Open rags to royalty
(Heh sounds like a plan... and drakar so fat he can barely move but is constantly trying to comfort his king and, behind the scenes, keep the kingdom going)

The boy went to speak but Drakar stopped him "please... dont" he tells him gently "this is hard enough, i suggest you just go... and promise you will atleast return one day" he says and the boy node, tmgiving a deep bow he turns and walks out quickly.
Available for conversation, pm me.
The king sat in tears his chest burned and his eyes wouldnt stop streaming. Be called for a bottle of whine and for the furst time skiped the glass and drank from the bottle. Every day the same routine get up cry drink wine pass out drink more pass out. He matained this vicous cyle fro weeks eating lots of junk with drakar getting drunk crying and then drinkibg sone more. His castle was filthy the naids had quit saying the king they respected had nothing to give them payment wise all his money was going to restocking his habit. The only person who stuck aroung was the chef. He tryed to get the king to eat moreand drink less but all atteps failed. The whole kingdom knew his heart was broken and knew exactly why. But they had no idea how to fix such a broken soul. There kingdom was falling to ruin drakar had tryed to liw key manage but his attemps had failed. The kingdom was doomed if somthing wasnt done soon.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Drakar tried his best to help his king. Keep him company, drag him to bed when he vot too drunk, forced him to eat or prevented him from drinking more when he could. Behind the scenes he did what he could to keep the country running, the few courtiers who remained aided him best they could when speaking to dignitaries or representatives. But he didnt have the same touch, and was becoming over burdened with the responsibility. Sadly the king had yet to notice his pet was working himself to death, stressed and looking tired and ill all the time, the king never once seemed to notice his pets afflictions.
The drake also had been set upon by the guards again, getting the drake bred with the largest dragon mount 'stud' they could find, and it had taken. Boy had it taken, he had swelled up massively in only a few short weeks, carrying more and far larger eggs than he was designed to he was in discomfort all the time.
"Please master" he pleaded taking the now empty bottle away and prevented the maid from giving him another "we are out of wine till next delivery.. and you need to eat something today... please... anything... the cook made a lovely roast dinner, it would be a shame for it to go to waste... like last time... and i miss you dining wityh me, even if it is hard for me to get to the table now id like you to join me... please master?"
The king looked at him his face was flushed. "My dear drakar you know somthing i think im dying inside. I cant eat i just throw it up from sheer stress. Why dose food matter it olny makes my heart hurt drink is the only thing that numbs it. Just let me have one more bottle or atleast let me eat alone i cant bear to see you see me like this. Your to lind to inocent. I cant bear my pet to see me like this id rather be left alone as ill always be nobody call love a man with a legacy like my fathers. Your disimissed." He turned his uncloaked back to the drake. The scars over his back evident against his pale flesh. (I think its time to bring aiden in before he dose somthing rash)

He whimpered softly and shook his head at the servers "master we have no more for a few days" he says "please... you are nothing like your father... atleast you werent till you started drinking... please eat something... anything... stop drinking... your kingdom needs you to be king... not.. not this." He says
(Yes im aiming for a reaction, violent preferably)

Aiden sat patiently in the cart on his return to the kingdom. He had heard it was going to shit but didnt believe the rumors. The king apparently had become a drunk, and though it wasnt verified, drakar was running the country as best he could. "Gonna give him such a slap if everything turns out true" he muttered to himself.
The sat in his throne room. Je managed to scrouge up a bottle of clear sprits off unknown identity. He sat drinkingvthe bottle as he ate or rather picked at his food. He wasnt in the mood for visitors by word had come that one would be arriving today.he grunted in displeasure. His every fiber was soaked in alcohol but still he felt pain. Drink was no longer working to numb it. He hoped his visitor would make things quick as he had no intent on speaking much. He wanted to leave his throne room but knew he must be present for the visitor. He wanted to just go back to bed bottle in hand.

Drakar sat some feet to one side away from the king unlike usual where he was almost glued to the side of the throne. His cheek was swollen and inflamed and he had several cuts and missing scales on his neck and face which had a dejected expression. His master had reacted drunkenly and angrily when Drakar had tried to force him to eat and stop him looking for more wine. while he didnt hold a grudge against him for it, Drakar wanted to keep his distance for a while at any rate.

Aiden had been worried when he walked through the castle hall and smelled alcohol, when he opened the foor to the throne room he was almost appauled at what he saw. He slammed the door shut behind him and stormed over to the king angrily "why...why am i surprised that the talk about town and romours are true!?" He said loudly as he walked up
The king threw the bottle at his guest whit out looking at them. "What do you cear a king is nothing of your concern. I rule as i please. Drink what i want eat what i like when i please!" He had no mind of his own. The kind king he once was was no drowned in alcohol gone from his mind. He turned his head only to stop dead in his tracks. He had to be hulucinating. He saw the love of his life standing before him. He smirked. "My what a wonder that acohol dose to one apprence you look just like aiden. But hes gone a taken all my love with him!" He was smilling like a mad man. The clear spirits were far stronger than anything hed touched before. Just as he was getting up he passed out cold onto the floor. His kimono wasnt tied so it rode down to reveal the scars on his back.

Aiden had caught the bottle before it hit him and he shook mildly with anger then sighed seeing him collapse "whats with the scars?" He asked but shook his head "Guards! Take the king to the healer, get him sobered up and find out what the scars are from Drakar..." he turned to look at the drake then blinked walking over yo him to gently cup his face "Drakar... what happened to you? You need to see a healer too, cmon you can tell me everything."
The drake pulled away with a light hiss of pain when Aiden touched his face but nodded "i did what i could" he mumbled softly "and this was my 'reward' for trying to stop him and for keeping the kingdom running as best i could..."
The healer came out and looked at adien. "The scars are somthing you must ask about yourself that information is not mine to shear. I can tell you this much your leaving here was the hardest choice he ever made and he made it to make you happy and in the process made him self so unhappy it hurt his heart. You may see him if you like hes still passed out . Drakar is healed and at his bed side right now. You a drakar are the two most importan things to him hed never try to hurt either of you on pupose." She turned and left walking down the hall. She left adien with his thoughts. She hoped the boy would relize just how much the king pined over him if not the king would die of a bad liver or of a broken soul bond either way the king was going to die if somthing wasnt done.

Aiden sighed and walked into the room. Drakar was indeed there, still looking as sad as he did earlier but now with bandages on his face and left hind leg where there had been an injury that wasnt noticed.
"Drakar... come boy" he said as he sat on a chair "tell me whats going on... i dont get it... why is he pining after me? If anyone i expected him to atleast have some interest in you... you may try to hide it but i saw how you tried to get closer to him, im willing to bet those eggs arent his too are they?" The drake rested his head gently on the boys lap and hissed out a sigh and began explaining what he could. All except why the king showed him no interest even after the drakes admittence of wanting to be closer, and the kings virtual lusting after the elf.
King delona rolled over moaning his head pounding. He felt as though hed bern sluged with somthing in the back of the head. "Draaakar where are you draaakar?" He wanted his pet at his side as he had no one else to confort him he had no reclection of the last two months. "Draaakar please my dearest come here." The knig closed his eyes trying to calm the pounding and then the urge to vomit rose in his stomache.

Giving a whimper the drake slowly walked over to him, dragging a bucket and put it in reach of him. "I...im here master" he says softly with a hint of fear "here, use the bucket" he tells him nosing it forward asif it was a daily routine "a maid will change it.." he muttered softly looking to Aiden who watched from the corner.
He opened his eyes a shock was clear on his feture all urges were forgotten. He sat straight up placing his hands gently under his beloved pets chin."Drakar my god what happened!" He was literally stunned speechless. Hed never seen his drake in such a shep as he stood cept for when his father punished him. Tears welled up in his eyes. He haf a sinking feeling this was his doing.

The drake pulled his head away and gave him a swat to the chest with his wing "Stop it, enough with the water works. It doesnt matter what happened to me..." he says grumbling a little tyat the king was more focused on the superficial wounds rather than the fact the drake was swollen like a balloon desitite the kings orders to stop breeding him "im going to be honest and say you need to stop with the water works hun, you tear up at the smallest thing nowdays, its not the sign of a strong leader..." he sighs a little and groans a bit at the eggs moving in his gut.
"How drunk have you been?" Aiden asks firmly not caring about any hangover the king has "i came here as a request from my lord... what have you been doing to the kingdom? The palace is in shambles, the trade routes are under constant attack, the people are in turmoil because they cant travil or trade, the lords are doing whatever they please, your drake has been pumped so full of eggs he can barely move and i now have found out he has been doing what he can just to keep a rebellion at bay because you have been drowning yourself in bottle after bottle of booze!" He sighs and rubs his temples "all of this over me? Why do i mean that much to you? Youve even been self harming from t he scars on your back!" Out of everyone in the kingdom, Aiden and Drakar were probably the only two who could talk to him like this and get away with it.
There not self harm not in the fourm your thinking of."he slid his kimono from his arms revealing scars across his chest and fore arms. "There wip wounds when i was yping the was a slave boy who seemed to take his anger out on the boy. One day the boy rain to me for confort and he had no clue who i was. I kept him company for some time. Then one day my father found out he told me he was gona wip the boy within an inch of his life. Instead of letting him i jumped infront of the wip my self. Ever sine the day i tryed to be kind till the day he died i took the wippings instead of the boy. That boy was you adien long before you could have been old enough to understand you were the star of my world. Im just so hurt becuse a i soul bonded with you and for an elf to lose a soul is like cutting out a peice of there heart its very painful and can kill an elf im literally dying inside when your not around." He could bring him self to look at aiden t just made sore wounds pianful.

The boy sighed and slumped back in his chair "and here i thought you'd bond with Drakar" he responded softly "now I see why your father kept me arround then... even he couldnt break a bond like that without killing his own son...BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" He suddenly exclaimed irritably "you know the bonding is a two way process! If you had died so would i without even knowing why! But nooo, you just send me away and do this to yourself... no more booze, if i need to tell the staff to dispose of every drop, even the medicinal alcohol ill do it!" He stood up and walked over pulling the gown back onto him fully.

Drakar watched them both talk, having retreated to sit by the door he let himself out when neither of them were paying attention to him. He skulked his way to his room dejectedly and locked the door behind him when he entered. He even went deeper in, dragging his bed with him into the unused inner room which was mainly for storage at this stage, it was supposed to be his propper bedroom but he never had a need to use it as such. He locked this door too and found a back corner behind some boxes to curl up in. Even if they got through the other door, they wouldnt look for him here he guessed. He had always held his king close to his heart, hoping maybe just for a sliver of what already belonged to another yet he never saw the signs. Now he was starting to remember everything the former king had told him about just what his place was in the world and was now believing it more than ever.
"Just an intimidating piece of eye candy to the peasents" he muttered to himself reciting what he had been told as he curled tight around his stomach "just a tool to be bread for the stables and be shown off to the kingdom."
The king had no idea how to fix what hed broken. When he whent to pet drakar he found him missing. "Oh dear i think we might have hurt him he loves me but i the way i love him. We have to find him!" He stood up and nearly fell on hus face. He got his balance he headed for drakars room. He knew the dragon would be hidding. When he found the door locked he panicked. "Drakar open this door you cant hide in there i know upset but iv told you never shut me out your my best friend your the only one that stuck around. Please drakar open the door please your scaring me!"

Aiden followed allong and sighed softly "you dont know your guards well enough do you?" He mumbled and fished a key out of a plant pot nearby "how do you think they get into his room so easy?" He asked as he unlocked the door but they found it, empty. "He isnt here... think he may have gone down to the stables or the kitchen for something to eat? Cmon lets go look"

Drakar stayed in his hide away, the door to the inner room well hidden behind a tapestry and forgotten by slmost all. He could hear them fumbling arround in his room but stayed quiet even when his training by the formor king nearly kicked in and made him call out to his location.
'No.. stay here... stay quiet... they dont really want you' he thought to himself but didnt say out loud and he nuzzled his belly a little 'due soon... will come out then, thats all they will want me for...' (again thinking, not speaking)
The king was frantic his dearest rreind was missing. "Drakar! Drakar! Drakar!" He was at his wits end. He was sure drakar mustn have left the castle. They covered every inch of this building and still hadnt seen a single scale of his bull headed campainion.