Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321)
The relief was obvious. Jared let out a big sigh and smiled. "I would make sure of that.... though you would have to endure quite a bit of inconvenience i guess.... .Anyway, to answer your earlier question, this is just like any other pregnancies with a gestation of 40 weeks. So counting from the day of our, hmm, previous encounter, you are about 5 months now. You would be experiencing quite some more growth in the coming months. Later, I would give you an ultrasound. then if you don't mind, also an internal examination seeing how you are doing." Jared said putting on his doctor's hat now. He hesitated a little before mutteirng. "thank you Finn.... I am expecting a punch really." He smiled and then kissed on his cheek lightly.
Finn's blush returned to his face at the doctor's gentle kiss. "Um...it's alright...really...I mean...yeah this still seems weird and kind of crazy...but it's not like you MEANT for this to happen." The young man nodded his head, seeming a bit more relaxed at least. "And it helps finally getting some answers. I thought I was dying or something!"
"No, you are not dying. I would make sure of that." Jared smiled. His concerns had been quite valid though, the changes were weird and strange. "You are indeed quite brave... I am sorry to have left you alone before, from now on I will be here." Finn's blush was beautiful and somehow, Jared knew he would be inducing that a lot on this young man.

Jared then performed the routine check, weighed and measured Finn's waistline and everything like any other prenatal checkups. When he came to measure the rise of his belly, he had to reach down to locate Finn's pelvic bone. "Err, I would push your pants down a little ok?" He asked with a slightly playful smile, even though he had seeen all of Finn before.
Finn remained relatively calm throughout Jared's examinations. Still there were a few moments where his blush returned, and he tried not to act too embarrassed. As Jared told him to lower his pants, Finn let out a small gulp, before nodding his head, and reaching to lower the waistline. He knew that they'd seen each other naked, but that had been forever ago, and he had been much thinner then. "Do you...um...need me to strip?" He soon questioned.
"Hmmm not just yet. I would need you to strip later. But if you want to save the trouble, then yes." Jared smiled. "If it's any consolation, you are every bit as gorgeous as i remembered.... even prettier in fact." He confessed. It's what he truly felt and he also had a feeling that Finn was slightly self-conscious now with his changed figure. It's all for the better though. He knew as a fact Finn had become curvier, and that's not a bad thing at all.

Pressing his hand down, he stroked along the dark line extended into Finn's pants and felt for that particular bone, accidentally brushed against Finn's member as he did that.
Finn squirmed slightly at the strange sensation, biting his lower lip to try and suppress a moan from escaping his lips. Jared was very gentle with him, but it didn't change the fact that the young man's skin had become very sensitive in recent weeks. Still, Finn tried to remain calm and composed, staring at the ceiling as Jared continued to probe his belly.
"Sorry, I would make this as quick as possible." Jared offered sensing Finn's uneasiness, but thought it was more from discomfort than anything else. He measured the belly and maybe, lingered a little longer on Finn's bump than strictly necessary. That bump.looked cute on Finn and he couldnt hide his smile when the idea of bexoming a father sank in. He shook his head thinking himself childish proceeding with other tests that he needed to do, touching Finn more and more. "Next up i would need to check.your, hmm, canal. Could you remove your pants? And, hmm, do you prefer the stirrups or, you could just put your legs on the bed." He asked, fidgeting himself.
Finn shrugged in response to Jared's questioning. "Whichever's easiest is fine with me." As the young man set up, he quickly got to work unbuttoning his jeans, and sliding them onto the floor. He shivered slightly, before then removing his underwear and sitting back down on the examination table. He was still incredibly embarrassed, but figured he'd just try to grin and bear it to make sure everything really was okay with him and the baby. 
Jared smiled at Finn and adjusted the bed so the upper part of the bed was inclined up, and fitted the sitrrups at the end of the bed. He lifted Finn up the bed holding his waist with his large, warm hands. He held him up and then pressed a kiss on his forehead. "Just relax. There's nothing.to be afraid of." He went back to tidy up his appliances, then also lowered the airconditioning npting Finn's shiver. He fitted his calves on the strirrups, and then smiled seeing his cock halfhard. He lifted it up and presssed it against his cute bulge that's more prominent now with this posture. He opened the lube and drizzled some on his finger, which he deliberately chose not to glove.
Finn felt Jared's kiss help relax him at least a little bit. He had to admit, the stirrups seemed a bit odd to the young man, but he guessed that they did make it easier for Jared to check him more thoroughly. He hummed when he felt Jared touching his dick, trying not to get turned on as he took a few deep breaths to calm himself. Glancing up, he tried to see what the doctor was doing, but before he could even ask, he arched his back and let out a deep moan as he felt the doctor's hands pressing against his hole.
Jared liked the stirrups for it showed everything. It was a handy tool and in this scenario, make it even more exciting in satisfying his slighlty dark desire. He chuckled lightly at hpw Finn reacted and said. "Relax.... not gonna hurt you in anyway." He teased even though he knew that's probably not the reason for his moan. He pushed his finger in and it wqs amazingly warm inside of Finn. He pressed around his canal and nodded to himself, the development seemed nice for the sensitivity and stretchiness of his canal improved in preparation for its transformation into a birth canal.
Finn bit his lower lip to keep from moaning again. Shakily, he looked up to see Jared's face and ask the doctor a question. "So...um...the baby's...c-coming out of um...there when it's time?"He spoke referring to his backside. "H-how does that work exactly?" Though the young man was still a bit nervous and freaked out by the news, he was also very curious about how this magic pregnancy really worked.
"Yea that's where the baby would come out. You would experience some transformation, as you might feel it already now." Jared smirked and tested around his canal. "You feeling, a bit wetter behind? That's the natural lubrication... and also it would be more sensitive so it would lessen the pain... " jared explained and then reached further in and smiled when he had reached the prostate. Aside from this, there's also a nrw sweetspot... he bet Finn would be surprsied when he got touched on the cervix for the first time.
"O-OH!" Finn gasped loudly at the sensation. His prostate was already really sensitive a the best of times. With all of the added hormones in his body, and the strange pleasure seeming to radiate from his cervix, it was becoming more difficult to stay quiet. Soon the young man felt his dick poking the underside of his belly as it stood at full attention, and Finn looked away with mild confusion and shame.
Jared smirked seeing Finn's reaction and softened his touch. "It does feel different from before right? I would expect some more changes like this... the feeling would only intensify. Towards the end, some kind of practice might need to be in place to stretch this canal and accommodate the muscle for what's to come." Jared reached in finally, as deep as it would go and assessed the condition of the tightly closed cervix. "There would be sone pressure..." he held Finn's thigh and felt around, nodding at how th3 cervix was developed well, while Finn's cock twitched and shoot a load of precum.
Finn continued to let out a soft moan under his breath, as Jared probed him more, and he felt his arousal continue to grow. The young man gripped the sheet on the examination table tightly, breath hitching in his throat as he felt his back arching ever so slightly. It wasn't long at all until his pleasure peaked, and he let out a small cry in response to the sensation.
Finn's flushed face and obvious struggle to keep his moans in check was amusing for Jared. He probably spent more time than necessary around his now ultrasensitive canal, but how quickly he cummed still surprised Jared. He could even feel simultaneously a squirt of liquid from deep within Finn that landed on his fingertips, some making their way out of his canal and wetted the bedsheet. "Woah..." jared hadnt seen someone as sensitive before, and frankly it.pleased him.

He withdrew his fingees from Finn's still spasming canal, then wiped his hands dry looking at Finn's trembling form. He smiled and kissed Finn's belly. "It's lovely... so beautiful."
Fin was gasping to try and catch his breath. His face was still flush with embarrassment, but the young man tried to calm himself down as he felt the doctor kissing his middle. Glancing up from the stirrups, Finn cleared his throat before starting to speak. "Oh! I'm...so sorry...I didn't mean to...I swear!" Still, he couldn't deny that he was feeling much more relaxed than he had before.
"It's alright, in facr that's a good sign. Means your body is adjusting well. Dont worry about it." Even though Jared dismissed it as a casual incident, the twinkle in his eyes was obvious and that smile just wouldnt leave the corner of his lips. He even spread Finn's buttocks to wipe his bottom, clearing his mess like he was a small baby, and inevitably brushed against his opening and caused another small wave of tremble coursing through Finn's body.
Finn shuddered slightly, before moving off of the stirrups, and proceeding to get dressed. As he managed to slip into his underwear though, the young man looked at Jared once more. "So...um...what happened now? I mean...I can give you my number if you like, or we can figure something else out." He wasn't sure yet how often he'd want to see the other man, or if he just wanted them to get together for appointments, or what was going to happen now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,148 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 8,120 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,397 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,584 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,272 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,495 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,867 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 11,576 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,001 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,457 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM