Closed Magical delivery (w/dots)
(Ya some sweet little scenes to establish their relationship)

Mac hid his smile and cleared his throat, pretending he didnt see anything. He could hardly feel the nails pressing into his skin by Dan, not when he was all concentrated on looking at the baby. He held Dan's legs wider apart so Dan could push forward his body further. "Come on Dan, keep the push coming, just a few seconds more and... yes, deep breath, then push again!" He instructed, and under his fussy mind under the pain, Dan apparently obeyed whatever instruftion he could hear and bore down again quickly. The successive good pushes compensated for the progress that was lost when he jerked, and the nose, after a scream from dan, slipped out finally.

(Oh ya this is absolutely a painful birth ;) painful and very tiring for poor Dan)
Dan was breathing heavily, resting his head on Mac's shoulders after his screaming and the nose had already come out. "Arhhh, ahhh" He gritted hos teeth as Dan stared to push again. He couldn't even control his breath after his long and hard labor, but finally,he could push the chin out, and the head had already come after few more pushing. "Arhhh, haaa," He panted as the urge to push came even faster since he was close to push the baby out. The shoulders wouldn't be that hard as the head, and he would be a ble to hole their first son soon.
(Yeah, maybe monthes ago when Dan already starts hs work at Mac's company? He will comes back home and surprises with wonderful dinner. We can also make small conversation when Mac is eager to teel the truth about Dan to everyone but Dan needs to delay it since he doesn't want anyone think that he starts this work because of his lover, and he wanna show that his ability is real since I'll make Dan as a good and smart as work.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Sorry went out today.... should have replied sooner)

The chin of the baby came out with a splash of fluid, and the baby appeared very big in between Dan's legs. "Our baby have a headful of hair... he really would appear to br like a toddler more than a newborn." He chuckled and caressed Dan's face. He kissed him gently on his lips, he just suddenly wanted to do that even though he didnt think twice about their relationship. "Thank.you so much Dan..." he muttered while Dan still looked dazed, like he was ztill in shock.

(Like Mac wanted to tell....? Or is it he would be more likr eager to get close and just interact with Dan in office? Maybe it.would.happen during their annual dinner, their colleagues just teased Dan and asked about his love life, which was when Mac stepped in and announced their relationship?)
(Sorry for also very delay reply, my dorm finally has electricity again after 14 hours without it.)

Dan was surprised at the first time Mac kissed his lips gently, but he finally realized someone who was so important for him. He just hoped that his friend would tell him about the truth soon, and no matter how the result would be, Dan would also love Mac for his entire life. "It's fine, Mac. H...he is our son." Dan whispered softly and started pushing again when the urge t push his him. The shoulders were so much easy than the head, and he finally pushed one side out after 15 minutes filled with pushes. "Arhh, H...he is close, Mac, our son." Da said with his weak, but lovely voice. He didn't even realize how their relationship had changed in a few hours of labor, but Dan was so happy now.

(Hmm, Mac should be someone who tells about their relationship. How about after the meeting scene when he shows how much his caring Dan in front of his colleagues, and follow with your scene hehe, maybe Mas is already there when Dan is teased by other people, but he just waits for the right time to announce their relationship)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(14 hrs without electricity! That's bad...)

"He's close, very close, just a few more pushes to get that second shoulder out." Mac smiled at Dan, tears in his eyes. Their baby's very clearly a big one. He was very side, especially now stuck at Dan's opening at an awkard position. The width of the neck with one shoulder was insane and Mac was very thankful for having assisted him with magic. No humna being could endure that otherwise, there would definitely be a horrible tear if Mac did not use his magic on Dan. "Take a few breathes before giving that last push ok? It wiuld help." Mac already had his hands cupping the baby's head gently. The infant had turned nicely, so all that was required was some good pushes from Dan. This would be the widest part.

(Maybe the colleagues are pressuring Dan from confessing what's the relationship between him and Mac because they had witnessed how anxious Mac was whne Dan fainted? Mac would be there listenng at the back and at first, just smiled at how Dan was shy and tried to avoid questions. Then when their colleagues suggested they should give Dan some wine to make it easier to get to the truth, Mac came in and announced about their impending wedding?)
(Yup, they're setting for something new, but it seemed to have a problem and took so much time than they thought. It was 6 hours late that their expected time)

Dam took one last deep breath before pushing as hard as he could again. There were so many things happened in this 9 months, and finally, the baby was close, and Mac was here wth him. "arghhh" Dan gritted his teeth as he pushed harder, and lover. His entire body was trembling with how the labor took a very long time, but it was worth for him. "B...bay, arhhhhh" He screamed out loud at the same time when the last shoulders came out, following with his entire body. Dan was breathing heavily after this long labor, but their son was there inside his father's embrace. Dan almost fainted at the moment since he lost so much energy with this labor, but he just wanted to remember this moment for a bit more. The tears of joy dropped out from his eyes at the moment that he became the real mother.
(Yeah, that's good haha, and again wine is not good for a pregnant mother!!, so that's why Mac instantly gets beside him at that moment.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(That's indeed so bad! Air conditioning was cut off as well?)

Mac gebtly guided the baby out while Dan pushed on his chest. He was so close that he could see clearly how every inch of Dan's body was tensed up and worked hard to push the baby out. The baby slipped out finally with a gush of fluid, and it was indeed a big boy. He squirmed and then started wailing while Mac was busy completing the final stage of the ritual, where a father gave his blessing to his child and then cut the chord magically. He lifted the baby up to place on Dan's chest, carefully shifting the mother so he could lay comfortably on him. As a precaution, he held up Dan's arm as he shakily held the baby, just in case he didnt have enough energy to hold the big boy. "You did it, dan. We are parents now... thanks so much mommy." He smiled into the crying baby and kissed Dan's cheek again.

(Oh yes that's exactly what i thought, its become too much for Mac to just watch so he had to do something to intervene ;))
(Yup, You know my country is reallyyyy hot, and I took the shower for 5 times today, and I also need to manage my battery on the phone lol. Walking down and up from 15th floor isn't easy, especially when my legs have some problem now)

Dan gave his friend a weak smile while he was holding their son in his arms. "He is so beautiful, Mac. dark hair like his father." Dan said, smiling, and he could also notice how the baby had brown liked him. "Thank you for being here, Mac. I can't do this without you.." Dan didn't continue what he would like to ask from his friend. Their relationship wasn't that clear now, so he was so scared to ask, but finally, the birthing mother had nothing to lose now. "Dan, I know this is silly, but can you come to visit me sometimes?" It was only thing Dan asked from Mac.He wasn't even brave enough to ask Mac to be the baby's father. Dan also moaned softly again when he pushed all things that remained inside after the baby.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Poor you..... 15 floors! Even with good legs it would be so bad... are you ok now with your leg? Nothing serious I hope?)

Mac smiled at how nervous his friend become. "I was hoping I could visit more frequent. I was gonna say I want to be here as often as I can.... Dan, will you accept my apology in not sorting out my feelings sooner so you wouldnt be suffering alone for these past fww months? I should have told you how uncomfortable I felt when I heard that you were pregnant, how I wanted to just kill whoever did that to you. How i had felt like i lost some part in me when I knew you had been, you know, together with someone. I now knew that's called jealousy. Dan, I am so sorry for not realising sooner.... would you forgive me and allow me a chance to be, hmm, your boyfriend?" He was gonna say wife, but thought maybe that would be too fast. He wanted to shwo Dan how he wanted to repent for his wrongdoings and also, show him how sweet he could be as a lover, so he changed the word at the last minute.
(Thia's still fine for now lol)

All that words from Mac made Dan even happier, and he couldn't imagine how this happened just for days before this. "Thank you, Mac, thank you,"Dan couldn't say anything more, but cried out again with the tears of joy. "I also need to apologize that I didn't tell the truth for sooner, but I'm so scared to lose you, Mac. You're so important for me. If I tell that, and I'll lose you, I won't but now you're here with me, and ask to be my boyfriend. It likes a dream, Mac." Dan said, smiling to someone that he could call "lover" now. The moment was interrupted by the baby that started crying again when he couldn't find the nipple of Dan. They both smiled with how he was so innocent, and it was the best moment in Dan's life.

(When sould we make Dan move to Mac's house? any idea?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Now? To take care of the baby together? Hmm i would fast forward a bit maybe?)

"Our boy's hungry.... " Mac moved the baby to Dans nipples. At first the baby couldnt get milk from Dan. Without proper treatment and help from partners, Dan's lactating duct was a bit blocked and Mac noticed the baby was unable to suck milk out. Mac then gently wrapped Dan's slightly bulging breast in his palm and massaged it to help the baby suckle. He also took care of the afterbirth and quickly used magic to clean them both. "Dan, i hope this is not too fast, but will you allow me to take better care of you and the baby? How about, you move in with me?" He asked looking at Dan's face carefully for his reaction.
(haha that's fine, should we move to the scene when Dan move in at the first day? Maybe he hasn't been there before since it isn't the place that Mac lives months ago, but yeah more babies mean more space hehe. I don't mean it'll be a new penthouse, but maybe something that Mac thought that it's too big for him alone months ago.)

Dan's face blushed pink with how Mac messaged his breasts, but it was helpful, and the baby finally got some milk. He was also very surprised when Mac asked him to move in when Dan only asked him to visit for sometimes. His hands were trembling again, and he couldn't say anything for a moment. "I....It likes a dream again, Mac. Thank you for that, Mac. I don't even deserve that, but if you want, I'll move it with you." Dan said, looking at his lover. They both knew so much about each other after being friends for a long time, and letting the son stayed close with his father was good for the baby since finally, their son was a wizard, and needed to learn many things from Mac. Dan kissed his lover again when Mac bent for that. It seemed to be not strange for them anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea that sounded nice)

Having made confessions on their feelings to each other, they spent a lot of time with each other. Mac asked Dan to start thinking what he needed to pack to their new shared home. He wouldnt allow Dan off the bed for more than a few steps, such as the journey to thebathroom or the kirchen. The birth had been long and exhausting, and Dan's bottom, even though he didnt tear, was swollen very horribly and needed days to recover. They finally moved into their new home 3 days after tbeir son's birth, and Mac had driven them both to the new place.

Stopping the car at the carpark, Mac went to Dan's side to carry his boyfriend to the lift that was for them exclusively. Dan still wasnt allowed to walk.on his own too much. Mac had Dan in his arms, and Dan had their baby in his arms, as he walked his whole family to their new apartment. "We would be living on the 60th floor. Our baby would be very used to height as he grows up." Mac smiled at Dan and kissed him.
Dan was a bit surprised when they firstly arrived this place since it wasn't that place that he came to Mac's apartment, and it looked more luxury than the last place. "Hmm, Mac, you should let me walk when we get to the 60th floor. I feel like I have no legs now." He joked as they were taking the lift to the highest floor. their son was sleeping in Dam's embrace after his feeding time in the car during the way here, and he looked so cute. He just liked his father, but with a lot smaller size. It took a bit more time till they got to the 60th floor, and Dan was so surprised again when the life opened. It was one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen although they hadn't got inside the house yet. "Mac! w...hat is this place? I thought we'll move to your place that I go for visiting you for time to time." He sad as Dan didn't even know what was that place.
(Wow 60th floor with great view will be so good for romantic scene hehe, and also large balcony that Dan also loves it likes our little Sam.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yea when we arrived I don think I could restraint you any further.... you are already so impatient of my hug." Mac said pretending to be hurt. "Therefore I have to make good use of every last opportunity to do so." He smiled and kissed Dan before nuzzling into their son. He had to admit he was slight bit envious of him when he could always occupy Dan's chest. The door opened directly into their apartment that was 2 levels high, and the view immeidately ourside was amazing. While Dan was still stunned by the view, Mac made use of that little time to carry him forward to the balcony, but did not open the glass doors. It would be too windy for the baby. "When this little kiddo grow up more, we could go out to enjoy the view." He suggested looking out, tilting his head to press against Dan. "This is my new apartment. Dont worry, this is not a trap that I plan to abandon you in. This would be our new apartment. I just thought this place was too big for me alone before. Now it would be perfect with 2 more.people sharing on top of the maids." He smiled into Dan's shocked eyes.

(There you go, large balcony ;))
Dan was shocked with how this place was so beautiful, and he could clearly see the city view outside. The penthouse was bigger that he thought when they got in front of the door. It could have 4 or 5 bedrooms with gym, and other rooms. Dan also loved how the balcony was decorated with the benches, flowers, and some beautiful sofa. "This is so amazing, Mac. I've never thought that someday, I'll live in the place like this. Thank you, Mac." Dan was so excited with this place when everything looked new, and he loved it. Although this place was a luxury, the furniture looked plain, and Dan loved it. He knew that Mac wasn't someone who always showed how rich he was, in fact, he tended to love living as usual people. Dan smiled when the baby woke up and started making some noise that told his parent that he wanted real sleep. "Hmm, our little son is looking for the real sleep now, should we move to the baby room?" He asked, smiling softly as Dan knew that they would have their own private time after this.
(hehe' lets see if we can do something lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Aww Dan would be still quite swollen, wont he?)

"I could inly guve you the best to compensate for the months of.ignorance I had. I.couldnt believe I am the culprit for all that loneliness and.suffering from.you. babe, I love you so much, i.could.givr you the moon if.you want." Mac joked as he quickly brought Dan to the nursery, secretly happy that Dan didnt notice he was still in his arms. He just loved carfying him around. He got.thme both up the stairs and into the cozy room that was quite large, with abundant cabinets and space for their baby to play in when he got older. The small bed for their son was an old one, carved in cherrywood and.looked vedy elegant. "I.hope.you dont mind this... the first moment my mum realised I got a son, she ordered for this piece to be delivered from.our old home. Its an heirloom from my ancient family. We could always order a new one if you dont like this." He also added in his mind that if they have more kids, this probably wouldnt be enough for their babies to come. He finally put Dan down on his foot and steadied him still holding his waist while he impatiently looked around.
(Yeah hehe, so hold daddy)

Dan was looking around the room that was prepared for their son, and it had many kids of toys in there. "Hmm, Daddy is preparing everything for you, son," Dan said, kissing their son then he out him down on the bed. "I love it, Mac. I love this style." He whispered as Mac was holding his wrist tightly since Dan hadn't fully recovered yet. They wait for minutes till Dan was sure that his son fully felt asleep then he left the room for outside. "I will ask you to lead me to see around this house if I'm not in this condition, but for now, let's just stay on the couch downstairs." Dan dais softly. He also stopped when Mac seemed to want to carry him again. Dan wanted to walk by himself now although it would be slow walking downstairs he would try it. Dan loved how Mac held him even tighter when they started walking.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Mac would wait ;) he wiuld want to compensate for their first time that Mac couldnt recall)

Mac knew Dan would refuse him from.lifting him up again when he became aware of that, so he settled instead in holding his hand as he walked down. He knew his boyfriend probably would have rubbed his swollen opening by every step, but just like how he had always been, he was tough. Mac held Dan tightly around his waist, and let him down.while Dan's hand held the handrail. "Let's get to the kitchen first, I.knwo you are most interested in that." He smiled and helped him down. For the next few days he would also have to be careful to take care of Dan, especially when he sit down, he had to get a cushion on top of the chair.
(Kitchen? hmm, yeah Dan is better than Mac, but not that much. I don't wanna make him like our Sam, but you know what I love about the cooking scene. HOLDING HIS BELLY FROM THE BEHIND!!)

Dan smile at his boyfriend while they were walking down to the down stairs. It took a bit more time that usual, but Dan didn't need to stop as he did two days ago. "Hmm, It likes, you're teaching me to walk again." He joked as they walked slowly to the kitchen. It was quite far since how big this penthouse was, and Dan was so surprised when he got to it. "Wow@, this is one of the most beautiful kitchens, I've even seen." He said, stunning with how the kitchen as decorated in classic style. He loved how the counters, and table here was black and dark brown. It was the big kitchen since their maids would cook for them, but sometimes, cooking for someone e love was so amazing.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,114 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,318 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,744 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,513 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,873 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,855 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,594 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,283 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,277 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,438 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots