Omni-Preg (Closed with Roxas Atlas)
Name: Sam Pregali
Height: 5'9"
Skin: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Build: A bit chubby

Sam and Pregali and his friend have volunteered to test out an experimental fertility treatment.  "I hope this is worth the money that these scientists are paying us."  Sam said to his friend as they waited for the treatment to begin.
Name: Roxie Atlas
Height/build: 5'5'', slim
Hair/eyes/complexion: Red, short, red eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

"Same, Sam." Roxie smiled. "I really hope this is worth it." She said as the receptionist called for them.
Kik #1: SeanWoods221

Kik #2: RoxasAtlas
"It will be, Roxie. I know it will." Sam said reassuringly as they were led to a room with two beds in it. They were told to strip off their clothes and lay on the beds. Reluctantly, Sam complied as he removed his shirt, pants, and underwear before lying down on one of the beds.
Roxie did the same as she laid in the other bed. The doctor came over and injected a serum into them. Roxie moaned as she started to feel tingly.

Sam squirmed as he lied on the bed due to the tingling sensation given by the serum. He felt his cock quickly get hard, but then it started extending beyond it's usual length as his cock started growing. Meanwhile, a group of scientists were watching and documenting Sam's and Roxie's reaction to the serum through the one-way mirror that made up an entire wall of the room.
As Roxie's breasts grew bigger, she moaned erotically as she started to grow a cock and a pair of balls. Roxie they felt her belly gurgling as her butt and hips joined in the growth.

Sam started growing curvier too as a pair of big, feminine breasts grew from his once flat chest, his hips grew wider than the bed and his butt grew large enough to start lifting him out of a lying position as his belly grew rounder and rounder. As he rubbed his belly, he was shocked to feel that his belly button popped into an outie. But his popped out belly button soon became out of his reach as he continued to grow.
They continued to grow till they couldn't grow no more. Roxie rubbed her belly as she felt kicks. She then felt kicks in her ginormous breasts, ass, and balls. "I'm pregnant everywhere in my body." Roxie moaned.

Sam felt absolutely enormous when he stood up. He looked at himself wide eyed as he felt movement ins his massive belly, he even saw bumps moving inside his huge breasts and enormous, wide ass. He even felt the same sensation of kicking inside his watermelon-sized balls as they dangled between his legs.
"Why are we pregnant like this?" Roxie asked the scientist as she felt all over her body. She also felt awkward about having a a cock swing between her legs.

"That serum contained our new Omni-Preg formula, which is designed to ensure fertilization among infertile women, as well as virility in impotent men. We wanted to test how the formula would affect those who are neither infertile or impotent. Suffice to say that the results were much more dramatic than any of us expected." One of the scientists explained as he spoke through a speaker. Meanwhile, Sam was stunned as he looked over his new, enormously fertile form in the one-way mirror. He had to admit that the kicking felt rather nice as he saw and felt his enormous cock stand up in attention.
Roxie could feel her own cock starting to harden as well. She waddled up behind Sam and started to grope his ass. "How do you feel, Sam?" Roxie smirked.

"I don't know what just happened to us, but I know it feels good." Sam said as the babies inside his butt kicked harder in response to Roxie's groping.
Roxie started to kiss Sam's neck as she continued to grope his ass. "Mmm. Your ass feels good." She smirked.

Sam blushed as the babies in his ass continued to kick against Roxie's hands. "I think it likes you." He chuckled.
"So, do I." Roxie smiled as she started to rub Sam's enormous belly. "What about here?" She asked as Roxie started to hump against Sam's ass.

"I don't know why, but that feels really good. Keep doing it." Sam said as Roxie's cock slid in between his massive butt cheeks.
Roxie nodded as she continues to hump Sam's massive ass. "Mmm. Your ass feels so good on my cock, Sam." She moaned softly.

(Sorry. Been busy. BTW, how's Month 4 on the story coming along?)

Sam bucked his hips as Roxie continued to hump him. He gave out a loud moan as he started groping his huge breasts.

(I haven't really been working on the story. Too many distractions.)
(It's OK. I'm patient. I can wait.)

"Oh! Sammy! I'm gonna cum!" Roxie moaned louder as she humped harder and faster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,958 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,138 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,130 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,039 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,877 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8