Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321)
(Aww you are back! welcome :).... Hmm how about we make it twins. I like his belly to appear quite big on his small frame :))

Jared bit back the groan when Finn's nice bottom rubbed against his crotch as he squirmed. He smiled after taking a few deep breathes reminding his cock not to get up, and smiled at the blushing little guy on his lap. "Yea? Good... it feels nice is good. Hmm.. since, we are here. We could do some rubs i guess." He summoned a lotion and it flew across the room to land on his hand. His breath was brushing against the top of Finn's hair and he hoped Finn woudlnt' mind their close proximity. "This is just basic moisturizing lotion i got here... you could, WE could look for some more fancy ones depending on what flavor you prefer. Would be good fighting off any itchiness or stretchmarks."
(Sounds excellent to me!)

Finn sighed heavily, before blinking and turning to look over his shoulder at Jared. An expression of confusion and slight bewilderment crossed his face, before the doctor's words clicked in his mind.

"Oh, wait. You mean you want to...massage my belly?" Finn bit his lip as he turned back around, scratching the back of his head in thought. "I um...don't get me wrong, that does sound nice...I just...I don't know." The young man pulled his shirt down a bit more, clearly uncomfortable with his body.
Jared raised his hands up. "I don't mean to intrude.... you could do it yourself, i just, hmm, want to teach you how to better calm the baby. There would be movements soon and when the baby grow larger, the impact could sometimes keep you up at night." He said innocnetly, though he wasn't really that inocent. He wanted to feel the baby but if that seemed too intimate to Finn, he wouldn't press on the issue. He didn't see Finn's reluctance was from insecurity over his body shape - afterall, Finn was glowy and very attractive in his eyes.
"No that's not it!" Finn sighed again, before finding the right words to try and reassure Jared. "It's not you, I'm just...still getting used to this whole thing." He continued to touch his round middle gently. "I know you've seen how I look already and stuff, but...I'm worried you'll think I look weird or gross or something."
it was a relief for Jared as well. He had been afraid Finn wouldn't like his advancement, which would make it impossible for him to escalate their intimate interactions to the next level. He flashed a bright smile and hugged Finn. "Of course not! You are so adorable.... I like your belly a lot really. I think you look very cute like this...." He said praising Finn, just caressing his cute bump with his palm. He could envelop the curvature when he splayed his hand. "It complemented you well... I have never seen any other cute bump like this. And trust me I am a doctor, i have seen my fair share." Impulsively, Jared pressed an affectionate kiss on Finn's forehead.
Finn blushed once again, chuckling as Jared's lips touched his forehead. He was still a bit hesitant, but The doctor's reassurance seemed to help the pregnant man relax a bit more. After sitting in silence for some time, Finn nodded his head and squeezed Jared's hands gently.

"You...really mean that?" After patting his belly a bit more, Finn smiled and moved to lay back on the couch. "Well, I don't see why we can't try...a massage DOES sound nice."
"Of course I mean that...." Jared was pleased to see Finn not repulsed by his kiss. It's nothing other than pressing of his lips on his forehead, but still, it's somewhat intimate. He smiled and stroked Finn's belly lovingly,showing his appreication of the newfound curve. "Besides... tha'ts because there's our child that's inside, pushing your belly out.. .how could I not think that lovely." He smiled and his eyes sparkled at Finn agreeing to a rub. "Just relax and I promise i would make you feel good." He removed the cap of the tube and spread the lotion on his palms first, warming it up. "Could you pull up your shirt and hold it in place? Wouldn't want your clothes all sticky after this." He smiled and looked expectantly at Finn.
Finn laid back, and nodded his head in response to Jared's request. He moved his hands to lift up his shirt, exposing the tight skin underneath the fabric. He shivered a bit at feeling a cool breeze brush against his bare middle, but seemed relaxed regardless. The young man soon frowned slightly though, and sat up, deciding to remove the shirt altogether. "This might work better if we don't want to make a mess." He teased, before laying back down, and motioning for Jared to begin.
Jared bit his lowerlip to prevent the groan from escaping. Finn just didn't know what effect he had on him... another huge challenge to his self-control. He took deep breathes and forced himself to fixate his gaze on his belly, and then gently placed both palms on either side of his middle, around the level of his bellybutton. He rubbed circles, advancing to his lowerbelly and move up, relaxing the tightly stretched skin at the lowerside.
Finn did his best to suppress a moan, as he felt his toes curl, and a wonderful warmth spreading all across his midsection. Had he not already known that Jared was a wizard, he'd have claimed his hands were magical. Soon Finn felt all of the tightness and aches that his muscles had been feeling seeming to melt away, and he sank deeper into the couch, his eyes shut gently in blissful relaxation.
Finn might not have noticed the relaxed flush on his face. Jared smiled softly seeing how he managed to make Finn relax. He also liked how the belly felt under his palm, changing shape slightly as the babies were still small and the belly was mostly tender. He graudally lightened his rub, trying to lure Finn into sleep. He could make good use of the rest, he had been slightly underweight and the bags under his eyes showed how stressed he had been from the changes in his body. No matter, Jared said to himself, he would take very good care of Finn from now on.
Finn blinked slowly, his eyes feeling heavier with each passing second. Soon the young man found himself leaning against Jared's chest, and he let out a small yawn. His eyes stayed closed, and his breathing grew steady as he soon fell fast asleep in the doctor's lap.
(aww I miss you ;))

In Finn's sleep Jared was deriving plans to convince Finn into moving in with him. He didn't want to appear too pushy but in fact he had wanted to keep Finn to himself. He was simply a eye candy for Jared, he was imagining others would either harm him or steal him from the doctor's side.

He laid Finn onto his bed and also got on bed beside him. He would start with slowly making Finn used to his presence and his gentle care.... make him addicted to him first, so he would no longer be able to get away from his hold.

The next morning Jared got breakfast ready and got back to bed, gently stroking Finn's belly as the smaller man was still soundly asleep.
(I missed you too! Sorry again, life stuff happened!)

Finn let out a small, groggy sounding groan as he tightened his grip on the pillow he had curled in his arms. Though he'd managed to sleep rather soundly, It seemed as though Jared's touch had managed to stir the other man at least a little bit awake.

"Mmmmnnngggghhh...five more minutes..." He muttered, burying his face deeper into the soft pillow.
(Aww i understand. anyway, welcome back ;))

Jared chuckled at how cute Finn was trying to bury himself in teh pillow. He stroked his underbelly and then proceeded furhter down to tease at his slight cock... his morning wood wasn't quite serious but Jared managed to make it stiffen cutely under his bump. He pressed butterly kisses on his round belly , gradually teasing Finn back to his sense.
Finn stretched out on the bed with a small moan, as he rolled over and tried to get more comfortable. Still, the pregnant young man grumbled at Jared as he opened his eyes, and looked up to the doctor with a mischievous looking smile.

"Mmmm...no fair!" He joked, before gasping at the pleasant sensations he was feeling.
Finn was thrashing around under him, but Jared just held him still with his strong arms and continued to tease him. His cock was cute and Jared couldn't taste enough of it. He sneaked a finger behind, rubbing against his opening that was once again, getting wet from slick, but didn't breach him. It was sensitive, that's for sure, and Jared enjoyed how his puckered hole spasmed around his fingertip.
Finn soon found himself biting his lower lip to keep from crying out loud. Jared's touch was driving him wild, and he wasn't sure if it was magic, or his hormones, or what was going on. All he knew was it felt amazing, and that Jared was definitely hitting all of Finn's buttons just right. After a while, the young man arched his back with a loud gasp, as a slightly familiar, yet also rather unique sensation washed over him.

"Oh-O-OOOH!" He shut his eyes, and moaned loudly, as strong waves of pleasure washed over his body, and he felt a strange wetness coming from his still developing canal.
Finn jerked and under him as hiswhole body trembled, even his little toes were curled up from the pleasure that awashed him. He smiled at how a gush of clear fluid came out from Finn's opening and knew that Finn's body was adapting well, and it was sensitive as well, coming at the same time as he shoot his load. He licked on Finn's belly, causing him to twitch again, and hold the still trembling body of Finn in his arms. "You are so lovely.... and ready." He didn't explain further, just stroked his bellly lovingly as he waited for Finn to come down from his high.
Fin gasped loudly, his mind in a haze of pleasure, as he turned boneless and let out a small giggle. The young man relaxed, curling up close to Jared as he soon caught his breath. It was only after he'd relaxed a bit that the young man realized what it was that the doctor had said to him.

"Thank you...and...um...wait...what do you mean ready?" A look of confusion crossed his face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,152 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 8,123 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,398 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,587 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,273 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,497 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,867 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 11,592 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,002 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,457 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM