Closed love worth dying for
Heart 
Rainbow Love worth dying for(open to one more)
this is a Forbidden Love Story between a centaur and a human in a local fishing Village in the mountains. the Centaur being one of the main Gods of these people worship. these people worship the centaur as a way to bring prosperity and great fertility to their crops and to their families
Dane has fallen so greatly in love with this Centaur and his local Mountain Village that him and his people worship that he has become infatuated with him to the point where he contemplates actually becoming one.
It all started two years ago when dane got lost during very bad storm. Hed gone out to pick some herbs for his mentor asila. Being an aprentice under the presyigiyse medicine woman was amazing. Shed run out of yarrow and the only season that it was plentiful was just before the great rains. He had wandered to far away from the moutain path whike colecting it and the tick woods all loojed the same.
He only relized he was lost when rain started to pour right on his head. He turned to head back to the path but relized he couldnt find it. He started to run i what he tought the direction of the path was but ended up more lost than before.
As he started to fear the worst he lost his sensses and ean blindly through the woods. His clothes were soaked and he wasnt paying attention as he slipped right off the edge of a muddy ledge and crashed into the ground below.
The next thing he remebers is a blurry image through the sludge in his eyes and a voice a distinc voice. He passed out from hypothermia only moments later.
When dane woke he felt somthing warm and sift beside him. As he opened his eyes he came face to face with the most butiful hores body hed ever seen only looking up did he meet the most butiful human form attched to it.
The centuar had saved his life that day and ever since hes been meeting him in the very clearing where his life nearly ended by following a path of daisy that lead right to it. These daisy had apperead the day the centuar had led him back to the path every hoff step leaving behind a patch of daisys. Since that day wev become closer and closer till i gainly told him how i felt.
Being forbudden he sugested the appke as way to make it posdible but since that sugestion hes been kibd of distand. Dane fears he might have been to egaer ehen the offer was presented and thats why he wont bring the apple. What ever the reason this is what dane wants.
the only problem is if he does become one he could possibly die in the process. The golden apple but she has to consume in order to become a centaur could actually stop his heart and kill him. he shall never be able to return to his village. And if the people find out what he plans to do he will bevomes outcast and he will be hrown away by all of his family and friends. Everyone will shuts him out and nobody will ever look at him the same. he has fallen so deeply in love that he doesn't care what it takes he's willing to risk everything and steak his love on what he has wich his love one one true sole mate and a centuar.
Name: cyan
Look: pale complextion/ lightly toned/long golden blond hair with black tips (he have a gold colored horese body with ash gray stockings and black dappling on his rump)
Hes a very seet and afectionate person who loves cuddles and long naps.
Need one more to play the centure god

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Okay, I'm taking it.
Cyan sat with his back anginst his beloved cetuars side. The meadow was in bloom and it was pretty. He said softly to him centaur. "They wish to set me upon with a woman in my village a woman I can't love because I can't give her.my heart."
I looked up tears in my eyes.

Name : Balder
Description : He's tall, with a strong and athletic frame. Has Grey smart eyes that let's you know he's a wise man, and his hair is Raven black. His skin is darker thanks to his long walks around his forest and his horse body is as dark as the night. He's kind and protective, specially of his lover.

Balder could feel the gentle breathing if his lover agaisnt his chest as the small human napped curled agaisnt his large frame. He could still see the trail of some. of his tears and with his thumb gently cleaned them. He couldn't deny it was hard to not take thr little human in his offer of becoming a centaur, yet he deeply feared loosing him in the process for good.
Cyan had fallen asleep after getting upset about his engament. He didnt want to be wed to a woman. His dream turned to a nightmear of heart break and dispair. He sat up abruptly breathing heavy his eyes wide.

"Cyan?" Bader asked as his frame sat more upright "what's wrong?" he asked and finally stood up seeing the state his partner was in "you must have had a nightmare" he said reaching to touch his forehead seeing he was drenched in sweat "it's just thr two of us at the moment..."
"Thats what im afraid of. Thats what scears me most. I dont want to go back to the village theyl just marrie me off. Please love im begging you ill do anything to stay by your side. I cant bear to be without you." His eyes met the centuars and a deep heat flooded his limbs. It always happened when he was around his centuare.

"We've talked of this many times... it's not that I don't want you by my side. You know I would love for you to stay with me, but you're human, your life is frail and will eventually end, besides were not the same, I'm always so scsred to even touch you, that I might hurt you... "Balder sighted" I won't give you the apple you can't ask me to see you die right in front of my eyes. I rather have a few moments with you than none at all "
"If i got back to my village youll never see me again ill be stuck in my village not allowed to leave it without my wife. Please there must be somthing you can do!" He placed his palms on balders chest eyes pleading tears streaming. His frame was shaking with fear.

Instinctively the centaurs arms went around the small human to hold him agaisnt him trying to console his crying. "There might be a way... but you could end hurt as well, it would be too hard... I can't así that if you" he said saddened and frowning st the thought of not seeing him again.
"Ill do it ill do anything please nothing is to great to live by your side.!" He was at his wits end his village was the last place he wanted to be. "Id rather die than go back to my village." He said darkly. His eyes clouded over with hurt.

"Don't say that..." Bader said cupping his face "I was thinking.... that if you were to have my foal you would be legally mine to take care of right? isn't there a law like that in your village?" he inquired to make. sure he had his facts right "yet... You're human a foal pregnancy would be a struggle for you, and even if it's not as risky like the apple it still has its dangers"
"Fine and yes the law exists but how can it work were both well men." He said. The thought of him carryinv balders child made his heart leap. "If such things are possible then by all means do so im your and i have been since the day you rescued me." He turned his gaze up to meet those gray eyes. A blush forming on his pale complected cheeks. He was becoming extremly flushed the thoughts in his head were one he was glad balder couldnt sse becuse they traced along the lines of rather vulger.

"I'm not human and a god... of we mate there's a chance we can procreate and you'd be pregnant" he said rubbing his back to calm him "we can try tonight... if you want"
He whent to accept but remebered the apple situation. "If you want to i would like that." He said heart racing. He was so overly excited that his heart felt as though it woukd burst. He to a few breaths to calm it then placed his palns on his cetuares back. Running them down his flank. He loved the feel of his ciat under his finger tips it was so soft.

Bader smiled and gently bend down to kiss his lips and smile, having trouble to get physical and not hurt you. "come wirh me... we should look for a spot to. mate" he said
He followed his beloved watching his flank rise anf fall. He kept his hand on it to be sure he stuck close. He walked for sevral moments before tjey reached a a large lush mossy covered area in the forest it looked to be a nest of sorts. His eyes looked up at his beloved questioning him slightly. He was excited and nervous and slightly turned on. The mossy divet was set into a dip in some soft soil.

Bader smiled as he walked into the nest and helped his little human enter "this is a sacred place for my. family" he said and smiled looking around thr peaceful spot they had come to "I need you to trust me and if there's a moment you feel pain I need you to tell me okay? also of you're relaxed we have more chances if getting you with child"
He placed his palm on his chest. "I can do this believe and i will concive!" He said firmly. He was dressed simply in a gray toga. His whole body was tingling. Just the thought of such a thing being possible excited him. "How do we do this?" He asked simply wanting to know what his beloved needed from him.

He smiled with tenderness and kissed his forehead and gently made him turn around, he'd made him lay down in thr nest if he was another centaur, but he was too small so instead he made him stand agaisnt thr bark of a tree and lifted his gown "are you cold?" he asked looking at his bare ass "remeber to relax, I don't want to tear you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,853 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,380 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 15,317 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,637 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,207 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Your worth Gadiva22 2 613 06-11-2018, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 97,973 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 271,241 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Forbidden love Maggiemay 112 9,267 07-17-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 11,959 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker