210 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,239 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,019 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,193 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,479 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15