Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
Dan finally patted Ma's forehead again as his husband said that. "Hmm, it's fine, mommy is here." He said, rubbing the forehead that was slightly pink fro his hand. "Someday, you also need to teach our children that power. That won't e something easy for them even you as well, but I believe that you'll be a good teacher." Dan finally said something serious as he looked down as his husband. He loved how Mac looked up now. It wasn't innocent at all, but it was the sight of the father. He bent to kiss his forehead as wasn't far from there since he was resting on his belly. The baby inside was also kicking and Mac instantly became excited again.

( I love the sight when father look at his wife or children, so that's why I've said about that many times hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Then i would make sure Mac always have his eyes fixated on Dan and their children)

Mac smiled looking at his wife with affection. He kissed the belly when he felt the kick. "Our baby's also excited as well! That's amazing.. come one baby. Kick one more time for daddy." he smiled and kissed on Dan's belly again, trying to use it as a bait to get his child to kick. He succeeded, miraculously. "See Dan! The baby's kicking!" He completely forgot that Dan would be the first one to know if the baby moved. He just affectionately moved his hand around his belly, feeling around intently for any more movements.
Dan smiled widely as his husband was already with his baby since it was still in his belly. "Yeah, I love that, Mac, and I'm glad that out baby listens to you. Don't worry daddy. The baby will kick and move even when growing up." He smiled, looking at his husband that was still excited with that movement. He didn't let Mac feel it that much in his previous pregnancy, so Dan wasn't surprised with this. He rubbed his belly as the baby gave a strong kick that was a bit hurting. "Och! hmm don't listen to your daddy too much, love. That can cause mommy some problem." He smiled, looking at his husband. The weather became hotter but they still enjoyed staying outside. "So, how long will it take till our car will come?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac had to smile at how his wife winced from the strong kick. "That's alright, that's revenge from daddy, because mommy had been teasing your daddy so bad! good job baby." he kissed Dan's belly and rubbed against the spot that dan was kicked to sooth his pain. "Oh silly... our car had arrived right when we had landed here. I asked the driver to keep our luggage so we could be here. So, you ready for the journey? It would take a little more than 4 hours... we would stop over in a few spots, at least we would need the toilets, but otherwise it would be mountain grounds. Are you ok fro that now?" Mac updated Dan on their itinerary and took his waist and helped him up.
Dan smiled at his husband helped him up and they started walking to the car. "It's fine, Dan. Yeah, you know that this pregnancy makes me need to go to the toilet more frequently, but I think it's fine. We've very long trip, I think it's time to get there and have a good rest, Is that good?" He said as they walked. He loved this place but they couldn't have a long and good rest of they didn't get to the destination, so it would be better going at this time. Dan could lean his back a bit as Mac was supporting on his waist. His husband didn't seem to let him walk alone anymore after almost falling this early morning. It took almost 15 mins then they got the car, and Dan was surprised with that limousine. Mac always brought something comfortable for his wife, but this was still unexpected for Dan.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac just smiled seeing Dan stared at the car with surprise. "Dont worry, your husband's able to afford it... actually... thsi car is my family's. Hello Mr Hobbs." He hugged with the driver who smildd at him as well, and greeted him warmly. They talked a bit in french, before Mac came to help Dan into the car. "Mr Hobbs is our good driver... he's been serving our family for many years." He said and kissed on Dan's cheek before going to his sude and entered the car. "Is this comfortable? I have a few more pillows available here." Mac smiled and took Dan's hand, kissing at the bCk of it and asked his dear wife.
Dan also smiled at Mr Hobbs when his husband greeted him. Mr Hobbs was a quiet old man, and Dan was sure that he had been serving Mac's family since Mac was young with how his reaction seeing his little master became a father, and also came back to his old house with his pregnant wife. He smiled when his husband asked about the pillow. His back was comfortable enough but not his belly now. "Hmm, maybe that small pillow0 I can add it under my belly." He asked, resting his head on Mac's shoulders. Mac seemed to have a big smile when he put a small pillow under Dan's belly since it made his belly look even bigger. The baby also gave him some kicks for thanks her father, so Mac could enjoy that.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Did you ask for the small pillow because you wanted to make your belly look bigger? Did you discover about my obsession on your big belly?" Mac joked askiny about it. At 5 and a half months, Dan's belly was big but not hyge yet. Afterall their baby still had at least 3 months to grow. He caressed the belly that's been pushed up slightly by the small pillow and kissed it. "If you are already finding it uncomfortable and heavy now... how did you manage for last time with arthur...?" He asked curiously. "Is it bigger this time? I dont really rememeber.... "
Dan smiled and rubbed Mac's forehead gently. His husband looked pity when he talked about his last pregnancy since he wasn't allowed to do anything much when Dan didn't want him to know the truth. "It's not uncomfortable because of my belly, Mac, but we have taken a long trip on the plane, so that's why." He said, rubbing his belly gently and added. "Hmm, Yeah I think this time is bigger than Arthur, but not too much. Our little Arthur will have the brother or sister that healthy and strong as him. By the way, I still want your help when this is bigger, Mac. Will you miss that, huh? I know your sadness when you know the truth, and realize how you didn't take care me so well last time."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh you don't even have to ask. I will be there with you, help you in whatever way. Not only when you got bigger in this pregnancy, but for however more we decided to have." Mac smiled and wrapped a hand around Dan so he could lean against him. It also make it easier for him to touch his growing belly. "i bet after these 2 weeks we would see considerable growth... and then we would know if this would be a duagher or a son. Arthur said he wanted a little sister, right? Let's see if he would get it that way." He smiled and kissed gently on Dan's cheek.

Like he predicted, it was soon that Dan started fidgeting a little. They had gone on the highways and the view wasn't that interesting any longer, but seemed like Dan's bladder was protesting already.
(Hmm Arthur is only a year and months now. I don't think he can talk that well hehe :))

It was embarased for Dan when his husband found out that he wanted going to the tiolet with how he was moving around, and they finally stopped for that. It took more hours and Dan wasa bit sleepy now as Mac could see how his wife was yawning. He smiled when Mac offered him a blanket and placed it on his belly. "Thanks, Mac, you better rest as well. We still have more time when we arrived our destination." He saw d, smiling with Mac rubbing his belly. "No metter boy or girl, I think Arthur will love his sibling"

(I think we should make this fast and do anything at the castle)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oops I sort of mixed up a little with his age. Let's just pretend he did pointed at pink little dresses instead of another car when Mac asked about what he wanted)

"Sleep on then mylove. I wouldnt be able to rest well until I know you are indeed asleep." Mac smiled in response. He played with Dan's hair, patting his back while he gradually fell asleep on his shoulder.

When they arrive, Dan was so soundly asleep Mac couldnt bring himself to wake.him up. With tbe help of the driver and servants, he lifted his sleeping wife up and carried him.through the door. It wasnt his intention, but he had carried his wife through the doorframe and fulfilled a tradition in their family, promising to take care of his wife for life.
Dan had woken up just when Mac walked through the door. He couldn't see it clearly but hit place was amazing. It wasn't only home but it was a castle. Dan was shocked with what he saw and didn't even realize his husband looking at him with a smile. "W...what is this place, Mac? I...I mean, Won't we go to your home? This place like one of our attractions" He said, looking around. Dan could see the picture on the wall that was all painting and one of them looked like his husband (yeah family will have the same face sometimes lol.) Dan was still shocked when his husband out him down, but still, support his waist since he could fall again with sitting for a long time.

(Aww, that's cute hehe. Can you explain about the castle? You always did it well. It'll make me understand how I should play with it hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(HAHA i didnt know if i have been doing a nice enough job... we would work on it as Mac led Dan around the place, otherwise I would need too much time working out the details)

"This is mg home, Dan. This is the home that I have grown up in... welcome to the Marlon House. It's a castle that's owned by my mother's family..." he kissed his wife hwo looked so stunned by the long corridor of paintings. The large french windows on the side was able tp direct thr outside sun light into yhe place, and everything was sharp and bright. He took dan's waist and slowly walked through thr corridor with wooden floor. "These are all my ancestors.... my mother had a royal title actually, so that's all the Counts of her family." There were statues between the paitings, and thr whole place was tranquil but also held a sense of history, where the heritage of an old family could be felt. "We have more of these paintings on the other parts of this castle, but now we should refresh ourselves alittle." Mac suggested as they met with grand spiral staircase leading to the bedrooms.
(You're doing really good1, I love it haha.)

Dan looked all the painting on the wall while they were walking to the main hall, and he could finally find Mac's mother painting. His husband would have his own painting here in the future, and that would be handsome. "I didn't expect this, Mac, but I love this place so much, honey. Thanks for bringing me here." He could even see the garden from the window in the room, and it looked amazing Maybe they could spend the time later. They walked slowly till they got to the main hall that the stairs were located. There were other statues and antique decoration around the room, and he loved it. "Yeah we sould take a rest now, I mean realy rest not just sleeping in the car or plane." He joked, remembering how he fell asleep for many times, but Dan was still tired, and taking some rest should be good for the baby. The steps upstairs wasn't easy for Dan with his belly, and Mac still needed to support his wife.

(Should we make this place has an elevator? I've heard that it has been installed to some old castles or places, and I think Dan can't handing walking dp and down for many times a day to their bed room hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Aww you should have discovered I liked to see my carrier struggle to get up and down teh stairs... so my seeder could have a chance to carry them around HAHA, but yea, I could make it with an elevator)

Mac smirked. "My wife is becoming a sleepy pig, isn't he?" He teased and nuzzled against Dan as he helped him move up. The handrail was also decorated with intricate patterns, painted with gold on the darkwood handrails. Mac was holding Dan's waist, slowly guiding him through the steps that were wide and grand. When they arrived the second floor, it was a littel different, where the corridors were decorated with armors. There were still paintings in between, but those more of nature and no longer portraits. "These used to be real people wearing them, and therefore served as a security measure. If you don't like them, we could change them into something else. At least during our stay." Mac explained while he held his wife. He noticed how Dan was getting tired, noticeably by holding his belly with both hands now, so he was holding him tighter, making him feel more supported.
(Hehe I know that, but I think just walking around big castle is so tiring enough for Dan and his husband can help him ;))

Dan leaned on his husband for a bit as he held him tighter. He smiled with how Mac always knew and noticed everything about his wife. He stood for a bit time looking around for the armors, and he could also have the break time. "Hmm, I love that, Mac. I even want to see you in some of that. You will be so handsome by that." He said, smiling at his husband. Dan turned around to face his husband by both hands holding his belly when Mac's hands were also supporting his lover body. "This place is amazing, Mac. I can even sense the magic here, maybe it because I'm carrying a little magic user here." De said, rubbing his belly. He kissed his lover deeply as Mac bent for that. The moment was amazing and it looked like a prince kissing his princess with all antique decorations.

(Mac can carry his wife from how hehe. I make it be romantic moment although we won't have sex scene lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mac was feeling quite like a prince himself, bending Dan backward to kiss him deeply. He made sure Dan's back was supported, and it was lovely seeing Dan so flushed and almost dreamy looking when he released him. He laid there, supported by Mac, his.lips slightly swollen, and Mac just couldnt resist and lifted his wife up bridal style. "You are so cute.... how could you even be real." Mac smiled and carried his wife down the corridor.

Their bedrooom was also very spacious. There was carpet everywhere and basically all furnitures were in gold and white. The windows could also open to th4 garden and the fountain in the middle. Mac placed Dan on.their 4-pole.bed that was covered with white silk bedsheets.
Dan smiled at his husband when he placed him down on the bed. His hands rubbing his husband's face gently. "I feel special now, you're also smart, Mac. You like my prince now, and this is prince's castle, huh?" He whispered softly, pulling his husband for another kiss, but softer and gentler this time. He loved how Mac moved his hands and rubbed his belly while kissing. The kiss was so sweet, and Dan couldn't even release it for awhile. "So, what should we do now? We still hav some time this after noon. Maybe we can take some break before the dinner, huh?" He said, smiling. They had already had the lunch during the road trip, and this could be the perfect time for rest after their long journey.

(I'm okay with just rest and skip to dinner or belly rub scene.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea sure)

"I know my special wife is getting sleepy. You also need a lot of rest now, especially with hwo busy you are the last few weeks... so sleep my love. Dinner would be ready when you are awake." Mac brushed through Dan's cheeks with the back of his hand and smiled at him. He kissed finally on his forehead and his blushed cheeks, then went to close the curtains and take the sleeping gown he had the maids prepared. He helped his wife sat up and then helped him change, Dan already quite tired and was yawning cutely in his arms, with his eyes already closed, just letting his husband change for him like he was a big doll. With teh gown on him, Mac laid him down and covered the blanket over him. He got on bed himself as well, wrapping his wife from behind and made sure his palms would rest on his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,135 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,323 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,749 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,528 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,966 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,879 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,598 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,292 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,282 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,473 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots