Open The Institute (open to anyone)
Inigo looked up with a vacant stare. The man who burst into the room was clearly delusional and on death's door, judging from his blood soaked clothing. He was a good foot taller than Mark, and much stronger, so with little force he shoved him out of the room, where Mark fell backwards onto a waiting gurney. A team of nurses rushed in to bind him in a straightjacket, with his head held in place and ankles tied tightly to the cot. One of the nurses jabbed a tranquilizer into his shoulder. "Take this poor patient to the psychological ward." Inigo said calmly, brushing off his lab coat. "He is obviously suffering from postnatal psychosis." He then turned to Florian. "My apologies, sir. It's an extremely rare, but equally tragic condition. Though I'm sure under our care he will make a full recovery."

Meanwhile, Mark's cot was wheeled to the basement, were he was locked in a dimly lit, windowless room. It was full of machinery used in the Institute's darkest, cruelest experiments. It was only ever used to punish the breeders that attempted to escape. An alert was sent to Nurse Alexis, instructing him to torture Mark as he saw fit.
(it's okay, no problem ^^)

"Oh, hey there" Florian waved and smiled as he saw the young man  entering in his room "Good afternoon,  Inigo, my name is Florian. Thank you so much for coming, I was starting to worry." He said, still in a good mood. He appreciated the nurse's job, he knew they were very important to every case.

He smiled as the male started to rub his belly "yeah, I know, they are quite big" he admitted. He bit his lips when the nurse injected the serum inside of him, but he knew (or at least he thought he knew) it was for the good of his babies.

"Well, I was planning on having a natural birth. Do you think it's possible?" he asked. But what neither him nor the nurse knew was that the reason he was so big was because his babies were the size of single babies (which meant they were huge for triplets). By making them double the size, Inigo made sure that Florian would have a really hard time giving birth to those babies.

Suddenly the room was invaded by a patient covered in blood, startling Florian as he screamed something about being hurt. He was shocked when Inigo shoved him away, almost making the poor man fall, but knew it was for safety reasons.

"Poor guy" he said as he watched the man being taken away "I hope he will be okay"

(Will the serum make the babies grow instantly or will it take some time? i wasn't sure how it would work)
Mark woke up in a room "why won't people listen to me I was just trying to save them screaming punching the wall
(sorry I haven't been around. I've been pretty busy. I'll try to post my replies tonight)
Alexis chided himself for thinking he could leave Mark alone. He was lucky that the other nurses dealt with the situation quickly. Fortunately for Mark, moving so much had disrupted the bursting children, but there should be no more delays. Instead of opening his cell and risking another escape, Alexis watched from the security camera as Mark's inhuman children thrust against his abdominal wall. A tear formed, starting at his belly button. A line of blood crawled down his distended belly. Another infant clawed at the inside of Mark's birth canal, tearing through the delicate tissues of his colon.
Mark screaming in pain "please help I can't do this alone
(Bump? Guys, you still want to continue this?)

Florian moaned loudly as he felt his belly rumbling and grow even bigger, although quite slowly. He tried to catch his breath as he felt the weight of the babies growing with each second, and soon he felt as if he was about to burst. The weight of the babies made one of them move rapidly to the beginning of his birth canal, which caused him a lot of pain "ouch" he yelped "what's going on? I-I feel they are heavier... ouch... this hurts"
Wow. Is this thread still on?

Is there space for one more character?
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
(Any room for another?)
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░
(I don't think this isn't open anymore (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,132 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,216 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,240 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,019 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,193 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,479 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15