Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan awoke from his slumber, shielding his weary eyes from the sun's intense, blinding rays. He felt as though his mind was racing a mile a minute. He groaned, getting up from his bed and stood on his bare feet. He sighed like he did each time he woke from a horrible, nightmare ridden slumber. He did not know as to what horrible situation that the other King was in because of personal grief. He knew he had his own share of a hellish nightmare, the beyond intense, awful flashbacks would bombard his body, causing him to relive the horrors of what he saw in his brutal, unfair but worthwhile past. Life was sometimes difficult.

King Tristan did not know why but something was leading him to the room that the other King was in. He was not prepared as to what he would see when he walked in. He approached to the unconscious King, wanting to hold his hand but did not want to stir up much more trouble. He was going to be by his side no matter what. He would be there for him, wanting to prove to the King and his kingdom that he would remain there until he would awaken. He was uncertain as to if the King would either live or die. He would be there no matter what.

"My King? are you unwell?" Softly, King Tristan said, preparing himself for what would happen.

King Tristan wondered as to what he was walking into, knowing that soon the entire kingdom would hate him more for not coming to the King's side last night. He was ready to be either banned from seeing the King. He felt so very badly, wanting to have a second chance to improve things but knew that sometimes life was not meant to have second chances. If not then he would understand either way.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Having adjourned court, Beriadan waved away the High council and spoke to some guards, he was approached by the Dwarvenking, his consort and children and he had invited the Dwarf king to visit his cousin with him. They had instead answered that they shall visit when the king awakens, though the Crown Prince had asked permission to visit him now and the High Lord readily agreed.

He did not expect to see his cousin's intended in his cousin's chamber.

"Were you permitted to enter here?" He spoke lowly, his pale eyes flashing dangerously. "I do not recall hearing the mind healers speaking of your right in here."

He disapproved of the union, but he realised he would have blessed it if he had seen this...boy act as how his cousin's consort should. In their culture, it was customary to aid their better half through anything and the fact that this child did not even know of the king's suffering when he was just one door away was the gravest of mistakes.

"Do you think that in staying here, you would have my blessing? The High council's? My cousin's affections?" He hissed, he felt the dwarf child press closer to him and he sighed, forcing a neutral expression on his face.

"Tell me, Tristan-King, why you think you would have the right to be near my cousin, my sword brother, when you fail to hear his cries. You are but a mere twenty three seasons, we have reached past theee digits. You hold the hand of one that had seen an age pass, his mother fading in front of him, his father dead and his siblings murdered, yet you hold him as if he means treasures and wonders to you." He spoke with not a single inflection, but the question was there.

Nudging the dwarf child, the crown prince approached the bed of his godfather before tapping his godfather's nose and pressing his forehead against the Elvenking's.

"May the stone father bless you with your mind and heart clear of pain and sorrow." The child murmured before running out the room.

A still silence filled the room as Beriadan sat calmly beside his cousin, humming a lullaby as he carefully plaited his cousin's hair so it may not get into his face, chiding the unconscious figure for carelessly shoving his hair into a simple bun, using their people's tongue as he sought to ignore the presence of the younger king.

He knew it would be cruel, but what would this boy know of how a High Elf's heart worked? Their hearts were too carefully melded together, and he had formed a deep bond with his cousin. Everything his cousin feels emotionally, he would have an inkling, it was not deep like that of a heart's bond but at least he had a faint idea of how his cousin felt. And if the pain in his heart was strong enough to leave the High Lord breathless, then he cannot imagine it amplified by three hundred fold which was how his cousin felt as of that moment.

"A High Elf's grief burns and stabs, we bleed and break and when all else fails, we attempt to return to dust." It was his Uncle's words to him when his Uncle explained his mother's passing. Beriadan never forgot those words and those words he repeated now as he gazed upon his cousin's slumbering form. "Why do you care for him when you were deaf and blind to his eyes and cries?" He asked again, voice barely above a whisper now.
King Tristan looked down at his hands, they were shaking beyond his control. He felt badly about what he was in control of. He kind of thought that the King would speak but instead he was shouted at by a member of the King's family. He swallowed down the lump of emotions in his slender throat. He wanted to burst down crying but he kept such emotions in check. He smiled, looking at the unconscious King. He sighed, feeling his worries for the King. He sighed sadly, wanting the King ro be safe. He stood in a corner of the room. He would stay by him and remain that way for weeks, months or even years if he had to. Truly.

"I apologize for not coming to the aide of my King." King Tristan said softly. "I will remain by his side if I have to."

King Tristan sat beside the other King's side, not touching him but simply staying beside the bed. He wanted to be there wgen the King would eventually awaken. He remained hopeful, wanting to simply speak to the King but had to wait for a while.. He knew that the lack of being there while the King was in trouble made the situation much more worse. He just wanted to bring peace to the two feuding clans was getting more and more unbearable and unstable like a toppling tree in a forest. It was awful.

King Tristan kept his eyes directed downward. Too fearful to look upward into the man's eyes. He wanted to be accepted, not shoved away by the kingdom he was meant to be welcomed into with open arms, warm smiled and so much more than that. Trust was meant to be cherished, it was not to be shoved and isolate from like a hiseous, monsterous beast.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Unsure what else to do, Beriadan wove in some gems that often adorned the king when he walked about his halls. Then the High Lord turned sharply to face his cousin's intended.

"I shall do this for my cousin so he may know you know an inkling of how he feels everyday of his life since he lost his family." He stated shortly, "The bond I share with him gives me one clue on how he feels everyday. I do not feel everything but increase it by three hundred fold and I shall be a weak man in front of my cousin."

He still had reservations about the self pitying creature in front of him, he scoffed at the hope in the younger King's eyes. A healing rest was required, was he truly expecting his cousin to wake when none had given him comfort. Granted, he was partly to blame, but he was not even near enough to offer strength and comfort, he cannot be fast enough to be a balm to his cousin's grief.

He got up from where he sat and gave a gentle pat to his cousin's head before he made his way over to the younger male. Taking hold of Tristan's face, he inhaled sharply before he pressed his forehead against the younger King's. There he pushed all his cousin's heartache into the man, cursing and hissing as he felt the Lance of grief strike him repeatedly. He shivered at the breath taking pain, and he knew that that was only a small portion for his cousin. This was all he could feel through his bond and he cannot go deeper lest it be a heart's bond.

Jerking his head away from the younger king, he gasped and took in lungfuls of air as he placed a hand to his chest, focusing on its beating. Sharing what one felt in a bond amplified it tenfold and even he knew that such a pain was just nothing to the bearer. He shot a weak glare at the king's intended before shakily reaching for his cousin's hand.

"Imagine dealing with such a pain three hundredfold for several years that had been nothing but a very long days to my people." He hissed, unable to speak gently as he regained a steady voice, he wanted to attempt to show this boy what his cousin had gone through, his cousin who had fought in wars, judged fairly, cared deeply and even opened his arms to those who could not have been friends in a time long past. "Waking every sunrise to grief and pain while keeping a mask that would fool most anyone that all is well." He shook his head, "You wish to learn to care for him? Then seek out the ones who do."

Without another word, he stumbled out his cousin's chambers, calling for a healer so he may ask for a sleeping tonic. He despised himself for sharing his cousin's pain to one who may never understand but he damn well knew that someone should know what his pain was. Beriadan was a weak balm and he was still trying to find that heart's bond for his cousin who can offer succour to his cousin's pain.
King Tristan felt absolutely terrible, each shouted word from the man was like many full forced blows like a hammer to the skull. He also faced his own personal demons, keeping it to himself. He thought of what the other King was taking while remaining by his side. He knew that he made a mistake but he also knew that there was probably at tiny ribbon of hope in the seemingly unfixable, worrisome situation. He sighed softly, remaining in a wooden chair beside the large, comfortable bed that the other King. He felt badly, feeling as if the war between the two empires would continue to be in a bloody, merciless and cruel war. He looked at noone or nothing while at the other King's side. He would have to wait a while before anyone in the kingdom would even trust him. Sadly, they would not.

King Tristan stayed with the other King for a couple days, he was hungry and sleepy but he did not leave the other King's side. He wanted to eat but he felt too guilty so he chose to starve and suffer in silence like he seemed to do but remained by his husband's side. Life was pure misery for the two kingdom's who went through a milennium, sticking to the past with their customs. He was much too weary but at the time he was barely able to function normally. He would make things right, he swore a silent pact that and much more. He sighed softly, promising the other King that he would be a suitable enough mate to him.

King Tristan gasped in surprise and fear as the man gripped his face. He sighed softly, trying to raise up to his feet but fell to his knees at the horrors of the other King''s emotional burdens. He slowly got back up to the woodwn chair . He wanted to be a beacon for hope for the King but he felt his hope draining and he was not one to ever drowm in depression but sometimes it wavered to either happy or sad. Sadly he tried to prove to the Kingdom that he was eager to love the other King and carry his child or children in his womb for a grueling nine months but knew that the chance would probably never happen. Now he was fearful of letting everyone down.

It had taken him four days and five nights of rest before he woke, and still it was an unforgiving rest for him, he had been in a recurring hallucination where his sister had been repeatedly being killed in front of hi. He was trembling when his eyes finally opened, gasping at the sensation of feeling his bed and abruptly he sat up, letting out a curse when he felt pain lancing up his stiff body.

"Ai Nanneth Gilgaladrin!" He had cried out involuntarily, his guards had rushed in immediately before one rushed out of his chambers once more, so that a healer may be fetched while the other left to fetch him some food.

He had not noticed his intended by his side due to the nightmare still being burned into his silver eyes as he saw his family dying repeatedly and in so many varying ways. He brought a hand up to his lips as he fought against the bile that threatened to claw its way up to his throat. Hoping to reassure himself, he looked around the room to remind himself all was still well.

Then his gaze fell upon his intended and his eyes widened minutely. "Hir nin, Tristan?" He breathed out in disbelief, he had grown accustomed to being alone in his chambers when he awoke or with his cousin at his side.

He did not expect it to be the intended of his that had not come earlier. He sighed as he reminded himself that none knew the High Elven culture, that those who were not them still bore their own burdens.

"How long have you been here?" He asked as he reached for his robes that someone had thoughtfully draped onto a bedside chair. Slipping it on, he placed his circlet upon his brow and he sighed, Mother of Starlight he could only dread how his cousin was dealing with his absence. He knew he had duties to his husband as well and he sought to do them as soon as his body followed his command instead of protesting once more, "You needn't have bothered with me though, I would have awoken," And if he didn't...well, none had surely told his partner of the fatality of a fading...right? He offered a smile that was a genuine smile to Tristan, "But the gesture is greatly appreciated." Unconsciously, he held out a hand to Tristan as he patted the unoccupied side of his bed. "Come join me?"

Ai Nanneth Gilgaladrin! - Oh Mother of Starlight
!Hir nin, Tristan - My Lord, Tristan.
King Tristan was surprised as he heard his suffering husband suddenly responding. He was relieved that he was soon awake. He stayed where sat, not daring to embrace his beloved husband, he did not want to startle him in the process. He knew that he was not welcome but he did not walk away. He was not willing to ever walk away. He was tired after staying awake for a few nervewraking days. He looked at the other King, gently speaking to him. He was relieved that the other King was finally awake and aware. He was so eager to talk to the other handsome King for aHe while. He did not want to fall into the realm of slumber as the other King was awake. He sighed silently in such relief.

"I have been here a few days, my King." King Tristan said. "I hope that I did not startle you."

"It would be an honor to join you, my King." Softly, King Tristan said further.

King Tristan was glad that the other King was speaking to him. He walked around to another side of the bed., sitting down on the empry side of it. He accepted even the smallest of gestures from the other King. He wanted to talk to him forever. He expressed a warm smile, looking into the other King's unque, silver eyes. He was happy to see the other King once again. He was tired but he pushed past it, wanting to talk with the other King. He stayed upright on the bed.

King Tristan was happy. Truly he was and so much more.  He looked at his soulmate, wanting him much and  more.

King Tristan looked quite a mess but he did not mind. He wanted nothing more than to be with the King. He was glad that he was not being pushed away. It was the first time that he was being accepted. He felt truly happy.

Erumollien raised a brow before shaking his head. "Nay, had you startled me I would not have hesitated to strike you." He kept himself from telling his intended that he had shouted out due to the pain he had felt upon awakening. Humming thoughtfully, he sighed and shook his head.

"Please, call me by my given name if you are to address me at all." He stated simply, "Erumollien is my chosen name, my father named me Thorontur." It was customary amongst his people to have their birth names and chosen names, and when it came for Erumollien to choose, he chose a name that he felt fitting.

When his intended sat beside him, the doors to his chamber opened and Beriadan marched in. The king noted with mild amusement how his cousin's circlet was slightly tilted as he stormed towards him.

"Five days, cousin, you have been asleep five days and I had to rule in your stead." Beriadan growled out as he embraced Erumollien who returned the gesture, "This is the third time and this by far was your longest. I will not lose you, you hear me." Erumollien did not speak but he nodded.

Satisfied at Erumollien's answer, Beriadan clapped his hands and called for the servants to bring in food. Waving his cousin away, Erumollien thanked his servants before bidding them to leave and rest. Turning to face his intended, he ran an eye over him and sighed.

"Go and eat, I will have to attend to matters of the kingdom." He figured that his intended must eat first and he found his appetite lacking. He shall simply eat later when the midday meal is set.

Getting up from bed, he took to exchanging his bed chambers' robes for his formal clothing. His cousin may not see him fit to rule yet seeing as he'd just awoken but he needed to wipe away the nightmare he'd been reliving for the past five days. He did not know if anyone can help him in this.
King Tristan found himself frowning once more. He despised wholeheartedly the way that the rival clan has treated him. He accepted King Erumollien's harsh words. He felt as though he had climbed the treacherous Mount Everest only to fail and fall. He felt his hope to bond with his one and only soulmate disappearing like a blinding mist. He sighed, getting up from where he was sitting on the bed. He wanted to run away but that would cause the pact of peace to be broken. His kingdom's lives were on in his hands. He was saddened that he would probably never earn King Erumollien's trust or the kingdom either.

King Tristan felt very much out of place with the rival empire. It seemed as if it would take a long time to earn their trust.

"King Erumollien, I understand." King Tristan said before walking to his room. "I shall lay down for a while. I am quite weary."

King Tristan wished that the King would soon accept him but it seemed impossible. He sighed once more, simply leaving the room. He said nothing, retreating back to his own room. He felt his sadness fading once he read a book he found interesting. He did not want to be a burden but in the rival kingdom it seemed that he was that such word. He was trying not to break down. He was starving but he simply laid down on his bed and fell asleep. He felt his emotions draining the strength he once had in him. He stayed in his room and remained there for a whole day. He wanted to be accepted as he was.

'I am a fool.' King Tristan thought over and over in his mind like a recorder.

Frowning at the sight, Erumollien ordered a servant to bring a meal to his intended before walking out of his chambers, head held high as he announced to a guard that he shall be taking open court for the day.

Beriadan reacted badly to his rash action, but one glance at his cousin and his advisor sighed and bowed his head to allow him to hold court. It was an uneventful day when he awoke and the only excitement to be found was that of his godson's excited run towards him before tackling him to the ground.

When he was to return to his chambers, he noted a servant just arriving with a tray laden with food, he stopped the servant and took the tray. If his intended had not eaten yet then he shall bring the food to him. It was only right.

Gently nudging the door open, he entered and laid the tray down upon his intended's dresser. He recalled that not all people understood s words, he sighed.

"What I said earlier was not a threat. Beriadan once startled me and I struck him on instinct." He explained, he would truly have found it easier to bear if his intended understood some small part of him but no. His intended seemed ignorant to everything save his own thoughts.

Leaving the room, he found Beriadan waiting for him and he smiled at his cousin who grabbed him by the wrist. "Come along, Erumollien, we best run while there is still light." The king raised a brow at his cousin who simply answered.

"The lake is cool and fresh at night, it takes away the pain at times." The king nodded, forgetting that he had stationed that same lake underneath his sister's room. Which was now his intended's.

Removing his robes, revealing the scars upon his flesh, he turned to look at his cousin who had already leapt into the water. He rarely found himself doing anything for recreation and would often be forced into situations such as these. But he did not mind for Beriadan looked truly happy as he swam about. Leaping into the water, he began doing backstrokes as he allowed the stinging cold of the lake's water embrace him.
King Tristan tried to be hopeful but so far things were hopeless. He did not want to come of as hopeless. He was wanting to get to get to know the ruler a little more. Soon he had went to eat. He smiled at his meal, eating it in silence. He was still tired but knew that he needed to stay awake. He ate the food that was offered to him eagerly. He soon finished every morsel of the meal. He wanted to be with King Erumollien and make conversation with him. He knew that the rival King had things to attend to. He understood that the King had more important tasks to attend to. He stretched his arms for a minute.

"Thank you for the delicious meal, King Erumollien." King Tristan said, bowing his head. "I apologize for being self centered."

"If you would allow, could you allow me to have a second chance." King Tristan said further to the other King.

King Tristan was not making a first impression but was trying. He wanted to be there when the rival King would need him.

King Tristan yawned, feeling calm and at a pure sense of peace. He wanted to be a loving husband and an even better listener. He knew that the King had better things to tend to. He knew that it was not fair to be so impatient and thinkibg about his own self. He felt as though he should be more open to the King. He would be that and so much open. He sat on the bed, looking up at the other King. He wanted to make the best impression but wanted to be caring and understanding. He wanted the King's trust on his side. He was willing to do anything to gain that trust. He wanted to carry the King's child.

By the time Erumollien and his cousin had finished their nightly swim, the king found his spirits rising bit by bit. He had decided to put on his tunic without fastening the lacing at the front, folding his robes, he went back inside the palace with Beriadan tailing him. He chuckled at the fact that his cousin had decided to follow him without a tunic on. Luckily, his cousin had the sense to put on his trousers.

Passing by his intended's room, he contemplated wishing him a good night. But opted not to. If his intended was to take offence and hurt at every little thing that had happened then he did not know how he can approach such a sensitive fellow.

"I'm telling you, Erumollien, you need a foil to you." Beriadan stated simply, "Someone that could offer hope to you more than you would need in your life." Erumollien let out a disbelieving laugh and shot a glance at his kinsman.

"I am certain that you did not drink anything that would lead you to your nearly inebriated state." Erumollien commented wryly, Beriadan shrugged.

"I am only pointing it out that your consort should be someone that could care for you, maybe one that can be your heart's bond so they may know your current state of wellbeing." His cousin continued bluntly, "Perhaps someone not of our people is acceptable but I want you to be cared for." Erumollien shrugged.

"You wish for too much and that is kind of you, cousin." He opened his chambers' door, "But I hold not much hope in me." His intended was too....different from the consort that would have been suitable for him.
King Tristan soon got up, picking one of many books to read. He sat down, immersing himself in the depths of a wonderful book. He sighed and laid down on his bed, reading the book for a while. He soon got up, putting the book on his pillow. He yawned, looking as if he would fall back asleep. He sighed once more, falling back asleep like many many times before. He felt as though he would never earn the King's love. He would either earn it or fail. He looked as if he had lost all happiness. He was once eager but now he was emotionless. He wanted to be a wonderful husband to his soulmate but was failing.

By now King Tristan had many who despised him. He missed his own kingdom where he was happily accepted with open arms. As much as he wanted to be back home he knew that at the same time he could not do that. He was meant to be in the rival kingdom. He was meant to be here, his own kingdom was depending on him. He wanted to make the King proud, wondering as to what he could do. He wished as though he was a High Elf. He wanted to be accepted, not pushed away. He wanted to make the King happy. He did not know that the King was struggling but he wanted to be a listener to him.

King Tristan sighed like many times before. He waited for the King to return, remaining hopeful. He stayed in his room, picking up the book that he was reading. He hummed softly to himself, wondering as to what he would do that day. He took a bath, humming once more since he was alone. He soon dressed in new silks for that day. He was wondering about the King. He was remaining hopeful, wanting to earn the King's adoration for him as well as the kingdom.

Looking at his bed, Erumollien sighed as he was once again reminded of his responsibility to his consort. Removing his tunic, he reapplied the paint his cousin had foregone applying. Removing his circlet, he went to his balcony and looked at the flowers he had grown. Carefully plucking one from its stem, he sighed before going out his chambers and going to his intended's room.

Knocking gently, he opened the door and placed the flower upon his consort's bedside drawer. He knew he may as well do his duty to his consort and his kingdom.

He leaned close to Tristan's cheek and brushed his lips against hisnconsort's flesh. He spoke no words, but he found himself unable to go further in his actions due to his memories of being in his late sister's room.

"Would you join me in my chambers tonight?"
King Tristan looked at King Erumollien, closing the book he was reading. He was both surprised and honored as King Erumollien spoke to him. He got up from his bed and to his feet. He blushed as he felt the warmth against one of his cheeks, wanting to earn the best impression he could express to the other King. When he was questioned about spending time in his chambers he replied with a nod. He was eager to be with the King, not wanting to mess the golden opportunity up in any way. Never ever. He was positive, remaining that way and so much more. He was wide awake and alert. He walked in the King's quarters, noticing many things.

"I would be honored to join you, King Erumollien." King Tristan answered with a warm smile.

King Tristan followed the other King to the chambers, wondering as to what this evening would lead to. He followed after the King. He was eager to be in conversation with the King, wanting to be a listening ear. He was doing alright so far. He looked at the pictures on the castle walls, curious about each of them. He was also curious about what the other King had in mind. He was very calm. He smiled happily, following the mighty King into the chambers. He looked around, curious about anything that his eyes gazed upon. He looked but did not touch. That was smart. Look but do not touch.

"Did I not give you permission to use my name?" He asked, he could recall reminding his intended that he may be addressed without the formality. Their union need not be any more awkward than it already was.

Opening his chamber's doors, the High King led his consort in and gently shoved him onto his bed. He had not bedded anyone before due to the fact that they would be binding themselves with the one they have intercourse with. And Erumollien had never felt it necessary to bed anyone.

"I have been neglecting my duties to my consort and in doing so, I neglect my kingdom and yours for the agreement we had come upon." Getting onto his bed as well, he began pressing soft fleeting kisses on Tristan's neck, "I intend to fix that mistake of mine." He murmured.

He understood that he should please his consort though he still felt no pull to him. All he had done was feel sorry for himself instead of taking action, and for each of his people, they sought a better half to them that can be a foil to their flaws so that they shall be a balanced whole.

His late brother had Calanon who would not hesitate to speak his mind while his brother danced around the topic at hand. Then there was his father who never had the heart to deal out severe punishments while his mother was frightfully fair and just in her judgements. Then there was that elf that courted his sister who was a man of peace who balanced his sister's warrior's blood. Each half of them was meant to offer something, His sister offered strength, his mother offered firm judgement, his brother offered a more gentle nature and him? He offered strength. Though his deepest flaw had always been his lack of concern for his wellbeing, his hopelessness and grief.

Ignoring such thoughts in his mind, he pulled his consort closer, trailing his finger down Tristan's spine.
"Yes Erumollien, I apologize." King Tristan said softly. This was his first time as well.

King Tristan walked behind of the King, soon finding himself walking into the depths of his chambers. When he was shoved on the soft as cotton bed he responded with a smirk, not sure as to why but he did that anyway. When he felt the presence of warm, moist kisses upon a side of his sensitive neck he sighed from time to time with pleasure.

As King Tristan's spine was touched he quivered in response. He felt as though he was a putting kitten. He wanted this moment to never end. Truly. He wanted to kiss his soulmate's lips, looking deeply into his eyes. He wanted this moment to last forever. Life was pure bliss and more. He wanted to show his soulmate just how much he loved him. He smiled blissfully and happily.

"Erumollien .." Softly, King Tristan moaned. He adored the other King's affections. "Do as you wish, I am your canvas."

Remaining silent, Erumollien claimed Tristan's lips, biting down on his consort's soft bottom lip. He took his consort's words as permission and continued his foreplay. A hand tugging at Tristan's hair as he tilted his consort's head back to expose his neck more which Erumollien took to biting down hard to mark him.

If he shall have to bind his heart and soul to someone, he may as well do so enjoying it. His paint stained fingers had trailed down Tristan's back, tracing symbols and runes upon his consort's flesh. He thought to himself as he began disrobing his consort, it took only a few moments when the last article of clothing Tristan wore was cast aside with impatience.

He pushed his consort to lie down, as he began pressing kisses down on Tristan's neck before he began going lower on his consort's chest, stomach, and stopping at his consort's length. This one he did not bring his mouth close to, though he slowly dragged his finger down the girth of his consort lightly. Curious to see what reaction he shall receive.
At first King Tristan was unsure of how react, his lips eager to be touched by the other King's. He slightly jumped in response to his lower lip being bitten by the other King's powerful teeth. He was not a fortune teller but he knew where this situation would increase into. Either sexual or playful. He was aware that soon he would probably be impregnated by the other King's seed but he was patient, slowly letting patience be in control. When his hair was gripped he let out a breathless gasp, not expecting the next upcoming minutes. He felt as though he was in heaven on earth. Lust took him.

In response, King Tristan tilted his head back, letting a groan of pain escape his lips as his sensitive neck was gained by the King's sharp, pearly white teeth. His body responded to the painful pleasure, trying not to anger the King. When his body was being skillfully marked by paint he was curious, staying still in response. He did not want to mess up what the other King was doing. He was eager to touch and spend a blissful evening with his true, passionate, strong soulmate. He love each kiss, touch grip and passionate movement of his soulmate.

"I am your canvas, do as you desire to me, Erumollien." King Tristan said, a breath rushing like many others.

He finished painting the markings that acknowledged his consort's status as a member of his House but he did not add the symbol that was common among the married couples among previous ruling couples. He did not write "most beloved" for why must he lie to the world and himself? This was his duty. That was just it.

Turning Tristan over to observe his handiwork, he nodded to himself. He added a final mark that spoke loudly of how he had not yet acknowledged him as his better half. But it was fortunate his consort had not studied their markings nor can he see them. Soon after, he traced vines upon his consort's shoulders before marking Tristan's shoulder with his teeth, biting down to ensure the bruising and marks shall appear.

Opening his bedside drawer, he took out oil as he began unlacing his trousers, his fingers moving swiftly and the moment he'd gotten his laces undone, he threw away his trousers and lathered the oil on his manhood, rubbing at his cock to harden himself so he may be able to enter his consort properly.

"Brace yourself." He murmured to Tristan as he pressed a kiss upon the top of his consort's head as he pressed the tip of his length against Tristan's opening.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,961 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,332 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,285 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,098 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,180 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 118,964 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight