Closed Under the Sea
"I-ian......" he almost lost it when Ian poked his hole, he noticed that since he became pregnant all his body was more sensitive to the touch. Little touches could easily sent him over the edge but he wasn't about to give up the fight yet.

He quickly and roughly pushed his lover's shoulder down so he's completely lying on the bed with his body on top. He grabbed his hot hard dick and guided it to his swollen opening, without warning, he lowered his hips down until the whole dick was fully inside him, filling his hole deliciously. He then proceeded to flex his inner muscles a few times, enough to give the dick the sensation of being massaged.

He knew his lover was definitely enjoying the treat, he suddenly lifted his hips up making the dick slided right out.
Ian smirked at how response Nate was, but he soon was getting.overcome in.pleasure. Nate knew him too much to know what he enjoyed, and that squeezing on his canal was very close to making him come, especially coupldd with Nate siddenly showig his rare bossy side. He groaned out.loud at the heavenly sensation, though before he could revel in that, everything suddenly disappeared. He whined in disapppintment and opened his eyes.

"You sneaky little one...." he groaned at the loss. "You have no idea that you are playing with fire..." he said as his voice got.lower. grabbing his husband who seemed so proud of what he had done. He loved when Nate looked so cute, but now he just wanted his revenge. Diving.down suddenly, he pulled up that scale and licked on the swollen hole, plunging his tongue down knowing he wouldnt be able to resist i.
Nathan was in pure ecstasy, he loved it when his husband went down on him, his tongue explored his inner wall skillfully making him buck his hips, urging him to go deeper. He gently pulled his hair while the other hand played with his hard nipple, pinching it slightly.

"Oh God, baby, don't stoppp......." His lover continued pleasuring him and he could feel his orgasm was close so he tugged his hands, signaling him to come up to him. "Fine, I surrender!! I need you inside of me RIGHT NOW." He pouted and crossed his arms across his chest, slightly pissed because he lost at the game he started.
"Oh, winner takes it all then. You wouldnt be able to swim properly after this, i.wouldnt allow for it." Ian wasnt as confident as he.had sounded. It was indeed a very close call when Nate just now used his insides to massage his cock.

He grabbed behind Nate's neck and kissed him.passionately, also giving his hardened nipple a decent amount of attention while his cockhead poked at that particularly eager opening. He knocked on it a few times and then.plunged right into Nathan, thrusting in and revisitef the ground that had given him so much pleasure just moments ago, at the same time as he grabbed his hips and pushed him on against him. He was hilt-deep in Nathan and he could feel his husband tremble with pleasure.
"Hmmhh..slow down, baby..you're b-big.....need to adjust" he panted heavily in pleasure and pain, mostly pleasure. They went slow at first and picked up the pace until Ian was pounding into him mercilessly, Nathan dug his nails on his lover's back, the pleasure was almost unbearble and he's trying his best to not cum before his husband did but the feeling of the big dick scratching every inch of his inner wall wasn't helping at all.

He was using the last shreds of his self control when he felt warm seeds spurting again and again filling him up to the brim "Uuuggghhhh..IAAAAAANNN!!" the orgasm was so powerful he scratched his lover's back leaving angry red lines.
Ian chuckled hearing his husband's trembling words. It always made him very happy to hear Nathan talking about how big he was. indeed as he thrusted, he almost felt like his cock was growing impossibly thicker - in truth it could be Nathan squeezing him ever tighter. He took the merman in his arms and embraced him tightly, their vigorous motions causing currnet around them.

Orgasm came quick, and though he didn't want to, he was spilling his seed into Nathan before his husband's release, but it was very close and he knew by how Nathan was spasming around him that he probaby would be too delirious to tease him about it. He grunted and muttered Nathan's name as well as he spilled spurt after spurt into Nathan. While they were recovering, Ian caressed Nathan's belly that was bloated from his seed, and quietly his cock hardened up again. "These packs would be gone soon......" He muttered and smirked at Nathan.
"Ughh please..don't remind me..i'm going to miss my abs." He was reveling in the aftersex bliss he was in when he felt something hard poking his side. He glanced down and his suspicion was confirmed, he blushed profusely staring at his husband's big dick standing proudly. "Seriously? You're already hard again? Give me a few minutes, big boy."

They usually went at it like rabbits but he was spent, he guessed it's due to the pregnancy. He laid there motionless enjoying the feeling of his lover's hand carressing his soon-to-be-bloated belly. "Do you plan to make me carry batch after batch of your merbabies?" He flipped him over and laid on top of him, giving him a bruising kiss "Ready for another round?"
"Oh now that we have started, I think getting a few more batches wouldnt hurt." Ian smiled and kissed his panting husband. "I have to confess I could have subconsciously pulled out usually... at the last moment. Well, except a few times." It's not an entirely reliablr contraceptopn but.he had been an ostritch anyway. After telling his long kept secret to Nate, everything suddenly didnt matter except for his husband and their futurr children.

"Whenever you are ready." Ian smiled when his husband laid.right on top of him. "Does anyone mention pregnancy hormones could affect the.other partner as well? I.dont think I had it up again this fast ever before..." he stroked Nathan's belly and muttered.
"Never, I repeat never ever pull out again..I want to have a big family with you. Besides, we don't want to waste these precious seeds, do we now?" He smirked while taking his dick, playfully nudging it with his own bundle of nerves (clit) that's hidden by the scale.

"You've never been up this fast but you never left me unsatisfied." He kissed his neck and bit down on his pulse point leaving the mark there while slowly pushing the dick inside him inch by inch. "So..so big mmhhh..making me so f-full...so good."
Ian chuckled. "yea, let's build a big one. You would be constantly popping little mermans and mermaids out.... constnatly swollen with our kids, everybody would know how lovely we are as a couple bringing a school of little kids behind us." Now that he had broke through his phobia, the prospect of having a huge family, on top of having a huge bellied nathan, was quite nice.

Ian made his pleasure known when Nathan took his cock to poke into his own sensitive spots and smiled seeing the little waves created by Nathan's unconscious trembling of his tail. He groaned when he was again engulfed in Nathan's heavnely warmth. "Hmmm you are so hot, feels so good as well... babe, I love you so much, my heart belongs to you..." He whispered, holding his husband by his hips and half encouraged him to get down further.
Nathan kept going until their hips met, he paused a second enjoying the hot big cock that's pulsing inside of him. He then tugged on Ian's arms, signalling him to get up, they're now both floating in the water holding into each other tightly.

He pulled back his hips until only the tip of the cock was inside and then forcefully brought his hips forward. Ian seemed to get the memo and they started moving their hips in perfect sync. "Just like that, babe..go harder..mmmmmhh..yes yes!!! Fasterrrr....."
Ian grabbed Nathan from behind his back and shoved into him. He was going on impulse anyway, his body telling him to slam repeatedly into the warm and tight cavity of Nathan. The pleasure was great, transofmring into jolts of pleasure couesing through his whole body.

With their vigorous movements, they created spirrals around them, their tails gradually got tangled together. "You are so tight, so nice, oh baby you are an angel."
Nathan was intertwining his fishtail with his husband's tightly, the pleasure was great and he needed his husband to anchor him down or else he felt like he would float to the surface. "B-babe..i'm so so close.." he panted wildly, his hole was still so sensitive from their 1st round and he wouldn't be able to hold it longer. He could also feel his lover's dick swelling more, making it harder for Ian to push and pull it, he only managed to make short jerky movements. He knew Ian was close too, "Together?"

They came together and the 2nd round was even more mind-blowing..he could feel his inner wall pulsating wildly, milking the big cock for what it's worth. He finally opened his eyes and met with his husband's smirking face. "Wow. Just wow."
Ian's cock throbbed and thickened even further with how arroused he was, and when he shoot his.load into Nathan, he managed to slam it deep into Nathan. If Nathan hadnt been prrgnant, he would definitely havr conceived now.

They just floated in water afterwards, Ian let his still tremnling husband rest in his arms, and it actually took quite some time for Nathan to regain full consciousness, which was why ian had been smirking. He stroked his belly lovingly, and kissed when he opened his eyes. "You got my line...." he smiled and slipped out slowly out of Nathan with a light groan from his husband, and immeidatley a cloud of murkiness could be seen at his oprning which got Ian chuckling.
"Stop laughing at me!" He playfully slapped his hisband's chest, he blushed out of embarrassment when the residual of his lover's sperm slipped out and turned the water murky. They got into bed and sleep soon took over them.

The next morning, Nathan was awake first, the sound of seahorses singing woke him up. He tried to move but his baby's hands tightened around him, locking him down. He smiled at the protectiveness but soon he felt a wave of nausea, he forcefully got out of his husband's tight embrace and ran to the bathroom.
Nathan struggling out of his hold woke Ian immediately. He snapped up from his reclined post and took a moment to clear his mind, then chased after his husband. He could see Nate retching into the toilet and frowned. "Babe...." he whispered and got closer, settling down beside him to.rub his back.

When his nausea subsided a little, Ian took his husband closer into his arms and warmed his stomach that was still twitching from the vomitting. He loosely circled Natgan in case another round wiuld hit him. "Feeling better? Anyway I can help?"
"It's fine, the nausea will pass in the afternoon." He felt a little dizzy so he stayed in his husband's embrace, enjoying the feeling of Ian's hand caressing his belly. "What do we do now? We need to tell our families about the pregnancy." He felt another wave of nausea and he threw up somemore into the toilet bowl. "YOUR baby is making me sick but he/she will be so worth it." He hated being sick but he felt better with his husband there rubbing his back softly.

(So sorry..i swear i had replied to this post earlier!!! Btw, i'm thinking of Ian's mom not approved of Nathan being with Ian in the first place to create a drama when they tell them about the baby)
"I am sorry for not being there before babe... you shouldnt endure through this yourself…" ian pressed small kisses on Nathan's pale.cheeks. "i would be here from now on, i swear." He smiled and decided he would repent himself later.

Hearing Nathan mention about telling their parents and family almost got Ian groaning. He sighed lightly remenbering what his mom had said. She had always believed in.some pure blood bs that Ian fidgeted slightly while.still holding Nathan in his arms.

(Ya sure no.problem, i was wondering myself ;) anyway, ya that sounds fun. How about Ian came from a tropical region - that's why the green scales and all - and Nathan from the Northern seas so that was where Ian's mom's disapproval stems from?)
"That's all I could ask." He kissed him lightly. They spent all morning cuddled up and just enjoying each other's company. "Come on, babe! Let's go to your parents' house, we need to tell them the good news." Nathan tried to act cheerful when he was actually freaking out, Ian's mom was never fond of him. She would always find something wrong in everything he did, so Nathan didn't want to keep the news from his mother-in-law for too long fearing she would accuse him of hiding crucial information about their marriage life.

(Omg..i forgot to press the 'post reply' button again!! Sounds great :) )
"Baby, you dint need to pretend in front of me.... my mom, she's just. Hmm. Too old fashioned. I am sorry you have to be put through that." He wrapped his arm around his husband. He knew and had witnessed numerous encounters between them, and it saddened him when Nathan trief to make peace but was shunned every time he tried. "Do you think you're up for it? We could wait a little later... perhaps after lunch so she woukdnt keep us around too long. My mom has appointments every afternoon for some tea gatherings."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A Single Drop, a Mighty Sea (Closed with Witchy) Salamander 14 1,649 09-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Salamander
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,804 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew