Closed Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44)
That fleeting feel of the anus on his redhot cock was too much, and with a low growl, Rex loose it and lifted Florian's hips up, positioned his angle, and shoved through the laboring man. Being so close to delivering, Florian had been conveniently prepared for his penetration. His huge thick cock slipped through with little difficulty - had he been in any other case, a lot of prep would be needed. He pushed in deeper and deeper, eventually another scream resonated through the room as he reached the swollen cervix. Rex smiled evily and started nudging that spot, grinding against it with his fat cockhead.
With the labor being so close, Florian's entrance was very sensitive, the skin of his birth cannal was different, in a way that he could feel Rex's cock inside of him, entering inch by inch. He couldn't retrain a moan of both pleasure and pain as the male shoved his hardened member inside his sensible ass. It was kinda painful, but at the same time, Florian had never felt so much pleasure before, his skin being so sensitive allowing him to feel the other male's member in ways he had never felt before. When Rex reached his cervix, Florian let out a loud yell of pleasure as his own cock throbbed in the air, touching his huge belly, that seemed to move even more now.
(Gosh that's exactly what I imagined the birth canal to be. Think about how much pleasure it would be when th3 baby entered it.... that stretch and movement, especually when it receded back inside after a push....)

Florian was shuddering th4 whole time Rex was inserting himself into him, and the scream spoke it all. Rex had been slightly worried he might be casuing more discomfort than pleadure, but that yell of pleasure was reassurance enough. He smiled and kept up with his swivelling of his his hips, attacking Florian's enhanced sensitivity further. He pulled out slightly and then shove right back in, he could swear the very tip of his cock must have come into co.tact with the baby's head just separated by Florian's stubborrn cervix.
Soon Florian's yells were turned into moans of purely pleasure as he started to rock his hips back and forth, eager to receive more of Rex. As the minutes went by, he started to move faster and faster, until it seemed that he and Rex were racing against each other, in a race that no one would lose. Florian soon began to explore Rex's body with his eager hands, touching and caressing and squeezing him. He began with the male's chest, and then down to his abs, and legs, but soon going back to his torso.
Rex never kmew another's touch on him.could feel so pleasurable. They explored each other in the most intimate way possible, and the tightening of Florian's belly occassionally just added to thr thrill of.it. it's like something forbidden, they shoudlnt be chasing their pleasure in this sacred time of birth, but.none of them had the mind to stop. "Florian, you are so gorgeous, so wet, so hot, so.tight around me..." he graoned and thrusted even harder, holding his massive belly pressing low and plunged hard and deep into him. Another contraction built.up and they both moaned at how it intensified everything.
Florian moaned as the contraction beganĀ  and soon was out of breath. The contraction cause him pain, surely, but it also caused him a whole new level of pleasure as the skin of his anus tightned and allowed him to feel Rex's cock in a special way, almost inch by inch, and he knew Rex would enjoy it too, as the male's cock would now be squeezed by Florian's anus. He moaned louder as he kept rocking his hips, using the contraction to increase the pleasure until it was bigger than the pain.
Just as Flroain had expexted, Rex was most thrilled by the contractioncoming. He almost braced himself for what would come as Florian clenched tight on him, every bit of his canal squeezing.down on his.cock, almost like milking him. He was pretty sure he had never felt something like this, his cock was almost painful from too much pleasure. Flroain even managed to rock on his cock , sending thrills down his spine that made goosebumps appeared. Rex rubbbed all over Florian's belly which jiggled with the rocking, pushing fkrward that last bit to make them.both moan loud.
Florian kept breathing as he and Rex connected like never before. His belly was all covered in sweat and his penis covered in pre-cum. He knew he was almost reaching the climax of an orgasm, and hoped he was causing Rex as much pleasure as the man was giving him. He moaned and looked at Rex's eyes "Have I told you I am so happy you are here?" He asked, giggling and biting his lips to avoid screaming out of pleasure. Rex was just too good for him, his touches were kind but firm on his huge belly and the babies kicking him only made the moment more special. "Ooh, Rex, I'm so close..." He sighed
"You have... and I am glad I am here as well. I am really thanking that storm..." Rex smiled softly at Florian, raising himself up from teh bed to kiss Florian, even though the belly was a great obstacle. He chuckled at the swallowed moan, then smirked and thrusted up harder into Florian to draw that moan out. "I am close as well...." He smiled triumphantly when Florian just screamed and collapsed onto him. he held Florian's hips and thrusted crazily fast, knowing they were nearing the end no matter how much they both enjoyed it. The tip of his cock was slamming into something hard every time, but he didn't want to stop and continued to fuck so, drawing louder and louder screams from the love man above him.
A few moments later, Florian's moaning were interrupted and replaced by a panting breath as he reached the climax. He could feel waves of heat and pleasure spreading through his body, his face flushing as he yelled Rex's name, and his own huge member throbbed and erupted in cum, the white substance hitting his enormous orb-like belly. He huffed and puffed as he finally rest his head on the bed, all covered in sweat and cum, still rocking his hips to ensure Rex was having pleasure too.
Florian's orgasm had brought along tremendous pleasure to Rex as well, he was getting clenched very tight within Florian, and his canal was still twitching and it was like milking for his cum. Rex tried to thrust a few more times, dragging out on this pleasurable moment and shoved so deep into Florian he could swear he had pushed that hardness - no doubt the head of thefirst baby - back inside of Florian in this moment of.passion without realising the implication, when he shoot his poeerful.load in florian, the stream forcing the head even fuether in.
(I am so sorry for the late, I've been running against time lately)

Florian lay on the bed breathless, smiling as he felt Rex cumming inside of him, filling him with warmth. He reached his hand to touch Rex's chest and pulled him closer, as in a hug. "That was... great" he said, panting "I haven't been touched like this in months". He placed a hand on his belly and felt the babies moving, seeming excited with all that movement.
(Aww you are back! I missed you.... it's good I ge tthat feeling of too tired to reply :) no.pressure!)

Their hug was somewhat awkward with the big bump in between, but it was intimate still. Rex smiled as his chest heaved up and down as well from the powerful orgasm, and kissed Florian on his cheeks. "I am sad to hear that.... but happy to be the one showing you the affection and passion you deserved." He smiled into the pregnant man and flopped down on the bed, holding Florian sideways as he lingered in the afterglow of the surreal orgasm. He idly stroked Florian's belly as well, noting the movement from within. "I hope that's not the babies protesting, i hope they were cheeribg for us and enjoying that little 'roller coaster ride'."
Florian chuckled breathless "oh, I am sure they enjoyed this. I know that I loved it. In fact, I'd ask for another round of it wasn't for these contractions I'm feeling" he said, gesturing his belly and its skin that was as tight as a drum. The contractions were getting closer and closer, Florian realized, and once again was glad to have someone with him to make him calmer.
(hey!! i was just about to bump this... though i had been busy lately LOL nice to see you ;))

"Hmmm and they say that...sex could promote birth. Let's see if that's the case." He said as he removed his member from Florian. His seeds were deposited so deep within the pregnant man it took some time for it to trickle out, under the help of contractions as his belly tightened up impossibly further. Rex could almost make out a little feet as the womb clenched tight on the babies and the outlines of the kids was shown.
(Hey there. I am very sorry for taking so long to reply our thread. It's just that recently I suffered the loss of a very special friend, my little dog. She died a few weeks ago and I'm still recovering. I know it doesn't sound that big, but she was very important to me. But I'm recovering now, so here I am, if you still want to continue this. I tried to pm you, but your message box was full)

Florian clenched his teeth as the contraction began. Apparently, judging by the pain, they were making some progress. He could feel his inside moving as the babies dropped even lower, and he could feel they were almost ready. All he needed to know now was if he was dilated enough to begin pushing. He spread his legs and let Rex check him again
(LOL yep sorry my inbox tend to be quite full -.- it's cleared now. Aww don't worry I know it's very difficult! your constnat and loyal companion gone... don't worry about it :) I am still good continuing this HAHA)

Rex cleared his throat, but know this was not a time for erotic thoughts - not anymore. The expression on Florian told him the pain was getting serious, and the baby might present himself any second now. "Some stretching ok....?" Rex said as a forewarn before slipping a finger in. Florian had been gaping a little from their session, and his opening appeared swollen. Rex tried to be gentle, the warm insides of Florian seemed to be biting into his finger. He placed a hand on his quivering belly as he pushed in. "Yep.... i guess that's dilated enough. I think." He tilted his head and said unsurely. It certainly felt wide, and he poked his finger around the edge.
Florian bit his lips as Rex's fingers entered his anus, the skin of his entrance was much more sensible now. "Thank you" he smiled with relief as Rex told him he was dilated enough. "That's good, I can finally start pushing. I will begin on next contraction" he warned Rex.

A few minutes later, and Florian was hit by a new strong contraction. He gasped and started to push, his belly hard as a rock due to the contraction, and little drops of sweat covering it.

(Again, sorry for the late, I've been having a lot of tests lately...)
(Aww welcome back! Anyway it's always good to see you here ;))

It was the sexiest thing Rex had ever seen, period.florian was so hot pushing, just getting the momentum going, helping his child down to come meet thr world. Rex took in the scene and just laid his hands on the belly, feeling how taut the belly muscle had become. He was loving this so much, he thought he had fallen in love with this Floeian alone.

"Push baby..." he murmured, stupified by the image he was seeing and kisses his belly. He wasnt seeing anything yet, but the grunts of Florian was telling him the pregnant man was trying hard enough. Holding his legs, he finally looked down and saw his opening gaping open with his strong pushes
After he finished pushing, Florian rested his head on the pillow and looked at Rex. The man seemed to be somewhat turned on by that moment and Florian couldn't help but get an erection too when he realized that. It was a special kind of pleasure to realize he was making someone aroused again. He smiled at Rex and asked "can you see anything?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,223 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,157 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg