Closed Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44)
Rex saw Florian's knowing smile and knw the guy discovered his arousal - and Florian's own erection had made him feel a lot better. He shook his head. "Nope, nothing yet, but it would be very soon. I feel like you are agreat pusher... a natural in this." He said sounding way too happy in this kind of situation. He even stroked his cock a few times, distracting Florian monentarily from the pain and discomfort. His opening was also spamsing from that added pelasure.
(I just didn't get if he stroked his own cock or Florian's, but both is okay)

Florian laughed with him, feeling his own cock starting to get harder again, and kind of enjoying the whole situation. When a next contraction hit, the laboring man gave a loud moan that he couldn't figure if it was of pain of pleasure. Maybe it was both. And, still with his member hard, he pushed once more, groaning as he did, realizing that Rex seemed to enjoy his moans. He pushed hard until the end of the contraction, while making some pelvic movements so that Rex's hands would stroke his cock.
(Ah i wanna say he stroked Florian's cock... anyway HAHA)

Rex never imagined he would be so attracted to a laboribg man who was struggling so hard to push a baby out. Florian wasnt any typicla pregnant man though, Rex felt his own cock jerked at the moan and at how Florian's movement of his bottom rubbed his nice butt over his hard cock, and Rexthrusted up instinctively.

His cock was sliding between Florian's buttocks wgile he pushed, and that proved to be an effective one as Rez could feel through his member that Florian's opening started bulging out. He had moved the baby lower.
Florian moaned loudly as he felt Rex's cock thrusting inside him again, and couldn't resist a whimper as he felt the baby  moving lower. It was painful but it was also good, and Florian could feel his cock twitching out of pleasure. When another contraction began, he started to push again, and he could almost feel the infant moving inch by inch, each second he pushed was another inch the baby moved.
The push of Florian caused a ripple of spasming of his canal, and it bit down on Rex's cock harder, clasping it hard while the whole body of Florian was trying to move the baby down. With his push, Rex also moaned at the exquisite sensation. It was soon he found the tip of his coxk with less pressure. The hesd of the baby was stretching.out Florian's canal. With one harsher thrust from rex, the tip of his cock came into contact with the baby's head and the 2 both groaned at the sensation.
"Oh Rex, that's so good" Florian moaned loudly. He chuckled for a moment as he imagined his boss looking at the camera on the next day and seeing what they had done. He looked deeply into Rex eyes and gasped for he had no words to express what he was feeling.
"What are you laughing at." Rex looked at Florian with such soft eyes. His gaze was full of fondness and for a moment he noticed the laboribg man seeemed to be dazed, he would think Flroian was drowning in their emotions. He cupped his face and pressed a deep kiss on him, with more feelings than heated desire this time.

Their kiss lingered, until anotehr contracrion hit and Rez froanes at how the tip of his cock got pressed down by a foreign object. The baby had been moving down, making contact with Rex's thick cock now.
"I was just...imagining my boss' face when he sees this tomorrow, on the cameras" he chuckled again. Soon he found himself kissing Rex again and loving how soft and sweet that kiss was, more of a love'kiss than a passion's. It was the first time Florian was kissed that way and he loved it. When another contraction came, he moaned once again and looked at Rex "Rex... it's not like I don't like having you inside me, I love it. But could you please take it off just a bit while I push?" He asked, hoping he wouldn't hurt Rex's feelings
Rex giggled. "Sorry, I should have known I have overstayed since I got hit by the baby's head on my cock." He smiled and started pulling himself out. It happened at the same time as contraction hit again and Florian impulsively started pushing, making it feel like he was pushing Rex's large cock out. It's amazing feeling for Rex as well. The entire canal contracted against his.member, kneading and straining, he could feel the heat and warmth around that's unlike any sex he had experienced.
(Hey there, i'm terribly sorry for the late, i've been crazy with the end of the year, many tests i've had to make and preparation for the holidays, things were just crazy. Now i'm ready to come back if you still want to continue this)

Florian chuckled and looked at Rex "Could you check me again to see if i'm already fully dilated?" He asked, gasping as another contraction began and squeezing the sheets beneath him. He opened his legs further and waited for Rex soft and warm fingers to enter his anus, which was starting to feel like it was burning. He was glad that the babies appeared to be coming through his anus, since he couldn't imagine the pain of giving birth through his penis, like some guys had to do.
(Haha understood. Yea I am glad to continue this!)

It's quite obvious Florian's canal had been loosened - thought it at least partially was because of their wild lovemaking. He reaches in nice and deep, pressing so deep. He reached around the cervix, pressing a few times on his prostate in the pricess causing Florian to jerk. "Sorry..i am feeling you quite dilated... yea. I think you are ready to push, I am quite sure the hardness is the baby's head that I am feeling with my fingertips. Push momma, the baby's really comjng." He withdrww his finger carefully.
(Thank you for understanding)

"Oh, finally" Florian sighed with relief. Having to wait was the worst part of giving birth, on his opinion, and he was glad he could push. So when the next painfull contraction began, Florian started to push, moaning as the pain got stronger. His legs were widely spread and having Rex next to him helped him feel more comfortable. He was now glad for the hurricane.
(i am not going to lie, i have changed jobs so now i am getting pretty busy as well, so replying int eh morning - i.e. night at your time - could be tricky for me)

The first push, though relieving for Florian, did little real work. The baby's large, and still deep in his canal, so the push wasn't making any real progress. It's however nice and strong, a great start. rex helped hold one of Florian's widespread thighs, taking him around his waist while he put Florian's arm around his own shouler to keep him open. "Push... one, two...' He started counting, some trick he remembered from teh limited tv shows he watched briefly. "you are doing great." he pecked Florian on his cheek when teh push was over - the pregnant man was panting and sweating like he had just sprinted a 100-meter race.
Even though Florian soon found himself groaning in frustration as he finished pushing, he couldn't help but look at Rex and ask with a faint smile "Is it out yet?". He knew it wouldn't be over that soon so easily, but he wanted to make Rex laugh a little bit. Florian was all sweaty now, specially around his belly, which had regained its previous softness from before the contraction, although the skin remained tight due to the babies being big. The laboring man felt kinda ridiculous at the moment, sweaty, huge bellied and with his legs spread, and even though he knew it was natural, he still fell a bit uneasy. He quickly realized he had been squeezing Rex's hand and let go of it, blushing.
Rex chcukled. "no, the baby's not here yet. I am pretty sure you would be feeling that if he's born already." he smiled releasing Florian's leg a little to let him rest. He was a little afriad he might develop cramps - afterall there were 3 babies, he had to make sure Florian could take it as far as possible. He knead on his thighs and rub his belly, noting his blush when he released his hand. "You aren't raelly squeezing me that tight... i can take it. it's nothing compared iwth what you are doing." he hugged him a little tighter.

it was strange feeling such drastic change on his belly with or without a contraction. Rex moved his hand around Florians' tight belly, marvelling over it.
"T-thank you" Florian said, impressed by Rex's strength by enduring his squeezing. He exchanged a smile with the man, his new... friend? It was weird. He should be feeling ashamed to be so exposed in front of someone, but he didn't. He felt good around Rex somehow even though he was enduring pain. And the touches, oh, the touches, he had never felt anything as good as Rex hands touching his belly softly. He soon let escape a moan of pleasure as Rex touched him.
Florian squirmed a little with Rex's rub, drawing a moan out of Rex as well when the shifting of his hips rubbed on his still sensitive cock. Rex smiled at Florian and dexided the laboring man deserved some distraction in facing labor. "I see you like my rubs a lot... wanna have some more?" Rex rubbed Florian' s belly with both hands now, in gentle circular motions that have tge pregnant man relaxing further and further - until another contraction startex building up.
"Thank you. For being here... Ah, this feels so good" he said as Rex started to rub his belly gently and softly, and the babies inside began to kick in response. Everything felt good for a few minutes until another contraction began to build up, making the laboring man gasp and squeeze Rex's hand as he once again had to push. He groaned through the push until the contraction was over and rested his head on the bed once again.
"I'm glad to be here for you as well.... stay strong my love. you are doing very good." Rex muttered, kissing Florian's sweaty forehead and pulling his legs back, allowing more room for the baby to advance. It's a painful rpocess, and despite Florian's ripe and lovely body, his hips were not terribly wide. it wouldn't be an easy job for him to be pushing out babies, let alone 3 very decent sized ones.

"Come on, keep upshing..." Rex siad in his mesmerizing voice, pulling and spreading Flroian's buttocks further apart. He dared not feel the opening, he didn't know if he woudl hurt Florian if he did that, but the bulge was growing - that part was unmistakably. "the baby's so close.... just keep pushing."
Florian moaned as he pushed and sobbed as the contraction was over. It was more difficult than he thought would be, but at the same time it was... better. He kinda felt a strange pleasure in the act of pushing, even though it was painful, he enjoyed it, and his member made that obvious. He blushed a little bit, feeling embarrassed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,219 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,892 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,945 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,095 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,748 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg