Closed Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44)
(Ah it's alright... i hope I am not the one inducing that block... ;()

They shifted awkwardly around each other, Rex being nervous not to press on Florian's belly, but eventually they settled. Rex kissed him deeply, revelling in it until his abdomen vaguely felt some shifting in the brlly pressed against him. The belly tightened gradually until he heard a whimper from Florian. He stroked his belly and looked at Florian. "Returning again? Breath...." he said hugging the younger man while he panted. He smiled faintly seeing Florian's face scrunched up and he slowly reached down to hold Flroain's limpened cock in his hand.
(Of corse not, you are actually helping me a lot lol)

Florian panted until the contraction was over, realizing that his cock was still hard as Rex touched it. He blushed and smiled as he looked at Rex "is it wrong that I'm so turned on by this?" He asked. "It feels so... wrong? I don't know... I mean, I expected the pain, the contractions, and all, but I didn't expect pleasure. I hope I'm not freaking you out" he admitted, admiring Rex's bright eyes, almost losing himself on them.

"Uh... Rex, would you mind... you know, checking my dilation?" Florian asked "I'm pretty sure I'm not fully dilated yet, but I would like to have an idea of how long until I can start pushing"
(Thanks :'))

"It's not wrong.... it's amazing. It makes rhe birth so much better, isnt it?" He gazed into Florian's eyes as well, showing him acceptance and how much he loved this young man already. "I dont know anything about birth, but anything other than pain should be a great distraction. I didnt want you to just endure it like what's shown on tv." He shivered remmebering the crappy scenes of birth that he saw before, involving a pregnnat individual screaming.hysterically and then, a cry.

He shifted and his cheeks went rosy. "I, I-i... err.... hmm.... ya. Sure. Hmm, how to do it? Would i hurt you?" He scratched the back of his neck and stared at Florian's opening, still hidden between his bubbly buttocks, but already Rex was finding his throat went dry.
"Well, thinking like that, i guess you are right" Florian laughed. Rex had a point; feeling pleasure would make the birth process better (or, at least, not as bad as it could be). And it would really help him to be distracted of the pain itself, although he had to admit he was quite embarassed to have his cock hard in front of Rex. He was feeling more calm, though, now that he knew Rex wasn't judging him for it, and even supported it. All that process was kinda new to Florian himself, and he was glad he was having someone so kind with him on that moment.

"It's okay, you won't hurt me" Florian assured "All you have to do is try to carefully place a few fingers inside my entrance and measure my dilation. I can only push after i've reached the 10 centimeters mark" He explained, taking Rex's hand and squeezing it just a little bit, to give him some confidence. He adjusted himself again, to make it easier for Rex to check on his dilation, and spread his legs as far as he could.
Rex could sense Flroain being slightly embarrassed, and he was quite amused by his reaction. He pressed a light kiss on Florian's cheek and nodded, telling him he understood his instruction. He moved to between his legs and felt his heart pumped so much faster seeing how pliantly Florian was presenting himself. He stroked his widespread legs that's smoother than he would thought, and kissed his thighs gently, worshipping his ripe body. "You are so beautiful..."

He swallowed hard and pressed his index finger at Florian's opening and rubbed in circle, gradually increasing the pressure put on the tight ring of muscle.
"And you are perfect" Florian replied, watching Rex's naked body, the six packs and the nice pecs he had. He couldn't help but groan as the man inserted his fingers on his tight and sensitive entrance. It didn't exactly hurt, but it felt somewhat weird, as if his body didn't want to be touched there. But Florian controlled himself and just breathed steadily for the time Rex was measuring him. And, when the man was finished,  he asked him "So... what do you think, how many centimeters?"
It felt different. certianly, Rex had prepared someone before. He's gay all along and this was hardly his first time entering someone's opening with his fingers, although never for this purpose. Flroain's insides felt warm, and quite wet, but his canal was biting on his finger eagerly, and for a momnet Rex almost wanted to scissor his fingers to stretch him like how he was accustomed to. He stopped himself and reached further in, getting to the cervix that had dropped considerably lower than normal, and got in touch with the swollen opening. He tried to determine poking his fingers on the opening, and tried to remember how far apart the tips could reach. He withdrew his fingers, which were covered with slick now, and looked at the fingertips confusedly. "Errr, i guess that's, i dunno, a 5?"
"Five" Florian sighed, tired but relieved. "Well, that's good.  It won't be long now" he said, calmly as he realized he would soon be allowed to push. The young man lied on the bed again and looked at Rex "Here" he said, patting the bed "lie here by my side, do me some company" he asked with a smile. He wanted to feel Rex close to him, feel the warmth of his body and the steadiness of his presence. It would be a great comfort on that difficult moment.

(I'm so sorry for the late, I've been very busy with some stuff from real life)
(Ahh it's ok, totally understand)

"Isnt it just half way?" Rex laid down as told and asked. He had no.concept of how a birth would go. He casually wrapped his arm around Florian and stroked his belly. The huge globe was warm, now looking quite calm between contractions. He pressed Flroain's head on his chest and revelled in the feeling of the young man laying compliantly on him, cherishing this last moments of peace. He smirked and suddenly wanted to tease him, executing his little trick pressing Florian closer to him, causing Flroain's nipples to rub against his chest.
"Yes, it is already half way" Florian said, being optimistic. He knew he would have to endure a lot before having his babies on his arms, but he wanted to look on the good side of it. He smiled as he was pressed against Rex's chest, feeling his own nipples getting suddenly hard. He looked at the man and extended a hand, stopping only a few inches from Rex's body. "May I?" He asked for permission before touching him, but, unable to wait, touched the male's naked chest, enjoying the feeling of warmth against his hand.
Rex chuckled. "Touch as much as you want. I am all yours." He whispered, his breath brushing against Florian's cheek. He ruffled Florian's short hair and caressed his face, and then down to his chest and teased his nipple. His chest was slightly swollen but no way womanly, but that didnt mean he wasnt sensitive around the area. He knew Florian could probably feel his own erection now that they are so.close to each other, he couldnt really hold back.his desire being so.close to the amazingly attractive young man.
Florian kept touching the man's chest, eventually going down to his torso, where he could feel Rex's  abs and soon he felt his dick was again starting to get hard. He was feeling a bit guilty for that pleasure, but soon the guilt was gone when he felt something hard touching him. He couldn't quite see it, because his belly was on the way, but he was pretty sure it was Rex's cock, which made him smile and chuckle "it's been so long since I caused that effect in someone" he said, glancing down and making a move that allowed him to see the male's hard penis. He was glad to see he was right, that they both were enjoying that moment, aroused together in the most dangerous situation he could have imagined.
"That's the most blatant lie I had ever heard. How could one not get hard simply by seeing your lovely body?" Rex quirked his brow and asked incredulously. He could have exaggerated a little, but indeed the curvy body of Florian had been attracting his attention right from the start. His heart flustered as he thought of the implication. "So it also meant..." he sneakily slipped a hand down Flroian's bottom and once again, pressed around his opening. This time more teasingly, dragging his finger along his balls down to the back, and rubbed in circle at the puckered hole.
Florian moaned once again when Rex messed with his bottom and his opening, but it was a moan of pleasure. He noticed he was definetley hard, and wondered if Rex was too. Without even thinking about it, he felt his legs being spread as he looked up at the other man, wanting him so much he couldn't even express it in words "I think i love you" he said with a smile, and took Rex hand to place it over his swollen belly, where the man could feel Florian's babies kicking him, the skin of his belly stretching when the babies moved. The pregnant guy chuckled at the sight before he was interrupted by another contraction, which surprised enough to make him yelp.
"Are you serious?" Rex was surprised by soon his attention shifted to Flroain's pained moan. The belly that was stretched by the babies turned into a hardened rock at once. This contraction was long and hard, intense and making Florian whimper like a little puppy. He caressed his face as he clenched his jaw tight enduring the contraction. He didnt know if that's just his imagination or not, but he almost felt like Flroain had started pushing when he arched his back up.
(I am so so sorry for the late. As I said, my life is still upside down, so I probably will take a bit longer to reply)

Florian groaned and panted until the contraction was over, when he then started to take deep breaths to calm himself down and gather some strength. He looked up at Rex and said "Of corse... I am not sure exactly how I feel, but I know I like you, I like being with you and I like seeing you and letting you see me" he played with the male's abs for a moment and then with his chest. His other hand was placed on his lower belly, where his hardened member touched the soft skin of his belly.
(Aw it's ok. I am glad you returned even with all that's going on in real life for you. Appreciate that :))

Rex's eyes were gentle and his heart melted for the sweet things that Flroain said. "And the same could be said for me.... I think i love you as well. Despite how i was incredulous... what you said, that's exactly what I feel..." Every word from Florian resonated with what Rex had been feeling, and his heart was all soft for this young man. He tilted Florian's head and kissed him deep.

While they kissed, Rex's large palm roamed over Florian's body again. He pushed up Florian's leg and reached the lowerbelly, and palmed the rocksolid cock. His little finger would sometimes tease around his opening as well, but not too seriously probing on it.
Florian smiled as he kissed Rex back, amazed by the tender moment and the whole situation as well. The touch of Rex's hand on his opening and on his hardened member would eventually made him moan, out of pleasure, and soon he was feeling more passionate towards Rex. He wanted him close, he wanted the man inside him, or at least together with him. His thought were soon interrupted by another contraction, that made him let out a loud, but mainly, groan.
Rex's cock in fact stirred at hearing the groan. Florian rubbing his belly all around and groaning with his legs wide open had his cock twitching, conveninetly knocking on Florian's opening. He continued with his stroke on Flroain's cock, creating conflicting sensations on the laboring man that, gradually, his groans were tinted with hints of.pleasure.

When the contraction peaked though , Florian squirmed with the intensity. The baby's pressing down and creating intense pressure as well.
"Aaaaaagh" Florian couldn't retrain a yell as the pain got on its hardest point, and he wanted to push, but he didn't know if he could. He thought it was too early for that, and kinda hoped that Rex could help him. He moaned as Rex teased him and opened his legs further, while moving his body so that his anus was pressing against Rex's hardened member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,219 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,757 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg