Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
(Yeah with less painful, and we haven't talked about the details last time, maybe just having the bath together with some magical words from mac to the symbol on Dan's belly? idk it as well lol)

Dan showed the book to his husband about the symbol on the paper. "It's about the labor, I don't know it much, maybe you know better." He said, waiting for his husband to read the text of the book. Mac couldn't see that clearly since he just bent his face down while he was hugging Dan and rubbed his belly gently. "I can remember that you have told about this from your parents, Mac. Hmm, this symbol needed to be drawn on my belly with this ancient language that I can't read." Dan knew that te ancient text was the magic for the ritual, and Dan could understand that.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(LOL i thought you likr it more painful. Anyway, yea let's do that. I would make something up when we got to that.)

"Ah this. Yes it would be beneficial, and it would make it much easier for you when it's time to welcome our baby to this world. Though to make this happen, we would have to do it in water, where some herbs and items needed to be prrpared. I would need to prepare that for some time. Hmm are you feeling like a bath now? We cojld also do it tonight.... when we must be hot from waljing around. Then we would have a relaxing bath together when I get this done." Mac smiled. He knew this ritual would have a side effect that was quite interesting. It would make Dan even more sensitive, but only to his touch, for he was the father of the baby in Dan.
(hmm, I'm not good at labor, and I think my seeder won't let his carrier suffer lots of pain hehe)

Dan smiled as he closed the book and opened another one. "Hmm, yeah, we can take a bath tonight. It'll be more comfy for me after walking all day" He said, smiling as he leaned back for a bit on his husband since Mac could support Dan's back even more, and his husband could also rub his belly. another book was about Mac's family, and it had lots of painting in there. Most of them were the painting of the family member, and Dan could remember some name that was the well-known person. "Hmm, your family is so amazing, Mac, and you''re also amazing." He whispered, leaning even more. He just rested on his husband now, and let Mac massage his belly gently.

(More sensitive? hmm, maybe just short time after ritual since Dan is really sensitive without that, ;))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm ok short term. How about that made Dan more ticklish, like even when mac just placed his hand on Dan's waist, he would giggle?)

Mac smiled contently when Dan snuggled even closer. He eventually pullrd Dan onto his lap so he could hold Dan's belly most.comfortably. he buried his nose at the side of Dan's shoulder, and took a deep breath to take in Dan's scent. His hands were caressing at the bottom of his belly. It was amazing how warm ajd heavy it felt already.

"Hmm my family is old... that's why a few of them made it into history. I am quite ashamed sometimes. When compared with my ancestors, I am just a nobody, owning a little business and a small family." He kissed Dan's cheeks whispering. "Welcome to the family, Dan. One day, our pictures would be up here, I am sure." He smiled at his wife and tilted his face up to kisss him deeply.
(Hmm, I don't know about it lol. I don't like ticklish mother that uch, but we can make something about it, maybe just a small but cute scene?)

Dan kissed his husband deeply while Mac was rubbing his belly. It wasn't easy kissing Mac from his front, but his husband knew how to bent more than usual for that. He looked at his husband and smiled with his words. "You're my important person, Mac, and you choose to do your own business instead of taking care of your family's one. You're so brave, honey, and I believe in you, Mac. You'll be more successful in the future." He said, smiling softly. Dan moved forward a bit, letting his husband massage his back while another hand was rubbing his belly. The baby also gave them small kicks, and it made the parents smile widely. "You also believe in daddy too, huh?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm alright. No ticklish then)

Mac chuckled as well feeling th3 littl3 kick. "Our child is also eager to become part of th3 family. Kid, do be aware of the pressure, we are destined to excel and succeed when bearing this last name." He smiled and rubbed the part where the baby just kicked. They spent some more time dwelling with the last of the book, then Mac felt like they could move on. "Should we go to the stable? We have some farm animals and rabbits there. We could feed them and the horses... then we ourselves could have a small picnic with snacks in the garden." He suggested, already helping Dan up, hlding his waist.
Dan took a bit time getting his balance and then he let his husband supported his waist all the way outside the secret room. The stable was a bit far from there and they walked through the path that they could see the garden. Dan couldn't help but smile widely when he saw the rabbits in the stable. It was so cute and some of them were bigger than the rabbit he had ever seen. His eyes were bright and shiny with this cute little creature, and it was so cute looking from the pregnant mother. The maids walked to them then got the rabbit food for them to feed the rabbit here. "T..this is so cute," Dan said as he couldn't even stop smiling.
(maybe we can play some other thing lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
It was lovely seeing his wife so absorbed by everything. He loved the little animals and when he tried to pat them kneeling down, Mac sat down beside him to hold him upright so his belly wouldnt make it too inconvenient for him. He smiled and let Dan sat on his lap, and then pulled over a rabbit to put it on Dan's arms. "Rub him like that... dont touch his ears. Maybe can pat his bottom. This is the preferrred way for thrm." Max taught Dan the basics while letting the grey rabbit eat the grass and nuts from his palm. He held Dan's bellyafterwards, just focusing on watching Dan interact with the animals, and already he was finding himself smiling all the time.
Dan was holding a rabbit as the way he held his baby in his arms and his another hand was feeding a graff for it. A little creature didn't seem to scare him, in fact, it was nice and calm. That might be because Dan knew to take care this creature as the way he took care their little baby, Arthur. "Look at him, Mac. He is looking at me." He said, smiling at the rabbit was looking at him with its bright eyes while its mouth was chewing the grass. Dam loved that so much and he didn't even realize how long he had taken here. Dan placed a rabbit on his belly, holding it gently and said. "Love, This is a rabbit, and you will love it when you come out." He said with his belly, pretending to play with the baby inside, and it made Dan even cuter.
(maybe not reply so frwquently this week and I have a full week trip for an academic conference next week.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh! Take care, i wish you a safe trip :))

While th3 rabbit was distracted with eating, Mac sneakily lifted one of his hindfeet up so they could see its bottom belly. He smiled at how Dan placed it on his belly and whispered. "Well babe, our baby would be playing.with tbe next generation I.think. this rabbit is the same as you.... see that round belly? Its also pregnant." He smiled. "Dont touch his.belly.though, it's very delicate and if the rabbit thought itself to be in danger, it.could suffer from a miscarriage." Mac warned and patted the rabbit's bottom again.

Mac thought it.almost enough, it wouldnt be good for Dan to be sitting down for too long. He let the rabbit go and lifted him up. "Let's go for the ponies.... i remmeber you said you wanted to see me riding a horse right?" He said nuzzling close against Dan, rubbing his belly and also his back.
(thanks, and hmm I made the rabbit is a male in my previous reply, but it's fine hehe)

Dan smiled as Mac said that. "Yeah, I wanna see my husband as the brave and smart knight." He teased, imagining Mac in the heavy armor, riding the horse. The stable was far from there and they walked to it by Mac holding Dan's back and belly gently after long sitting. The hostler was waiting for them at the stable, and he had already prepared the horse for Mac, but they could play with foal before moving to the big one. The hostler handed them the grass and let Dan feed the foal. "Wow, he is so beautiful," Dan said while he was feeding a white little horse. Dan always loved an animal, and this was the first playing with horses.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Males could also be pregnant, right? ;) so.where would.you be going for the trip?)

"Horses are great... they would be very gentle with you when they aensed you are with child." Mac patted the white horse's neck and took a cube of sugar prepared by the stable boy and smiled when the pony immediately turned towards him. Ponies loved sugar and this litle one was no.exception. he used his large hard to gently nudge Mac's palm, looking at him.with his moist and gentle large eyes wanting to have that sugar. Mac chuckled and took dan's hand to put the sugar cube on Dan.
(hmm, true lol ;) I'll go for the trip next monday, but I'll be busy this week.)

Dan fed the white pony with the sugar cute before the hostler took the another beautiful house from the stable. It was Mac's turn to show his riding ability now, but they could also feed the horse before that. The big house seemed to also sense the baby inside Dan, so it didn't make a loud noise or try to flee from its new master. The hostler walked it closer to them and et Dan touch it gently. "Wow, this guy is really beautiful, I haven't seen such a perfect build like this." He said and fed it with the grass. "I can't wait to see my husband riding this beautiful horse. This guy fits perfectly with you, Mac." He teased, smiling gently.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Aww that's alright. Its good to know you didnt disappear because you have lost interest in this :) where are you going for the trip?)

Mac smiled and brushed the horse's mane at the back of its neck. "This is a stallion, names ... I am surprised, he's usually not this gentle to strangers. Must be sensing the baby in you as well." Mac patted the male horse lovingly. "I am glad you respected my mate and child as well buddy." He said to the horse before fitting the saddle on it. He scooped up a carrot he had saved for his horse, giving the animal his favourite treat. Mac then prepared to get on the horse and said to Dan."Be careful baby. Stay away from me?" Even not in the most fitting clothes for horseriding, Mac leapt up the horse with ease. He bent down to kiss Dan before directing the horse out of the stable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,323 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,749 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,528 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,965 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,879 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,598 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,292 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,282 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,473 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots