Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots)
Name: Jackson "Jack" Thomas
Appearance: Around 5'10" tall, usually pretty thin when not pregnant, with shorter light brown hair, and blue eyes.

Jack let out a small groan, as he tossed and turned in the bed. He was so tired and hot and uncomfortable, and nothing he did seemed to help at all. He placed a hand on his large midsection to try and soothe the sore muscles on the tight skin, as well as calm the occupants within. He calmly wondered how his boyfriend could sleep so soundly beside him. With a small huff though, the young man slowly rolled onto his side and attempted to sit up.

He'd gotten so huge in the last few weeks, that he struggled slightly. Soon he managed to get upright in the bed though, and softly placed his feet on the floor. The instant that happened though, he clutched at his belly, hissing under his breath as he felt a strong pressure all throughout his lower back and belly. His clenched eyes soon flew open, and a small *pop* echoed in the space as he felt warm liquid start trickling from between his legs. Okay, this was it. he turned to try and wake up the sleeping figure next to him. 

"Babe? Hey...wake up. It's time!" 
Name: Sam
Appearance: 6'2" tall, toned body with muscle that he could help his lover moving around, green eyes, brown hairs.

Sam was so tired this night after his long day at work. It was his last day before his paternity leave since his lover could go into labor anytime soon. He didn't realize and wake up at first that his lover tried to wake him up, but his eyes opened instantly when he heard Jack's pain moan. Sam could remember this sound too weel, and that sound wasn't good now. He sat up instantly when he could see his lover sitting on the bed, clutching his belly tightly. Jack's face was already red now, and his body was covered with the sweat around. He moved even closer to his lover and held jack gently. "I'm here, honey." He said, looking at the wet floor before him. Sam knew instantly that the labor had started now, and he needed to prepare his lover. "Let me help you lay down here, honey. We need to take your pants off first." He said, trying to calm his lover down. He had prepared everything for this time, so this eould be fine except the size of the babies that seemed to be bigger than normal.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jack simply nodded his head, allowing Sam to help him move into position. "Sorry I woke you up." He apologized with a breathless laugh, before wincing at the pained sensations coursing through his body. "You...still okay with us doing this here?" The pair had agreed on a homebirth pretty early on, though they were prepared to head out if any complications arose.
Sam moved his lover slowly do lay down when his back was leaning against the headboard that Sam put more cushions on there. He kissed Jack's forehead when his lover said that. He could understand why his lover was worried now, but they could do that. "Yeah, honey. We'll be fine." He siad and kissed Jack's forehead again before moving down to his pants. Luckily, that his lover was wearing the loose pants, and don't even tie it up, so he could take it off wasily. "Tell me if this is hurt, honey. We still have a long way to go." Sam said as he started to slide the pants down slowly. He wasn't surprised when he saw Jack's cock was twitching a bit with the babies moving down to his birth canal.

(anal birth, right? I love that haha)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jack continued to wince slightly, but felt a small measure of relief as the cool air moved over his now naked body. Additionally, Sam's kisses helped reassure the laboring man that he wasn't going to go through this all alone.  Jack could feel his dick poking into his underbelly slightly, and re-positioned himself so that Sam could take a better look at him, and his canal.

"It...does hurt, but mostly there's just...a lot of pressure." Jack soon informed his boyfriend.

(I'm definitely good with that)
Sam smiled at how his lover was trying to help him gett better look at his canal. He lifted Jack's legs higher as he could see the hold clearly since Jack's water had broken now, so his dilation should be wide now. "Hold this, honey. It may be hurt, but you can do this, Jack." Sam said, asking his lover to hold his both legs as he prepared himself to insert his fingers to Jack's hold fir checking his dilation. He could hear a pain moan from his lover when his inserted his two fingers in, but Sam couldn't stop it, and everything was almost ready now since Jack was 9 cm dilated and he could even push with the next contraction.

(Sorry for late reply, I'm having busy days haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jack felt shaky and tense, as though his whole body was wound tight and ready to spring to action at a moment's notice. It did hurt feeling Sam prodding his canal, still he took a few deep breaths, looking to Sam as he tried to calm himself and focus on the task at hand. The pressure kept on mounting, and soon the laboring man spoke to his boyfriend. "So...how's it looking d-down there?"

(It's okay, clearly I am as well with how long it's taken for me to respond! Sorry about that!)
Sam took a bit more time looking at Jack's birthing canal. The fluid was still leaking out of his hole, and this could be a good sign. "Yeah, it's good, honey. You're 9 cm now. I think you can push soon." He said, looking up at his lover. Sam could barely see Jack's face now with his huge belly at the middle. He could see the belly was contracting in the strange way as it was trying to push the first baby down. This might take a very long time, Sam was glad that he had prepared everything for this day, but everything could happen with since Jack needed to push 3 big babies out, so Sam needed to be prepared.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jack seemed relieved at the news, and breathed out a small sigh, as he placed a hand over his laboring middle. "S-sounds good to me." He let out a grunt though, as the contraction deepened, forcing more fluid to leak from his canal. "Ooooh...p-pressure." He spoke through gritted teeth, as his eyes clenched shut.
"It's okay, honey, just breath in and out slowly. You will have to push soon. Just push as hard as you can. OUr little ones will be here soon." Sam tried to encourage his lover as much as he could. It might not be this soon since Jack needed to push 3 babies out and the size was big, but Sam believed that his lover would do this. Sam got on his lover's side, holding James's hand tightly as the contraction was getting tense. He could hear his lover moan and groan in pain, and he could only just hold his hand now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jack squirmed uncomfortably, and gripped Sam's hand as though his life depended on it. After a tense few minutes though, the contraction soon eased up, and Jack leaned against the headboard as he released Sam's hand. He was already feeling exhausted, and he hadn't even started pushing yet. Glancing over at Sam, Jack offered an apologetic smile for his tight grip. "S-sorry..."
"It's okay, honey, just focus on the labor now. This can't even compare with your pain now." Sam said, smiling at his lover. He placed a soft kiss on Jack's forehead, trying to encourage his lover as much as he could. "You're almost ready now, Jack. Just push when the urge comes. Remember to do it hard but not too fast." Sam guided his lover. The babies were big and Jack needed to push hard, but wouldn't be too fast since it could tear his opening, and it wouldn't be good when James needed to do that 3 times for the triplets.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jack nodded, before taking a breath to calm himself. It wouldn't do him any good to get upset, even with how much pain he was feeling. Sure enough, the laboring man felt a strong urge to push, and spread his legs in preparation. "Okay...okay...I think...yeah...I need to p-puuuuush!" As he said that, he instinctively began to bear down, all the while clinging to Sam for support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,347 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 33,043 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,814 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg