Closed Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44)
The conflicting feelinsg somrhow reflected on how florian was reacting. The young and robust man had been sobbing, but at fhe same time his member was also weeping precum, jerking against his belly. Rex smiled and stroked his belly, closee to where his cock was, and whispered. "Looks like it's not all pain then... shall i increase that sensation?" He whidpered seductively, movinf his large palm lower down to Florian's throbbing length.
Florian moaned loudly, this time not due to a contraction, but to the pleasure caused by Rex's voice. He felt his cock twitch against his belly, wetting it with precum. He looked at Rex, gave him his best sexy smirk and said in what he hoped was a seductive voice "And how would you do that, Rex?". He reprimanded himself a bit for trying to be sexy while in labor , but then just told himself to shut up. Since he was experiencing pain and pleasure, why not explore those feelings? Why not use the pleasure on his favor?
"hmm how about this." Rex lifted Florian's hips slightly up, freeing his cock out where the hot length slapped against FLorian's buttocks. with a bit of shifting, he had his cock aligned wiht the crack of Florian's bottom, with the length running undereneath, and the mushroom head pointing straight at Florian's balls. with a small shift on his hips, he would rub against Florian's bulging perineum and along his sensitive genitals, pointing straight into his balls while his hand warpped loosely around Florian's weeping cock. "So... is this good?" he asked smikring, thrusitng up slightly to thrust into his balls.
"Oh, yeah, Rex, that's so good" Florian moaned, rubbing his belly and feeling the babies kicking. He carefully took Rex's hand and placed it on his enlarged middle once again, the soft touch of Rex's hand on his sensitive belly caused him even more pleasure. His hardened member, which was quite big, was dripping with precum, and his belly was glowing with sweat. The laboring man bite his lips sensually at Rex, and then gave him his best smile. Eventually, though, another contraction began, and Florian had to go back to pushing. He groaned as he pushed counting to ten and gasped in relief when he finished 
Rex's smile grew largwr when his hands were placed on Florian's belly instead. He stroked it lovingly, and started thrusting lightly between Florian's legs through the precious short break in between contractions. Then his hands felt it - the hardening up of the womb. Florain was moaning, but this time it was laced more with pain than pleasure, and then he surged forward to push again.

It was strange when Florian froze while pushing, his face scrunched up. Jared stopped his light thrusts as well, as the bulge built, pushing against his length. The baby's coming.
"Oh gosh" Florian sighed "this is so different than I thought it would be. Harder, but also... more pleasant" he commented, noticing his member was still hard. He could feel the weight of the first baby as it slowly descended through his canal. He looked at Rex in a moment between contractions and couldn't help but smile "You are so beautiful. Inside and outside" he said, caressing Rex's face gently "You are so special. Thank you so much. For not freaking out. And for helping me with... all of this. It means a lot to me"

Soon enough, another contraction began building up, and Florian groaned as he started to push. However, as he was in the middle of pushing, he felt something else, a burning sensation on his hole. It took him by surprise and he couldn't avoid a loud scream that came out of his lips as he felt like his ass was on fire.
"that same thing applies to you... thanks for letting me help. this is so personal and i am very grateful for you letting me in." Rex smiled at the sweet words from the laboring man, and rub his belly further to get his tender feelings through to Florian.

The belly tightened up and Florian was pushing with a low growl from deep within his chest. at the same time as his push, Rex was sliding his cock betweeen Florian's legs as well, creating pleasure and pressure on his perineum that have his cock jerked and spilling precum. the loud scream took Rex by surprise and he snapped his head towards Florian. 'Florian? what is it?" he laid Florian on his lap and there he felt - not only a bulge, but really teh tip of the baby making an apperance. "oh my god.... is this the baby crowning?" he asked in shock, reaching below to feel the stretched out opening. "The baby's really coming! stay strong babe... keep up with the push!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,184 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,827 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,832 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg