Closed The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8)
He didn't even try to explain as he sighed and looked away from his eyes when his head lifted from his chest, sitting up on his hands and then against the wall. Listening to him and pressing his hand to the scar on his neck for a moment,"No... I couldn't-"his head shook and he looked down at himself,"I-I don't know you."he shifted away weakly as he sat up more, staring at himself and pushing that hand away,"I can't- Th-This..."he was feeling sick again, turning over onto his side and grimacing as he grasped the sheets of the bed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I-i know it's all too soon, but, we have to get ...." Jamie was urgently wanting to explain further when Morrison got sick again. He quckly took the bucket and handed it to the omega, and pressed his smallish palm.on the slightly bulging belly of his and rubbed it gently, calming the latest waves of cramp that he didnt know if ir was caused by the psychological stress he had put on him by essentially, proposing. Jamie was naive and he was just thinking straight forward. Since they were going to have kids, they had to get married - simple as that.
He didn't vomit, there was nothing left to puke up, so he simply just retched there for a moment, struggling to try and speak,"No! We-We don't have to do anything-"he shook his head and then pushed the other away as he was done with trying to understand him and fake like this all didn't sicken him,"I'm not doing this... I'm not."he said and shook his head even more seriously as he tried moving onto his feet, though he was still weak, he stood shakily and took a few steps before sinking down against the window. "Get it out of me." His voice was weak and broken as he teared up and sat there on his knees.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No...." Jamie tried to hold Morrison back but the sickly omega was too determined to get out of his grasp. He was crying in panic seeing how Morrison tried to walk away, and he scrambled his way to him as he sank down in front of the window. "No! W-we...it's not allowed. It's forbidden... every life is a precious gift from god and we have no right in determining their fate." he said, his faithful side coming back. He tried to get Morrison back to the bed but was slapped away. "No..... this.. we, w-we have to do this. We could not let our pups be sinners right from teh start without proper parents.... Morrison, w-we..." He still tried to convince the omega, kneelign behind him.
Morrison laid against the window sill and the wall below it as he struggled to stay even halfway upright,"I don't want them! Let them be bastards!"he snapped, there seemed to be a different level of hate in his voice, not towards Jamie or the children, but something different entirely as he struggled to his feet and gripped onto the table on the other side of the room. A place where the other man kept utensils and he sank against it again, on his knees as he teared up and pressed his face into his hands,"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? You're a lunatic!"he kicked at him and sobbed as he seemed to lose it now, the realization sinking in and he grasped for a utensil, pulling back a fork and holding it against his partly healed wound.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie didn't know what to do or how to calm the omega who was going insane, he followed his stumble across the room but couldn't get near him as Morrison would shove him off whenever he touched him. His heart skipped a beat seeing Morrison lifted up a fork and he jumped forward. "NO!" He yelled and shielded Morrison's middle with his hand, just in time to stop him from stabbing himself - as the fork went straight into Jamie's hand and the alpha gasped.

Blood was everywhere and the young alpha collasped beside Morrison, holding his injured hand with the fork still on it precariously. He curled up, unable to even utter a sound as the pain overwhelmed him.
The omega sobbed as his attempt at getting rid of the things inside of him failed and he teared up even more, he wished he had never met Jamie. He wished he could have just went home that night before all of this happened, he squeezed his eyes shut an pressed his bloodied hands to his face. Knowing he had stabbed Jamie but he couldn't do anything about it, so he looked at him and watched as he writhed on the floor. Before scrambling up onto his feet and stumbling toward the bedroom door tugging on it and prying it open before falling out of it and down the hall.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie tried to reach out for Morrison, his vision blurred from the pain. He opened his eyes wide, reaching out with his uninjured hand for his mate, but nothign came out. He tried dragging himself forward to follow Morrison, but his move pulled a tendon on his hand and he gapsed in pain again. Tears overflowed and he finally could call for his omega. "Morrison...." It was just a whisper, and he tried again. "Morrison, don't leave me please..." He said a little louder this time, hoping he could hear as he tried once again to get up from the floor.
Morrison pressed his hand against his wound, it was tight and healed well enough that the struggle hadn't reopened the stitches, he whimpered though at the bubbly feeling within his gut. He knew what it was now, it was movement and he felt sick to his stomach as he sank to his knees, only a few feet away from the doorway. His hands covered his head and he tugged at his hair as he shook his head, he heard him and yet he didn't turn to go back to him. He hated him. He hated himself for being an omega and he hated the life inside of him that chose his body as a place to grow. "FUCK!"he sobbed out and sank down onto the floor with his head to the ground, sobbing weakly and clawing at the wood there, frustrated.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Morrison!" The priest stumbled his way out to chase after the man who was carrying his pups. He panted and saw patches of darkness in front. Sweat was falling into his eyes and he couldnt see too well, bumping himself into the benches repeatedly. he let out a small sigh when he saw Morrison collapsed just a few feet from escaping, and rushed forward as quickly as he could, only to flinch at the loud curse from the omega.

He nudged closer to Morrison and desperately called for him. "Morrison.... the pups are innocent... t-they... they deserve better. Please.... just, ss-tay will you?" Right that moment all he could think of was less of if the pups would be batards or not, and more of their survival now that it was obvious his mate hated them with a passion.
The man lost his voice, he pressed his face to the ground and sobbed softly as he wrapped his arms around himself, silent as he sat there, his back heaving as he cried. Squeezing his eyes shut for a long moment before he looked at the other man, his eyes were dark and narrowed, though only for a moment as he was defeated. He had much he wanted to say, but didn't trust himself to say it in the way he wanted to as he glared at him for a moment longer then looked down at the floor. "Why do they deserve better than me? I'm just as fucking innocent in that case. You did this to me, I'm not the one who lost control of their cock. I'm not the rapist."he snapped under his breath,"Don't speak to me as if you know me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Morrison's words cut Jamie to the core. He couln't control his cock and the more he thought about it, the more he thougth Morrison's words to be true. he was the rapist in this case and all he brough to Morrison was pain and suffering, now even the unwanted children. He knew there had to be more than one pup in Morrison... that's the norm for alpha-omega litters. all color were drained from his face and he was starting to panic. "yea... you are innocnet, the babies are innocent...... The root of all problems is me." He said coming to a conclusion. He pulled out the rosery and the cross he had as tears kept flowing down. his lips trembled and he wanted to rip it off his neck, only to get impeded by his wounded hand. He pulled out the fork and threw it across the small chapel, then chuckled like a lunatic. "yea, i am the sinner. I am the one producing all troubles. I am to be condemned...." he removed his robe and went to the altar in search of the whip for flagellant.
Morrison sat there in silence as Jamie gripped his rosary around his neck with bloody hand and saw how deep he had stabbed his hand as he tugged it out of his flesh. Tossing it across the room, he thought he may be attacked, though he wasn't, he sank his head as the alpha laughed crazily and shut his eyes. The large omega dragged himself to his feet carefully and sank against one of the pews, slipping into the wooden seat and lifting his eyes to watch Jamie.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie's eyes were hollow. Suddenly he found he had violated his faith, which was the most important thing in his life. His world crumbled and he didnt know how to deal with it. Then he tbought of thr whip. When he was small, the fathers used to beat them with the whip while forcing them to recite the bible or something else, saying it would lessen some of their sins they were born with. He was an orphan and the fathers always told them they had done something wrong, being unwanted, and whipped them so they could repent. With shaky hands, he flipped the whip across their back, inflcting several bloody lines kneeling in front of the altar. He muttered his beg for forgiveness everytime he whipped himself.
The omega had found his strength and he had no idea why, but he came to the alpha and snatched the whip from him,"No." He looked at him, tossing the instrument across the room, silent for a few moments afterward,"You're going to suffer like everyone else has to when they sin. You're going to live with this, because I have to as well, you selfish bastard." He glared at him, pushing him back against the wall of the confessional booth with a hand to his chest,"You won't be let off easy, I know that much."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Live with that..... I am living with sin everyday. I am sin... I am born with so much sin i have to suffer from this...." the soul was lost from the priest. His eyes were no longer bright with hope nor goal. He was without faith and ran out of ways to lessen his guilt. He hit the hard wood wall in a grunt, and just crumbled down when Morrison let go of him, no.longer moving nor reacting.

The next few days, Jamie spent all his waking hours in the altar, praying feverently. Only at times of meals, he would struggle his way up to make food for Morrison, and then he would return to thr altar, knelt down in front of the cross and start another round of endless prayers. He wouldnt sleep and wouldnt leave that place, driving away all villagers who attempted to pray or attend the scheduled masses.
There wasn't any sympathy for the priest, not really, when Morrison thought about him he felt sick to his stomach, even more so when he thought about the pup growing within him. All he could do was hope for it being a single child, he didn't think he could deal with multiples, his stomach already felt tight and overly full. His guess was because of the fact he had been shot and was even still recovering from that, the man laid there in bed and stared at the mound of his stomach. He watched the other when Jamie came up to use the stove in the room he laid in, he wasn't stupid he knew that this room was once his captors.

"You shouldn't starve yourself." He told him simply, sitting up one time as he stirred a pot of chowder, a sigh escaped him and he moved stiffly. "If you do, then who will be left with this kid when you die?" He asked him, sitting on the edge of the bed then as it creaked beneath his weight, his pot belly stuck out from his frame, his shirt tightly held around it as it sat in his lap.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I wouldnt be starving myself... like you said, I am going to live with this sin forever. I do have jesus' holy flesh and blood to keep me alive and well. But thank you for th3 concern. I have suffered as an orphan, I wouldnt want to bring more to the world if I can help it in anyway." He said still stirring at the soup, his tone flat and monotonous, but there was a soft smile spreading on his face hearing the first real words from another human being. He heard ruffling sounds of the larger omega, and was quick to turn to him.

"You shouldnt move too much... that wound's delicate and need more days to stabilize. You rest there...i will bring you the soup." Jamie hurriedly said, his eyes fixated on his potbelly that's growing steadily. The shirt looked uncomfortable. "Can I check your wounds? Just to make sure evrrything's alright..." he asked timidly.
Morrison sat there and frowned lightly at what the other said, he didn't think he would be able to stand him for more than just a day if he ever stayed around for more than just enough time to cook and tend to his bandages. He looked at him as he turned to him,"I'm fine." He argued,"I've been fine for months." He muttered and glanced down at himself, lifting his shirt and pressing against where the bandages wadded up against his wound.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie this time chose not to reply. He had sensed the tension building up in the room again. It's usually when he came that that tension started building, and the awkward silence would culminatw to a peak when he checked his bandages and had to touch him, then later when he was finished with treating the wound, Morrison would so visibly relax like he had just endured the most horrible smell - which to a certain extent might be true.

Jamie put the soup in a tray with the accompanying bread, and kenlt down to examine the bandages. He untied it, unwrapping it which inevitably brought him close to Morrison. "You hadnt been sleeping well? Is it some other symptoms had shown up?" He asked, noticing the dark circles around his eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,148 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,135 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,025 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,193 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 66,611 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,479 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 9,908 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM
  C Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8) Fervessence 7 1,184 06-21-2018, 03:48 AM