Closed Under the Sea
"Hoo hoo hoo hee hee hooooooOO..." the turd finally reached the widest point and stretched Nathan's anus to its' limit, he panted vigorously to prevent the turd from going back inside.

"Please p-push against my belly g-g-gently babe." Nathan pressed his rock hard baby bump to Ian's flat toned stomach. He regained his breath and finally gave the hardest push he could muster, he pushed so hard until his whole body was shaking, "NNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHH!!!!!!!" The big, thick turd was finally out, leaving Nathan breathless and exhausted beyond belief.
When Nathan pushed his belly forward into Ian, Ian's cock slid out of his spasming hole. He did.push lightly on Nathan's belly but he dared not push too hard, afraid he might hurt the fragile.fetus. the sound Nathan made was so simjlar to a birth, his cock twitched again. He was relieved as well when finally Nathan managed to.push it.out, but had to frantically grab Nathan as he slid down the toilet, without an ounce of.enrrgy left in him.

Ian lifted him up and carried him.off to their bed. He chuckled as they swam through the house. "That was a big.one.... i.cant believe how it.would be when it's time for our baby to come. It felt like difficult enough just now..." he said and laid.Nathan on bed and frowned seeing how his.anus.was still gaping and slightly swollen.
"Don't remind me.." he groaned, "My anus is totally ruined." His anus felt so sore and swollen. "Btw i'm sorry about this." He lightly tapped the still hard and now swollen cock of his husband. He shuddered thinking about how he would fit this big cock into his anus when it's time for him to birth the babies. If cockblocking his front opening worked just now, the reverse should work too.

"Carry me?" He blushed while rising his hands, motioning for Ian to carry him back to their bedroom. He had no energy left to lift himself up and swim back. "Thank you for your help."
"Hey I am your husband, I should be helping you. And dont worry about it.... as long as you relief me as soon as possible now." Ian groaned as his swollen cock got poked. He was quite sure it went a shade darker from getting restrained for so long. He smield as Nathan laid his head on him so.pliantly when he carried him, his husband always melted his heart with the little things he did.

Ian laid Nathan on bed and got down beside him as well. "Hmmm do you have any energy left to help me removr this ring? I think it had overstayed.... it's biting.into me very hard." He grumbled and pulled kver Nathan's hand and put it.on his throbbing member.
Ian guided Nathan's hand and put it on his cock, the cock felt bigger, warmer and a dark shade of purple in color. It looked very painful, Nathan was hesitant to even touch it. He tried to tugged the ring but it's definitely stuck, Ian let out a loud groan so Nathan quickly stopped trying to pull the ring. "I'm so so sorry." He leaned down to kiss the cock better.

The only way for the ring to come out was to wait for the dick to go soft but he knew Ian could last for hours. Trying to make him cum was nearly impossible with the cockring attached that's why we had only used it once, "What do you suggest we do?"
Ian jerked and couldnt help with the groan escaping him when Nathan tugged ay the ring. He had to pant a few times to find back his voice. That pain/pleasure was so much he couldnt quite control himself. Ian sighed and huggrd Nathan tight. "How about.... you help me cool down a little so thr ring could come out? Perhaps.... with your tail?" Ian suggested glancing at the brilliant colored tail of Nathan's. His tailfins were flowy and gentle, slightly cool in touch compared with the other parts of his body, maintaining for the most part characteristic of being a fish.

Ian reached forward to pull Nathan's tail to him, and sighed when his redhot cock was caressed by his cool, but.not.too cold tail, and the swell started to die down.
Nathan moved his tail back and forth to gently caress Ian's cock. It took him nearly 30 minutes until the cock turned into it's normal size and he could finally take out the ring. "We should have gotten rid of this thing in the first place." He made a mental note to throw it away the first thing tomorrow.

"On our next doctor appointment I want to ask about my constipation, I couldn't go on for another 8 months like that." He pouted and hid his face in the crook of Ian's neck.

(Time skip? It's been 7 pages and we're still in Month 1 :E )
(Oops yea.... yep we are a little slow. I had been too drawn to that toilet play... hmm.... i would do a little skip and if you feel likr we would fast forward a little more, please do so)

Their doctor did give them some useful advice and the problem had relieved at least there werent a repeat of that incdient - just yet. Yhrit doctor had told Ian alone that this could relapse when Nathan was towards the end of his prrgnancy when their baby would be large and sat low in his pelvis, essentially blocking the way. He was advised go.closely monitor his husband, as he wouldbt be told this to lessen his mental anxiety.

Nathan grew quick, and his bump wasnt that small now. Occassionally he would bump into things forgetting his belly was in the way. It's almost halfway through the pregnancy and Ian was finding himself grtting dragged along Nathan's frenzy of decorating their nursery.
(I know you love it, we can do it again towards the end, consider it a practice birth hehe)

They went to the doctor to consult about the toilet incident, fortunately the doctor said it was pretty normal for pregnant mermaids to have some constipation. Unfortunately, there was a good chance of the same thing occuring again. His stomach twisted in a rather painful way thinking of going through that kind of constipation again.

Nathan was 4 months along, nearly halfway through the pregnancy. His belly grew really fast it's almost like he had growth spurt, he would bump into things and swore his belly wasn't that big just the day before.

Since he had survived the 1st trimester and the babies' survival rate increased tremendously, he decided to finally decor the nursery. They dragged Ian along that day to the mall to buy the basic necessities like cribs, changing table, rocking chairs, tons of bottles.

He was totally exhausted by the time they reached home, he piled everything by the front door, he would set them up later. They then took a nap on the couch, Nathan was startled awake by the loud banging on the door, he quickly opened the door as to not wake Ian up. He was met by a red angry face of his mother-in-law. He forgot she would come have dinner at their house tonight.
(Ohhh yeah that's super sexy!)

Ian, too, had entirely forgotten about his mother's visits. The banging woke him as well and let his husband move to get thr door, liking how he swam precariously through the piles of stuff they had bought to the front door, not without difficulty ashis belly constantlly got into the way. The babies were growing fast and with 3 of them, Nathan was looking quite pregnant already.

He just laid there, eyes still closed, too lazy to move yet. He didnt know his mother was there, and the pair just stayed at the door in an awkward silence.

"What are you two doing?! And what's with all this mess? That's the wya you welcome your mothrr in law?" His mother yelled annoyingly, and her sharpand mean tone woke Ian as well from his dazed state and the larger merman quickly swam to the door as well.
Nathan was panicking, he forgot Michelle would come and he didn't cook anything for dinner. "I-I'm sorry, we went s-shopping and I hadn't had the chance to put them away."

"What could you possibly have been doing? You don't even work, my son has to provide for both of you. You can't even get your lazy ass to clean the house." She yelled and Nathan just looked down at the floor and rubbed his belly.

Luckily Ian was awake and came to the door as well, "I don't understand, you could have picked anyone to marry but you had to choose this one." She sighed out deeply, "Forget it..what's for dinner?" Nathan gripped Ian's arm tightly and hid half of his body behind his husband's, he looked at Ian pleadingly, silently asking him to answer his mom.
Ian patted Nathan's hand and felt very sorry for his husband. He didnt deserve this and his mother was always so harsh to him, with no regard to his physical or mental state. He shielded Nathan from his.mother and replied the lady. "We are going to eat out... I thought it would be better. We had had a long day and besides, you always picked on Nathan's food right? So the best way would be to dine out. Please mother, I dont ask for much, but please dont distress Nathan ok?" He said turning to his husband and caressed his belly, showing his.mother the belly hr was sporting already and pressed Nathan's face into his chest to calm his frightened mate.
"Thank you, baby." Nathan whispered softly so only Ian could hear him. Michelle chose to eat at the chinese restaurant, the food was amazing but Nathan was too tense to enjoy the dinner, what with his mother-in-law throwing him the look every now and then.

Nathan didn't know what Ian was doing but his hand was always teasingly resting on his core. His fingers would trace the outer lips of his front opening underneath the table. He tried to swat the hand away or move a little bit out of reach but Ian didn't seem to get the memo. His face was so flushed with all the teasings.

(Ahhhh!! So sorry about the late reply)
(It's ok ;) though it's a relief seeing you back up LOL)

Ian sensed Nathan's so tensed up, and he felt even more sorry. To attempt a conversation with his mother would be stupid, and in fact even to her own son, Michelle tend to talk on and on about her own matters and point of view than really enjoying a to-and-fro conversation.

Bored, Ian started looking around, i.e. look at his husband. He hummed from time to time distractedly, giving Michelle all the response she needed to continue on her monologue, and looked around Nathan's body. He was curvy, but not too so, and surprisedly, as they were sitting with their tails under the table, his front opening was cutely peaking out from under his bump. Only the bottom half of it could be visible, and when Nathan sway his tail, it would show up more and then hid under his belly, like it was playing peek-a-boo with him. Ian, of course, wasn't going to just sit there, and therefore had started teasing his front slit that had become markedly softer and more swollen, even warm to the touch. He expertly fondled with it, as he had done many times before, and was quite glad he got Nathan tensed up in an entirely different way.
They ate in almost silent and then he saw it. The little opening that was half hidden by his bump now.
Nathan tried to keep his mind from the impending orgasm by focusing on what Michelle was talking about. It worked but not too long because one of Ian's skilled finger suddenly went deep into his front opening, making him let out a weird high-pitched sound which he covered by faking a series of coughs.

Michelle stopped mid-sentence and glared at Nathan with a deep frown before continuing again. Ian started to make a big circle with his finger that's inside Nathan, touching every sensitive walls that made up the inside of his vagina. Nathan gripped the side of the table so tightly, willing his body to not shake violently.
Ian was determined tp drive Nathan into an orgasm, but he wasnt going to embarrass Nathan in front of his mother, so he pretended to start saying something tp his mother, knwoing full well she would disagree with him and start listing about 100 reasons why his point of view was wrong, and thereby focused all her attention to himself. All along, he was diligently fondling with Nathan's canal, pressing around thr swollen wall and was quite positive it got slippier. Another rush of slick came from deep within Nathan as he whined, and Ian quickly pressed his face onto his shoulder. "Oh, sorry love, are you not feeling well?" He said and stabbed straight into Nathan's sweetspot that he was all too familiar with.
"I'm fine, baby." He whimpered slightly and tried to make an eye contact with Michelle who's currently staring intently at him. "What's wrong with you??? You're fidgeting all night long."

"It's nothing. The babies are just being very active today." Ian was lazily caressing his swollen sweetspot, it made his juice flew and a little amount of it even came out of his vagina. Nathan quickly stuffed his mouth with food to muffle the soft moans he's making.
Ian smiled and pressed Nathan's face into his chest. "Dont worry, just rest on me." Ian said stroking Nathan's back. He thrn consulted Michelle on how to calm the babies when they are moving so strong - something he knew his mother was very proyud to share, just she rejected sharing it with Nathan, much to Ian's disappointment. He genuinely.thought Nathan's pregnancy could have warmed their relationship up a little. Clearly, he was too naive.

Nonetheless, it's a nice point to make use of. He continued to occupy his mother, lure her to talk even more excitedly as he squeezed anlther finger into Nathan and his warm and wet cavity. He thoroughly enjoyed it and loved how it felt. He continued to trhust and scissor his fingers. He knew from how the slick trailed out of Nathan that his hudband was near.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,244 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A Single Drop, a Mighty Sea (Closed with Witchy) Salamander 14 1,594 09-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Salamander
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,660 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew