Closed Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44)
(Oops yea sorry I have omitted that part... I am adding that back in)

Rex leaned in close, wearing FLorian's shirt that was quite tight and short on him. He wasn't as muscular as Florian was but he was taller so the shirt stretched tight on him. He take things out, some are towels and clothes that they could use for comfort, and others were food and supplies. "Hmm I could make ourselves a sandwich with this mixed berries jam that my parents made... have you ever tried meat floss? THat's what they brought back from a trip and it could be added into the sandwich with peanut butter." He said looking at what they had. "Ha I feel like we are having a picnic.. in the middle of a storm." He smiled.

Rex looked around and didn't see any seats, but he thought it would be fine, he could stand at the counter while Florian kept seating. It was a chair that was at least 2 sizes too small for FLorian now, but it's still a chair. He started making the bread. He looked focus on making the food, and as water dripped down from his hair, his shirt got wet and claspered tighter onto his torso.
"That sounds great" Florian said, smiling "a picnic in the middle of a storm... it's actually a great way of spending time." He started to help Rex, giving to him the items he asked from inside the bag.

Soon, as Rex's borrowed t-shirt got wet and tight around his torso, Florian couldn't help but notice how good his physic was; the water made visible what appeared to be a very attractive body, and soon Florian caught himself staring, but looked away as soon as he realized what he was doing, since the hormones already made him horny all the time, and a hard on would only put him in an awkward situation. 
"Are you alright? You looked flushed." Rex casually glanced up and found Florian quite blushed. "You wouldn't have caught a cold or what? Have you gotten wet this morinign when you came in to work?" He said and naturally he stretched his arm to press on Florian's forehead, though his temperature was normal. He froze in midair when his sudden action seemed to have startled the sales. "Sorry, I am a little forward i guess... must be my mum's overbearance having an effect on me. Sorry...." He removed his hand slowly.

After the incident, Rex kept his eyes straightly on what he had been doing. The store became silent. He quickly had the sandwiches done. "Do you like juice? I got a bottle here.... apple or orange?"
"Well, i'm fine with both of them, so you can chose" Florian said, smiling as he watched the man finishing the sandwiches, but soon his smiled faded away as he felt guilty for rejecting the man's touch. It wasn't like he didn't want Rex to touch him, it was just that after he got pregnant and moved to that new town, people wouldn't touch him so much. 

"Hey, look, I'm sorry i was...scared" Florian apologized "It's just that i'm not used with people touching me anymore, you know, after i moved to this town,, so i was just... well, i din't know how to react" he said, and, feeling bad for Rex, slowly took the male's hand and placed it on his forehead, saying "See? I'm okay. I don't have a fever" he smiled "I bet you are going to be a great dad when... oh" he exclaimed, letting a surprised smile as one of the babies kicked him, and for a few seconds the foot was sticking out, visible through his t-shirt.
Rex wasn't sure if what Florian said was intended to be a polite respond to his forward move or was it truly his real feeling, but the moment Florian offered to take his hand and pressed it on hsi forehead, he knew he was telling teh truth about just not being used to foreign touches. It felt amazing and for that moment he wanted to embrace Florian, to make this lonely young man happy and loved again.

He chuckled at being commented as having to the potential to be a great dad when the little footprint appeared on Florian's shirt. His shirt was tight on him, which was reasonable considering he must have been as big as humanly possible. Rex went speechless for a moment and then looked up to Florian with visible excitement. "T-that's the, b-baby?" He stuttered, pointing at the cute tiny foot. "C-can I touch it?"
"Y-yes, sure" Florian said with a smile, lifting his shirt and allowing Rex to touch his belly. As soon as Rex hand made contact with his skin, the babies started to kick again, in different parts of his belly "Wow, they are so excited right now" he said, surprised. "C-can you feel them? Right here and here" he said, taking Rex's hands and placing them on his belly, one on the lower part and the other on the upper side, where two of the babies were kicking him "They seem to like you a lot" he said with a dreamy look.

Suddenly, Florian felt a sharp contraction again, and his belly became hard as rock, its skin tight as a drum. "Ouch" he yelped surprised as he felt an increasing pressure around his lower parts, so painful he soon let out a low moan escape from his lips 'Ooooh, dammnit' he thought to himself realizing that the contractions were getting closer, the time between them decreasing quickly.
The fury of movement inside of Florian was so cute. It was like the three babies were trying to get his attention - he certainly hoped so, he did quite like kids. "Woah... " Florian's belly wasn't as warm as he would think, and as he moved his hand around his smooth belly, he could see goosebumps forming on his belly which was cute. "hello little guys.... nice to meet you too! you little buddies are so lucky to have such a great mother." He smiled and cupped FLorian's ripe belly, looking down at it together with him.

The change was so fast, Rex couldn't believe it was the same belly. He knew it must be a contraction, looked up at Florian, alarmed. The pained look on him prompt Rex to clutch Florian's hand and rub his shoulder. "You ok? Keep your breathing coming... " It felt unreal and he was surprised by how he reacted himself, but he thought it should be some form of support for the pregnant guy.
"Oooooh, damn, this hurts" Florian said as the pain got more intense and so did the pressure. Soon, however, for his relief, it was over, and he took a deep breath "I'm sorry about that" he said, shyly looking at Rex at the same time he admired how caring the man was being with him. "it's just that since last night i've been having some contractions, and they are kinda getting closer now" he admitted, still catching his breath.
"Contractions since last night.... you mean, you could be in l-labor?" Rex was getting qtuie anxious by this fact. "So, y-you are gonna have them, like, right now?" He looked wtih wide eyes at the huge belly of Florian, then between his legs, obviously imagining there to be a head popping out already. "W-what should we do then? Should I get you to a bed?" He scratched his head and almost released Florian, but thought better of it seeing the pregnant belly still rising and falling rapidly from Florain panting, and resumed his position beside him, holding him gently.

He looked around and counted on the supplies they got, and also glanced outside. The wind was getting more furious by the minute and it was unlikely any help could come along, not in this weather. He bit his lips and was getting qutie worried.
"Rex, relax, it's okay" Florian said, turning around to face the man and placing his hand gently on Rex's cheek. "Breathe slowly now, okay? In and out" he said, showing him how to do it and hoping to calm him down. He didn't want Rex to freak out because of him. 

He took the man's hand and placed it over his huge belly again, so Rex could feel the babies kicking. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked gently.The pain was over now also Rex seemed to be calmer. "This things take time... it's not like that, I probably won't have the babies right now... but I don't know, I'm scared. I think it might happen soon... I mean, there's a hurricane coming, what if that's when they decide to come? What would I do?" He said, kinda freaked out too
Rex had visibly relaxed, breathing more steadily when Florian seemed to be calm and in control of the situation. He tilted his head against Florian's hand and sighed. "Sorry, i am becoming a burden to you..."

"I feel like they had their own schedule and probably whatever we think, we wouldnt affect tbeir schedule.... let's see what they want." Rex sighed now relaxing slightly and snuggled close to Florian. Tbey would be in it together, whether either of them like it or not. His hand automatically rubbed Florian's belly, caressing it in circles. "I heard from tbe radio the hurricane's gonna last for some time... let's check out stock see what we could do. Did you plan on a natural birth?" Rex smiled and squeezed Florian's shoulder.
"No, stop." Florian said "don't say that, you are not a burden to me. Actually, if it weren't for you I'd probably be freaking out right now" he admitted. "Really, I'm so glad that you are here. Like, if I must really give birth in the middle of a freaking hurricane, I'm happy that I'm not all alone.

"Yes, they have their own plans... it's like I'm a hostage of the little ones" he said with a smile as he rubbed his belly with Rex, enjoying the male's warm touch against his skin. "Yes, I was planning to have a natural birth... although I kinda hopes it would be with medical assistance..." He said, half joking and half serious
"If you are indeed giving birth in this hurricane, I would be very happy to accompany you." Rex smiled and looked at Florian with his brilliant eyes, sensing the nervousness of the young man. "Even though I am no medical assistance.... I guess you could walk me through it if it really got to that point."

Rex's hands were stuck on Florian's belly now. The bare skin felt warm, and the little movement within was fasicnating. Unconsciously, he wrapped Florian in his arms , gently hugging him. He was gay, but Florian wasnt exactly his usual type, but he was developing feelings for him quick.
"Oh, Rex, thanks. You have no idea how much this mean to me" Florian said. "I don't know what I would do if I was here all alone when it happened. And I'm sorry I kinda dragged you into this, but I'm glad you are going to help me".

He smiled when Rex embraced him, feeling the man's warm body together with his own, their hearts beating together. He enjoyed the moment and relaxed in that comfortable hug, until he was interrupted by another contraction, that made him moan.
"It's no trouble at all... just ask me whatever you need." Rex smiled and almost pressed a kiss on Florian's forehead. He released his grip when he heard Florian's moan gaian. It was quite obvious what's the problem, for his belly once again hardened. He gripped his hand to help him get tbrough this wave of pain.

Rex would wait until the contraction's over before suggesting they move. It lookrd uncomfortbale for Florian to be cramped in the chair. He could help him walk around a bit if he needed it.
"Yes, yes, walking will be good" Florian agreed, holding Rex's shoulder to stand up, while supporting his belly with the other hand. He thought it was cute the way Rex was being supportive and concerned, instead of thing of Florian as a burden.

After standing up, Florian began to walk around the shop, occasionally letting out a groan as he felt a contraction. And, slowly, he began to feel a pressure coming along with the contractions, a pressure that would only increase.

After fifteen minutes of walking, Florian was tired again, and decided to take a break. "Hey, let's make a pause, shall we?" He asked. "Perhaps we could watch a movie, what do you think?" He suggested.
Had it not been too intimate, Rex would have helped Florian supproting his belly. It looked so uncomfortably heavy and low he could feel the difficulty Florian was enduring. It would, however, be very intimate a pose, with his hand dangerously close to Florian's crotch had he attempted, so Rex could only look on while supporting the pregnant man by his waist.

Their steps were getting slower and slower. even though Florian himself might not have noticed, Rex could see he was walking with an increasingly pronounced waddle. The babies undoubtedly were dropping low, causing Florian's steps to become even more awkward.

The pants became even more labored when Florian asked for a break. Rex's first reaction was to look around and found themselves in the familiar adult section that he had accidnetally barged in when he returned from teh toilet just moments before. He laughed drily and said, holding FLorian against a rail of videos with big boobs and naked girls as cover. "Hmmm I guess we could go select in another section.... you have a tv somewhere here, aside from that little one for testing at the counter?" He asked. He recalled he had only seen one 14" tv when he first stepped in the shop.
"Yes, i guess we should" Florian laughed, looking at the adult films in front of them "We don't have another TV here in the shop, but we can use my notebook, it is in my backpack, right under the desk. It's not as big as a TV's screen, but i think it is good enough. We can sit on the floor together, or lie on a bed" he suggested, smiling with that thought. "What kind of movie are you into?" he asked, looking around at the shelves on the store "Horror? Romance? Comedy? Thriller? Fantasy? Cartoons?" He asked, pointing at the shelves where movies of that genres were "I'm up for anything, really, so feel free to choose whatever you prefer"
"You got a bed here?" Rex asked, slightly wide eyed. "Yea that, why not, a stormy cozy movie night." He smiled holding Florian. "We could try some marathons? Hmm the first thing that popped up in mind is star wars or lord of the rings....Or even, if you would like, Harry Potter." He said thoughtfully. "I guess we had plenty of time for that, don't we?" His hand clutched tighter on Florian's thick waist as they marched down the aisle again. The rows of videos were quite tightly packed as they navigated around the shop.

When they made a turn at one corner, a strong contraction hit florian again and, cliche as it sounded, Rex shoot out his arm to clutch him tight, essentially half lifted Florain up as his knees gave and he panted clutching into Rex's shirt.
"Yeah, we have a makeshift bed in the employees's room" Florian said "I thought i had already mentioned that, but it's okay, we can bring it here and, well, mount it" he said. "Oh, i love Harry Potter" he said, with enthusiasm, for that was one of his favorite movies. He had already read all of the books, and yet he never got tired of watching the movies.

When the contraction hit him, he gave a surprised yelp and rubbed his belly as he felt the pressure inside of him getting stronger and sharper. He felt as if he was filled with water, it was an uncomfortable sensation, but not as painful as the contractions themselves. He clutched Rex's t-shirt as the male supported him, which he was glad to as his knees went weak and he almost fell. Just for safety, he passed his arms around the man and hugged him, which made him feel more secure, now that they were both holding each other. When the contraction was over, Florian managed to stand still and looked up at Rex "I'm sorry about that, are you okay?" he asked, knowing he was quite heavy and feeling a bit guilty for hugging the guy so suddenly. He just hoped Rex wouldn't be mad at him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,218 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,891 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,930 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,745 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg