Closed Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy)
Name: Antar
Background: a red dragon who.resided in mines and red sandstones. Occassionally he would transform into his human form and explore the nearby villages, just to exper3ince the hustle and bustle. Dragons were lone creatures until they met their mate for life, so how human society was formed with so many other kinds of their own was very amusing for him. 
Appearance: (human) 6'5". brownish hair with red tips, eyes that were more marron when calm, but deep red when angered. He also had a muscular built and was much stronger than normal human.

he lost to a rivalling dragon while fighting over their territory, sustaining some serious wound, he was then attacked by a group of so-called dragon slayers. Had he not been injured, those people.wouldnt be a threat to him. He also was trapped with grenades and firearms hidden beyond site, one side of his wing was seriously burnt. Eventually he forced himself to escape from this group who kept calling him evil. He could be mistaken by them as his rival for he never hurt humans. With the last of his strength, he tried to flew back to his den, but in the middle was so exhausted he collapsed. Right before he lost consciousness, he changed into human form hoping that whoever passed by would be kind enough to leave him.alone.
Liam was searching for one of his lamb. He was a handsome young man with black hair and blue eyes. His muscular body was appealing. In the forest where he saw his lamb run, Liam walked in it, calling for it. He needed to be fast, because wolve were a threat for a baby like that. While the black haired ma was looking for his animal, he saw a tall man unconscious of the floor. He jumped and ran toward him. "Sir! Sir!"

(Sorry if it was so long before I reply, I didn't have access to my computer)
(Ah it's alright... I do.hope this is interesting enough for you to stay!)

Antar faintly heard someone touching him and yelling something, but he wasnt quite conscious enough to react to that. He grunted and tried to open his eyes, but he was too weak to do more than shifting his arm slightly. He whispered "water", hoping that someone could hear it. Dragons dont usually need to drink water, but he had lost too much blood he needed to replenish his fluids.
(It's really interesting, I'm just beginning a new job and school , I'm really sorry! :/ )

Liam got up. Water! Yes, water! He had water! ... With his sheeps... He looked the man and rubbed his forehead softly. He was handsome, but he had no time for that kind of thought. "I'll be back in a minute! Wait for me!" And he ran. He wanted to help this poor man who was injured. He just hoped that he won't be to late...
(aww it's good to see you back! I.was lamenting how this rp never get to unfold... it's fine I know real life takes precedence of rping ;))

The moment clear, cool liquid reached his lips, Antar sighed in relief. He thought he heard receding footsteps, and it was in fact quite surprising for the person to return. He gulped down the water and finally had enough strength to open his eyes. The blue eyes were the first thing he saw, and they were so striking he thought he must be dreaming. "Hey.... thanks." He smiled looking at this young man now that his visions cleared up.
https://fr.pinterest.com/offsite/?token=...qbvHyrvHsk

Liam shooke his head with a little smile, his long hair in a high ponytail. "No biggies..." He had a lamb in his arms. He had even found his animal! He looked the young man, tilting his head. "How are you...? You looked really mashed up... What happened?" He helped the other man to sit. Really, the other man was so handsome...
(Oops.... la page que vous recherchez est introuvable)

Antar grunted as he sat up, but his healing powers were doing its work and the large wounds on his abdomen stopped bleeding immediately now that he had regained consciousness. He slumped onto the young man though, his arm around Liam's shoulder, half from exhaustion and half deliberately, liking how warm the man felt. He chuckled when he saw the little lamb. "Well, i got into a fight..." He patted the little lamb and hissed when it pulled on his wounds, and sighed. "Never see this coming.... I am Antar by the way. You are....?" He gazed into Liam's blue eyes and asked gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 56,020 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,131 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,374 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,242 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,587 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 72,928 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,392 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 142,315 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,485 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 6,941 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM