Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
(Aww it's mac.... juz my finger constantly landing on the wrong position....)

Mac was getting nervous at this point. "I am going to get this cervix to.dilate the last centimeter very quickly, i am not sure how this would feel but that's what my family had tsught me to do. Please dont be afraid, I wont let anything happen to you." With his digits still within Dan, Mac muttered a long and complicated spell with his other hand fixed on Dan's belly, righr below his bellybutton, and a faint light started to glow from his both hands. That's ghe second step of the magical birth where the father's power fused with the mortal mother to help the baby out. It's crucial for yhe delivery and Mac waited anxiously for Dan's reaction to it. It could be more pain, or pleasure, and it varied for each individual.
Dan bit his lips so hard as the light covered the room for the moment. It was hurt than anything at the start, but finally, it turned to the pleasure of the father being here with mother. He gave his friend or maybe future boyfriend a weak smiled as he could exactly feel the baby was moving down. "Thank you, Mac. As the book said, I can't do this without you" Dan whispered to his friend. He then asked for a hand that he could hold for the encouragement when Mac pull his both hands off his body. The pain had turned back after minutes, and it was worse than ever, so the encouragement from his friend was the most important thing now. "I...I think I may need to push soon." He said, trying to breathe in and out slowly.

(Should we ake Mac's parents exist? Maybe they can join their wedding day hehe, and I'm thinking they get the trip to the old castle in the Europe that is Mac's family hometown since the middle ages or something. I think this one is interesting because we can make many things exist)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Mac offered his hand to Dan. He shifted their position so Dan was laying on hin, his legs spread wide and Mac could feel the progress Dan was making. "Ok, I am goign to be here with you. Always. Id.you feel tbe urge to push, push." He couldnt control himself, overwhelmed by emotion of his son being born soon, he pressed a light kiss on Dan's forehead. "I think, never mind. We could get to our emotions later." He smiled at Dan. It was at this moment that he finally realised how connected they had always been. He liked spending time with Dan a lot, over all his other friends. Dan had always been special, and perhaps he had been blind all along. He really felt something for his best friend.

A strong contraction hit and Mac looked at Dan giving his first push, going speechless as he watched.

(Ya they could be alive... but maybe always disappearing for long trips abroad. And yes, visiting a castle could be fun)
(And maybe his family is superpower since the middle ages, his family may have their own big business, but Mac wanna build his own business, so he ends up making his own local business. Is that sound good? I know it's so fanciful. lol)

Dam looked at his friend as he kissed his forehead gently. It liked a dream, but he knew what he needed to focus now. He grabbed Mac, hand tightly as he got beside him, and started pushing as hard as he could. He gritted his teeth, leaning his back on the headboard when he pushed the baby out. "Arghhhh" Dan moaned in pain as he pushed although there was no progress visible, he could feel the baby was moving down. "Arhhhh" He gave another pushed and this time was really no progress. He looked his friend after pushing, and Dan couldn't even control his breath now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh ya sure... and maybe Dan never rralised how rich his frirend was until they got married and went on to the honeymoon... only to find to castle actually belonged to Mac's family)

The bed had become a mess with Dan's water all over it. As he pushed, a trickle of fluid came down from his opening, but nothing was visible. mac was able to see through what was happening with his power, and therrfore could give Dan an accurate description of what was happening. "The baby's just passing through your cervux, keep the pushing coming, it would soon get through and drop down further." He encouraged and squeezed Dan's hand. The next pushes were however not very efficient. Dan had to push harder. "Wait until its the peak of the contravtion to push, it should make things move faster."
(Hmm sounds good to me and his honeymoon should have little Macs inside Dan's belly hehe)

Dan nodded as Mac said that. He could also feel the baby was moving down but wasn't clear as his friend could see. "Arhhh" He moaned as the contraction hit him again, but Dan waited for it to the peak this time. It was hurt so much since he needed to hold that urge but this could be better. Dan grabbed Mac's hand een tighter when he started pushing again. His eyes shut tightly while he was pushing, and he couldn't even feel anything but pain from his birth canal. "Haaa, hhaaa" Sam breathed through the pain while he was pushing, although he didn't know if the baby could move even further or now. "H...he is big, arhhh" Dan whispered, breathing heavily after pushing. The baby was moving but wasn't that much.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Mac would make sure of that, so their castles and big mansions would have kids running around and become very lively!)

The face of Dan trying to hold back the urge was beautiful. Mac never realised how sexy his friend could be, and he kissed him some more when he endured, and aqueezed his hand tight and helped him lean forward when he pushed. Like when he first saw, the baby's big and even passing through the fully dilated cervix was causing trouble. "Our baby's big, but that'ss because he's very healthy and wellfed. You have done a great job in nurturing our son. For that, thank you so much." Mac said when he caught Dan collapsing from yhe push, holding him steadys so he wouldnt bump back into the headboard.

(Hmm maybe i hadnt shared this but I thought the carrier crying out 'too big' is really sexy, both when its a baby or a cock ;))
(Hmm maybe not in his castles since their son may be still young haha. De we set them to live on the mansion in the town? Maybe on the top of the condo or something I tend to love that more than single house now lol)

Dan was breathing heavily on Mac's chest as his friend caught him from collapsing. He smiled as he heard that the baby was healthy although he would cause some problem with him, it was the best thing being a mother when his child was heathy. Dan rested his face on Mac's chest as he tried to rest as much as he could till the next contraction his him. "Arhhhh, Shit!" Em caused that wasn't usual for him but the baby was huge. He grabbed Mac's hands tighter, and his nails might pinch down on Mac's hands. Dan was crying as he gave another push. This time was even harder, and his body was trembling with the pain. He could feel the head was moving down slowly, but it hadn't been seen yet.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh yep a penthouse at the top. Great view of the city)

Mac could barely stand looking at Dan who's in so much pain. Dan's smaller body in him was trembling and sweating so much in his effort in birthing his, or indeed, their child, it was touching. Mac could only mutter soothing words to the birthign mother, encouraging him to push down further. He saw Dan's tears running down his face and his face had turned so red with his effort. "Ok take a deep breath and rest, then push again." He instructed holding Dan's belly, searching along his curved midsection for the baby's bottom. He would help the baby out with his magic, but this baby seemed really big and was stubborn even with his help, his head barely passing through the cervix even with Dan's inssitent pushes.
(Yeah, and maybe with some maids that help them taking care the baby and things. As I said Dan isn't good at cooking but he would do it sometimes for me most favorite scene hehe, and I wanna see Mac also cook for his wife ths time. Maybe easy but wonderful dinner.)

Dam took a deep breath and gritted his teeth so hard as he tried to push the head through his cervix. It wasn't that easy, and he already tired after pushing for many times. "H...he is big, i... can't" Dan started to lose his mind while he was pushing, but another soft kiss from his friend reminded him again with how he needed to push the baby out. Dan grabbed Mac's body even tighter when he started pushing again. His face turned to red, cover wth sweat as his body was trembling. "Ahhhh, haaa, God!" He moaned and screamed out loud with his harder, and longer push. It took almost an hour with more pushed till he could push the head pass through his cervix, and it wasn't visible yet in his hole.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(They need to have maids so they could help in taking care fo the kids, who would come quickly ;) otherwise Dan couldn't concentrate on working, even when pregnant)

The progress that Dan was making was quite slow, but Mac couldn't make himself to urge Dan any further - he saw how his friend, and perhaps even lover, was trying very hard already. Progress was so slow because the baby was very big, and Dan was so tight. There was a set of exercise that could help for mothers-to-be for magical births, and Mac had already told himself he would teach him that later. He didn't realise he had already determined he would have more babies with Dan. "It's ok, pant, you have to breath to get enough energy." Mac once again reminded Dan after another excruciating push. Dan was drenched in sweat and could only collapse on him, exhausted. "It's ok babe...." He kissed his cheek. "The baby's head finally got through teh cervix, the shoulders shouldn't be too hard, you are more strethced now." Of course, the head in the tight canal of Dan's wasn't really helping, and if Dan wasn't careful, the head could very well slip back.
(Hehe not com that quick maybe a year after this one? I don't want their houre to be chaotic lol, and do you want Dan to work outside or at home? I'm fine with both)

Dan too a deep breath as he was holding Mac tightly. He could feel the head was moved ng down but it was slow, and hard for him. "Thanks for being here, Mac arhh. You are so important for me. He said then started pushing again, so hard at this time, and Macn cloue see tue bulge in Dan'ass although it disaapeared quicklly, the the head was moving down. Dan screamed out loud with the the head stretched his titht hole that han'd been stretched that much during his pregnancy. "Arhhhh, aerhhh" He gruntted while pushing hard over and over, and he could fonally push a small space of the head out. The black hair liked his father was seeen and it slipped back again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(how about we make him work outside? Would be differnet from Sam... and then i also think it would be cute when he came home and got surprised by Mac with some decorated dinner. Perhaps he changed job after their son's born and they got married so he would need to head out for work)

Mac would help Dan lift his upper body forward when he pushed, and provide his chest for him to lean upon when the contraction ended so Dan could grab the precious few seconds of rest. He was getting worried, each push would make some progress, but the size of the baby hindered Dan greatly. mac did not have an exact idea on how long it should take for the baby to crown, but it felt like forever already, and Dan's pants became even more shallow and quick. He felt his eyes welled up when finally, after a particularly long and desperate push from Dan, the baby's head could be visible slightly from his tight opening. "Dan! That's the head! oh babe great job." He exclaimed when he saw the patch of dark hair, just slightly visible, just the size of a coin, and quickly disappeared. "It's alright babe... it's ok, our baby's coming." He returned his attnetion to Dan and kissed his forehead lovingly, adjusting him a little while summoning a cup of ice chips. "here, bite on it..... you are doing so well." He offered.
(Yeah, maybe work at Mac's company with different section? It'll be easy for Mac to give him a long break when he get's around 7 months lol)

Dan bit an ice chip that was given from his friend. It was refreshing and helpful for giving his more energy since the labor had taken for hours now. San was eager to hold his baby in his arms but it might take more time for that. He rested his face on Mac's chest when he rested and grabbed his hand tightly as he started pushing again. "Arhhhhh, hooo, haaa" Sam breathed loudly as he was pushing the head through his opening. It was the bigger part that came out this time, but slipped back in the seconds. Dan was so scared at that although he knew that it could happen a few time before the head was fully crowning, no onw would understand if that didn't happen with themselves. "Arhhh, I...I can't, I....can't" Sam let out the screamed after his long pushing and this time the small part had remained visible.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea that could work, and no one will know of their relationship at first, then gradually they knew it. Maybe the next pregnancy would be discovered when Dan fainted during a meeting due to blood sugar problem)

It was a long way and the head just constantly slipped back, almost like all progress was wiped out whenever Dan finished his push. Mac kept encouraging Dan and provided him with ice chips whenever possible. He glanced at his watcj quickly and found it had been more than 4 hours since he arrived. He was worried but also determined not to make Dan feel even worse, and therefore kept a calming smile on him. "Good job babe! I can see the head very clearly now. Give me your hand." He gently took the hand of Dan grabbing on his chest and slowly movdd it.toward his opening, stretching across his belly, and got in touch with their son for the first time in real flesh. "Feel that? That's our baby .. keep these big pushes, I promised I am going to help.you right? So dont worry and focus on pushing. We are going to hold our son very soon."
(Hmm sounds good to me and Ma will take his wife quickly, and he will tell anyone about that?, and should that happen before his wedding day? Everyone will know it if that happens after the wedding day, maybe Dan was 3 months at that time and both of them don't even know about the pregnancy.)

Dan cried out when he could feel the head with his own hand. He had never understood this moment till he met it with himself. "O...ur baby. I..I can feel him." Dan sobbed not with the pain this time, but he was happy now although Dan still had a long way to go. He pulled his hand back when the next contraction hit him, and it was even worse when the urge to push the baby out was stronger. "Haa, aghhh" He moaned out loud when he started pushing again harder and stronger. He could feel the head was moving down slowly for each push, and after more 30 mins with pushed the half of the head had already come out. One of the widest and sharpest part, the nose, remained. "I...it burns, arhhh" Dan said as he collapsed on Mac's embrace.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm that could work, yes. They would notice the pants get a little tighter but Dan would be convinced it's because he's been too happy and therefore was overeating a little. Then just after their honeymoon he would faint during a meeting.)

As soon as the crowning started, Mac had been holding Dan tighter and closer. It all became so real, the existence of a baby, when he could really see it for himself. He kissed Dan's face whenever he could, praising the birthing mother in between whatever short breaks between contractions. Now with the head halfway out, he could feel Dan's body trembling even without.pushing. the pain was too great, both the burn and the womb squeezing itself to push the big baby out. He saw how the nose caused problem to Dan, and thought maybe he could help a little. "Dan, babe listen to me. I am going to stretch your opening a little. I am going to put my finger around the baby's head and my magic would cool it down to relax it. The sensation would be quite weird, but stay with me ok?"
(Hmm I think meeting should happen before wedding or honeymoon since Dan was 3 months at that time, and I think honeymoon scene should happen when he is around 6 months, so this scene will happen very soon, maybe after labor when we skip the time or after some scene that you wanna play after labor scene)

Dan nodded at Mac said that since it could be helpful to stretch his hole. Dan let a soft moan when Mac;s fingers reached his hole and touched it gently since it was hurt that time. He closed his eyes when Mac started to mutter some words that seemed to be ancient language or something, but he could feel something different. "Aghhh" Mac grabbed his friend tightly as the hold was stretched, and it caused some pain, but followed with something better. His hold didn't feel that burn anymore although he still had the nose to push out. Dan took a deep breath as he started pushing the nose out. It was hard, and he needed to push harder, and stronger. "Aghhhh, GOD!" He screamed out loud as the nose was moving pass through his hole like a knife cutting the meat, but it was good that the nose didn't cause any soreness.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm yea that sequence would work well. Hoenymoon with a big belly would be sexy)

Mac had never been quite as thankful for his magical gift, and the help.seemed to be quite prominent. He could feel distinctly Dan's body was less tensed, like he didnt need to put that much energy into enduring the pain. At this.point, Mac would be quite ready to try anything that would help with this.labor. "good good good! Yes, Dan keep that push coming!" With more enrrgy to spare for the push, Dan managed to get the nose very.close to coming all out, until something triggered inside of him that cause Dan to moan in a different way andalmost immediately he stopped pushing when his cock jerked violently, poking straight.into his belly.
(Yeah, we can do some small scene before skip to meeting scene.)

Dan's cock was jerking off violently as the nose pass through his prostate, but he hadn't cum at all, and it was good for Dan since his cum would b cause the problem for the baby who had low immunity. His face blushed as his friend saw that, but it wasn't that big when compared with the pain he was suffering. He took a deep breath as he would start pushing soon. Dan punched his nails down tightly on Mac's body as he pushed so hard to let the nose out. "aghhh, It hurts" Dan moaned out loud while he was pushing so hard again. Mac could feel the Dans forehead was sweaty when he rested it on him.
(Hmm I can see some dirty mind here ;) It's still acceptable for me since it isn't the orgasmic labor that I don't like haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,094 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,311 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,739 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,473 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,776 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,835 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,585 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,272 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,276 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,388 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots